|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2006-03-17, 20:02
|
Synthetic Ant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Incredibly inconsistant.
I find that I'm incredibly inconsistant. Like some days, I wake up and just lie there for 20 minutes because I'm just that tired. And some mornings I just get up, eat, and go wherever I'm going in like 10 minutes. Some days, I'm funny, clever and talkative and find that people enjoy talking to me, but sometimes I just don't have the will to communicate. Some days, I can go to school and ace a test without studying but sometimes I can study for hours and still do poorly. When I'm playing sports or video games or whatever, some days I'll kick ass in any game, do well in sports and some days I'll just play really badly.
I have no clue whats wrong with me. But does anyone else have this happen? It's not like I just have bads days. Like a couple days a week will go really well and a couple I'll just do stuff badly and have shit luck. I don't know whether it has to do with sleep patterns, drugs, stress, or what. Any help?
|
|
#2
 2006-03-17, 20:08
|
ShqipTAR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
You need something to get up early for, and to anchor your life with. What do you like?
|
|
#3
 2006-03-17, 20:25
|
Karik 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
Honestly? I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone, good and bad days. Its not really YOU that is inconsistent, it is the day. More specific:
You tossed and turned that night, dreams, whatever, so it takes you 20 minutes to get out of bed. You go to school (whether or not these two things are related) and just don't feel like talking, the subject bores you, you tire of the people. You come to the test that you studied for, and it really is just a HARD test, or you over studied, or you studied the wrong material. You go home and play your favorite video game, and you aren't in it all the way, you don't play as well. You go outside, toss around the football and drop it a couple times, there was dirt on your hands, your shoe slipped a little, whatever.
Whereas tomorrow, every little thing that went wrong, won't. The days vary more than you do. Happens to everyone, don't sweat it.
|
|
#4
 2006-03-18, 02:01
|
Synthetic Ant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: You need something to get up early for, and to anchor your life with. What do you like?
I think that may be my problem. I have no real passion in life. I sort of just... live. I enjoy alot of things, like computers, music, and many other things, but my life doesn't really revolve around any of those things.
|
|
#5
 2006-03-18, 02:39
|
ShqipTAR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by Synthetic Ant: I think that may be my problem. I have no real passion in life. I sort of just... live. I enjoy alot of things, like computers, music, and many other things, but my life doesn't really revolve around any of those things.
Ever been in a fight?
|
|
#6
 2006-03-18, 05:45
|
Karik 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: Ever been in a fight?
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.... Yeah, it's over rated and by no means mind-blowing or ground-breaking, but fuck you(to who would argue, not ShqipTAR), its still a good movie.
|
|
#7
 2006-03-18, 08:15
|
Synthetic Ant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: Ever been in a fight?
I can't say I've ever been in a serious fight. I've fought friends numerous times, but never seriously. But that's a good idea, maybe I'll pick a fight some time.
|
|
#8
 2006-03-19, 08:01
|
ShqipTAR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by Karik: I want you to hit me as hard as you can....
Yeah, it's over rated and by no means mind-blowing or ground-breaking, but fuck you(to who would argue, not ShqipTAR), its still a good movie.
Heheheheheh. I'm sorry man I forgot about this thread. Definately, maybe even try boxing? You sound kind of like me, in that if I'm not in a 'combat' state of mind I really don't enjoy shit or even remember much. For me, fighting is the force in my life, just that mindset when you get all apeshit and nothing else exists. Start trying sports and shit would be good. Just get out and see if you can find your niche. [This message has been edited by ShqipTAR (edited 03-19-2006).]
|
|
#9
 2006-03-19, 18:41
|
Synthetic Ant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: Start trying sports and shit would be good. Just get out and see if you can find your niche.
Hmmm. I've tried a bunch of sports. I've played soccer, tennis, and basketball often in the past, but like most sports, I just don't really enjoy them. I also used to paintball, but then got bored of that. I still swim a fair bit, but again I don't like it. I have however, started taking learning Kendo.
|
|
#10
 2006-03-19, 19:16
|
Bong-Rippa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Incredibly inconsistant.
I feel the exect same way, like sometimes you can get amped over little shit and then some days you just don't want to see anyone. Some days you just sit there and dwell on there being no point to living.
Back in school there would be days, about once every 2 weeks where I just was a complete lazy ass dick to the teachers and didn't want to be in school. I could never figure out why those days were different, no patterns I could figure out. Mind you, it had nothing to do with sleep, every day was different.
I too have really nothing to live for, I just live and do anything. I have so much interests, but the problem is they are all minor interests, nothing to really go take the road down.
I have minor interests in computers, any form of radio, welding, bikes, cars, home repair, plumbing, carpentry, metal work, truck driving, construction.
I like all of them, but then when I actually sit down and want to learn a single one I always want to pick something else. I just can't devote one thing. I just don't like the feeling of picking 1 and then that's it, you picked it, you learn it, now it's your job forever. Consider yourself done.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|