 |
|
Do people still "High-Five" eachother anymore? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
bye all 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Are females idiots? 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
The Wiseguy Cookbook 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
School Situation 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Here ya go.... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Someone make me a resumé. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
How do I get a job? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Big Explosion/Nuke in North Korea 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Haha, tell me you didn't jump like a pussy when you saw this. 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Business's For Teens 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
I want to be loved. Nobody cares about meeee.... 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Ommfg I made the stupidest fucking typo last night!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Happy Birthday Me! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I want to do everything in life. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Note to you dumbshit idiots. 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
i was stoned when i discovered this 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
i am the master 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I say we bring back survival of the fittest, and blend it with modern society. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Self Sacrifice 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What would happen if... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
actionfaad looks like me 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Most loyal creature 
—
|
—
|
63 |
— |
 |
|
makin ur own contry!! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
top ten 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
countries with complete free speech protection 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Wtf is up with this "I shot some guy with a .22" and "I got shot by a .22"? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Practicing dancing 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Totse remastered. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
North Korean explosion 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |