About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:38
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Rave lasers/ lights/ cool things

Well i am looking into getting some cool lights. rave lighting for a room, stuuf like that.

Could some of you throw me acouple of sites/ names of these laser machines to start off with?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:51
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Rave lasers/ lights/ cool things

They'll cost at least $400 new. I think it was lifejunkie, but someone posted a pretty cool thing about wiring your speaker channels to two mirrors attached to elastic and relays then firing a laser off them, something I'm going to do once I get round to it.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:55
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Rave lasers/ lights/ cool things

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
They'll cost at least $400 new. I think it was lifejunkie, but someone posted a pretty cool thing about wiring your speaker channels to two mirrors attached to elastic and relays then firing a laser off them, something I'm going to do once I get round to it.



Well i KNOW these thigns don;t come cheap, but i have money and want to get into some stuff like this.

Not only lasers, like vivid designs, like laza lamp stuff, but is projected though... "a projector?" and its JUST like a lava lamp, but projected onto the/ a wall.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:30
insoundfromwayout2 insoundfromwayout2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rave lasers/ lights/ cool things

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angust:

Well i KNOW these thigns don;t come cheap, but i have money and want to get into some stuff like this.

Not only lasers, like vivid designs, like laza lamp stuff, but is projected though... "a projector?" and its JUST like a lava lamp, but projected onto the/ a wall.



Oil projector lamps?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:35
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rave lasers/ lights/ cool things

http:/ /platinum- records.co m/Laser-Li ght-DJ-Las ers-Club-R ave-Effect -Lasers-cat36.htm


This place is located out of Portland Oregon (about 2 horus from me so I always order there), but theres places like Musicians Friend who I think carries them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics