About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Radio Free Amerika
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Radio Free Amerika The ins and outs of the radio frequency spectrum, including scanners, trackers, building your own transmitters, mixers, and antennas, station formats, frequencies, favorite pirate radio stations, the FCC, radio stories, working at radio stations, and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-12, 07:44
w1nDbReAkEr w1nDbReAkEr is offline
Regular
 
Default What can I do with a car antenna ?

I have a spare car radio antenna in the garage, and a 2 week term break .

Anything I could do with it ? (:

-I'm sorry if its a stupid question or someone already brought this up or it doesn't belong here. -

 #2 
Old 2006-03-12, 09:20
Halvy101 Halvy101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by w1nDbReAkEr:
I have a spare car radio antenna in the garage, and a 2 week term break .

Anything I could do with it ? (:

-I'm sorry if its a stupid question or someone already brought this up or it doesn't belong here. Confused-




yea, whip your womans arse with it. lol

seriously, it's probably just about perfect for your local fm stuff.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-12, 16:48
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Yep, just whip it:
http://tinyurl.com/lws8f
 #4 
Old 2006-03-12, 17:09
Halvy101 Halvy101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by MR END:
Yep, just whip it:
http://tinyurl.com/lws8f



ROFL!!

this is sooo coool!!

i nearly pissed my pants!! thanx mr. :)

 #5 
Old 2006-03-12, 19:25
canned demon canned demon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Make a zip gun! Nah only joking theres a whole host of great stuff you can do with aa arial, just use your imagination.........
 #6 
Old 2006-03-12, 23:18
Spinal Spinal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Use it on a car?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-12, 23:42
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

I vote you hit people with it. Endless fun.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 01:16
veeDuB veeDuB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

You could shove it up your ass and put a black and yellow striped top on and pretend you're a bee.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 05:28
w1nDbReAkEr w1nDbReAkEr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

-sneaky grin-
yeahhh . . . whipping suddenly sounds appealing... now that I've got the ways and means ;p

Well thanks y'all : D
I'll be using the antenna creatively 0=D
 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:36
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Turn it into a crack pipe.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:22
feeble89 feeble89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
Turn it into a crack pipe.


I second that...
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:35
a123x a123x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

You don't even need to make it into a crack pipe. You can use it as a stem for a regular pipe if you'd like. I did that with a piece of an antennae and it works. I only use one segment of an extendable one but you should use the whole thing so it can telescope.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 20:15
Regular
 
413
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

I hear you can break car windows with those things. Stick the thick end in the corner of the window nearest the rear view mirror, pull the tip back, and let it whip down. Repeat until window shatters. Loot car.

Oh, wow. I'm in RFA. Whoops.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 21:39
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

You could get really retro and make a zip gun.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:09
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by AnalDisco:
I hear you can break car windows with those things. Stick the thick end in the corner of the window nearest the rear view mirror, pull the tip back, and let it whip down. Repeat until window shatters. Loot car.

Oh, wow. I'm in RFA. Whoops.



Or, you could just throw a rock at it?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:19
mouser55 mouser55 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

simply get on your bike and go as fast as you can, smack someone with it at top speed on the back of the neck
 #17 
Old 2006-03-15, 04:31
Sienide Sienide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

See how far it goes up your nose till you get blood.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:44
PharmFiend PharmFiend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Sharpen it to a fine point with a long narrow angle, glue it to a wall at ear level, allow the point to extend, power up the antenna so you can:

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DIE.

PEACE,

PF
 #19 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:04
PyroHydroSmok PyroHydroSmok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by feeble89:
I second that...


Third.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:47
sweepingjaguar sweepingjaguar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by mouser55:
simply get on your bike and go as fast as you can, smack someone with it at top speed on the back of the neck


That made me laugh when I read it. I think I`am going to try that too.


 #21 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:14
Regular
 
Land of the Ires.
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by Halvy101:
yea, whip your womans arse with it. lol



Nearly choked to death on that one. Thanks.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:50
Phaint Phaint is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

sharpen it and stab the next kid that looks at u funny
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:59
Cakes Cakes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

sexsexsexse

make a sextant?
and use the tube of the antenna to sight down..

and you could measure line of sight for your radio

and the distance you've travelled through the wilderness; you could use the rest of the antenna as a machete to cut down the brush as you wander the wilderness in search of a woman to whack and she will hear you commming because antennas also make neat noises when you swing them in the air

and metal arrows? so you could play Cupid?

you could woo her by using it to roast marshmallows

and knock down honey hives

then use it as a telescoping fishing pole

or to hang your hat on when you make love to her

for an after coital smoke, you can use a section of it to chase the dragon
or to run up the white flag if she chased you..

or as a telescoping support for the flowers in your garden if you want her to chase you again<
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:11
Halvy101 Halvy101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by Cakes:
sex sex sexse

make a sextant?
and use the tube of the antenna to sight down..

and you could measure line of sight for your radio

and the distance you've travelled through the wilderness; you could use the rest of the antenna as a machete to cut down the brush as you wander the wilderness in search of a woman to whack and she will hear you commming because antennas also make neat noises when you swing them in the air

and metal arrows? so you could play Cupid?

you could woo her by using it to roast marshmallows

and knock down honey hives

then use it as a telescoping fishing pole

or to hang your hat on when you make love to her

for an after coital smoke, you can use a section of it to chase the dragon
or to run up the white flag if she chased you..

or as a telescoping support for the flowers in your garden if you want her to chase you again<



ROFL!!

It is things like this, that make me wonder how anyone, can not love totse to death!!



[This message has been edited by Halvy101 (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:31
Cakes Cakes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Totse loves us in many ways, i wasn't happy about using a straw for my sextant but an antenna will be perfect.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:31
EmptyBottle EmptyBottle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
Turn it into a crack pipe.


now that is some endless fun........well til the rock runs out....then you hafta rob some stranger for more money to buy more rock....or so i'm told.....
 #27 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:05
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by EmptyBottle:
now that is some endless fun........well til the rock runs out....then you hafta rob some stranger for more money to buy more rock....or so i'm told.....


Well then you just stab em with the antenna. 2 in 1.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:12
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

Haha, we could write a book on the uses of an antenna...
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:38
smokeymcpot420 smokeymcpot420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I do with a car antenna ?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Haha, we could write a book on the uses of an antenna...


Write the book with an antenna perhaps?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics