About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:25
Regular
 
Chicago IL, USA
Default TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

It's likely not real, but still
http://www.friendster.com/useropen.php?uid=7314618
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:37
Flyingpiggs Flyingpiggs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

You know, I just realized that tubgirl shits into her face.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:26
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

you fail at totse
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:01
Regular
 
Chicago IL, USA
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

deathDiver:

Date Registered: 05-25-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 949
Current Email: Not available.


Date Registered: 02-22-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 5195
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage:
Occupation: None
Location: Chicago IL. United States
Interests: Star Wars (Old trilogy to the New Jedi order), Jerry Springer, Gundam Seed, Full Metal Alchemist

you fail
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:29
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

1000 shitty posts>5000 shitty posts
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:05
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

muder/suicide.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:11
Holy Shit Holy Shit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

quote:
Originally posted by Star Wars Fan:
deathDiver:

Date Registered: 05-25-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 949
Current Email: Not available.


Date Registered: 02-22-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 5195
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage:
Occupation: None
Location: Chicago IL. United States
Interests: Star Wars (Old trilogy to the New Jedi order), Jerry Springer, Gundam Seed, Full Metal Alchemist

you fail



OMG0tz!!! You joined THREE MONTHS before him! You spent 5 times more energy posting stupid shit! You win!!

Also, you like anime and Jerry Springer and are a star wars fan. YOU Fail. Not just totse, life too.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:16
Xam Akcerf Xam Akcerf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

shut the fuck up

technically all of us our failures

so what if he likes Star Wars, I like star wars too. I love it

no need to brag about posts and shit, who cares

The point is, yes, the topic is an utter failure.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:15
DeusFacticius DeusFacticius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

-1
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:58
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

Lame.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:26
Regular
 
=]
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

Whoa, I'm gonna be serious here: I always thought Star Wars Fan's username was a joke, making fun of the fact people on totse are nerds...

...I... I'm right, aren't I? Or is he really a huge Star Wars nerd?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:03
Snitzel Snitzel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

wow, star wars fan good job posting something that is made of fail and aids. -5
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:23
Regular
 
Chicago IL USA
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

quote:
Originally posted by Star Wars Fan:
deathDiver:

Date Registered: 05-25-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 949
Current Email: Not available.


Date Registered: 02-22-2005
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 5195
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage:
Occupation: None
Location: Chicago IL. United States
Interests: Star Wars (Old trilogy to the New Jedi order), Jerry Springer, Gundam Seed, Full Metal Alchemist

you fail




LOL dude you have no life! nice job though tryin to own someone, but you phailed.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:01
JudgeIto JudgeIto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

quote:
Originally posted by Enter:
I always thought Star Wars Fan's username was a joke, making fun of the fact people on totse are nerds...

...I... I'm right, aren't I? Or is he really a huge Star Wars nerd?



HUGE starwars nerd
http://tinyurl.com/zwfda
http://tinyurl.com/fcflp
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:49
boringkid666 boringkid666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

Date Registered: 10-16-2002
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 192
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http://
Occupation: student
Location: so-cal
Interests: anything offroad


OMG i W1N Q@WEQ2hdxuwkgfvnl1`


 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:06
Regular
 
Chicago IL, USA
Default Re: TUBGIRL'S PROFILE

quote:
Originally posted by Enter:
Whoa, I'm gonna be serious here: I always thought Star Wars Fan's username was a joke, making fun of the fact people on totse are nerds...

...I... I'm right, aren't I? Or is he really a huge Star Wars nerd?



I'm actually a huge Star Wars nerd and yes I have no life
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics