 |
|
ATTN: charizard 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
If you have not read this read it now. 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
Put your finger in my belly button for a dollar 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Guys, I admit it. I am Misfit. :( I've been posting on 2 accounts. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Soup /b/! You laugh you lose. 
—
|
—
|
124 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Spindl3--chopper 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: Xxombie 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
No 2008 Register Members Allowed 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I've been on totse forever but still don't know. What'st he correct pronounciation? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Explain racism to me 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Who wants to go body with me? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We plan OUR demise. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Totse 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I"m probably the smartest person on SG 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Hiding your Totse usage 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
What weird things can YOU do, spurious? 
—
|
—
|
104 |
— |
 |
|
imma go vote now 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
So I just found a Pokemon Emerald gameboy cartridge 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Emo girls 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
I sense a love blossoming. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
How to say no to someone. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: DaGuru and -SpectraL 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
This thread will be my 5,555th post 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Half Baked (18 Viewing) 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I poem I made for you guiz. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The (Un)Official (complete) List Of one Shitty Poster 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
i am a unpredicatble REBEL! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Can anyone decrypt this? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Why fluffy_rabbitz should get a fucking life 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |