 |
|
Stamps 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Me and BLACKPOWER have decided to join forces 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Yeah, I'm a leopard 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So the cops just arrested my older brother on a weapons charge 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
So, i've been stoned for 23 days 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Any help 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I have new stuff! 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Mozzul-san's spelling BEE ('|D|)- 
—
|
—
|
188 |
— |
 |
|
Math help - Trig proofs 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I haven't slept in three days 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
What's a good decision you've made recently? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Small town inbreds? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
When the mods are away, 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ANYONE that needs SOMEONE to talk to.... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I hate fags.. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I remember when jeff hunter = god 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I've decided I'm going to get a unicycle 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Business Proposal 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
What can I do with this old piece of shit(video camera) 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
This shits driving me crazy. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Bermuda Shorts Day 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Jeff Hunter 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What is your motive? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
first job 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Ok so i cam to the motha fucking conclusion 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Totse what doyou think of when people hug you? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
OPEN THE MOTHERFUCKING REGiSTRATION YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, TOTSE IS TURNING TO SHIT! 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Fluffy_rabbitz is asking me for nude pics 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
New Arrival 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Afterwards 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |