About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:54
Groovy Groovy is offline
Regular
 
Default Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I pwn everybody in Crash Team Racing for the ps1.

Also i destroy anyone in burnout/war of the monsters..
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:57
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I think I'm awesome at Street Fighter II. If I had an xbox360 I'd be able to find out soon.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:58
Regular
 
Canada
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Metal Gear Solid just for the PS1 though 2 and 3 I'm just not that great in.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:09
Regular
 
Vatican City
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Metal Gear Solid isn't a multiplayer to actually kick somebody else a$$ at.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:21
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

NF and RoN I think I'm pretty good at.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:58
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Street Fighter II. I used to be good at Quake II Arena but I haven't played it in a year.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:06
niggersexual niggersexual is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by Groovy:
I pwn everybody in Crash Team Racing for the ps1.

Also i destroy anyone in burnout/war of the monsters..



I could beat you in Crash Team Racing.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:22
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

C&C Renegade! Bet I've lost my skills now though, haven't played in years!
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:32
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Biker Mice From Mars - SNES
Sunset Riders - SNES
Perfect Dark(although I never completed all the missions, I was wicked good in the combat simulator)
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash - GCN
Destruction Derby 64

all I can think of right now
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:14
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Nascar for sega saturn
Pokemon saphire (Seriously all 6 of my team are lvl 95-100 GB version)
Smash

And that's it.. im pretty good at DDR.. or getting better actually.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:19
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

gunz
nfs (drags)

and of course

RL my characters lv.15, i dont know how some people get to lv.100. anyone know any cheats?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:22
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by dnc:
gunz
nfs (drags)

and of course

RL my characters lv.15, i dont know how some people get to lv.100. anyone know any cheats?




dnc wanna play gunz againts me? I want to see how good are you are, roby_xtreme@hotmail.com
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:26
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:

Pokemon saphire (Seriously all 6 of my team are lvl 95-100 GB version)



List your team. EV stats, items and movesets if possible.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:56
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:

dnc wanna play gunz againts me? I want to see how good are you are, roby_xtreme@hotmail.com




oh hell yea!
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:06
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

CSS
DOOM3
C&C Generals: ZeroHour
Little Fighter 2
CS2D
Killzone Online

all MMO's

- Rabb
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:56
Assmonkey Assmonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

CSS, C&C generals: ZH, most console FPSs, and the Tony Hawk games .
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:48
MichaelJackson MichaelJackson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Burnout: Legends,
Any of the Pro Evolution Soccer games,
Multi Theft Auto,
Halo,
Enemy Territory.

Every other game I'm pretty much average at.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:24
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Ssx... any of them.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:48
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Gran turismo 2
Einhander
Team buddies
Mega man games
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:47
smokemon smokemon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I am EXTREMELY proficient in the PC games Thief :dark project \ThiefII: metal age\ Rune\ and Diablo 1.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:07
Groovy Groovy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by niggersexual:
I could beat you in Crash Team Racing.


I dont think so dude..
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 15:54
signals signals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

i kick ass at life
 #23 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:58
Philadelphia Philadelphia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

NHL Hitz Searis
Goldeneye
Mario Party
Super Mario Brothers 3
Duck Hunt
Crash Bandicoot Searis
Shrek Super Party
 #24 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:41
twista twista is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

warcraft 3 / tft was ranked high on the ladder in both
 #25 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:00
QStrange QStrange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

cs 1.6 - cal-m (Texas Legit, SM)

css - cal-m (Apathy)

WoW - (Xxplosive guild)

i basically own at all games.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:02
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Battlefield 1942
 #27 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:19
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Any of the WWE/WWF games.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-20, 11:23
sh0x0rz3r sh0x0rz3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I used to kick ass in Soldat and Unreal Tournament, but now i only play RPG's like morrowind and knights of teh old republic. I do have a good character in Morrowind atm. a lv 25+ Breton.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-20, 12:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Time Crisis.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-20, 16:07
Assmonkey Assmonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

quote:
Originally posted by NoLongerBanned:
Any of the WWE/WWF games.


you have PS2 online ?

if so... I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL !
 #31 
Old 2006-03-20, 16:39
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I like to think I'm good at mario kart on DS.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:32
Wineblood64 Wineblood64 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

I used to pwn uber ass at Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 back in the day.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:53
BattleTested BattleTested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Battlefield 2. Although they really fucked the ranking system over. Instead of basing it on how well you play the game, they based it on how often you play the game. This leads to squads having poor commanders, because the higher ranked players are rarely the best.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-20, 21:39
TiTanTHPS TiTanTHPS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

the th series. my all time high is 39 mil in thps4 at the carnival. i don't play for score anymore though. i'm not the best by any means either, though i'm among the best.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-20, 21:59
DesertEagle DesertEagle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Super mario brothers
metal gear solid all!
mortal combat 1
C&C Red Alert 2
Far Cry!
Halo! well not really..but..im ok..
Raven Shield!
 #36 
Old 2006-03-20, 22:32
senorfrog senorfrog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games you totally kick a$$ in.

Cod:s and cs:s, though I add out in cs cuz rounds take forever, though deathmatches are awesome. I like hl2-dm, throwin toilets and shit at people.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics