About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Money Money Money...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Money Money Money... Finances, money, investing, saving, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:39
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Moola!

This was posted in IFIOTW a few days ago, and I thought it would do well to be posted in here. For those who don't know what it is, it's a game site. There are 30 levels. At level 1, everyone get's a free penny from moola. You then play another person with .01, winner gets all. So if you win, you now have 2 cents and advance to level 2, where you play others with 2 cents. Winner gets 4 cents, advances to level 3, and so on. Level 30 is over $10 million. The highest I've gotten is level 10 (which took about an hour or so). The pennies that moola gives out to level 1s are funded by ads you watch before each game. 'Tis really easy, addictive, and quite fun. On top of that, you can withdraw your money any time you have over $10. They send you a check in the mail.

Right now, it's invite based only. I've got 3 invites to give out. My email is hatepirate@gmail.com. Email me if you want one, I'll send out invites to the first 3, and after that, forward invite requests to those I've invited so that hopefully, everyone that wants an invite can easily get one.

Also feel free to post any questions about how it works and I'll answer what I can.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:07
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Moola!

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:11
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

EDIT: Got it.

[This message has been edited by slosh (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:59
33333333331 33333333331 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Yo, lookatadinosaur@yahoo.com please
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:26
diebeautifully diebeautifully is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

one of the three that just got an invite, please send me an invite

diebeautifully@gmail.com

thanks
 #6 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:11
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

All the email addresses above have been forwarded to people I've invited. You oughta get your invites pretty quickly.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:12
linoleumfan linoleumfan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

If I could please get an invite from one of those three people too, my email is the-jesus@hotmail.com Thanks a lot.

Edit: Could you also post if you sent me an invite seeing as how it would be a waste for two people to send me an invite.

[This message has been edited by linoleumfan (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:35
DAV I D DAV I D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by diebeautifully:
^^ ditto pleasee



Ill second that, dcshoeco_nz@hotmail.com
 #9 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:44
M.C._Pee_Panties M.C._Pee_Panties is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I was defeated by KingFisher9. The shame is too much to bear. I will attempt lightsaber seppuku. Upon request, photos will be posted.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:47
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Moola!

^^ Haha.


Im on level 4, w00t.Ive only lost once so far.Its pretty fun.

edit- omewhore beat me, but i got a bonus of ten cents somehow.How did that happen?

[This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-14, 05:30
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
^^ Haha.


Im on level 4, w00t.Ive only lost once so far.Its pretty fun.

edit- omewhore beat me, but i got a bonus of ten cents somehow.How did that happen?




I think I just fought you. I won. And no, I'm not telling you my name on it.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-14, 05:45
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by slosh:
I think I just fought you. I won. And no, I'm not telling you my name on it.


Im JukeBoxHero.Did you beat me?
Why dont you want to tell me your name?

anyhow i have 64 cents. I love whooping on the first levelers.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:14
Cider Cider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

could any of the above people send me an invite? sfreef@hotmail.com
 #14 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:45
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
edit- omewhore beat me, but i got a bonus of ten cents somehow.How did that happen?


It randomly gives out bonuses sometimes when you start over. One time it game me an extra dollar to start with.

edit: I've done pretty much all I can do for invites now. If you get invited, be sure to stop back and invite at least one more person once you join.

[This message has been edited by Elephantitis Man (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:26
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by M.C._Pee_Panties:
I was defeated by KingFisher9. The shame is too much to bear. I will attempt lightsaber seppuku. Upon request, photos will be posted.


Heck Yes!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:35
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

invite please?
pengd0t@gmail.com
 #17 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:48
Ackronymph Ackronymph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

If anyone is still able to give invites, please send one to PatrickRockey@yahoo.com

Much appreciated!
 #18 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:51
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

So, does anyone have any strategies? I'm doing pretty good and usualy outsmart the people I'm playing against. Once in a while I end up playing against someone who seems to just choose randomly or gets extremely lucky. Usualy this is a the first game in a new level or something and puts me back a bit...
 #19 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:06
ctm ctm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

ctm0808@hotmail.com, if someone wouldn't mind shooting me an invite.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 15:22
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Moola!

I just sent invites the last 3 people in this thread.
ctm0808@hotmail.com
PatrickRockey@yahoo.com and
pengd0t@gmail.com
 #21 
Old 2006-03-14, 16:55
diebeautifully diebeautifully is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

i have 3 invites, who needs em?
 #22 
Old 2006-03-14, 17:33
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by diebeautifully:
i have 3 invites, who needs em?


me please cropforsale@gmail.com
 #23 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:42
diebeautifully diebeautifully is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

^^there ya go buddy

[This message has been edited by diebeautifully (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #24 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:42
WastidTroop WastidTroop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Hey, Send me an invite please, missionklubheadnrg@hotmail.com
thanks
 #25 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:07
[{{��E�}}] [{{��E�}}] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Have any of you read the terms of use?

quote:
Any reference to "�", "$", "cash", "dollars" and "pennies" in the site and in this Agreement are to Moola Points which are a non-negotiable point system and are not money, a substitute for money nor a negotiable currency. Moola Points have no value whatsoever and may not be transferred, exchanged, assigned or used outside of the Site. As a point system, Moola Points are only a means of keeping score within the site. Moola may decrease, without compensation, the number of Moola Points in your account at any time in our sole discretion. You have no rights or entitlements to Moola Points under this Agreement and you irrevocably waive all rights that you may have under common law, statute, or otherwise. Moola Points do not represent an entitlement to legal tender, value, or prizes. Moola has no liability to make any payment to you. Moola may choose, in its sole discretion, not to approve a payment for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, non-payment from our advertisers, suspected fraud with your account, etc. Moola may also approve for payment an amount lower than the amount requested. Moola will notify you when it has accepted the payment and the amount that we have decided to give to you. All payments made to you are in the nature of a gift from Moola to you, and not compensation for your efforts or your time. All awards and payments are made in our sole discretion; we may choose to pay or not pay any party as we determine in our sole discretion. If we do accept your request for payment, you are responsible for and will indemnify us from all taxes, shipping fees, and 3rd party costs resulting from that payment. You acknowledge that this provision shall apply in spite of any contrary or inconsistent course of dealing in respect of Moola Points, money, prizes or payments........

.....You agree to waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against Moola related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against Moola. If you have a Claim you should give written notice to arbitrate to Moola at the address obtained by following the instructions in Section 11. If Moola has a Claim it will give you notice to arbitrate at the address you have provided to Moola, or if you have not provided a mailing address, to your email address. Arbitration of Claims will be conducted in such forum and pursuant to such rules as you and Moola agree upon, and failing agreement will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the laws and rules relating to commercial arbitration in Barbados.

invitation code:
13-6648910409423111170
 #26 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:06
Jah Jah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I would lvoe to be invited
e-mail:
Joeynorts75@yahoo.com
 #27 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:52
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by [{{��E�}}]:
Have any of you read the terms of use?

Yes, but don't be too disturbed by them. They have to cover their asses, and reserving that right to 'change the value of moola points' is just a safeguard in the event the advertisers drop out and the company is left up shit creek.

Read around the blog a bit. The guy running the show seems honest and straightforward. At absolute worst, you're playing multiplayer games and taking other peoples' "moola points". As running now, you're playing for real money, and once you get above $10 you can request a check.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:05
MarlboroMan MarlboroMan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

anyone have any more invites?
t_tristani2002@yahoo.com
much appreciated
 #29 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:13
pig_slayer666 pig_slayer666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

i' like an invite

e.regnum@gmail.com
 #30 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:33
toobsva toobsva is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

toobsva99@hotmail.com
ty in advance
 #31 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:35
[{{��E�}}] [{{��E�}}] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by Elephantitis Man:
Yes, but don't be too disturbed by them. They have to cover their asses, and reserving that right to 'change the value of moola points' is just a safeguard in the event the advertisers drop out and the company is left up shit creek.

Read around the blog a bit. The guy running the show seems honest and straightforward. At absolute worst, you're playing multiplayer games and taking other peoples' "moola points". As running now, you're playing for real money, and once you get above $10 you can request a check.



It does seem like a fairly sound operation, just wanted to make people aware of their terms because they cover their asses quite well indeed. Also it's only open to USA/Canada residents at the moment, which is the only reason I'm not having a go myself.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-14, 23:16
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

e-mail me for invites.
pengd0t (at) gmail (dot) com
 #33 
Old 2006-03-14, 23:29
kinship kinship is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by pengd0t:
e-mail me for invites.
pengd0t (at) gmail (dot) com



Sent an email.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:16
linoleumfan linoleumfan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Haha can I please have on?

the-jesus@hotmail.com
 #35 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:38
Jah Jah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

anyone who wants to play real bad send me e-mail i will invite JOEYNORTS75@YAHOO.COM
 #36 
Old 2006-03-15, 01:21
Shaikh Shaikh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Can someone send an invite to sonoorn @ hotmail.com
 #37 
Old 2006-03-15, 01:41
murdergasm murdergasm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

someone send me an invite, anfihn@gmail.com
 #38 
Old 2006-03-15, 02:53
JudgeIto JudgeIto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Got it, Thanks

[This message has been edited by JudgeIto (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #39 
Old 2006-03-15, 06:22
snowmaniac18 snowmaniac18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

hey if anyone can please email me an invite snowmaniac18@gmail.com
 #40 
Old 2006-03-15, 06:26
Axis Axis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Could someone send me an invite.

flatburden@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-15, 06:59
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Moola!

Im going to start farming invites.By this time tommorow, I should have several dozen.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-15, 09:07
UndefinedMinded UndefinedMinded is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

undefinedminded@gmail.com
 #43 
Old 2006-03-15, 09:38
type_omega type_omega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

ok what the hell ill jump on this train
someone send me a invite

ubbergamer@hotmail.com
 #44 
Old 2006-03-15, 10:03
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

please send one to lolroflzomg@hotmail.com.

I can give you rewards
 #45 
Old 2006-03-15, 10:21
MadIndustries MadIndustries is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

EDIT: Thanks, got one!

[This message has been edited by MadIndustries (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #46 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:40
Chaz Chaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

chazman55 at hotmail dott com

Thankyou!
 #47 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:47
Fayt Fayt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Invite to Ivoryblade@gmail.com

Thanks.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:03
Victoria Victoria is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Could someone please email me an invite?
Thanks
 #49 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:05
hexy hexy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

could anyone please send me an invitation code?

ats5053@gmail.com

thanks in advance!
 #50 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:44
bluefox bluefox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

darkrob3@gmail.com

Invitation anyone? I would appreciate it...
 #51 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:25
Headshotx7 Headshotx7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Anyone got any left?

traviswrx@gmail.com
 #52 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:41
cltcam cltcam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

please invite me! Cltcam@hotmail.com
 #53 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:14
tribulus tribulus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

graniteman_11@yahoo.com---please/thank you!
 #54 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:25
kukura kukura is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

could anyoen send me a invite my email is kukura2@gmail.com
 #55 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:46
ShaolinKempo ShaolinKempo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Invite, please?

animallist@gmail.com

Cheers.

P.S: Yes, that's two "L's"
 #56 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:39
tribulus tribulus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Okay, I got three invites, I will not send random emails, you want the invite, send me an email with moola in the subject line, and i will get it to you, but you must turn around and invite other totse members.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:31
tribulus tribulus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

ahem...sorry my email is graniteman_11@yahoo.com
 #58 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:50
Monkeh Monkeh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Thanks for the credit, faggot.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:10
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Granite I sent you an email.. If you think of considering cool.

lolroflzomg@hotmail.com
 #60 
Old 2006-03-16, 12:21
Sly Sly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

.

[This message has been edited by Sly (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #61 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:08
tribulus tribulus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

done...my invites went fast. lets keep this shit going, it is really fuckin addictive!
 #62 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:56
MadIndustries MadIndustries is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Thanks! Got my invite, now I have 3 to give away, Anyone who wants one email me, my email is on the 1st page of this thread, 1st come 1st served!

EDIT: All gone

[This message has been edited by MadIndustries (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #63 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:10
toobsva toobsva is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

can someone please send me an invite please to toobsva99@hotmail.com
 #64 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:46
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Gay, only open to America and Canada. Soz to Granite for wasting your invite, should have read the rules. Anyway I got 3 more so post your email's and I'll give you one. Make sure you're saying you want one from ME and not anyone so none are wasted.
 #65 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:03
M.C._Pee_Panties M.C._Pee_Panties is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I have three invites. look in my profile for my e-mail if you need one
 #66 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:09
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Lol someone invited me again. Got 6 invites now :S
 #67 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:17
superrjackson superrjackson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

dingosoup@walla.com
thanks!
 #68 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:01
Chaz Chaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

How do they pay you? I'm in the UK, can I not take part?
 #69 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:43
Sly Sly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

anyone winning anything worth saying?

[This message has been edited by Sly (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #70 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:00
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

dimmelus@yahoo.com
por favor
muchas gracias
shit dawg
 #71 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:54
MadIndustries MadIndustries is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Yeah, I'm not in the available countries either. But I'm hoping I can get it into a paypal or just wait and keep playing until it changes to different countries. I've got three invites and I'm sending them out soon! (1 more person email me coz i got 1 spare!)

EDIT: All gone.

[This message has been edited by MadIndustries (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #72 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:20
bluefox bluefox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

MadIndustries, I just sent you an email asking for an invite. If you can invite me, thanks!
 #73 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:48
bluefox bluefox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Thanks Mad!

hey guys, any strategy to winning the damn gold rush game?
 #74 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:21
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I thought about posting some strategy, but then... there are usually only about twenty something people playing at once, so idiots are hard enough to come by as it is...
Sorry, but I think I'll keep my strategy until there are a few more people playing.
 #75 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

edit: already got one

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #76 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:58
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

One thing that I will definately help you is to do this...
http://tinyurl.com/r6dph

Select the broadest paintbrush in mspaint to do the marking...
 #77 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Edit: sorry, no more invites

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #78 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:21
bluefox bluefox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

pengd0t, ive just been using a pad of paper and pen todo the same thing.

I agree with the guy above (though I might sound like a hypocrite for being the one who originally asked for srategies...). We SHOULD NOT divulge our strategies untill there are more people.

Also, I got 3 invites. First come first serve. darkrob@gmail.com
 #79 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I got $10.24 and cashed out. hopefully I'll be able to make it back up. next cash out I make(hopefully) will be $20.00. At least I wanna have something sure back.

Edit: yes I know... I'm a chicken.

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #80 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:05
bluefox bluefox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Sunovabitch.

Dont play while high. I just lost 2 bucks last night. >_<
 #81 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:17
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Have you seen the little notice that says that in 3-6 months when the beta is over they would reset all money that people have gotten?

Because of that, it seems to me that the best idea might be to just consistently play the highest levels available until you win enough to cash out in small amounts. Lest ye lose it all.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:05
smklot5 smklot5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I need a invite, smklot5@yahoo.com
 #83 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:12
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by bluefox:
Sunovabitch.

Dont play while high. I just lost 2 bucks last night. >_<


ROFL.
 #84 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:21
Regular
 
California
Default Re: Moola!

Can i get a invite? I need money towards my XB360 fund ....ghosttony@gmail.om
 #85 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:31
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

I really want an invite.

Oddlyspecific@yahoo.com

Please. Once i get mine set up i'll invite others.
 #86 
Old 2006-03-19, 23:48
smklot5 smklot5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

SEnt to Steven.


[This message has been edited by smklot5 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #87 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:10
smklot5 smklot5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Im j/w,
what is every ones account balance?
im at $5.18. has every one just been doubleing every time or do u play it slow like bet 6 to win 12? just see what every ones statagy is to this game.
-smk
 #88 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:28
Evil Deeds Evil Deeds is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

kreaser187@hotmail.com

Thanks if you send me an invite
 #89 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:31
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Deeds:
kreaser187@hotmail.com

Thanks if you send me an invite




I sent you one. and thanks smk!

 #90 
Old 2006-03-20, 00:38
pig_slayer666 pig_slayer666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

can someone please send me an invite?
e.regnum@gmail.com

thanks.
 #91 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by smklot5:
Im j/w,
what is every ones account balance?
im at $5.18. has every one just been doubleing every time or do u play it slow like bet 6 to win 12? just see what every ones statagy is to this game.
-smk



I'm at $4.50 and I take it VERY slow
 #92 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:31
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by krd:
I'm at $4.50 and I take it VERY slow


Me too. I like to play level three over and over.

 #93 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:
Me too. I like to play level three over and over.




I play level 6 over and over, with the occasional level 7 when I'm feeling lucky(which pretty much ends up being wrong all the time)
 #94 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:05
Angel Of Death Angel Of Death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Id like an invite: trakchew@gmail.com

Thanks
 #95 
Old 2006-03-20, 07:27
p42oo p42oo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

smklot5=newb
 #96 
Old 2006-03-20, 18:51
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

fuck its only available in america and canada
 #97 
Old 2006-03-20, 20:55
barnes barnes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moola!

Invite please?

rybarnes@gmail.com

You know you love me.



[This message has been edited by barnes (edited 03-20-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics