About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:16
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default What hairstyle should I get

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me1.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me2.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me3.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me4.jpg


that's me, my hair is darkbrown even though it looks black and it's pretty plain. My hair is actually sort of curly but I always straighten it or it goes into ringlets, what hairstyle should I get? As in, what colour should I dye it? How should I style it? I'm not really into too short styles but if you think it would suit me please mention it. I always end up getting really crap haircuts that don't suit me. What hairstyle would suit my face?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:31
Steve Steve is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

Cute! I'm no expert on women's hair, but I definitely think you'd look better with something more shoulder length. No fringe!
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:57
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
Cute! I'm no expert on women's hair, but I definitely think you'd look better with something more shoulder length. No fringe!



I'm trying to grow out my fringe, my hair grows pretty fast too. I've just been clipping it back. Do you think I should dye it?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:13
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

You're pretty. I like how your hair is already. ^_^
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:53
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
You're pretty. I like how your hair is already. ^_^


 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:47
beergoggles beergoggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

You really are cute. I say just cut your hair to about shoulder length.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:20
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

Can you people remove your hand from your dicks while typing the messages please?

None of us are hair salon people. I have a couple of friends who are beauticians and going to a professional is definitely the way to go.

I think with the way your hair is now, your color is fine and for the most part the length is fine too.

I personally like girls with hair past their shoulders, but only by a couple of inches. Then to layer it down and to keep it straight. I don't know what your hair looks like curly, so I suppose keeping it straight would be the best option if that is what you like.

The misconception is that girls think guys like straight hair all the time, if you change it up you might actually stand out more if you left it the way it is naturally.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:33
Moderator
 
NJ lookin at NYC
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

what's with those puffy cheeks?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:00
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Hung Like Christ:
what's with those puffy cheeks?


babyfat :[

 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:09
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

Show us your boobs? ^_^
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:22
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
Show us your boobs? ^_^

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/8ve057er.jpg
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:25
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/8ve057er.jpg


You killed my boner, man. You fuckin killed it.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:30
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

I bet you'd look great with big, loose, messy curls. You know, like this kind of: http://tinyurl.com/b688h

Your hair color is a bit plain. I think you could benefit from some nice highlights, especially some nice caramel colored streaks framing your face.

You're pretty. You remind me of Bambi, in a good way.

Edit: Forgot a word.

[This message has been edited by Silverfuck (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:54
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

^?

Bambi is a fucking animal. She reminds you of a fucking animal?

Wow....
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:12
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by CarbonB:
^?

Bambi is a fucking animal. She reminds you of a fucking animal?

Wow....



Because she's cute and innocent looking... I meant no offense by that comparison.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:35
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

God damnit Yoplait, in how many fucking thread's are you going to post you're pictures?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:07
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
God damnit Yoplait, in how many fucking thread's are you going to post you're pictures?


Many

Edit: Actually, i'm trying to change my look, so eh, just trying to get ideas on what I should change... All my boyfriends are usually fat and i'd like a nicer, cleaner, skinnier one which is why i'm getting a make-over.

[This message has been edited by Yoplait (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:59
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

you should probably get whatever hairstyle fits you best.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:02
Moderator
 
NJ lookin at NYC
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

or ... experiment and get some really bad ones.

That way you'll know how NOT to wear it.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:03
-extremist -extremist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Hung Like Christ:
or ... experiment and get some really bad ones.

That way you'll know how NOT to wear it.



Shouldn't you be drinking cola?

 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:28
LordOfTheTards LordOfTheTards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
[URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me1.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me1.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me2.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me2.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me3.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me3.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me4.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me4.jpg[/URL]


that's me, my hair is darkbrown even though it looks black and it's pretty plain. My hair is actually sort of curly but I always straighten it or it goes into ringlets, what hairstyle should I get? As in, what colour should I dye it? How should I style it? I'm not really into too short styles but if you think it would suit me please mention it. I always end up getting really crap haircuts that don't suit me. What hairstyle would suit my face?



gut it even with your chin, dye it black with blue streaks. it's all the rage right now.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:40
Regular
 
Valhalla
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Yoplait:
[URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me1.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me1.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me2.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me2.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me3.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me3.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //i20.phot obucket.co m/albums/b 236/roleyp oley_joley /me4.jpg]h ttp://i20. photobucket.com/albums/b236/roleypoley_joley/me4.jpg[/URL]


that's me, my hair is darkbrown even though it looks black and it's pretty plain. My hair is actually sort of curly but I always straighten it or it goes into ringlets, what hairstyle should I get? As in, what colour should I dye it? How should I style it? I'm not really into too short styles but if you think it would suit me please mention it. I always end up getting really crap haircuts that don't suit me. What hairstyle would suit my face?



You should get the hairstyle that smiles. Seriously, when it comes to women, there are two features I look at first. The eyes, and the smile. You have eyes, now smile!!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:44
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

I know nothing about womens hair but Im going to tell you anyway that I think youre hot.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:15
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Hung Like Christ:
what's with those puffy cheeks?


She is a porker?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:20
NewRage NewRage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

Everyone has different tastes, get what you like...

In my opinion you should cut off about 3 (give or take) inches and dye it blond... blonds are hot...
 #26 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:01
Regular
 
Valhalla
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by NewRage:
Everyone has different tastes, get what you like...

In my opinion you should cut off about 3 (give or take) inches and dye it blond... blonds are hot...



Don't dye it blond. At worst, streak it. I have, to date, only met 1 extremely amazing blond, but very many brown/black haired chicks. Dark hair > blond.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:46
Gunlock Gunlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

quote:
Originally posted by Rykoshet:
[BDark hair > blond.[/B]


Amen.

 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:51
CarbonB CarbonB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What hairstyle should I get

She stopped posting a long time ago fellas, let it go.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics