 |
|
I love the 80's 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
NAMBLA membership at an all time low 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
anyone remember this thread 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
If you are Mortal do not read this thread. You have been warned this is not a joke. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: Jive Talka 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
-izzle 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Me and my Klan buddies 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I've actually done work today instead of totse 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going to read every post on totse 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Thinking of ending it 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I think my mom is divorcing my step-dad 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Does anyone know how dumb you have to be to be a cop? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I'm back. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Slag just quit totse 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Exposo incest stories archives? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I just wasted 36 hours of my life 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Robinhoody. 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
You! You, there, reading this. I'm talking to YOU. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: Slag kills himself 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
hypnosis for breaking an addiction? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
*quits Totse* 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
If there's a fight in a bar/street what do you do? Story. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I know this guy who GTFO'd totse 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
You have to try this! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
ITT we list People who should GTFO Totse. 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Bye totse 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Up Top 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Tits or gtfo Totse 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
What gives you anxiety and why? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
My name is Mud 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |