About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Money Money Money...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Money Money Money... Finances, money, investing, saving, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 05:57
HIGHPOINTLIFE HIGHPOINTLIFE is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Hi, since everyone seems to want to obtain money in one way or another and because we are all ambitious... Why not pull together and help make money. Im not sure what we could do but since everyone is in a different location with different resources- their has to be a way to make money. I know their is a way we could all be rich- it is a lot easier to make money when you have allies and people on your side- and willing to bend the law. You might think this post will go no where- but if only one person wants to try and make something happen email me (highpointlife2@yahoo.com) the more people that can come up with a plan- the better.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 06:20
WastidTroop WastidTroop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I'm down. Hit me up, missionklubheadnrg@hotmail.com
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 07:19
trip seeker trip seeker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Sure thing, I know HTML.

publ1c_en3my @ hotmail.com
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 07:37
iaaca iaaca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Damn, I've been around for million years on Totse just stealing info, and zero post - it's time I contribute back to the community

I know my way around graphics, DTP, some flash design, web scripting and few more thingies...so count me in.

iaaca@padobranci.com

 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 08:39
Regular
 
MI
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Not trying to rain on your parade, but there is a problem with this idea: someone has to handle the money honestly. this on totse is impossible
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 08:59
HIGHPOINTLIFE HIGHPOINTLIFE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

There is no problem. Money has to be made before there would be a problem. Once money is made their are ways to transfer it into accounts equally. The first step is to have a solid idea. Anyone have any input on what could work?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 09:01
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Doing business with people whom you've never met is not a good idea.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 09:15
iaaca iaaca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Perfectly true. But heck, if I was here for the money, I would be long broke.

I though it would be a good idea to throw in few ideas, two brains on acid are wackier than one, God only knows what brainstorming can bring

Screw money, in the end, we'll probably just arrange to all jump at the same moment in hopes to move the Earth from its orbit - before that, we will blackmail World goverments to pay us not to do it

Damn, I'm talking stupid now...

Whatever.

Cheers.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:48
Tushunga Tushunga is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Hey there...

We're do I sign?

I've tried to find an easy way for million years, hehe. A little to much, but almost.

Sig me up....

I can contribute with many things... Just do it...

my mail is: caboze_rvsb@hotmail.com
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:01
TheReeper TheReeper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Fuck, Im up for brainstorming and the like, that cant hurt.

bpbeldin@gmail.com
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:19
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

quote:
Originally posted by KingFisher9:
Doing business with people whom you've never met is not a good idea.


 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:36
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Im not good with any comp design, but ill help anyway i can
 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:06
kukura kukura is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

im in kukura2@gmail.com
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:03
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Cybios@gmail.com


We should all just make a really sweet website. We would make money off of ads. People who can't design can write content for it.

I know PHP so that is a plus.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:11
kukura kukura is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

why dont we use aim or some other IM service so we can all meet up
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:18
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

pengd0t@gmail.com

I'm all for helping a project like this however I could.

e-mail with any more info.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:17
lagger lagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

i'm down, Sig me up....

I can help. i live in Tahlequah, Oklahoma
just E Mail me jamesmorrison42@hotmail.com

-JM-
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:30
lagger lagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

hey HIGHPOINTLIFE i just E-Mail'd you
 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:46
Regular
 
MI
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

quote:
Originally posted by Weffy:
Cybios@gmail.com


We should all just make a really sweet website. We would make money off of ads. People who can't design can write content for it.

I know PHP so that is a plus.



Dont listen to weffy. He couldnt even get his egold coin flipping website to work!

just messin weffy *pets him*

 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:33
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

my MSN is rapsucks@touchmyinfection. I don't use that email soz, if you want to email me then lolroflzomg@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by skanker (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:11
LordAbortion LordAbortion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I'm in..
JesusTokesxx@gmail.com
I have hosting n shit...www. stalebox .com
email and tell me what teh plan is here ahehe
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:29
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

quote:
Originally posted by gmail:
Dont listen to weffy. He couldnt even get his egold coin flipping website to work!

just messin weffy *pets him*



Hehe.

The whole website worked fine. I made like 2 dallors, but it just never payed out the winners. :P
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:13
Regular
 
NV
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

matt_a_zimmerman@hotmail.com
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:45
lagger lagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

quote:
Originally posted by kukura:
why dont we use aim or some other IM service so we can all talk


kukura thats a good ideal.....so we can all talk to each other and think of stuff we can do.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:57
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I'm not getting an email back from this guy...

I'm sure if we made some sort of chat room on irc it would be better.

We could also get one of those online file servers where people contribute to the source code, and everyone can download it.

I will work on irc...
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:08
Toke420 Toke420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

start a HYIP of some sort. dont be a dick and steal money
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:20
lagger lagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

we are never going to find out what to do...i have been thinking and i cant think of n e thing so does n e one have a ideal on what to do?
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:44
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I think what you're proposing is seeing if any of us have any abilities or rescources that could be used to make money in the situations of others among us. For example, if person A.) had access to really cheap pokemon cards and person B.) had a whole school of little kids already paying 20% more than recommended retail at the corner shop.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:23
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

If I can be in it I can help with whatever.

Could make a website for game account / CD key selling / trading etc

Got a forum up. http://skanker.orgfree.com/xforum/

If you want to come discuss whatever.

If we all come together then we'll think of a way.

EDit: Thought of another way. Make a website with HEAPS of referal banners to all those types of "read email to get free cash!" sites.

With advertisements and the added revenue from the sites we refer to, that's a lot of $$$

[This message has been edited by skanker (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:55
joaljaal joaljaal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

hey dude thats great i am master in indian stockmarket, music collection
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:58
joaljaal joaljaal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

every 1 r coming then not me
harmilg@yahoo.com
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:52
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I registered a channel on slashnet:

Server = irc.slashnet.org
Channel = #business

If you don't have an IRC client then use the java one on totse: [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/en/c hat/index. html]http: //www.tots e.com/en/c hat/index. html[/URL]

you have to join #business in the channel box thing.



[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 20:15
newbwhowants2 newbwhowants2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

just curious what kind of business are yall gonna start with so many people? i run a small decal shop for some kids at school and make about 50 bux extra a week.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:59
HIGHPOINTLIFE HIGHPOINTLIFE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Hey- I think the best idea is to start a website and have people contribute articles, pics, stuff like that from where you are living. Im looking for a way people can help eachother- Im not trying to make money off other peoples hard work. I think a website were people contribute their individuality is a cool idea. And since a lot of people are interested it would be a fair business- and more like a group project. Plus the more people that add to the website could also help advertise and spread the word of the new site. Any thoughts????
 #35 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:49
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

quote:
Originally posted by HIGHPOINTLIFE:
Hey- I think the best idea is to start a website and have people contribute articles, pics, stuff like that from where you are living. Im looking for a way people can help eachother- Im not trying to make money off other peoples hard work. I think a website were people contribute their individuality is a cool idea. And since a lot of people are interested it would be a fair business- and more like a group project. Plus the more people that add to the website could also help advertise and spread the word of the new site. Any thoughts????



Thats exactly what I want to do, but what would the main idea of the site be?
 #36 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:45
barnes barnes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

I'm good with Photoshop, know HTML, CSS, Some PHP, C++(Not that it helps...) soon Java, and I'm up for anything. Count me in.

Oh yeah, I'm a good with Flash. I'm also a photographer and a videoographer.

rybarnes@gmail.com

I'm idling the IRC channel if anyone wants to join agian.

[This message has been edited by barnes (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #37 
Old 2006-03-20, 22:35
Regular
 
Ontario Canada
Default Re: Anyone want to start a business??? We can help eachother make money

Heck, I have a variety of skills, I'm probably in, cegstar@hotmail.com, or cegstar@gmail.com.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics