About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Money Money Money...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Money Money Money... Finances, money, investing, saving, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-04, 16:33
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Wealth Wars is a free game where you get paid to explore the map, and steal money from other players.
At first it would be wise to use the money you earn to upgrade your fort and your attack strength, so that you can start attacking other players for their money.
It takes some time, but you can definately earn money doing this. It's also a lot of fun, so why not just do this if you have nothing better to do?


[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-04, 17:09
M.C._Pee_Panties M.C._Pee_Panties is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

There was something like this a few years ago called Cash Wars. It ended because they weren't getting enough from the ads and players were using scripts and stuff to cheat. Hop on the man train: http://www.wealthwars.com/

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-04, 19:00
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

any good coordinates?

mountains and deserted bases seem to the best way to make money yet? correct me if im wrong.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-04, 22:24
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

At 0,0 there is a deseted base... I wonder why
 #5 
Old 2006-03-05, 02:20
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I'll signed up under you, sounds alright.

Anyone want to start an alliance/have one I can join?

Edit: is there a general strategy to this?
My ref link if anyone would be so kind http://www.wealthwars.com/

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-05, 02:32
Hewo Hewo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

i signed up looks like it may be a scam but w/e looks fun
http://www.wealthwars.com/

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-05-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-05, 03:52
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Totse alliance?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-05, 05:05
Hewo Hewo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

i joined one of the big alli's
 #9 
Old 2006-03-05, 05:13
jebuonag jebuonag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Looks like a fun game, even without the referral links.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-05, 07:19
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Here is my refferal if anyone is intrested
http://www.wealthwars.com/

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-07-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-05, 14:15
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by jebuonag:
Looks like a fun game, even without the referral links.


In the autosurfing thread referring was allowed, why not here?
But yeah, it is a fun game

 #12 
Old 2006-03-05, 15:55
newbwhowants2 newbwhowants2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

this game is so boring you keep moving north or south and stuff like that i'm bored. made 2 dollar though
 #13 
Old 2006-03-05, 16:49
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

If everyone posts their referral links no one is going to sign up under the thread starter...
 #14 
Old 2006-03-05, 16:57
M.C._Pee_Panties M.C._Pee_Panties is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

It doesn't allow firefox.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-05, 17:19
Ghost_Carrot Ghost_Carrot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Someone make a totse alliance. I'm too lazy.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-05, 18:16
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I made one
It is called &TOTSE
 #17 
Old 2006-03-05, 19:05
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

What do I do with the points that I find?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-05, 19:16
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I guess points are your ranking. The person with the most at the end of the month gets oney or something.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-05, 19:42
Chaz Chaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I joined the totse alliance. I've been wondering around, haven't found an enemy base yet. Has anyone else?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-05, 19:58
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Yeah, but you need to upgrade your strength to even think about attacking one, otherwise you will just loose money.

Try searching in mountains and deserted bases.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-05, 20:38
Chaz Chaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I think I've changed my mind, there isn't much money to be made here. People seem to be getting paid out $70 at the upper end, that's for a whole month of making those 350 moves every day. Not worth the effort.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-05, 20:52
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

yeh too much clicking, got better things to do
 #23 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:44
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I joined the &totse alliance. I'm DangerManger.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-05, 22:52
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

There are currently 4 members in the &TOTSE alliance:
Members (strength - fortification - stealth - security)

Cybios (0 - 0 - 1 - 0) Leader
vze4k7qx (0 - 1 - 0 - 0)
Chaz (0 - 1 - 1 - 0)
DangerManger (0 - 1 - 0 - 1
 #25 
Old 2006-03-05, 23:06
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Hmm should this be in games people play?
 #26 
Old 2006-03-06, 00:06
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

so you pay 5 bucks or whatever it is to upgrade your tank/base/attack thing?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-06, 00:28
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

From the money you earn, yes.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-06, 05:07
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I applied under the obvious name.
What should I buy first?

And ps, sorry if I broke the rules with my ref link.

Oh yeah, it would probably be a good idea if we made maps of where we've been, I'm using an excel doc, with four pages for north on west, north east, south west and south east (going down).

[This message has been edited by G_Racer (edited 03-06-2006).]
 #29 
Old 2006-03-06, 05:11
Hewo Hewo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by G_Racer:
I applied under the obvious name.
What should I buy first?

And ps, sorry if I broke the rules with my ref link.



upgrade base def first
 #30 
Old 2006-03-06, 05:44
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I applied. My name's Exhumed.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-06, 09:40
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Even though I'm relitively new to this, here's what I've learnt:

Get a high forification level before attack level because (IIRC) you get less money from mountains and such the higher your attack level, and if you attack you'll make enemies which will kick your ass.

Enemies who find your base will make this game near impossible for you (read the forum about people with dozens of people attacking them), so make sure you can protect yourself before attacking anyone else (and make enemies), and before you even get attack levels.

[Map out where you've been and what's where, it will help you a lot, it seems to me this is more fun than the actual game.]

(Perhaps this is more suited to IFIOTW?)
 #32 
Old 2006-03-06, 16:44
Cash Stealer Cash Stealer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

sounds a lot like cash wars to me, my ref link:

http://www.wealthwars.com/

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-07-2006).]
 #33 
Old 2006-03-06, 22:00
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

^ Don't Post referral links.^
 #34 
Old 2006-03-06, 22:59
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Why not?
This game seems pretty cool so far.

[This message has been edited by RustyBurrito55 (edited 03-07-2006).]
 #35 
Old 2006-03-07, 00:23
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by RustyBurrito55:
Why not?
This game seems pretty cool so far.




Because the thread starter is the person who referrer him. So far there are 10 members in the &TOTSE alliance...
 #36 
Old 2006-03-07, 00:24
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Weffy:
Because the thread starter is the person who referrer him. So far there are 10 members in the &TOTSE alliance...



EDIT: Lol jebuonag edited out all the referral links anyway.

Oh well I don't care...
 #37 
Old 2006-03-07, 02:44
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Glad to see you are all interested in this.
I know someone on another messageboard is in the process of programming an application that will automatically log what is located everywhere you've been. Then it will create a nifty map for you.
If it ends up being completed I'll be sure to post it here for you guys.

It's too bad we can't do referrals in this thread. Before the moderator removed my referral link, I ended up getting about 14 referrals
We could have started a chain so everyone got a certain amount of referrals. Oh well.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-07, 04:28
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I was thinking the same thing about the chain referral thing. Oh well. I joined the Totse alliance
 #39 
Old 2006-03-07, 05:38
jebuonag jebuonag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Swartz45:
In the autosurfing thread referring was allowed, why not here?


Referrals were allowed in the Autosurfing thread among others because dagnabitt made it clear that they were being used and established reasonable guidelines for posting. Such is not the case here; few if any links were indicated as referrals so I just removed all of them. I sometimes make exceptions when a link is used in context but I prefer that they be avoided if possible.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-07, 23:50
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Attack Level: 1
Fortification Level: 1
Stealth: 1
Security: 1
Transportation: 0
Wanted Level: 0
Times You've Spied: 12
Times You've Successfully Spied: 10
Total Attacks: 11
Successful Attacks: 8
Attacks On You: 0
Successful Attacks On You: 0
Cash You Stole: $0.99
Cash You Found: $19.19
Cash Stolen From You: $0.00
Times You Have Been Spied: 1
Successful Spies On You: 0
Total Moves Made: 2,583
Total Score: 343
Number Of Referrals: 0
Earnings From Referrals: $0.00

Total Cash: $3.43




[This message has been edited by Its steven (edited 03-08-2006).]
 #41 
Old 2006-03-08, 03:06
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

You can put a message on your base thats what it was. Its always there wether you are or not.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-08, 03:49
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Since all of you are probably in the Totse aliiance anyway I will share some cords with you. If you want some noob bases then talk to me on AIM (itsurfriendbob) and I will give them to you. Here are some stores.

Fortification Stores:
258 S - 137 E
168 S - 125 E
81 S - 123 E
272 S - 291 E
142 S - 284 E
276 S - 332 E

Attack Stores:
281 S - 290 E
246 S - 136 E
214 S - 128 E
204 S - 127 E
149 S - 124 E
276 S - 291 E
273 S - 291 E
250 S - 291 E
221 S - 292 E
216 S - 292 E
140 S - 284 E
138 S - 284 E
120 S - 284 E
109 S - 284 E
84 S - 284 E
262 S - 363 E
238 S - 373 E


Security Stores:
245 S - 133 E
237 S - 131 E
214 S - 129 E
199 S - 126 E
153 S - 124 E
219 S - 292 E
133 S - 284 E
110 S - 284 E
276 S - 305 E
276 S - 313 E
276 S - 324 E
254 S - 375 E

Stealth Stores:
284 S - 287 E
244 S - 123 E
141 S - 124 E
258 S - 291 E
227 S - 292 E
225 S - 292 E
179 S - 284 E
161 S - 284 E
118 S - 284 E
280 S - 288 E


Transport Stores:
144 S - 124 E
105 S - 123 E
73 S - 124 E
103 S - 284 E
276 S - 300 E
276 S - 301 E
274 S - 346 E
265 S - 363 E
260 S - 368 E


I just started this list today so that's why it isn't that big. I will continue adding every day
 #43 
Old 2006-03-08, 05:35
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Okay, my comp just fucked so I lost my last 80 moves before reset.

My plan is get home, use 350 moves to explore and then the last 350 to go over the mountains I've found already (in a good route).

Attack Level: 0
Fortification Level: 3
Stealth: 0
Security: 0
Transportation: 0
Wanted Level: 0
Times You've Spied: 6
Times You've Successfully Spied: 0
Total Attacks: 1
Successful Attacks: 0
Attacks On You: 3
Successful Attacks On You: 3
Cash You Stole: $0.00
Cash You Found: $25.74
Cash Stolen From You: $1.04
Times You Have Been Spied: 0
Successful Spies On You: 0
Total Moves Made: 2,668
Total Score: 289
Number Of Referrals: 0
Earnings From Referrals: $0.00

Total Cash: $2.46

I'll probably go for security to level 2 next (unless I get 20$ somehow for level 4 fort), then stealth and finally attack (so I can continue to get the most $ I can from mts, and I'm getting quite an amount at the moment).

Is stealth not that important?
I might just go for level one of each stealth/security and then go for attack.

RB, keep a map of all the mountains and deserted bases aswell, because you can go over them every second reset.

I am addicted

Edit: if you have something like 'I'm in an alliance with good people' as your welcome message, it may stop a few people from attacking your base, then again it could prompt for more attacking from pros ...

[This message has been edited by G_Racer (edited 03-08-2006).]
 #44 
Old 2006-03-08, 07:41
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

heres my stats

Attack Level: 1
Fortification Level: 2
Stealth: 1
Security: 1
Transportation: 0
Wanted Level: 14
Times You've Spied: 54
Times You've Successfully Spied: 42
Total Attacks: 39
Successful Attacks: 30
Attacks On You: 0
Successful Attacks On You: 0
Cash You Stole: $3.08
Cash You Found: $27.07
Cash Stolen From You: $0.00
Times You Have Been Spied: 1
Successful Spies On You: 0
Total Moves Made: 3,300
Total Score: 419
Number Of Referrals: 4
Earnings From Referrals: $1.00

Total Cash: $4.64

I probobly have a whole shit load of enemies right now lol

If anyone made a base and gave up on it I would appreciate it if you can post the cordinates so that people from totse can benifit and get some $$$ from you
 #45 
Old 2006-03-08, 08:35
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

the base greeting!! shit i forgot all about it.

I made my base greeting "I'm allied with good people. Attack and die."

If you come across a member base that belongs to your alliance, will it tell you?

And does it tell you who stole from you?

Whats wanted level? if it gets to a certain point does something happen?

Oh yeah!! the base log book tells everything that happens at your base.




[This message has been edited by Its steven (edited 03-08-2006).]
 #46 
Old 2006-03-08, 09:04
Ghost_Carrot Ghost_Carrot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

You will find my base at 76 S 105 W
I have 4.16 and zero defense.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-08, 09:06
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Ghost carrot are you allied?
 #48 
Old 2006-03-08, 09:09
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I've got a good list of member bases i've found. Should i post em? I did'nt get the names, but we could get a HUGE list of everyone we find, and if we get attacked we can go and fuck em. So start making your lists.

158s , 0e - siggidyb (i could'nt spy or attack, lost a dollar here)

235s , 3w - (Could'nt attack, lost money here)

246s , 111e - (stole money here)

308s , 293e - (stole money here)

235s , 293e - (stole money here)

306s , 273e - (stole money here)

151s , 0e - (He was broke, no sec.)

95s , 0e - (High security, did'nt attack)

Edit: Updated my stats from my last post, just finished moves for today.

I'll get names later, Just used my moves for today.



[This message has been edited by Its steven (edited 03-08-2006).]
 #49 
Old 2006-03-08, 09:39
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Any new on that automatic map maker? That would actualy make this almost worth it...
 #50 
Old 2006-03-08, 10:15
MadIndustries MadIndustries is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I joined the alliance, my username is KuuBA.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-08, 10:47
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

After my moves I'm doing pretty well (still got 50 left)
I'm on fortification 3, stealth 1 and security 1.

I just learnt that people who attack you get more $ the higher your fort, so I'm sticking at 3 until I get a higher attack/stealth.

Make a map, it makes it so much easier. Don't try to record them on a word document or anything because that's hard to navagate. Use an excel sheet or something with everything so you know where you're going and where you are.
 #52 
Old 2006-03-08, 19:44
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Update on the mapping program: They say work is nearing completion. Should be available within next week.
 #53 
Old 2006-03-08, 21:43
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

http://www.darkvb.com/mapgen/
That's a sweet auto map maker. It helps a lot. Here are some bases with no fortification.

258 S - 140 E
202 S - 127 E
130 S - 124 E
282 S - 231 E
282 S - 227 E
281 S - 256 E
267 S - 223 E
252 S - 202 E
242 S - 192 E
231 S - 159 E
 #54 
Old 2006-03-08, 22:23
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by RustyBurrito55:
http://www.darkvb.com/mapgen/
That's a sweet auto map maker. It helps a lot. Here are some bases with no fortification.

258 S - 140 E
202 S - 127 E
130 S - 124 E
282 S - 231 E
282 S - 227 E
281 S - 256 E
267 S - 223 E
252 S - 202 E
242 S - 192 E
231 S - 159 E



The download link on that page is down...
 #55 
Old 2006-03-08, 22:41
pig_slayer666 pig_slayer666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

i made an account i applied for the &totse alliance
 #56 
Old 2006-03-08, 22:43
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Oh. It worked earlier today when I downloaded it.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-09, 00:01
slosh slosh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Screw it, I could make a better program than that anyway. Although the online shared map database thing is kind of nice...
 #58 
Old 2006-03-09, 01:00
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

It is very helpful with the mountains and deserted bases.

I don't see where the online map is though :/
 #59 
Old 2006-03-09, 04:38
Regular
 
Auckland, New Zealand
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I signed up, please let me join the &Totse alliance, this sounds like a good game.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-09, 04:42
Karl Banti Karl Banti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

http://www.wealthwars.com/ This is pretty damn fun. would be nice if you could add/take money via paypal.

[This message has been edited by jebuonag (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #61 
Old 2006-03-09, 05:13
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

You can use paypal.Also, no refferals.

I just signed up. Name is JukeBoxHero.
 #62 
Old 2006-03-09, 06:57
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
You can use paypal.Also, no refferals.

I just signed up. Name is JukeBoxHero.




Oh yeah, I'm DangerManger on there. I've not been plotting my coordinates well, though.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-09, 07:03
Regular
 
Auckland, New Zealand
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I think this is a cool game, I made sure I wrote down all the member bases I came across.
I have an attack of 1 and fortification of 1, so I'm not an experienced player. Here are the co-ordinates for some member bases:
SLappY 83N, 265W
waddupdawg 45N, 247W
gopher292 42N, 243W
khiemix 27N, 235W
soccerstar15 25N, 233W
mommaof3 16S, 211W
toffer 36S, 205W
ganx0sam 45S, 203W
ghazal5335 66S, 191W
chuckamullis 86S, 186W
surfjunky2 97S, 185W
monkeyblades 106S, 180W
chengen 108S, 180W
BostonBrat 115S, 174W
allypop42 117S, 152W
carledwardsfan 121S, 149W
mayyyy 123S, 140W
Caspars 123S, 132W
Sluipz 123S, 131W
firefox 125S, 125W
Rickard0 126S, 123W (IS A WEAK CHARACTER)
swamprat32 127S, 123W (IS A WEAK CHARACTER)
compy 130S, 122W
Joiner63 134S, 121W
soladye 142S, 121W
sdgrsdgr 143S, 121W (IS A WEAK CHARACTER)
itsme 143S, 120W

I've only attacked about 5 of those guys, and marked which I was able to beat (is a weak character). Unfortunately, they were all dead broke. =(
 #64 
Old 2006-03-09, 07:09
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I hope that they actually do pay out. I have like 3 pages of notes of stores and bases. Im making around $5 right now from everytime I get new moves and I've been playing for 3 days or so
 #65 
Old 2006-03-09, 09:02
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
You can use paypal.Also, no refferals.

I just signed up. Name is JukeBoxHero.



hey hey im back as well same name as here... so if you find me dont rape me :P

 #66 
Old 2006-03-09, 16:55
that_other_guy that_other_guy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I'm here too as ThatOtherGuy
 #67 
Old 2006-03-09, 23:59
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by RustyBurrito55:
http://www.darkvb.com/mapgen/
That's a sweet auto map maker. It helps a lot. Here are some bases with no fortification.

258 S - 140 E
202 S - 127 E
130 S - 124 E
282 S - 231 E
282 S - 227 E
281 S - 256 E
267 S - 223 E
252 S - 202 E
242 S - 192 E
231 S - 159 E




that file is a trojan/backdoor thing

http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html

Ikarus 0.2.59.0 03.09.2006 Backdoor.Win32.Prosti.B

TheHacker 5.9.5.110 03.09.2006 Trojan/Downloader.Agent.adt

UNA 1.83 03.09.2006 Backdoor.Delf

 #68 
Old 2006-03-10, 00:22
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by 1duck:

that file is a trojan/backdoor thing

[URL=http: //www.viru stotal.com /flash/ind ex_en.html ]http://ww w.virustot al.com/fla sh/index_en.html[/URL]

Ikarus 0.2.59.0 03.09.2006 Backdoor.Win32.Prosti.B

TheHacker 5.9.5.110 03.09.2006 Trojan/Downloader.Agent.adt

UNA 1.83 03.09.2006 Backdoor.Delf





Dude, it is just your computer. I scanned the install file, and the actual program file. There is no virus on it...
 #69 
Old 2006-03-10, 02:02
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Seems cool ,I joined &totse under the name tru on there.


Can you eventually search in the jungle and swamp?
 #70 
Old 2006-03-10, 02:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
375 N - 283 E
Whoa!! You have reached the end of the world!
Turn around and try back later as the world expands!
 #71 
Old 2006-03-10, 04:04
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I'm sticking with mountains for awhile because it seems to me I'll get more than a few bases everyday...

How much are you guys racking in a day? I get around 10-16$ from mountains (I've mapped out).
 #72 
Old 2006-03-10, 06:55
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I started a big excel spreadsheet map. It's coming along nicely.
 #73 
Old 2006-03-10, 08:34
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

The person who posted the program (RB) claims to be banned, at this stage I wouldn't use it at all!

quote:
AHHHHH i'm banned I think
I try it for 1 day and i'm banned!
This is horrible. Is there any way I can get my account back? Thanks to whoever made this program. I like how on your site it says it is perfectly legal
 #74 
Old 2006-03-10, 10:51
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Weffy:

Dude, it is just your computer. I scanned the install file, and the actual program file. There is no virus on it...




i scanned it online at the site shown which scans the file with 10 or so virus scanners 3 of them came back saying there was some sort of virus i trust that slightly more than 1 virus scan no offence.
 #75 
Old 2006-03-10, 12:13
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Yeah I see that, but since the program does surf the internet for you it could just be a mistake. Or not, but oh well.
 #76 
Old 2006-03-10, 20:26
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Well, I used it, made about 4 moves, and I got banned.

Don't use mapgen. It's not worth it. It's easy enough to just plot your own squares in spreadsheet.
 #77 
Old 2006-03-10, 20:55
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I have been using it for a couple days...

Have not gotten banned yet.

EDIT:
Fuck, I used it for 4 moves today, and when I hit a mountain, it auto searched it, and BOOM.

You can probably still use it if you turn off the auto search feature.

[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 03-10-2006).]
 #78 
Old 2006-03-10, 21:29
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I didn't have the auto search, I don't think.


Anyways, it waws fun while it lasted.
 #79 
Old 2006-03-11, 06:43
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

A wise man once said:
quote:
The person who posted the program (RB) claims to be banned, at this stage I wouldn't use it at all!


Do you know what happens to the alliance?
 #80 
Old 2006-03-11, 19:24
only1jkl only1jkl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Is there a way to make the excel grids
Number by Number, instead of Number by Letter?
 #81 
Old 2006-03-12, 04:42
Angel Of Death Angel Of Death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I just applied for the totse alliance under the name of Goto.

Ive been playing for 10min and ive already found $1, go me! It seems like a pretty fun game actually.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-12, 15:21
Vilkacis Vilkacis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Only1jkl, to make excel number by number, go to

*Tools
*Options
*General (tab)
*Tick box that says R1C1 Reference Style
 #83 
Old 2006-03-12, 20:56
NotGaryJustScary NotGaryJustScary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I am haven't played yet, but I signed up unde UNIFIED, and applied to the alliance.

Sorry for my ignorance but i have a few strategic ideas.

Remember I only have a vague idea how this works so far...

Would it work if someone created an account, only raised his attack, and let us kill him or watever.

Would it work if half of us built up fortification and the other half attack?
 #84 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:26
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by 1duck:
hey hey im back as well same name as here... so if you find me dont rape me :P




quote:
Originally posted by that_other_guy:
I'm here too as ThatOtherGuy



Sweet.How are your guys' stats' looking?
Anyone making progrees with a map?
 #85 
Old 2006-03-12, 21:33
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Im using a program called ghostmouse to spend my turns and search bases and mountains for me.Only thing is you can use your computer while its running.
 #86 
Old 2006-03-13, 01:17
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
Im using a program called ghostmouse to spend my turns and search bases and mountains for me.Only thing is you can use your computer while its running.


hehe me too ghostmouse>this game just have to aim it right so it doesnt attack every base it comes across..

i still havent bothered starting a map but..

96s-247e is unfortified i got some cash there
15n-248e as well..

edit : 246n-257e 38cents

[This message has been edited by 1duck (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #87 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:14
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Alright.

The &TOTSE alliance is totally screwed.

I think I got banned because whenever I try to login it says that I haven't completed all the feilds.
 #88 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:42
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Fuck.
 #89 
Old 2006-03-13, 03:56
DAV I D DAV I D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Fuck i got banned 2!
 #90 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:01
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I made a new alliance. Its called: &T STRIKES BACK!
 #91 
Old 2006-03-14, 23:48
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
I made a new alliance. Its called: &T STRIKES BACK!



meh i joined
 #92 
Old 2006-03-15, 03:59
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I'm not going to join an alliance with the leader using a program to surf for them

...

You're just asking for the same thing (leader gets banned) to happen again.

I've PMed the admin, to see if we can sort the alliance thing out.
 #93 
Old 2006-03-15, 04:24
NotGaryJustScary NotGaryJustScary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by G_Racer:
I'm not going to join an alliance with the leader using a program to surf for them

...

You're just asking for the same thing (leader gets banned) to happen again.

I've PMed the admin, to see if we can sort the alliance thing out.



Lets Start a non-cheating alliance.
 #94 
Old 2006-03-15, 07:01
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Meh, dont join.

but FYI, all the program does is record mouse movements, and replays them.Its exactly the same as doing it yourself.
 #95 
Old 2006-03-15, 07:06
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Im using a mozilla add on called "User Agent Swtitcher" whenever I play the game, because it hate IE.
 #96 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:14
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
Im using a mozilla add on called "User Agent Swtitcher" whenever I play the game, because it hate IE.



But think, there has to be a reason why the won't let you use mozilla. Something has to glitch or not work.
 #97 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:01
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I tried that plugin and I think that (at least with me) the glitch is that the screen is all off to the side and stupid looking. I have to scroll to see the "search..." link.

Anyway, wouldn't it be wise (and safest) to have a compilation map of the .XML excel maps everyone's making?
Why don't we start posting them?

edit:
I've come across a google cache of some alliance's forum posts of large lists of bases, including many without fortifications. Not sure how useful everything will be, but... http://tinyurl.com/k4zsz

[This message has been edited by pengd0t (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #98 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:04
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Also, I've been using GhostMouse as well, but I've not been able to get the motion to loop.
Anyone else have better luck with that?
The options menu doesn't seem to offer much at all.
 #99 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:49
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

God damnit, the page doesn't refresh when i select Australia so I can't change the states.

The email didn't come through when I registered to the forums, with hotmail and yahoo. Gmail has been fucked up for me for ages so can't try that..

Someone with some spare time wanna make a post?

EDIT: Lol, did Province as NSW, did everything else right, got to the secret question page, did that. Then got to the error page. Didn't do anything wrong, retarded site.
(Used Firefox then IE btw)

[This message has been edited by skanker (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #100 
Old 2006-03-16, 17:27
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Thats a good find on that alliance mb or whatever.

For use with ghostmouse: Instead of hitting stop at the end of the recording, hit play.Itll set it into a neverending loop.
 #101 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:47
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Ghost mouse is sweet.

I will also PM the admin asking to transfer the alliance to a non-cheating member.

Right now it is up for grabs I guess.

Edit:
a) 3rd page
b) How do I get ghost mose not to click on every store it comes by?

[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #102 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:38
NotGaryJustScary NotGaryJustScary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Is there someone still accepting applications for the totse alliance, or is there some reason why i am not being accepted?
 #103 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:54
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

The leader (me) has gotten banned...
 #104 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:46
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Ah, thanks juke_box_hero, I always just alt-tabbed over to gmouse to hit stop to avoid having that click recorded, but I never considered using the last click for the loop.


To keep GhostMouse from buying things and attacking and all that, you only need to be careful of where you click the "Search..." link. So far, clicking on the e in search hasn't posed any problems for me.
 #105 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:34
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

I'm up for being leader if you would like (I'm on 0-3-2-2, and are doing quite well, if I do say so myself).

I haven't been on for a few days (away from comp), which is why my levels aren't as high as they could be (I wanted to be at 0/3/3/3) but I should be on plan after this weekends playings.

I'll upgrade my attack and soon kill people for you (within the alliance), but I'm making good $ off the mountains.

By the way, does anyone have co-ords for aaronhenggeler?
 #106 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:40
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Nice!

I ran my ghost mouse script for an hour and a half just now, and I only used 500 moves, but the upside is that I am up to $11.32! I started with nothing before.

I had it click on the 'a' for the mountains, and it will also search deserted bases. It does not attack any bases, or buy any upgrades .

I am still using the automated map generator, but I have everything turned off, the only thing it is doing is logging members bases, and mapping out the feild. The game doesn't know the difference unless the browser in mapgen has a special user agent like "mapgen" or some retarded shit.

If I was to get banned it would be because the game figured out all my clicks are exactly the same with timing.

Meh
 #107 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:00
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

What map gen are you using?
I tried that link in the first page a couple of times but never got anything at all...
 #108 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:02
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Yeah they took it down because wealth wars fond out about it.

Email me and I will send it to you.

Cybios gmail.com
 #109 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:29
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by 1duck:
you just have to aim carefully its slightly to the left i think



edit : Location: 302 S - 244 E he is one square above me so rape him not me i got a dollar off him.
 #110 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:52
skanker skanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Here we should post people's co-ordinate's or account names that have attacked / spied on us before. Or ones that you just stole from. I've got a few.
 #111 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:19
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

@Weffy
"You've got mail."


Thanks man.
 #112 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:00
G_Racer G_Racer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

List of upgrades for you guys:

ATTACK:
1 ROCK 5.95
2 A LEAD PIPE 9.95
3 9mm HANDGUN 14.95
4 DUAL 40. HANDGUN 24.95
5 DUAL SILENCED DESERT EAGLES 29.95
6 ROCKET LAUNCHER 39.95
7 NERVE GAS 49.95
8 SHERMAN TANK 69.95
9 NUCLEAR BOMB 89.95

FORT:
1 NET DOOR 4.95
2 WOOD FENCE 8.95
3 8 FOOT FENCE 12.95
4 BRICKWALL 19.95
5 BARBED WIRE PRISON FENCE 28.95
6 50K VOLT ELECTRICE FENCE 39.95
7 MOAT 49.95
8 GUN TURRETS 59.95
9 20 YARDS OF MINES 69.95
10 ULTIMATE FORT UPGRADE 89.95

SECURITY:
1 Cat 4.95
2 ATTACK DOG 9.95
3 MOTION SENSORS 19.95
4 INFRARED MOTION SENSORS 29.95
5 SATELLITE SURVEILLENCE 39.95
6 TRIPWIRE 49.95

STEALTH:
1 SOFT SOLE SHOES 4.95
2 FACE PAINT 8.50
3 CAMOFLAUGE SUIT 19.95
4 SPECIAL OPS TRAINING 29.50
5 NINJA TACTICAL TRAINING 39.50
6 INVISABLE CLOAK 49.50

TRANSPORTATION:
1 BIKE (2 MOVES) 9.95
2 DIRT BIKE (3 MOVES) 14.95
3 DUNE BUGGY (4 MOVES) 29.95
4 HUMMER ( 5 MOVES) 49.95
5 BLACKHAWK HELICOPTER (10 moves) 69.95
6 TELEPORTATION (25 Moves) 99.95
 #113 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:18
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

sweet
 #114 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:20
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

So this map-gen is a trial version only?

And it doesn't even have a site up where you could possibly buy the thing?

Has this been cracked?
 #115 
Old 2006-03-19, 18:34
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Google ArtMoney...

Then when you first open it and it says "you have xx tries before end of evaluation" you search for the value of how many tries you hav left.

Then, click try. Now click on the filter button and search for 1 less then you searched for before. You are left with one variable.

Exit mapgen and reopen it. Now edit the variable that you found before to "999" and then go back to mapgen. CLick "try", when you look at artmoney the variable has changed to 998!

Exit mapgen and reopen it to see that you have almost 1000 trys left :P
 #116 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
sweepingjaguar sweepingjaguar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

This game kicks ass!!! If anybody wants to talk about it hit me up on aim Comeagain94.
 #117 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:41
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Thanks a lot Weffy.
I just downloaded the prog and it should be edited in a minute or two...
 #118 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:20
sweepingjaguar sweepingjaguar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by Weffy:
Google ArtMoney...

Then when you first open it and it says "you have xx tries before end of evaluation" you search for the value of how many tries you hav left.

Then, click try. Now click on the filter button and search for 1 less then you searched for before. You are left with one variable.

Exit mapgen and reopen it. Now edit the variable that you found before to "999" and then go back to mapgen. CLick "try", when you look at artmoney the variable has changed to 998!

Exit mapgen and reopen it to see that you have almost 1000 trys left :P

\
Ha ha it worked!!!

 #119 
Old 2006-03-20, 01:43
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

When I try to enter a value I get <NO>

FUCK I just used up all my tries trying to make it work. what do i do now

[This message has been edited by KingFisher9 (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #120 
Old 2006-03-20, 02:45
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by KingFisher9:
When I try to enter a value I get <NO>

FUCK I just used up all my tries trying to make it work. what do i do now




LMFAO Maybe try uninstalling it?

I dunno man.
 #121 
Old 2006-03-20, 04:17
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Hmmm... I just tried to do the ArtMoney thing, I searched for the amount I had left, 28, and then I clicked filter and entered 27. Nothing.

Did I skip something? I feel like I did.
 #122 
Old 2006-03-20, 04:33
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by pengd0t:
Hmmm... I just tried to do the ArtMoney thing, I searched for the amount I had left, 28, and then I clicked filter and entered 27. Nothing.

Did I skip something? I feel like I did.



You have to click "TRY" before you filter.
 #123 
Old 2006-03-20, 05:28
Regular
 
Illinois
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

fuck am i going to have to map out the whole thing again? Weffy can u give me the adress of the integer it should be the same for both of us right?
 #124 
Old 2006-03-20, 09:51
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Mapgen never mapped shit out for me.
 #125 
Old 2006-03-20, 19:29
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by G_Racer:
Totse alliance?

http://s12.invisionfree.com/TOTSE_CMD_NET

If some of you would sign up and start a vote, we can start an &T charter and you'll recieve a spot on our board. We're looking to expand.




[This message has been edited by Captain Kaboom (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #126 
Old 2006-03-20, 19:30
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Alright. I figured out what I was doing, all the hex addresses on the left column had to be highlighted before filtering... wasn't doing that.

But I'm having a bit of trouble getting the 999 into the program. I don't get anything but that <NO> you get when you close a program while editing. Is there a certain way you must write the data back to the file?

[This message has been edited by pengd0t (edited 03-20-2006).]
 #127 
Old 2006-03-20, 22:07
Weffy Weffy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

quote:
Originally posted by pengd0t:
Alright. I figured out what I was doing, all the hex addresses on the left column had to be highlighted before filtering... wasn't doing that.

But I'm having a bit of trouble getting the 999 into the program. I don't get anything but that <NO> you get when you close a program while editing. Is there a certain way you must write the data back to the file?




Once you get the address you close mapgen, and then reopen it, but do not click anything. Then edit the variable you filtered out to equal 999. Click try then close it and reopen it again.

It should work like that, and you don't need all of the values highlighter, but you can't have any highlighted.
 #128 
Old 2006-03-20, 22:38
pengd0t pengd0t is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wealth Wars - Get paid to play a game

Still...
I do as you're saying and when I the 20 to 999, it stays for only a second before changing to "<NO>"

Also, do you just close the program after doing this, or is there a way to write the data to the file?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics