 |
|
the tom green show 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
From Protoithikologia. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
so I'm going to cedar point tomorrow 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Straight Edge - a gang? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Define Success 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I just pulled a funny prank on an old guy 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Nig Jokes 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
i'm not black 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
If you were to go back in time what would you bring with you/where would you go 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Limewire ..actually has a use....:O 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Last night I got caught feeling my sister and her friends when they were sleeping 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I'm calling metaphysicist out 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Alcohol. Weed. Sex. Give up 2/3 
—
|
—
|
79 |
— |
 |
|
Ooops i made dis thred in wrong forum can u move it to HB 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Things I have learned as a Barista, Waiter, and all around Coffee-house serf. 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Toste Graduation 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I'm considering not going to college. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Dead Morals? 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
*sucks on pen thoughtfully* AAACK! *gags* 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Can't be bothered 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
sup /sg/ (post your desktop thread) 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Is this bad...? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
im back 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I died 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
WELCOME to TOTSE New Arrivels! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Holy Shit 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
An old friend of mine is socially retarded 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
I think I'm being watched.. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
UPDATE: Finally relocated. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
anyone here an RA at college? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |