About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:58
Regular
 
Administrator
Default Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Yup. My girlfreind rented out the Imax theatre for an hour for me and my buddy tonight. It's my birthday in about a week.

After hours you can rent the place out for as long as you want and play whatever you want.

The screen is 8 stories high, and you can bring any system you want. I might borrow my freinds xbox 360 tonight, but if not i'll just bring my Modded xbox there with a bunch of games. I also have the original consoles emulators and games if we wanna have a little fun with say..original mario the size of a life size king kong. hah!

Anyway this is going to be a shit load of fun, damn. I'll take some pictures of me playing Halo 2 on the screen with my freind and post them here whenever I get time.



Doc
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:02
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Wait, let me get this straight.

You've got an 8 story screen, and you want to play Xbox instead of watching porn or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:09
Harlequin Senior Harlequin Senior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Wait, let me get this straight.

You've got an 8 story screen, and you want to play Xbox instead of watching porn or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?



Watch porn with his friend?

WHAT ARE YOU, GAY?

And don't be like "well one could sit behind the other" BECAUSE IT'S STILL FUCKING GAY.

GAY.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:15
Regular
 
Administrator
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

I could put on some porn for a few minutes I guess, I just don't want to get booted out of the Imax for putting it on. That would be a waste.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:32
Regular
 
Reading Pa USA
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

would it be 3d? Thatd be awesome
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:40
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

I'd play Eternal Darkness.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:48
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

DUCK HUNT!


But an hour isn't very long to play anything.



[This message has been edited by Evil Furby Laugh (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:00
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Furby Laugh:
DUCK HUNT!


That would own motherfucking face.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:20
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
That would own motherfucking face.


Nah, the ducks would be rediculously huge.
Now, Duck Hunt fit for a resolution like that would own it up something hardcore.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:28
Regular
 
Bumfuck town run on meth
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Time Crisis 3 with guncons would be awesome.

Let's see xbox...I'd play brothers in arms.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:50
cola cola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Fuck that. Hook up your PC and play some CS:S.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:12
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
That would own motherfucking face.



Ya, that would be as about as old school as it gets.


quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Wait, let me get this straight.

You've got an 8 story screen, and you want to play Xbox instead of watching porn or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?




Any smell teenagers... i do.

But ya, proove that shist with pics/ video footage, and i will be damned if it didn;t get taken over with some shit or another.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:04
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by cola:
Fuck that. Hook up your PC and play some CS:S.


QFT
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:06
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Fuck it. Scrap CSS. Think about this...

GOLDENEYE 007 ON N64! omgwtfbbql337hax0rz

Do it. You know you want to
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:25
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Hook your computer up and put your web cam on full screen. Then get your ass out on the web cam and place a microphone next to your butt cheeks. Now, invite the rest of your family and time their arrival with you farting into the microphone with poetically simultaneous perfection. 'Twill be a laugh.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:22
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by XiPPiLLi:
Nah, the ducks would be rediculously huge.
Now, Duck Hunt fit for a resolution like that would own it up something hardcore.



Hey guys, I can shoot ducks blindfolded!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:59
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Ed Lister:
Fuck it. Scrap CSS. Think about this...

GOLDENEYE 007 ON N64! omgwtfbbql337hax0rz

Do it. You know you want to



4 player GoldenEye on an IMAX screen would be gaming nirvana.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:05
Regular
 
Vatican City
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

I remember the first time I played Soul Calibur 2 on an Imax screen. It feels weird as fuck and you don't play very well.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:57
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Play Rez.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:28
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Throw Geometry Wars up on there and then go into seizures.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:56
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by WorldFamous:
4 player GoldenEye on an IMAX screen would be gaming nirvana.



I get hard thinking about it.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:20
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Shit i would bring my PC and throw every thing i have at it.

And throw some porn up on it just for the hell of it.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:31
The_Coordinator The_Coordinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Get wasted and play Ghost Recon.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:33
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Coordinator:
Get wasted and play Ghost Recon.


Fuck that, throw on some porn...

How much does it cost to rent it out?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:34
The_Coordinator The_Coordinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angust:
Fuck that, throw on some porn...

How much does it cost to rent it out?




Dude it's him and hid buddy in there alone, you're a fag.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:41
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Coordinator:

Dude it's him and hid buddy in there alone, you're a fag.




Ow fucking no, you caught me. Good one to, suprised you didn't all me some new age 2006 slang or some shit.

So him and his boyfriends get to play halo 2 on a screen bigger then there fucking houses COMBINED... lucky you. YOUR GONNA MAKE IT AFTERALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:48
Niggers_With_Attitude Niggers_With_Attitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

OP: are you a fucking retard?????///

your girlfriend rented you the imax and you're going to go there alone with your friend and play video games????////

you realize that this is a once in a lifetime chance to watch 4 stories of porn while fucking your girflfriend in a fucking imax theater right!!!!!!!!

i mean i like video games as much as everyone else but WTF man you must have no penis

[This message has been edited by Niggers_With_Attitude (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:54
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Dont think an hour is much time though.

Edit: why the fuck arent you going with you're girlfriend to?

[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:00
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Coordinator:

Dude it's him and hid buddy in there alone, you're a fag.



Because where all fags, just like this fuck up mental patient said.... or.... you have cancer... or... you had cancer....I DON;T KNOW....ya thats right, you don;t fucking, GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR STUDIES and make something of yourself kiddies.


A hole hour, time- less masterpiece anybody?

Right the fuck up there with gone with the wind anybody?

This place has RRRRRREEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY gone to swhit in every aspect.

Ow nad how much is it.... 250/ 500 a hour? book it, and have to wait 4 months before you get it to use... sort of thing or what?
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:29
jimany jimany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by WorldFamous:
4 player GoldenEye on an IMAX screen would be gaming nirvana.


That is the greatest idea ever. I remember endless hours playing that into the night. You would need to try to get it for like 4 hours though, and maybe look at some porn for a minute just to say you did it. That would be like watshing porn through a microscope.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:05
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Lucky! I'd play some fucking Street Fighter II. Fuck that would be awesome.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:39
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Dude, you have to play something like Thief3 or silent hill. Something mother fucking scary.

Well that or Final Fantasy X2.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:59
Source Source is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

You have it for an hour, you'll probably waste 30 minutes waiting for loading screans.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:47
WorldFamous WorldFamous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

quote:
Originally posted by jimany:
That would be like watshing porn through a microscope.


Haha.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:13
Zonko Zonko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Obviously none of you have seen last gen or earlier graphics on a large screen.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:21
Regular
 
Default Re: Time to brag - I get to play Xbox for an hour on a 8 story screen.

Dude, whatever you do,you gotta post pictures.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics