 |
|
Alcohol 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Weird YouTube thing 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Oh society 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Things to do in Philly 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Some kid just gave me a DS today... 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
As of last night I am officially homeless 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Why is Obama the worst choice for president? Opinion Thread 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I have returned to TOTSE. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Well, this is fail. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I just shot a possum 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Ghost cat 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
What kind of hat is this? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Many people from Scotland here? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
I got suspended for not ratting someone out. What the fuck? 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
American Dollar No. 1 again! 
—
|
—
|
79 |
— |
 |
|
4 years as an official member on totse 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
How erm.. 'true' is wikipedia?? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
i think i developed super hearing 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I got owned by a cane toad 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I have a proposal 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
GOod Place to smoke dope 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
People who use the word 'diatribe" 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I think we're all de-evolving 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
new arrival 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
did you know... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
My first time EVER skipping school! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Practical Tidbits 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend is a babe. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Is my friends house haunted? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Pros and cons of a Totse tattoo 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |