 |
|
I need some opinions niggers. 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
fuck meta 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
The reason I haven't ripped cholonigger a new one... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Hey Robinhoody 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Copying VHS to a Flash Drive. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Would you rather have one or two personalities? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
This is why im hot. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Alice In Wonderland... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Lolomfglmaoroflgasm 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
So i have two exams tomorrow and what am i doing when i should be in bed? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Your Qualms with the Government 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We Imitate the Totsean we hate the most 
—
|
—
|
113 |
— |
 |
|
I am going to die 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
Krockathon 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
This is why im hot. 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
It's time for a raid (SERIOUS BUSINESS) 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
If you could have back all the money you have spent on drugs 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Only in this world 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I am so faded. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
attn: robinhoody 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Last Will 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Riot/Food fight at my school today 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: Tommy Lund 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
The xbox kid 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I think my grandmother buried her neighbors in her backyard 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I think my neighbors buried their grandmother in the backyard 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I got high last night 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
I just made a bet with myself 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Would you fuck your mother if... 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Summer: 3 months to waste 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |