 |
|
I am currently midway into my isolation experiment. 
—
|
—
|
58 |
— |
 |
|
We are responsible for the Temple too. 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
449 is a homo 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
What do you do for fun when stoned? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
I'm Watching Cops. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
so...Is writinganovel a girl or boy 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
This thread contains intelligent useful dialouge. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking Moderators Moder-niggerate! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Did you hear about the plane full of pommies that crashed? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
wut shud i cook for dinner? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK help kme!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Army 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Help!quick! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Wow this sucks so much 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Why I own and you suck 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
what do i have SG? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I just fell off a merry-go-round 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I need shock pictures, help please. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
toilet paper 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Old Tuna Fish Vagina Smell 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
So my lexus SUV got hit by a nigger today. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
So I hit a car today. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
So I hit a car today. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Obsama '08 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
California is always on fire again/BEDMAN is in grave peril 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I know why they are locked 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: Padlocks 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
You motherfucker 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Did in rain in your town today? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Was locking all those threads neccessary? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |