 |
|
Facts 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
their was a massive earth quake 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
to metaphysysist 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
What do u think 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Exercise When Bored? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
significant happenings 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
there shall be a new one of these and a new one of these 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Grusomhat 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I'm so bored today, totse. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Military Reserve Drill 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Jah rastafari 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
If I fucked a small dog... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Once upon a time I had a daughter 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm still waiting to get banned, meta 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Punks jump up to get beat down 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck my life 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
sorry it was just a joke you jerks 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I need your halp, guys 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I got my wish 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
my brothers sexy little 12 year old friend again 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I wish Meta would fuck me 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Do you have any good qualities? 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
shafting your peeps 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Ever wonder WTF is with citizens? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
broken femur = ouch 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
For those of you interested in earth 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I Waste Time and So Do You 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Led Zeppelin appreciation thread 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
heres what 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Quick question (Dark knight, batman) 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |