 |
|
Our future is dismal..... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Best Canadian Cigarette Brand? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My embarrising situation 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
My lighter trick 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I'm so happy 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
Man I'm bored. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
To Zok!!! 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Is AIM not working right now? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
omg!!! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
IMPORTANT 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Care and Feeding of a Category Five Hurricane 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I hate xanga and the people who do it. 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
magical trevor 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Should we nuke the middle east? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
I just realized something 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
the hell with krazy cow who are My Comrades??? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Who are my comrades? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Most annoying saying I have ever heard 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
How do I cook? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
When did you leave home? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Before google what search engine did you use? 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
Is homo-runbrad is in DEEP SHIT? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
South Park 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
North Korean Fuckheads 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
why isn't totse being updated? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
If I frow a bullit hard enof wil it kil me? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
what is the best zippo lighter? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
I'm more k0r3 than you. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Would this work? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Any snowboaders on totse? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |