About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego > Half Baked
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Half Baked Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:11
fuckhead fuckhead is offline
Regular
 
Default HEY

GL doesnt want to be mod anymore...

<Green_Lantern> I dont want to be a mod.


- peace out
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:13
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: HEY

50 years from now, I'll be talking to my grandchildren, and I'll still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard this breaking news.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:02
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: HEY

better start sucking dick
or you'll never be up for being a mod.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:27
fuckhead fuckhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

I cant be a mod anyways I'm a wimmin wimmin cant be mods duh


- peace out
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:29
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
50 years from now, I'll be talking to my grandchildren, and I'll still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard this breaking news.


Grandchildren? Good luck on marrying a pregnant woman.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:35
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

quote:
Originally posted by fuckhead:
I cant be a mod anyways I'm a wimmin wimmin cant be mods duh


- peace out



what about kAtE?

~agent orange.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:52
fuckhead fuckhead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

ALudin has a crush on kATE-

- peace out
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:56
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: HEY

only because she looks like a man
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:42
Regular
 
poopsex
Default Re: HEY

quote:
Originally posted by conlyn:
only because she looks like a man


OH SNAP!
http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com

[This message has been edited by xian (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:00
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: HEY

why else would djsam have wanted to be her e-boyfriend?
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:01
Alexander God Of America Alexander God Of America is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

Hey everyone im a creature of the night, now pway wif me.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:12
Cheeselicker Cheeselicker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

You're at school.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:33
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HEY

Goodbye GreenLantern.

[This message has been edited by VolatileShiftInPersona (edited 03-16-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics