About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Games People Play
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Games People Play Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-12, 18:51
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default smash bros!!!!!

a few things,

1)has anyone made there own video and what did they use to make it?

2)any realy serious players who would like to play online?

3)who do you play as?

me mario...
 #2 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:58
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

1)I haven't.

2)I can't.

3)Link.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:23
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Where do you play online?

Im PwnSauce with Fox.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:27
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Yoshi was by far my favorite back when I played it.

Where can I get an emulator for it?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-12, 23:46
cheeze wizz cheeze wizz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

hmmm how do you play this online..? on gamecube i like dr mario/mario n n64 i like link/mario
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 00:18
GaZ GaZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Im a fucking ninja with falco
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 06:19
Regular
 
Rhode Island
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Dr Mario is making all of you overdose.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 11:04
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

You guys are probably all noobs. I bet NONE of you have played in tournaments, Infact I think all you guys do is F-smash constantly. Wheres the skill? I only met one person on Totes who is really involved in this game as I am.

or none of you can wavedash,waveshine,l-canel,short hop shuffles,shl,chainthrow.

Im sorry but beating little lvl 9's doesent make you pro, playing across the country does.
www.smashboards.com Im robyextreme on the forum give me a ring sometime.



[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:24
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
You guys are probably all noobs. I bet NONE of you have played in tournaments, Infact I think all you guys do is F-smash constantly. Wheres the skill? I only met one person on Totes who is really involved in this game as I am.

or none of you can wavedash,waveshine,l-canel,short hop shuffles,shl,chainthrow.

Im sorry but beating little lvl 9's doesent make you pro, playing across the country does.
www.smashboards.com Im robyextreme on the forum give me a ring sometime.




Your a faggot. I don't see why those moves are considered glitches. Plus the original smash was better. Lemme set up my old smash and play you online and own you, you fucking cunt.

 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:38
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
You guys are probably all noobs. I bet NONE of you have played in tournaments, Infact I think all you guys do is F-smash constantly. Wheres the skill? I only met one person on Totes who is really involved in this game as I am.

or none of you can wavedash,waveshine,l-canel,short hop shuffles,shl,chainthrow.

Im sorry but beating little lvl 9's doesent make you pro, playing across the country does.
www.smashboards.com Im robyextreme on the forum give me a ring sometime.




Chain Throw is the only one I can do...
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 18:21
Regular
 
out in them there sticks
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
You guys are probably all noobs. I bet NONE of you have played in tournaments, Infact I think all you guys do is F-smash constantly. Wheres the skill? I only met one person on Totes who is really involved in this game as I am.

or none of you can wavedash,waveshine,l-canel,short hop shuffles,shl,chainthrow.

Im sorry but beating little lvl 9's doesent make you pro, playing across the country does.
www.smashboards.com Im robyextreme on the forum give me a ring sometime.




Just because we don't play in tournaments, can't do them moves, and aren't super skilled, doesn't mean we are n00bs.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:58
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

you download project 64k and get the rom ansd you can play online.

and for roby extreme, ive played in tournaments (even though im not that good), and im on smash boards punk.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:58
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by spaawn7:
Your a faggot. I don't see why those moves are considered glitches. Plus the original smash was better. Lemme set up my old smash and play you online and own you, you fucking cunt.





Lol glitches, so the wavedash animation magicly happens? and for l-canel somehow they glitched it so when you press it you reduce you're characters lag time after a skill by half? I dont think so buddy, Ive seen HAL make it's games and it isint just jamming buttons it takes months of practice.

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Furby Laugh:
Just because we don't play in tournaments, can't do them moves, and aren't super skilled, doesn't mean we are n00bs.


Actually yes it does, learning the controls in a game is one thing, but mastering the advanced movs is a whole new chapter to the game. If ANY of you live near Vancouver, and you beat me I'll pay you upfront. Why? Because I know you dont know how to play.




[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:28
PackmanOnCrack PackmanOnCrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

robyextreme i live in surrey can you add me on msn and we can talk paypacker49@hotmail.com

 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:42
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/gbx2r

You dont live very far at all man. You're pretty cool I can see us as good friends. Anyway if anyone is intrested there are the videos to 2 of our matches :P

 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:58
cheeze wizz cheeze wizz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

umm sites for the emulator and shit?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:29
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by cheeze wizz:
umm sites for the emulator and shit?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64290
 #18 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:51
cheeze wizz cheeze wizz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

dude i joined but i cant find any pages where i download the files.?
 #19 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:55
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

I'm replaying it at the moment.
Sheik is my best character,and i reckon i could pretty much beat the crap out of most opposition.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:52
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

I don't feel like sifting through a forum to look at these moves. Is there a website that organizes these SUPER SECRET UN-NOOBING MOVES anywhere?

By the way, the term noob means newbie. If you aren't new to the game, then you aren't a noob. Even if you suck, you still aren't a noob. Drop the noob shit.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-15, 14:57
shit_load shit_load is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Smash brothers is up there in my all time favourite games. I have a feeling I'd have my ass handed to me in a tounament judging by these hardcore hotshots.
Anyway, does anyone have/know where I can get a ssbm rom? I have the dolphin emu and it looks good, just need to try it out.

Edit: found it, forgot they were iso's not roms. If anyone wants to download it (1013Mb!) go to http://tinyurl.com/hvp5a

[This message has been edited by shit_load (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:42
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

I figured I'd put this here rather than start another thread.

What exactly is a meteor smash in Melee? You get points for doing them, but I'm not exactly sure what they are...
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:09
BindTortureKill BindTortureKill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
You guys are probably all noobs. I bet NONE of you have played in tournaments, Infact I think all you guys do is F-smash constantly. Wheres the skill? I only met one person on Totes who is really involved in this game as I am.

or none of you can wavedash,waveshine,l-canel,short hop shuffles,shl,chainthrow.

Im sorry but beating little lvl 9's doesent make you pro, playing across the country does.
www.smashboards.com Im robyextreme on the forum give me a ring sometime.




I can wave-dash and L-Cancel.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:04
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

Why do they call the thing where you stop yourself on the ground when you hit it "teching"? How does that make sense? Besides, I figured that one out on my own. I think everyone figures that out on their own.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:41
cheeze wizz cheeze wizz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smash bros!!!!!

any other links or sites to download it?? that one u posted didnt work for me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics