About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:18
choas muncher choas muncher is offline
Regular
 
Default your websites

here is my web site www.6026.piczo.com go on it and wot ever...
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:40
Dr.Ivan Dr.Ivan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://dr.ivan.tripod.com/index.html
Shit, but at least i'm replying...


[This message has been edited by Dr.Ivan (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:41
Regular
 
413
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by choas muncher:
here is my web site www.6026.piczo.com go on it and wot ever...


Please tell me that's a joke.

...oh. Sweet Jesus what have you done? Come on kid, at least learn to spell "chaos" correctly. It's a fucking five-letter word.

[This message has been edited by AnalDisco (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:45
Dr.Ivan Dr.Ivan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Cut him some slack. He's obviously a ten year old Bristolian...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:01
Regular
 
413
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Ivan:
Cut him some slack. He's obviously a ten year old Bristolian...


Not according to him:

quote:
about me
HI MY NAMES TIM,
I LIVE IN BRISTOL UK,
IM 15 YEARS OLD,
IM IN TO DESTROY'N PUBLIC PROPERTY
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:04
Dr.Ivan Dr.Ivan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

He's still a girt troll though - http://tinyurl.com/hksov

[This message has been edited by Dr.Ivan (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:34
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Another one of my many advertisers.
Soon The Order Of Chaos shall rule the world! Mwahahahaha.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:45
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Observe: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum13/HTML/015578.html
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:34
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://www.freewebs.com/textlord

That's my website. It has all the ebooks that I find.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:03
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://www.bbscience.org
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:35
Monkeh Monkeh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Ehh perfect time to advertise...buy domains from me. http://www.masswhois.com
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:03
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by Monkeh:
Ehh perfect time to advertise...buy domains from me. http://www.masswhois.com


If your prices werent so high I would do it.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:07
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Meh I try

My site: HERE

EDIT:I spelled construction wrong

[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:10
fozza fozza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

i want to make a website....what site should i use apart from geocities and tripod because people say they are shit.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:52
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://mafia.gideonoakes.com
It doesn't have a lot on it, but I don't spend much time on it.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:20
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

What... only 6-8 ppl have their own sites?!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 11:54
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: your websites

Here's my site:
http://www.zerotrace.fh-net.com/

Believe it or not the forums hold so many porn passes...ah well only selected users that aren't asshats get full access anyway...

Hope you like.

- Rabb
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:10
Antifa Antifa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Http://leftrevolution.forumer.com

only made it a day or two ago to replace my old one.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:08
Tushunga Tushunga is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

Hmm... Time for me to show my site, but it ain't done yet. It is still a little under construction in the english area...
http://www.morten.siden.nu

You can change the languege in the bottom
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:17
Regular
 
█STL/MO/USA█
Default Re: your websites

cyroxos.net

its under construction
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:25
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://iiwyrmii.deviantart.com

untill i can afford hosting this is all i have
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:43
Monkeh Monkeh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by TheAlmightyVineMan:
If your prices werent so high I would do it.


It's commission based. Meaning they get 8.95 and I price it at whatever I want to get profit. I could price it at 50 dollars if I wanted to. So shut the fuck up.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:25
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by Monkeh:
It's commission based. Meaning they get 8.95 and I price it at whatever I want to get profit. I could price it at 50 dollars if I wanted to. So shut the fuck up.


You can price it at whatever you want, its still too high. Why would I pay almost $13 for a domain when I can get one for $8.88?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:49
Adrenochrome Adrenochrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

quote:
about me
HI MY NAMES TIM,
I LIVE IN BRISTOL UK,
IM 15 YEARS OLD,
IM IN TO DESTROY'N PUBLIC PROPERTY




I live two hours away from Bristol. Believe me when I say that for a kid from Bristol, he's pretty smart.

[This message has been edited by Adrenochrome (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:03
DeusFacticius DeusFacticius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

http://www.google.com

i invented the internet

[This message has been edited by DeusFacticius (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:54
MP Nesto MP Nesto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: your websites

quote:
Originally posted by Monkeh:
It's commission based. Meaning they get 8.95 and I price it at whatever I want to get profit. I could price it at 50 dollars if I wanted to. So shut the fuck up.


Thats quite the professional attitude there. The fact is, it doesn't matter why your business is run the way it is. Your prices are to high, there are other alternatives that are better and apparently more professional.

With that said.
http://www.NSHTeam.net

Trueborn Vorpal, Cense, and myself run this site. We're still in the process of finishing a design and getting the final content together.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics