 |
|
Totse IRC Channel 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Im about to call my job and tell them i quit. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
London &Totse meet-up, Summer 2008 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
If you were into punk 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Who's xxombie? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
So I just saw something you don't see every day....... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Favorite Bob Marley Song/Lyrics 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
How long do you lay in your own muck? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Immigration 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
If you had to, which Totsean would you marry? 
—
|
—
|
92 |
— |
 |
|
xxombie is still here 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I have reason to believe totse is going to be "open" 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Totseans 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Do you think it's for real guys? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I just made a rapidshare phisher 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Your favourite compound? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I have reason to believe totse is going to be "closed" 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
I am not leaving 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I am also leaving... 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
My son and why I hate him 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
so totse, help me pick some movies to download... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
bukujutsu = midnight_rider 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Caribbean People > turkish/whites/all 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
attn: SG 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
"singer-songwriter"? bullshit 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
There are more threads about there being too many threads about xxombie.... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Open regs 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck brown 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ITT whore xxombie sucks my cock 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
fuck xxombie 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |