 |
|
HAi! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Beware ye Spaniard! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I've got a job interview at target... 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Microdump 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
photoshop this pic so... 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
Need Dj help 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
My car got pwnt. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
ITT we cheer Ms. taintedd up 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
So i'm pulling a derdrache. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Hold up fellas 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Et tu, Brute? I'm quitting totse 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Swat Cats 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Favorite racist myths 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Say I got a job at the zoo. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Guess what I've got under my arm... 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
So, Bukujutsu taught me Jiu Jutsu 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
ok gais i R leeving 2 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I have determined that Bukujutsu has no life at all. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Are we heading into a mass world-wide depression? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Ok I am back from my bath. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My brother just put me on this website. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Confessions of a Double E-Murderer (How I did it) w/PICS! 
—
|
—
|
261 |
— |
 |
|
Jew are Nazis; Jews control the economy of Harlem; Someone better pull their coat! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
*logs in* 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Hey totse 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Everyone leaving- 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Email me if you want an account 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
post here if you are still faithful to the temple 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
the end to all of the end threads. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
If I Didn't Have Bad Luck..... 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |