About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego > Half Baked
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Half Baked Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:04
Cojax Cojax is offline
Regular
 
Default What haircut do you think best represents you?

Eraserhead.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:05
Cheeselicker Cheeselicker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?

Why, the haircut I currently possess. (My hair is like never cut by the way, it was last cut 4 years ago.)
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:06
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?

The one I have at the moment, I like it:



EDIT: Haha, my face looks kinda flat in that pic .

[This message has been edited by Toothlessjoe (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:13
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
The one I have at the moment, I like it:



EDIT: Haha, my face looks kinda flat in that pic .




I thought you were a guy
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:14
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
I thought you were a guy


, Oh haha.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Regular
 
Vatican City
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?



The guy on the left.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:29
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What haircut do you think best represents you?

I knew michael jackson was on the boards. I thought he was toddler fondler at first.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics