|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements. |
 |
|
#1
 2006-03-18, 20:22
|
xannex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Worst roomate imaginable
http://www.wyseguys.com/shittyroomate.asp
That's a good read.
|
|
#2
 2006-03-18, 20:29
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
Ah, I remember this. It was the funniest shit I've read in a long while. I've also been looking for it. 
|
|
#3
 2006-03-18, 21:25
|
|
Regular
|
|
█STL/MO/USA█
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
Wow, i dont know quite what to say.. It could be true, but really, why the hell dident the person call the landload when the guy started doing this shit... pun intended.
|
|
#4
 2006-03-18, 21:28
|
VolatileShiftInPersona 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
Shit, the person who wrote that should make a novel abou that or something. Or at least consider pursuing journalism as a career. It was kind of scary how this all turned out, I thought this kind of stuff only happens in video games.
Anyway, that Jed person must have had a FEW housekeepers just to look after him.
[This message has been edited by VolatileShiftInPersona (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#5
 2006-03-19, 02:42
|
melissakittie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
Sweet Christ.... I don't think that I can ever let another person into my house again. When they ask to use my bathroom I plan on shooting them with a paintball gun until they run away and never return.
|
|
#6
 2006-03-19, 02:46
|
chrome 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote:
He had a party to which he invited too many people, and they spilled into my room. Strangers had sex in my room at that party. In my bed. One of them had pubic lice. Someone took a dump in my closet. Someone left a used condom in my slipper. I discovered all of these things after it was too late.
I LOL'ed. Chrome approves.
|
|
#7
 2006-03-19, 09:46
|
Drahcir 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: Originally posted by xannex: That's a good read.
I agree.
|
|
#8
 2006-03-19, 11:15
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
That can't be real?
|
|
#9
 2006-03-19, 14:36
|
Bong-Rippa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
Where is that one with the fat lady keeping her piss in 2 liter bottles?
She shit herself in bed and then put a blanket over the shit and kept sleeping.
|
|
#10
 2006-03-19, 15:50
|
Sergeant_Tibbs 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: Originally posted by Bong-Rippa: Where is that one with the fat lady keeping her piss in 2 liter bottles?
She shit herself in bed and then put a blanket over the shit and kept sleeping.
That was a good one too, it's on someone's live journal.
|
|
#11
 2006-03-19, 19:38
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
I call bullshit. Why the fuck wouldnt he just move, or make some attempt to kick the other guy out? He just accepted all this as a daily routine.
Incidentally a good friend of mine was living with this guy a few years ago. Apparently he kept gallons and gallons of his urine hidden behind a shelf in the basement in 2 litre pop bottles. My buddy didnt know anything about this for like a year, until after the guy moved out (leaving his urine behind). Its gross and all, but you have to feel sort of bad for anyone that feels they need to do that.
|
|
#12
 2006-03-19, 22:05
|
Bostonjunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
thats a wicked story... and i thought my housemates were bad
+1
[This message has been edited by Bostonjunk (edited 03-19-2006).]
|
|
#13
 2006-03-19, 23:56
|
the_inner_war 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: He got angry at some video game he and his friends were playing in the common area, so he busted into my room while I was sleeping, and punched me in the face and stomach.
I lol'd
|
|
#14
 2006-03-20, 00:09
|
draco237 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
wow what a guy
talk about an odd couple if i were him i honestly would have killed or tried to kill the other guy if i found a ziploc baggie filled with his shit anywhere near me
|
|
#15
 2006-03-20, 04:07
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: Originally posted by Bong-Rippa: Where is that one with the fat lady keeping her piss in 2 liter bottles?
She shit herself in bed and then put a blanket over the shit and kept sleeping.
Didn't I make that thread?
|
|
#16
 2006-03-20, 04:19
|
Kai 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I call bullshit. Why the fuck wouldnt he just move, or make some attempt to kick the other guy out? He just accepted all this as a daily routine.
Incidentally a good friend of mine was living with this guy a few years ago. Apparently he kept gallons and gallons of his urine hidden behind a shelf in the basement in 2 litre pop bottles. My buddy didnt know anything about this for like a year, until after the guy moved out (leaving his urine behind). Its gross and all, but you have to feel sort of bad for anyone that feels they need to do that.
Man, something like this is just way too bizzare to be bullshit. Nobody could think up something this weird.
|
|
#17
 2006-03-20, 04:30
|
Kai 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
quote: I think he was taking shits in the bathtub and covering it with newspapers, like some kind of foul lasagna.
That is fucking HILARIOUS. Now that I read further, I think I've read this before, but only the last part.. not reading the part about dead cats in the oven or shit in the refrigerator.
|
|
#18
 2006-03-20, 04:32
|
Flyingpiggs 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Worst roomate imaginable
wow...
Just wow...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|