About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:03
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Your gamer paraphenalia!

Heres most of the stuff I own. Post yours!
http://tinyurl.com/jqdff
My Animal Crossing DS Calendar.
http://tinyurl.com/k7wtw
The messenger bag I take with me all the time. I had to get it online, nowhere else sells it anymore. Well, I think Hot Topic sells it, but I'm not going to be seen going in there.
http://tinyurl.com/hjf8t
Here are some buttons I bought. I put them on the straps of the bag.
http://tinyurl.com/houqn
I also bought some mushroom fuzzy dice. I put them on there as well.
http://tinyurl.com/zl3mo
A belt I won at a GameCrazy Mario Kart DS tournament.
http://tinyurl.com/fhwk4
My ultra rare Nintendo calendar. Only available to Nintendo employees, apparently.
Some are on ebay, I think.
http://tinyurl.com/j2n48
OMG MAGIC MUSHROOM MIRROR! Those are blood stains on the mexican flag, and that is the 3CD Chrono Trigger soundtrack collectors box.
http://tinyurl.com/eehxb
Mario Kart DS graphic that I stuck on my door. And yes, that is a master chief figure that I used for my waffle comics, if anyone remembers them. Check out the special Tsunami editions:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13750442/ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13750493/ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13750502/
http://tinyurl.com/g6spd
My Nintendo Power poster. Subscribers should also have this.
http://tinyurl.com/j6bg4
Something I wonder if anyone else has. Novelizations of the Resident Evil series by S.D Perry. And yes, that is the book of mormon, in both english and spanish. They were Christmas gifts. I've still yet to check them out.
http://tinyurl.com/hdwo2
A few of my gamer shirts. The FF11 and Soul Calibur 3 shirts are pictures of the back. The front of the FF11 shirt has the FF11 logo. The front of the SC3 shirt hast he Namco logo.
http://tinyurl.com/zwypc
My favorite sweatshirt. I wear it all the time.
http://tinyurl.com/ewoqo
My wallet and sweatband. I also have a 'game over' band, but I dont wear it much. The 1up one was a birthday present from a friend of mine, so I wear that all the time. Heh.
http://tinyurl.com/mvkq5
And of course, my first ink.

Show us what you got!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:11
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I have a load of Lara Croft models.

Edit: And a Doom 3 T-Shirt, plus shit loads of gaming related posters to colour my room.

Please tell me your not actually a mormon, Xip. They're so fucking stupid.

[This message has been edited by crimsonsmoke (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:18
th3uns33n th3uns33n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

The power of Christ compels you to give me your game over shirt.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:21
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
I have a load of Lara Croft models.

Edit: And a Doom 3 T-Shirt, plus shit loads of gaming related posters to colour my room.

Please tell me your not actually a mormon, Xip. They're so fucking stupid.



I'm not. I have my own beliefs, nothing mainstream.

I also have a shitton of gaming posters. Theyre all rolled up in a paper bag. Too many.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:22
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
I have a load of Lara Croft models.

Edit: And a Doom 3 T-Shirt, plus shit loads of gaming related posters to colour my room.



You might want to pre-order TR: Legends from GAME then, as they're giving away a giant Lara Croft poster with it.

Although it's cheaper elsewhere so not that good a deal really. Just thought I'd pass it on.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:25
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by WorldFamous:
You might want to pre-order TR: Legends from GAME then, as they're giving away a giant Lara Croft poster with it.

Although it's cheaper elsewhere so not that good a deal really. Just thought I'd pass it on.



My girlfriends getting it from Amazon for me for 18 quid. Fuck the poster, I wouldn't have anywhere to put it . I can't wait 20 days!

Edit: In retrospect, the only decent TR games were 1 to 4. The others are total ass. Crystal Dynamics seem to be doing some real good shit with this next one, so I'm really excited.

[This message has been edited by crimsonsmoke (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:38
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I have an Xbox tshirt (black shirt with Green Xbox logo) and a few Resident Evil action figures...that's about it honestly.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:43
Groovy Groovy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I have 3 GTA posters... 3! Three!

....they came with the games..
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:03
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I've got a Nintendo hoodie that I wear to work. It's beat to shit.

Mario Kart phone. Posters everywhere [from here, I can see Starfox 64, Shadows of the Empire, Secret of Evermore, and Devil May Cry 3]. FF7 and MGS figures. Boxes of various consoles. Got a Super Metroid medallion. Few soundtrack CDs. Shelves full of magazines and player's guides.

Probably have some other crap around here, but my brain isn't working too well right now.

I'd kill for that recruiting booklet that's been making the rounds lately, though. The one with all the spiffy artwork and the sneak-peek Rev shots...
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:06
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

My ringtone is the level selection soundbite from Megaman 2.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:06
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

Shit... all I've got is the Animal Crossing poster that came with my players guide (which I don't have hung up).

I think the only thing gaming-related I've actually got is this.. http://www.purepwnage.com/images/sport50.jpg

I need a Nintendo shot glass or something.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:45
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I got a AoE II poster taht came with the colector edition, that is also not hung up.. lol.

That about it.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:53
retards_ondrugs retards_ondrugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by XiPPiLLi:
Heres most of the stuff I own. Post yours!
http://tinyurl.com/jqdff
My Animal Crossing DS Calendar.
http://tinyurl.com/k7wtw
The messenger bag I take with me all the time. I had to get it online, nowhere else sells it anymore. Well, I think Hot Topic sells it, but I'm not going to be seen going in there.
http://tinyurl.com/hjf8t
Here are some buttons I bought. I put them on the straps of the bag.
http://tinyurl.com/houqn
I also bought some mushroom fuzzy dice. I put them on there as well.
http://tinyurl.com/zl3mo
A belt I won at a GameCrazy Mario Kart DS tournament.
http://tinyurl.com/fhwk4
My ultra rare Nintendo calendar. Only available to Nintendo employees, apparently.
Some are on ebay, I think.
http://tinyurl.com/j2n48
OMG MAGIC MUSHROOM MIRROR! Those are blood stains on the mexican flag, and that is the 3CD Chrono Trigger soundtrack collectors box.
http://tinyurl.com/eehxb
Mario Kart DS graphic that I stuck on my door. And yes, that is a master chief figure that I used for my waffle comics, if anyone remembers them. Check out the special Tsunami editions:
[URL=http: //www.devi antart.com /deviation /13750442/ ]http://ww w.devianta rt.com/dev iation/13750442/[/URL] [URL=http: //www.devi antart.com /deviation /13750493/ ]http://ww w.devianta rt.com/dev iation/13750493/[/URL] [URL=http: //www.devi antart.com /deviation /13750502/ ]http://ww w.devianta rt.com/dev iation/13750502/[/URL]
http://tinyurl.com/g6spd
My Nintendo Power poster. Subscribers should also have this.
http://tinyurl.com/j6bg4
Something I wonder if anyone else has. Novelizations of the Resident Evil series by S.D Perry. And yes, that is the book of mormon, in both english and spanish. They were Christmas gifts. I've still yet to check them out.
http://tinyurl.com/hdwo2
A few of my gamer shirts. The FF11 and Soul Calibur 3 shirts are pictures of the back. The front of the FF11 shirt has the FF11 logo. The front of the SC3 shirt hast he Namco logo.
http://tinyurl.com/zwypc
My favorite sweatshirt. I wear it all the time.
http://tinyurl.com/ewoqo
My wallet and sweatband. I also have a 'game over' band, but I dont wear it much. The 1up one was a birthday present from a friend of mine, so I wear that all the time. Heh.
http://tinyurl.com/mvkq5
And of course, my first ink.

Show us what you got!



I'll trade you something cool for your wallet, IT's nintendo-esque!
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:31
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

tryin hard to get your moderator status back huh.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:51
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by Lundmark:
tryin hard to get your moderator status back huh.


Check again .
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:23
Narcoplectic Narcoplectic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
Check again .


He meant mod status in this forum.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:25
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

It doesnt matter if I'm mod here anymore. This place is in good hands with Tru and TheAtomiser.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:41
Source Source is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by Groovy:
I have 3 GTA posters... 3! Three!

....they came with the games..



 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:58
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by crimsonsmoke:
Check again .

retard
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:56
TheAlmightyVineMan TheAlmightyVineMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

Does this count?
http://tinyurl.com/fxfce
 #21 
Old 2006-03-20, 03:58
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I have no pics, currently. Sorry Xip. But here's a list:

Hyrulean Fourplay shirt
Metroid (NES Cartridge Art) Shirt
Metroid Prime 2 shit with Samus nametag on the front
Megaman Battle Network shirt (that's too small, was free at Gamecrazy)
Don't Make Me Go Zelda on You shirt
!-Up Green shirt
Game-Over Poison Shroom shirt
!-Up Wristband
Of course, that Nintendo Power poster
Link PEZ dispensor

A few more things, but they are lost to the depths of drawers and boxes...
 #22 
Old 2006-03-20, 04:11
Steve Steve is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

Wow XiP, no offence but you really seem like a fanatic. :P

I don't have much really, except for this shirt
with a picture of an M4A1 and a defuse kit on it. They used to sell it at gameskins.com but they've since closed down, and I don't feel like taking a pic.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:14
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

NES Belt Buckle.

15th Anniversary Street Fighter Arcade Stick

Poster that came with Arcade Stick

15th Anniversary Street Fighter action figures by SOTA Toys. I still have to get a few more. I want to complete the Super Street Fighter II Turbo line-up. Too bad I had to get Evil Ryu instead of the original. Anyways, I have to wait for Fei Long, Akuma and Zangief to be released in June, then wait for fucking Dhalsim to be made. I gotta get T.Hawk too. They were all standing up on my desk in my room and fighting stances, true to the game, but my 8 year old nephew decided to play with them. Because they are, after all, action figures. Took too long to pose them again so I just laid em out on my bed.

If you can't tell, I fucking love Street Fighter II!!!

[This message has been edited by Loc Dogg (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #24 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:25
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

I used rastorbator to make me a poster of the fallout guy.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:44
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

Xip, you like Nintendo way too much.

I won a way cool N64 watch from a Taco Bell contest back when the N64 was new. It's dead now, though.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-20, 08:18
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

OH SHIT, I almost forgot!

Back in the day, I had a Star Fox game watch.. it was like one of those old LCD tiger games almost, but on watch. Fucking hardcore.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-20, 08:50
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
OH SHIT, I almost forgot!

Back in the day, I had a Star Fox game watch.. it was like one of those old LCD tiger games almost, but on watch. Fucking hardcore.



Oh shit! I had that same fucking watch!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-20, 11:57
Steve Steve is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your gamer paraphenalia!

quote:
Originally posted by Kleenex:
I used rastorbator to make me a poster of the fallout guy.


Oh yeah, I made one of Max Payne and Mona's silhouettes. It came out really well but I never did anything with it.

I also did a black and white painting of Max Payne in art while I was in high school. Nothing special but it looks pretty cool http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=potdpaynepainting5vm.jpg
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics