 |
|
meta locked his own thraed lol 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I am a fiend. =[ 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
It seems like ever since i cam back.. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What Did You Just EAT!!!?!?!? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Zok plz maek me a mod!11! 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Ok.. heres the deal.. 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: Only girls and robinhoody post so that SG isn't cluttered with their e-shit 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Ud all make poor moderators 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Totsians are losers 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
So if cholonigger doesn't fight 1337_1043R tomorrow... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
An odd feeling. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Slag as a mod? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Okay, srsly I would make a better mod than those two 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN! static_void , Zok , kAtE- , XiPPiLLi ... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
More importantly, who thinks I (fluffy_rabbitz) should be a moderator? 
—
|
—
|
80 |
— |
 |
|
Who else things I should be a moderator? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Rate My Mod Skillz 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Name My Hockey Team 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
To the person that's been writing "totse" on the white board in the Riordan band room 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Am I A Gay? 
—
|
—
|
135 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Punk Rocker 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Smokers are like emos. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Ever been in an eating contest? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Just saw the movie I am Legend. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
To Get To Totse... 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
bike parts 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ITT we discuss why your are into Brazilian Fart Porn 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
God, I'm so awesome(nudes from a totsean) 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
What I've been doing 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
George, the creep E-rapist 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |