About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Money Money Money...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Money Money Money... Finances, money, investing, saving, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:55
kenshin_kid kenshin_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Making money (A different way)

Ok, I want to make money (no shit.) I'm 14 and have a paper route. This is my philosophy. If i get $1000 and invest it with my parents financial planner and keep adding ever year I become a millionare at 35 but there are SOOOOOO many distractions! Any ideas on how I can get rid of these? (I don't even mean for half of them to come up!)
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:44
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making money (A different way)

Uhm... Masterbate more often?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:55
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making money (A different way)

Err... a million bucks ain't much man

But yeah, fap fap fap.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:18
kenshin_kid kenshin_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making money (A different way)

not 1 million about 10-15 multimillionare is what i meant to say, nd I don't buy hookers lol. But what are you guys doing to get rich?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:14
Boblong Boblong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making money (A different way)

quote:
Originally posted by kenshin_kid:
But what are you guys doing to get rich?

Waiting for my parents to die, and it is working damn well.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics