 |
|
Suprise party 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Anatomy of a Highschool 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Well, I got pwnt by some niggers today... 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Holy SHIT! Its the fugliest guy on TOTSE 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Whatever happened to...? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Need MOAR SNAX!!! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Sick... at college 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Election night 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Who else does this in the shower 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Constructive shit to do 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
What's the saying I am thinking of? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Why do people hate emo dudes so much? 
—
|
—
|
86 |
— |
 |
|
Suicide thread? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I just mailed in my absentee ballot 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
vote barack obama to Legalize Weed 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
How do I burn my vocal cords? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Sarah Palin 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Heh, so my life is one big fucking joke written by a beat 
—
|
—
|
78 |
— |
 |
|
I have a message from God 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
You Know Totse's Gone to Shit... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
So, friday i quit smoking. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What kind of crimes are you into? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Describe yourself using pictures 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Its my 16th birthday. 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
Check this out 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Im feeling spurious right now 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
how can you be racist? 
—
|
—
|
55 |
— |
 |
|
if lincoln hadn't been killed... 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
For once in my life I feel truly happy. 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
I'm a horrible person 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |