About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:02
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default totse pwns

http://www.drawball.com/rofrwi
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:08
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: totse pwns

I fucked with the /b/ logo and I put "G4tv OT" over it.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 01:28
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: totse pwns

I fucked with your sister and put my cum all over her

[This message has been edited by Asphyxia (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:01
maurovz maurovz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: totse pwns

omfg
 #5 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:58
crazygoatemonky crazygoatemonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: totse pwns

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:
I fucked with the /b/ logo and I put "G4tv OT" over it.


Hey, whatsay we turn the 'b' into a '�', y'know, just to fuck with their minds.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:03
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: totse pwns

I have 100% ink and im gonna go and terrorize shit
 #7 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:12
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: totse pwns

quote:
Originally posted by crazygoatemonky:
Hey, whatsay we turn the 'b' into a '�', y'know, just to fuck with their minds.


Yeah! Let's do it! I'll start...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics