About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Spurious Generalities Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 685 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
we need another genocide Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Hi totse Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Deus, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FUCKING SHIT CUNT FUCKING Title only
—
—
7 —
 
so my spic friend got deported...... Title only
—
—
2 —
 
How will you feel when Chuck Norris dies? Title only
—
—
9 —
 
so who is on totse at this time of the night? Title only
—
—
14 —
 
John Lennon, Bill Hicks, And George Carlin walk into a bar Title only
—
—
8 —
 
So I fingered my Nan for the first time. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Share your "coincidental" stories Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Sybil is a homosexual. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
HAi! good night Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Tits. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Boooooooom!!! Title only
—
—
10 —
 
So I fingered a cop for the first time Title only
—
—
0 —
 
So I fingered my Urethra for the first time. Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Hey guys. Title only
—
—
17 —
 
Whats with all the acolytes coming out from nowhere Title only
—
—
12 —
 
Guilty Pleasures: Homoerotic Edition Title only
—
—
1 —
 
I'm a Lvl.16 Geek(Race: Spic) currently in the USA Server Title only
—
—
42 —
 
Crushed dreams, crushed aspirations, and broken hearts. Post your stories here. Title only
—
—
6 —
 
oh my fucking god this looks good Title only
—
—
3 —
 
If my cat doesn't stop meowing... Title only
—
—
25 —
 
I might be going to prison. Title only
—
—
23 —
 
Fuck Dell. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
so I'm watching american pie right now Title only
—
—
9 —
 
I almost commited suicide Title only
—
—
13 —
 
I'm not a very skilled arguer. Title only
—
—
23 —
 
So I fingered my bumhole for the first time Title only
—
—
6 —
 
I told this bitch off... Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Slag is a little bitch. Title only
—
—
2 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 56 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics