|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Money Money Money... Finances, money, investing, saving, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2005-08-03, 17:11
|
|
|
Autosurfing
I have been autosurfing for about 10 months now and am completely hooked. The general idea, for those who dont know is that you sign up for a program you feel good about (see below). You then pay an amount of money you feel comfortable spending into the program (or surf on any free units the site may give). In return you view other members websites in an "autosurf" window in order to make cash. After viewing a set amount of sites, you are paid a percentage of your membership level. You make money because your upgrade will be active long enough for you to make all your money back, and then begin to profit. You can also compound your earnings and earn even more.
I've earned some and lost some (profit = approx $25,000 CDN, minus about $8000 stolen by stormpay recently), but I've generrally come out ahead. This is the program I'm currently using - which is paying.
The NEW Eprofit Works - This is a combination of Autosurf-biz as well as the old eprofit surf. If you are currently a member of either your accounts have been combined. They will pay to their own brand new payment processor (which will then pay to egold and other options), so we need not worry about 3rd parties pulling the same garbage we experienced lately with Stormpay.Dan and Colleen are considered (among others) the top admins in the business. They are honest and have been paying out consitently since both programs started. Paying
UPDATE - Eprofit works no longer pays by percentage, but by bonuses given while surfing. I just made $60 my first session.
So this is one program i am with that has stayed strong thorugh the recent hard times. I have faith they will stay strong, because they have already been through everything without a scratch.
Dadndaves will also go strong again in the near future, but for now are not taking members.
I know we're all a bit jaded after the stormpay fiasco that ended our beloved 12dp (I lost $8000 in that mess), but fuck it. I love doing this, and so long as there are honest programs this remains a good income subsidy.
So post what new programs you are using, who is still paying, and what processors are going to be the next big thing. Hopefully we can continue to make some dough here.
Comments or questions? What Autosurf programs do you use? What has been your experiences with autosurfing? I have been pulling in an average of about $1500 a month for the last 3 months from doing this. When my newer programs mature I will be making even more. I would love to hear about others experiences with this
-----------------------------------------
Note: This thread is being established as the place for all things autosurfing on totse. Discuss the industry, your experiences etc... Post your referral links and introduce new programs here as well. DO NOT post your links outside of this thread. Forums like Totse generally frown on referral links, and special exceptions for this thread, and the similar one in IFIOTW, have been made. Do not spam your links either in this thread (out of conversational context) or anywhere else on TOTSE. Be mature about it. There are other places on the internet to spam.
Also - read this whole thread before investing in any programs. Some circumstances may have changed that could effect your choices.
Also, PLEASE, disregard any referrence to Stormpay. Do not use them (read about it in the thread).
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 03-13-2006).]
|
|
#2
 2005-08-03, 17:50
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow, I had never actually heard of autosurfing, but those are some fine links, I thank you very much.
|
|
#3
 2005-08-03, 18:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Word to the wise. Dont start surfing for free until you read the FAQ's and terms closely. There is strategy to this, and you dont want to waste your time. Each site is different. The best bet for a begginer is to do the minimum upgrade amount for each program you join that way you have them match your initial investment and you will definitely be able to cash out.
Also, you should have an e-gold account because its the cheapest way to move funds through these programs. Stormpay is typically the other option, and they charge an arm and a leg, but they are more convenient.
E-Gold
Stormpay
Edit: Stormpay has a new feature where you can add funds to your account and be billed on your local phone bill. This may be good for people that may wish to try a program like 12daily but cant otherwise fund their accounts via credit card or bank account. Check it out.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-04-2005).]
|
|
#4
 2005-08-03, 19:03
|
Nihilist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so you get paid for surfing the net, or at least letting these programs do it for you?
|
|
#5
 2005-08-03, 19:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You get paid a percentage of a membership level you are expected to purchase. Or you can surf on the money they give you for joining. The "front" is that you are paying to have a website you submit shown, and earning money for viewing a set number of other people's websites in the program (in a window that displays the sites sequentially like watching TV). In reality you are paying into a pool of money which is either invested, or added to other sources of revenue, and is then used to pay you.
These programs are like "moderately sustainable modified ponzi schemes". The programs rely on expansion for sustainabilty. In terms of investing these are very high risk, and you should only invest large if you follow whats going on in the industry - monitor who's investing in what, and who has the best track records. This is not a viable income alternative. Its better thought of as gambling with favorable odds.
The safer sites, like Paid Response and Studio Traffic have lower earnings, but will last longer. You can compound earnings for 3 months, and then you will get whatever you put in back for the next 9 months.
My first investment was Studio Traffic. I invested $100. With referral earnings My account is now at $540, or $5.40 per day. with referral earnings starting in september I will be pulling in $200+ monthly for at least the next 9 months (upgrades last one year) from an initial $100 investment.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-04-2005).]
|
|
#6
 2005-08-03, 20:16
|
woodchuck_love 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Are the sites very buggy? I used studiotraffic about a year ago, and it never worked right so I stopped.
Also, for the above sites-- you have to click something every minute so it knows you're still there watching, right?
|
|
#7
 2005-08-03, 20:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The sites can be buggy, no doubt. You will have to keep an eye on them to make sure they complete, and you may need to start the surf bars again. But no, in theory you can just let them go. I run all mine at once, usually takes a half hour. Paid Response and Studio Traffic can be run minimized.
If there is downtime and surfing isnt possible, your account will be credited. All the above sites have excellent support as well.
|
|
#8
 2005-08-03, 20:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I should note also that there are hundreds of these things on the web, and many are outright scams. Dont Throw money at a program just because it looks good, check out what people are saying about it first.
All the ones I've listed are in the top ratings, and are paying.
|
|
#9
 2005-08-03, 22:29
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Good god, ive just realised how much I can make, i was just wondering how risky it actually is to throw money in, I mean people are saying studiotraffic is worth it etc...one problem I am having is god damn studiopay....because I am england i do not think I have the correct accounts to use it, this is annoying.
|
|
#10
 2005-08-03, 22:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sure you can. Remember you can fund with any number of processors, you just need to withdraw through studio pay (for Studio Traffic). This requires a little work on a fax machine or with a scanner, but its really not a problem. You can definitely use studiopay where you are.
If that puts you off, try Paid Response. Its basically the same but newer. Its a little buggy, but the customer support is unparralelled. I would have no apprehension about investing in Paid Response.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-03-2005).]
|
|
#11
 2005-08-04, 03:09
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
personally I wouldnt invest any money in any other autosurf... except for studiotraffic here is just one of the the reason that this site is gonna last for a long long time.... http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20360
|
|
#12
 2005-08-04, 08:48
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I find it funny that with an intial $1000 investment, you could earn around that amount every month...invest a bit more and eventaully you woul be earning over $5000 per month...wow.
|
|
#13
 2005-08-04, 18:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Totally feasible, but it takes a little time.
|
|
#14
 2005-08-04, 18:54
|
UN!F13D 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So how much money and time did you have to put into 12%Daily to make over 4k?
|
|
#15
 2005-08-04, 20:25
|
Gen. Patton 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have heard that some people actually quit their jobs and make their money on nothing but autosurfing now. Hell, some people are even joining the company. Studiotraffic seems to be the most stable of the companies.
Personally, I'd invest in it for no longer than 6 months, pull my money out and start on the Forex.
|
|
#16
 2005-08-05, 03:17
|
ThePriceisRight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by smurfzapper11: personally I wouldnt invest any money in any other autosurf... except for studiotraffic here is just one of the the reason that this site is gonna last for a long long time.... [URL=http: //www.stud iotraffic. org/forum/ showthread .php?t=203 60]http:// www.studio traffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20360[/URL]
spamming?
|
|
#17
 2005-08-05, 03:31
|
woodchuck_love 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^yeah, more like hi-jacked spamming though. I didn't mind the first post though because it was actually a bit informative.
|
|
#18
 2005-08-05, 04:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by UN!F13D: So how much money and time did you have to put into 12%Daily to make over 4k?
Well, I've been paid 5 times. The first 4 payments were small - All under $100. The last one was the most significant. I put in $3000, and in 16 days I was paid $4326. So In total I guess the profit is closer to 2 grand than 4 (Edit: I am now very close to having earned over $4000 from 12 daily). Didnt mean to misrepresent. Fact is, that was more than I would normally invest. But I was fairly certain it was a safe move because they are still expanding rapidly and currently are the top program, so I said fuck it and went for a cash grab. The rule though is to not spend more than you can afford to lose if something does go awry. 12 Daily is awesome right now, but It wont last as long as the other 1% sites. for the next month or two I would continue to use 12 daily, but at the first sign of trouble I'm out of there, because when it goes it will go fast. For now its a good place to throw disposable income of you have it. As for the "spamming" I personally dont see a problem with posting your links (Not speaking on behalf of totse here, some may disagree). There should be 1 thread in the money forum where it is allowed. So if its an autosurf link post it in this thread only. That should be ok. (If its not I apologise.) [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#19
 2005-08-05, 04:52
|
woodchuck_love 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm glad everyone here is smart enough not to mention surfjunky.
Dagnabitt, I saw you used Stormpay. Do you like that better than Egold? Their fees kind of scare me away.
|
|
#20
 2005-08-05, 05:03
|
surgeon_general 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Do I need a credit card to do this? Can I do this with my 56k dialup connection?
|
|
#21
 2005-08-06, 18:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by woodchuck_love:
Dagnabitt, I saw you used Stormpay. Do you like that better than Egold? Their fees kind of scare me away.
Fuck No. Egold is the way to go. Stormpay Rapes you. However , my credit card was the only place to get the funds for that payment and it would have cost me much more to buy egold with it. Given the choice I would use egold every time. SG, you dont need a credit card, but you do need a means to fund a payment processor that is accepted by the program. You can buy egold through various methods, and go from there. Thats your smartest bet. [URL=http: //davis-co mpany.com/ e-gold/con tactus.htm l]http://d avis-compa ny.com/e-g old/contactus.html[/URL] http://www.goldcurrencies.ca/ http://www.icegold.com/ Gold currencies.ca is good for canadians, you can actually email them cash if you bank with certain banks, like RBC. 56k probably wont allow you to do multiple sites at once, but you should be cool with one at a time.
|
|
#22
 2005-08-08, 04:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This Program was just released today. It is the long awaited second program from Paid Response's Aarron Browning.
Like Studio Traffic and PR, you get 1% of your account level PLUS 2% of your downlines total income. This will be huge.
Paid Exposure
Free $10 with mandatory $20 upgrade. I used it last night for the first time. This is definitely a superior program. Even better than Paid Response.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-08-2005).]
|
|
#23
 2005-08-08, 11:37
|
Ghost_Rider 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So can paypal be used with these autoprograms? And what exactly makes egold better(if it is)?
|
|
#24
 2005-08-08, 18:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Paypal can be used with Studio Traffic, Hitzpay, Eprofit Surf, Paid Response, and Paid Exposure.
Egold is better because you can send and receive payments for very little fees. You will only need to pay a significant fee when you sell it for money (through whatever broker you want). For people that do alot of reinvesting vs cashing out, it is a far better solution. Cashing it ouit normally is still at better rates than paypal and stormpay.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-16-2005).]
|
|
#25
 2005-08-09, 04:09
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabitt, what would you recommend a beginner tries first? I was going to try StudioPay, but decided to go with Paid Exposure instead. Spent about a 1/2 hour reading through their guide, and went to register and after filling out their form the server apparently went Kaput! Just my luck. Guess I'll try them again tomorrow.
And you really recommend E-Gold? I checked them out too and I just don't understand their fees.
|
|
#26
 2005-08-09, 05:22
|
|
Regular
|
|
Auckland, New Zealand
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh, so you actually made some decent money from autosurfing Dagnabitt? Kickass, I oughta try it. I didn't know if anyone from the money making thread back in IFIOTW made anything worth posting.
|
|
#27
 2005-08-09, 07:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: Dagnabitt, what would you recommend a beginner tries first? I was going to try StudioPay, but decided to go with Paid Exposure instead. Spent about a 1/2 hour reading through their guide, and went to register and after filling out their form the server apparently went Kaput! Just my luck. Guess I'll try them again tomorrow.
And you really recommend E-Gold? I checked them out too and I just don't understand their fees.
Paid Exposure is a good bet. Its just new and the server is taxed. Stick with it. Try to surf at another time of day. The good thing about PR and PE is that if for any reason you cant surf due to server issues, you just need to submit a ticket and you get credited within an hour or so. Paid Response had similar issues, but everyone got paid regardless. If it happens to enough people they declare a holliday and you wont need to surf. Any of the programs I list above is a safe bet. 12daily will be going for a while, and you will make money fast, but it wont be around as long. (Then again many people thought it wouldnt las half as long as it has, and it hasnt missed a beat). As for egold, just try it out and you'll see they are the cheapest alternative. To be honest I dont really get their fee schedule either, but I have used them numerous times to recieve payment and they barely take anything compared to stormpay or paypal. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-09-2005).]
|
|
#28
 2005-08-09, 07:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Phanatic: Oh, so you actually made some decent money from autosurfing Dagnabitt? Kickass, I oughta try it. I didn't know if anyone from the money making thread back in IFIOTW made anything worth posting.
Yeah, the problem is around here nobody wants to actually invest anything, and you really need to in order to make anything back.
|
|
#29
 2005-08-09, 09:58
|
TwoMulattoes 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So, let me make sure I understand. Basically, to get a decent amount of money per day, you'd need to invest about a 100 bucks?
|
|
#30
 2005-08-09, 17:37
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It depends on what you consider to be a decent amount of money. $100 is what I throw into the one year programs. Compound for 3-4 months, and then begin cashing out monthly, taking in approximately the same amount you put in monthly. The math is the same regardless of how much you put in.
|
|
#31
 2005-08-09, 17:58
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This is turning into a pain in the arse... Ok, I set up my account with 12daily, and I set up an E-Gold account. I did my min 12 sites today, so now my 12daily account is active. I'm ready to put some money into it, but don't know how to transfer money into my e-gold account. The site says I need to use an exchange broker, so now I have to go through yet another party and thus more fees? Fees with the exchange broker, fees with E-gold, shit man there won't be anything left by the time the money gets into my hands... Advice? Btw, Dagnabitt, I appreciate your help and am using you as my referral (you are buddha right?). Getting me up & running is in your best financial interests  [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 08-09-2005).]
|
|
#32
 2005-08-09, 22:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, you have to fund your egold account. If I had any in there I'd help you out, but I dont.
I've heard here is good. http://davis-company.com/e-gold/contactus.html
Or look on the egold main page for there list of brokers.
If its too big a pain, just use stormpay. Unless you are planning to keep your money moving, the savings with egold are negligable.
PS, you WILL have to verify an account or two along the way. This is standard procedure and usually only takes a few days. I remembered being peeved too because I had to verify stormpay (you dont need to to participate) and the studiopay. But its a temporary hassle for long term convenience.
|
|
#33
 2005-08-09, 22:37
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Would Paypal be easiest? I'm in the US, and from the looks of it those programs are based in the US, so maybe it isn't worth it to muck around with exchanging currency.
Also, from what I've been reading Stormpay charges too much so I'd rather avoid them...
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 08-09-2005).]
|
|
#34
 2005-08-09, 23:06
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12 daily only accepts stormpay and egold. Paypal is not usually used by these companies because they are trigger happy with freezing accounts. Entire programs have gone down because of pay pal. So a company has to be really top notch to safely use them.
Using stormpay is a pain, but its not the end of the world. I'm currently using it until I get around to buying egold. At least with Stormpay you have the convenience of having the money direct deposited into your bank account, or a check sent to your house (both for no additional charge) which is not something you can do with egold. You can also fund your purchase through a credit card, which is what I did for my mega upgrade a few weeks ago.
Believe me, i know its a pain. But the income is still well worth it.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-09-2005).]
|
|
#35
 2005-08-10, 02:17
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Grrrrr....
Set up an account with StormPay. I go to upgrade my account with 12daily and I can't because I already surfed 12 sites today.. No prob I'll do it tomorrow.
I go to upgrade my account with paidexposure and apparently they don't use StormPay. Fuck.
|
|
#36
 2005-08-10, 05:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL! I know man, i've been through it all. Paid Response/exposure use paypal though. Easy peasy 
|
|
#37
 2005-08-10, 06:10
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
stormpay is just about the most easiest to use when using your own credit card to upgrade your account.... and you dont even need to be verfied to take the check out.........but gotta wait 5 days though...
|
|
#38
 2005-08-10, 16:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah its not without its benefits, you pay for them though.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-10-2005).]
|
|
#39
 2005-08-14, 00:01
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok dagnabbit, I've a question for you.
In regards to cashing out with 12Daily, I understand that you cannot cash out until your upgrade expires. But, when your upgrade expires and you have no other active upgrades, your account reverts to a free account and free accounts cannot cash out. So, does that mean you have to upgrade your account before you can cash out, or is it not really a 'free' account because you have an expired upgrade?
Thanks.
|
|
#40
 2005-08-20, 07:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No, when your upgrade expires you cashout automatically (money sent within 7 days). Your account does become a free account, which only means you do not have a current upgrade and so cannot be paid. You will also not get any credit for referral purchases unless you have a current upgrade.
|
|
#41
 2005-08-21, 00:16
|
Kuki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If I were to take a chance and throw in 20 dollars into one of these autosurfing sites, which one would take the least amount of time to see any returns/break even.
|
|
#42
 2005-08-21, 07:57
|
Andreas 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This is interesting...how do I get started? How much should one usually put in? To test the waters a little.
|
|
#43
 2005-08-22, 01:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Kuki, if you justy want to try it with 20 bucks try 12DailyPro. The turn around is about 16 days on average, for a 144% return on your membership fee.
Andreas. You get started by signing up at the sites I list above and getting a feel for them. Then once you know what you are doing you can invest whatever amount you feel comfortable investing. Just dont risk anything you cant afford to lose, and remember that sites like 12 daily, while right now doing phenomenal, is generrally a riskier bet than the 1% sites. Post an email I can reach you at and I'll anser any questions you have. Or post them here.
|
|
#44
 2005-08-22, 20:38
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Woo hoo. Checked my 12 daily account just now and found out two of my referrals upgraded quite a bit, giving me around $160 CND - for doing jack. This payout will be over $200 American from a $42 investment. I suggest everyone get on this boat. Its still hot and is showing no signs of slowing down.
|
|
#45
 2005-08-22, 20:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Are their any age limits, like can people under 18 do this racket? If not, I'll find a way around it...
|
|
#46
 2005-08-22, 21:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You just need access to a payment processor like the ones mentioned, and a means to fund it. Credit card might be out for you, but you can fund with your bank account. Just remember, dont invest money you cant afford to lose, there is always the chance.
|
|
#47
 2005-08-23, 22:23
|
|
Regular
|
|
Northern Virginia
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I made a thread about surfjunky.com yesterday, it seems pretty cool. I don't see it around anymore though, so I guess it was closed.
EDIT: I noticed that some of your links were referral links, dagnabit; I thought that there was a policy of closing threads with these.
[This message has been edited by Adorkable (edited 08-23-2005).]
|
|
#48
 2005-08-24, 00:00
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Adorkable: I made a thread about surfjunky.com yesterday, it seems pretty cool. I don't see it around anymore though, so I guess it was closed.
EDIT: I noticed that some of your links were referral links, dagnabit; I thought that there was a policy of closing threads with these.
wow some one is a little late on surf junky.... that is one of the biggest scams... everone knows that.. well I guess you didnt
|
|
#49
 2005-08-24, 00:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Adorkable: I made a thread about surfjunky.com yesterday, it seems pretty cool. I don't see it around anymore though, so I guess it was closed.
EDIT: I noticed that some of your links were referral links, dagnabit; I thought that there was a policy of closing threads with these.
1) SurfJunky is a notorious scam. 2) As for my links. There was nothing on Autosurfing in this forum. This is a legitimate way to make money on the web, so I felt it deserved its own topic. I have also said that others can post links in this thread and it should not be an issue - similar to the thread for referral links in IFIOTW, although more appropriately placed. The idea is not to spam your link, put it where it doesnt belong, or make a thread for every individual program so that the autosurfing theme is overrepresented in the forum. This is also a thread for people to learn about autosurfing and discuss the ins and outs of the industry.
|
|
#50
 2005-08-24, 18:34
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Woo hoo. Checked my 12 daily account just now and found out two of my referrals upgraded quite a bit, giving me around $160 CND - for doing jack. This payout will be over $200 American from a $42 investment. I suggest everyone get on this boat. Its still hot and is showing no signs of slowing down.
One of those was me. I put in about $1032 on Monday, so you owe me a cut of that  I'm waiting for my first payout. It's been pending for 3 days now, and will be a whopping $25.92. Well, less than that, since StormPay will be taking their cut. pffft.
|
|
#51
 2005-08-24, 21:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, schweet. I just received another payment as well. The average wait time is about 5 days from unit expiration. 12 daily is rocking man, its rad because they make you cash out, which means there is always new money coming into the system. I'm starting to think its going to be around alot longer than anyone could have imagined.
I think the rule of thumb for investing in 12 daily should be this, as long as they are paying on time (7 days), its safe to throw money in. As soon as there is the slightest delay and they start being late, even a little, on payments its time to reduce your spend. Until then, woo hoo.
|
|
#52
 2005-08-24, 22:28
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, my rule of thumb is going to be this: I'll be pulling out my profits until I have my original $1090 or whatever that total is back. That will reimburse me for my investment plus all associated fees. After that, I'll be compounding and reinvesting until I can max out at 6k. Ultimately, I want two $6k upgrades alternating so I will always be making some cash. I'm working on other avenues to make some cash, like real estate, but unfortunately I won't be able to take from there to invest online as I have things in the house to take care of. Priorities... Also known as 'the wife'  [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 08-29-2005).]
|
|
#53
 2005-08-24, 23:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, does your wife know about these "investments"? Most people consider Autosurfing to be right up there with buying swampland in florida (ie they dont get it). I dont see many wives being too supportive.
Remember also, dont put all your stock in one program, even if it is doing well. Spread it out in a portfolio style to minimize risk. Although 12Daily is definitely a cash cow right now.
Also, of note, I think the max account level (for both allowed upgrades) is $6000, so you'll at least hit that sooner. I'm doing something similar. I've paid off all my initial investments as of now and everything I make from now on is pure profit. My goal (which keeps increasing) is $4-500 US a month in actual, non-reinvested, income. I'll be getting at least $500 this month, although I'm tempted to ride the 12daily train for a while myself.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-25-2005).]
|
|
#54
 2005-08-24, 23:57
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yep, she knows what I'm up to. She doesn't get it though, and is pessimistic by nature. I'm lucky I'm not sleeping in the dog pound for investing that thousand. She wanted me to try it with a few hundred, I wanted to dump the full $6k into it, so I compromised and did just a thousand. She was pissed but she's over it... As long as we get it back, that is. Otherwise, yeah I'll be in trouble.
I think once the paychecks start coming in and she sees it's for real she'll be more willing to upgrade.
And you're right about spreading it around. once I'm in the green with 12daily I'll be trying others. Using 12daily earnings, of course.
|
|
#55
 2005-08-27, 00:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Crazy. Everyone is pessimistic. Its funny because If I said, "Yeah, I went to a poker game and lost a few hundred bucks" Everyone would just say, "Oh gee that sucks", and nothing more. But because I'm investing it online, despite the fact that I am indeed turning a profit, everyone looks at me like I have 2 heads when I talk about autosurfing. Its just such a starnge concept they figure it must be bad news. Despite showing people the cheques, not a single one of my friends will get into it.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-27-2005).]
|
|
#56
 2005-08-27, 02:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Despite showing people the cheques, not a single one of my friends will get into it.
Lol, I can feel that. Try explaining the Forex market so that some 16 year olds can understand it. They think the only way to make cash is to work for someone. Speculation, investing and saving is a strange concept that seems to go against everything they have been taught.
|
|
#57
 2005-08-27, 23:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Do you trade Forex? I've been reading up on it. Havent quite got it down yet.
|
|
#58
 2005-08-28, 04:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If anyone is interested, STORMPAY has a new feature where you can add funds to your account and be billed on your local phone bill. This may be good for people that may wish to try a program like 12daily but cant otherwise fund their accounts via credit card or bank account. Check it out.
|
|
#59
 2005-08-28, 04:37
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I do some paper trading and reading. I haven't had any spare time on my hands for several weeks so I haven't got much chance at it except at evenings. With what spare time I do have I am mostly reading about how to set up an online business, Ebay products/ideas, forming an IBC to get out of taxes, writing a business plan, ect...
Here are the sites that I am learning from right now: [The first is the best Forex site I have found so far IMO] http://www.surefire-trading.com/tsl/secret.htm http://www.futuresmag.com/forextrader/forextrader.html http://www.dantol.com/day_trading_currencies/
[This message has been edited by General Patton (edited 08-28-2005).]
|
|
#60
 2005-08-28, 04:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Nice, you should start another thread with those links. I'd like to hear from people who have done it but not in this thread.
|
|
#61
 2005-08-29, 17:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Luther did you get your first payment yet?
|
|
#62
 2005-08-30, 00:18
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just registered at 12dailypro.com, with you as my referrer dagnabitt. Here's my link, if anyone wants to sign up with me as your referrer. If not that's cool, but I figured it was worth a shot. 12dailypro.com
I don't have the funds to upgrade for another few days, and when I do it won't be much (although I'll upgrade more regularly). But whatever percentage it gives you is yours I suppose, dagnabitt.
|
|
#63
 2005-08-30, 17:08
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Luther did you get your first payment yet?
Sort'a. My first payout is now sitting in my StormPay account, and I am in the middle of their 5-day waiting period, the fuckers. I didn't know about that up front. No big deal anyway, it's only $25. My first real upgrade expires this Friday, and I'm using E-Gold from now on so we'll see how much faster it is, or isn't whatever the case may be. I can't wait for my next cashout. Once I see for myself that this thing's legit I'll start trying to get referrals. Not here though, since this place is already saturated with referral links.
|
|
#64
 2005-08-30, 23:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dkrunk. Thanks for joining. You're going to dig it.
Luther - You need to verify your account and they wont make you wait the 5 days. Takes very little effort and makes life much easier. See the stormpay site for details.
|
|
#65
 2005-08-30, 23:25
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NOTICEI was just noticed this message on the 12daily site. quote: Important to all Hotmail users: Hotmail has decided to silently discard any and all mails that contain our URL. This makes it impossible for us send you any emails, including the validation mail for your email address. Please don't use an email account from Hotmail to sign up while this problem exists, or you will not be able to use your account. Other mail providers with similar problems: comcast.net, verizon.net, sympatico.ca, msn.com
I tried sending emails with the url in the subject and body, and they seemed to go through. But, all things being equal, you might want to use another email if you have issues. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-30-2005).]
|
|
#66
 2005-08-31, 03:31
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Dkrunk. Thanks for joining. You're going to dig it.
Luther - You need to verify your account and they wont make you wait the 5 days. Takes very little effort and makes life much easier. See the stormpay site for details.
I can't verify it. According to the site a verified account has had successful transactions recently. So, after this one goes through I should be verified. Doesn't matter anyway though, since I'll be using E-Gold from now on. Oh, and I didn't want to do this in your thread, but since DKrunk did it... fuck it. Just in case anybody else wants to join 12DailyPro and spread the referrals around a bit. Hopefully I can catch a referral as motivated as I am to upgrade to the max. Here's to making some bucks, and to hoping I didn't just piss off the forum mod 
|
|
#67
 2005-08-31, 04:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I never intended this to be "my" thread. These referral links need to be posted in a contained place, and this is the thread to do it. I'm hoping more people participate actually, although totse is not the best place to advertise. More money oriented sites are.
Just out of curiosity, how are you funding your egold account?
|
|
#68
 2005-08-31, 07:47
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: I can't verify it. According to the site a verified account has had successful transactions recently. So, after this one goes through I should be verified. Doesn't matter anyway though, since I'll be using E-Gold from now on.
Oh, and I didn't want to do this in your thread, but since DKrunk did it... fuck it. Just in case anybody else wants to join 12DailyPro and spread the referrals around a bit. Hopefully I can catch a referral as motivated as I am to upgrade to the max.
Here's to making some bucks, and to hoping I didn't just piss off the forum mod 
look at the bottom of the popup on stormpay, there's a website that verifies stuff online that they use. Takes a few weeks IIR what I read correctly; they call your house and mail you a PIN number etc. After that you're verified on stormpay I think. As soon as I renew my campus mailbox I'm going to do it.
|
|
#69
 2005-08-31, 11:34
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I never intended this to be "my" thread. These referral links need to be posted in a contained place, and this is the thread to do it. I'm hoping more people participate actually, although totse is not the best place to advertise. More money oriented sites are.
Just out of curiosity, how are you funding your egold account?
I wired $1070 to AnyGoldNow to get started. Took 2-3 days for everything to go through. It could've went faster, but I opted for a 2-day service which was at a lower fee. Hopefully, if everything goes smoothly, that will be my only wire.
|
|
#70
 2005-08-31, 13:48
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fast Market Not really autosurf, just fund your account and they'll pay interest. They give away $50 bonus but it's locked until you fund your acccount. Unlike most other sites, this one has physical address listed. http://fastmarket.com?code=003038193083000
you'll need the referal code to sign up.
4daily The reason I sign up was because they don't ask so many question, just a valid email.
url : www.4daily.com url+ref : http://4daily.com/?ref=200064
|
|
#71
 2005-08-31, 17:24
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've heard good things about fast market. What is the payment schedule?
Also, while everyone loves 4daily, and hopes for the best people should note that it is going through hard times right now. It missed last months payment altogether, and the september payment is likely to be in the 10-20% range. Still the fact they have not closed up shop shows how dedicated they are. They owe me 1600 bucks and I'd sure love to see them recover.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 08-31-2005).]
|
|
#72
 2005-09-01, 10:22
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
their payment rates http://fastmarket.com/main_html_rates.php
if I understand correctly, they'll pay you interest everyday, the percentage of the interest is based on your investment size, the good thing is, the money you invested is still yours, after 6 month you can take it back or pay 20% fee if you want to take it back before 6 month, and it won't expire.
But I haven't invest anything yet.. so can't say for sure how reliable they are.
|
|
#73
 2005-09-02, 17:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm tempted to try it. It just seems to me the autosurfs are more profitable, and less risky than hyips. I was going to invest in Prime Fund, and then it crapped out after 2 years, so I'm a little weary of them.
|
|
#74
 2005-09-02, 18:36
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Man this sucks... I'm waiting for a nice cashout of $1500 from 12daily but I gotta wait 7 bus.days, and sat, sun, mon won't even count... *sigh* I'm hooked though, I must've logged in to 12daily at least 5 or 6 times today to see if maybe they processed my cashout ultra-fast. I have no more fund to upgrade with until it's processed so no surfing for me for about 1 1/2 weeks... what will I do... Gonna be a looong 7 days.
Dagnabbit, do you use EMO? I'm looking into them and they seem to be a pretty good way to go, but I don't know. It may be a very cheap way to withdraw funds, but it's yet another party on top of e-gold and the exchanger.
|
|
#75
 2005-09-02, 18:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The payouts are usually done within 4-5 days, and dont sweat the "business" days thing, I'm pretty sure thats just an excuse to give them an extra 2 days if they need it. All my payouts have been by the 5th day. I'm expecting a payout anytime now (on 4th day) so we'll see if my theory is true.
I'm not sure what EMO is (I have heard of it but havent looked into it).
Have you got your Stormpay Account certified yet?
Of note stormpay will actually buy Egold at a competative rate (5%), but doesnt sell it. 5% is about average actually, and you'll get the security of knowing you are dealing with a reputable merchant.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-02-2005).]
|
|
#76
 2005-09-03, 04:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just to warn you guys, there is another autosurfing scam out there called:
12dailyproDOUBLE.com SCAM
This site is a scam, do not use it.
12dailypro.com is LEGIT
12dailyproDOUBLE.com is a SCAM
|
|
#77
 2005-09-03, 04:37
|
QuietMoney 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys:
I am considering StudioTraffic, but I really don't understand the concept behind paying a middleman to view ads that someone else is paying this middle to display. Anyone help me out?
|
|
#78
 2005-09-03, 05:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Honestly, that is sort of a front. Read what I say on the first page. What your doing is investing money, as a membership fee, into a pool of money that is reinvested, or added to other pools of revenue, which is then used to pay members. I believe the actual "surfing" part is just there to a) keep up appearances, and B) Make some income by selling credits, or selling ad space. You're not "really" getting paid to look at ads, as if there is some advertiser paying you to look at their ads. These things are basically ponzi schemes that work for extended periods of time. They're not legit businesses.
|
|
#79
 2005-09-03, 18:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NEW PROGRAM - BONUS PERIOD HAS ENDEDOk, I dont know how trustworthy this is, but I signed up. Its a HYIP, not an autosurf. But they're giving people a FREE $10 unit upgrade - Just For This Weekend, that will pay daily interest of 5% into your egold account. So, it might be possible to make 50 cents a day in egold just for signing up. 12 days and thats enough for a 12 daily pro upgrade Investhits.comLike I said, I dont know how long this will last, but there's nothing to lose. If they are paying, you might want to throw a few bucks into it because a free bonus being paid on probably indicates they plan on paying out for at least a little while, even if it is a scam. Note: Once you sign up you need to deposit the $10 they give you from your account balance to make it active. Do not try to withdraw the $10.Edit: The earnings are not paid daily, but can be withdrawn when $11is earned. WTF, no harm to give it a shot. EDIT: SCAM[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#80
 2005-09-03, 22:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NEW PROGRAM
This is a program I've been hearing good things about for a while now, so I thought I would make it my next investment, so I dropped $50 into it. The specs are as follows:
-2% a day for 180 days. -5% referral commissions -Free $10 to start, and free members can cash out -Upgrades and payout through Pay-pal. -Upgraded members surf 100 sites daily on 10 second timer.
Now because this is a 2% site it is generraly higher risk than some of the others. They claim to be forex investors, but this is impossible to confirm. They have been paying out though according to various sources.
Hitzpay
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-03-2005).]
|
|
#81
 2005-09-04, 09:52
|
ftwchriso 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Can I do this at age 16 in Australia?
FTW
|
|
#82
 2005-09-04, 15:37
|
InvisibleManiac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Do you need to have your own site to submit?
|
|
#83
 2005-09-04, 20:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
FTW CHRISO, as long as you can fund a payment processor (Egold, stormpay, annd sometimes paypal, See above posts for links) Then you can participate. You can fund Stormpay through your bank account, and they also have an option now to charge it to your monthly phone bill, although I'm not sure if you can do this in Austrailia.
Invisible maniac, no you dont typically NEED to submit a site. You'll find though that once you join a few programs you will want to use your referral links in order to promote those programs. So as soon as you join one program, you will have a site to promote.
|
|
#84
 2005-09-05, 15:09
|
InvisibleManiac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thanks for the help, I'll look into hitzpay and paidexposure.
|
|
#85
 2005-09-05, 20:24
|
Phlab 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Nice way to sneak all your ref. links into there.
|
|
#86
 2005-09-05, 21:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Read the thread, nothing is snuck.
|
|
#87
 2005-09-06, 03:55
|
QuietMoney 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So essentially, instead of marketing a HYIP, autosurf programs are the same thing, just trying to make it sound legit?
To be honest, I wonder if they would be more successful if they cut out the actual surfing part, as it makes their whole pitch sound senseless.
What exactly are they investing my money into? If any of us could find out, we could just do it ourselves without giving our money to someone, no?
|
|
#88
 2005-09-06, 04:11
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Who's to say. Like I said alot claim to invest in Forex. Many are probably nothing more than taking from Peter to pay Paul. Its not the point really. The point is that they pay, and are fun. As long as you dont consider it legitimate investing you CAN make alot of money with manageable risk. You can get a feel for the ins and outs and where to put your money without knowing everything that goes on behind the scenes. Just have fun with it.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-06-2005).]
|
|
#89
 2005-09-06, 10:50
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
One thing I will say is don't put in what you cannot afford to lose. Simply put in an amount which you would be prepared to lose. I put 1000 dollars into my StudioTraffic account which is what I am prepared to lose, however..I think ST could be around for a while
Dagnabitt....that HITZPAY looks pretty good..im gonna do some research and have a play with �50($92USD) This in turn should yield �180 payed into paypal...which I may use to buy a PSP..so in theory ive just got a PSP for �50, I just had to wait 6 months.
Also, could I ask you what you do for a living..or do are you an Internet Broker of some sort?
[This message has been edited by -extremist (edited 09-06-2005).]
|
|
#90
 2005-09-06, 11:07
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I was just googling around and found this; http://www.pajamaincomenetwork.com/
WTF IS IT?
|
|
#91
 2005-09-06, 17:50
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by -extremist: [B]One thing I will say is don't put in what you cannot afford to lose.
That is the best piece of advice when dealing with any of these programs. This is gambling, and there is risk. The sites I signed on with (12Daily & StudioTraffic) are doing what they are supposed to so far so I feel pretty good. But be diligent, this is an easy market for scams. Good luck all.
|
|
#92
 2005-09-07, 04:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by -extremist: Also, could I ask you what you do for a living..or do are you an Internet Broker of some sort?
LOL. No I invested my personal capital (er, debt) in a psychology degree. I'm currently a counselor. If I had any skills with real investing believe me, I'd be doing that instead. As for the PajamaNetowrk, I dont know anything about them, but they have some autosurfs associated with them I think. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-07-2005).]
|
|
#93
 2005-09-08, 04:20
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok, I just received my first real cashout from 12Daily for $1500, right into my egold account. I'm withdrawing about $430 and dumped the rest back into the site. So, we'll see how fast my exchange service can get me my check.
Still waiting on my check from StormPay though...
|
|
#94
 2005-09-09, 00:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, Nice Luther. Easiest money out there eh? Lets hope it lasts.
|
|
#95
 2005-09-09, 01:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NEW PROGRAM
Ok, I've had my eye on this one for a while. Estrix is a seemingly legimate investment group that has been around since 2002 and are rooted in real internet business - such as web hosting.
They have a large reserve fund and have been paying out without issues since they openned.
The Perks
- 1.5% Daily - Free $10 Unit -Units are good for 250 Days - 10% Referral Commission for Upgraded Members - Acclaimed Customer Service and Support
This has all the makings of a winner. So, I decided to add it to my portfolio. At 1.5% it will compound very quickly.
ESTRIXSURF
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-09-2005).]
|
|
#96
 2005-09-09, 11:33
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
HITZPAY was down on Thursday..they offered to pay double...and still havent.
|
|
#97
 2005-09-09, 17:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The double day is tonight after midnight. Their email was poorly worded.
|
|
#98
 2005-09-10, 21:46
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thanks for the email, Dagnabitt. After giving 12Daily a thorough look through, it seems more 'risky' than I thought. For a start the 12% interest doesnt compound, and the money you put into 12Daily cannot be withdrawn at all, and is effectively wiped off the map after 12 days. So if you put in $50, and only do the autosurfing on 8 of the 12 days the upgrade is valid for, then you actually make a loss.
Anyway, looks good. I've set up an E-Gold account, now all I have to do is set up an account in order to fund E-Gold, I think I'll go for www.londongoldexchange.com, because I'm in the UK and apparantly they're the people to go with.
|
|
#99
 2005-09-10, 22:24
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, thats where the risk is alright. lol. The way these things operate is by members paying "membership fees", and no they typically arent refundable. They cannot legally operate as "investment" programs, because you arent really investing "in" anything. The profit you make is based on a daily return based on your membership level. Think of it this way, nowhere in actual investing will you get almost a 50% return in 12 days, which is about the profit from 12daily. Also keep in mind that you can make any initial depost back over only a few cycles, and then start using pure profit.
Like I said, dont think of it as investing. Think of it as gambling with very favorible odds - where if done right you can sustain steady income that overrides your losses. The key to that though is joining as many legitimate programs as possible, and not putting all your eggs in one basket.
|
|
#100
 2005-09-10, 23:53
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: The double day is tonight after midnight. Their email was poorly worded.
Yep, I contacted support and they sent another email with good grammar...at least they try...Although with HITZPAY im getting out ASAP...I just don't trust it.
|
|
#101
 2005-09-11, 02:56
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
For 12daily pro whats a good amount of units to buy? How many have you bought dagna?
|
|
#102
 2005-09-11, 04:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You can buy as many as you feel comfortable with. I personally start these things with about $100, give or take. The most I dropped into 12 daily was $3000 in one cycle, so I guess that would have been 500 units.
Extremist - Funny you should say that. I actually have a pretty good feeling about hitzpay. I hope it sticks around. 2% Daily is huge when you're used to one.
|
|
#103
 2005-09-11, 18:33
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabitt you have aim or msn?
|
|
#104
 2005-09-11, 19:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I do but I'm rarely on it. If you want give me an email and I'll send it to you. I have to work 16 out of the next 24 hours though, so I wont be on until later in the week. If I sent you an email for joining my downline, you can use that email.
Edit: For MSN.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-11-2005).]
|
|
#105
 2005-09-11, 20:57
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
insaneiswise(at)gmail.com
|
|
#106
 2005-09-11, 22:49
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Right Studiotraffic.
I put in 1000 to start and after 1 month of compounding I have 1340 acct level. Okay so Im gonna compound until my acct is around 10k which will take around 10 months then ill get over 3 grand back for a few months.
Or I could compound until acct is maxed and then simply reimburse small amounts to keep acct level maxed and retain the profit...should be around 15k+profit in 4 months which is all in good stead...
|
|
#107
 2005-09-11, 23:36
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Question, what's compounding mean?
|
|
#108
 2005-09-12, 01:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Compounding means to take what you earn in a given time and then reinvest it the program. 12daily does not have a compounding option, but most sites do. Compounding for a 1% site might look like this
100(account level)(m=month)
(m1)$100X.01%=$1(daily)x30(the month)=$30 (m2)$1 30x.01%=$1 .30(daily) x31=$40.30 (m3)$1 70x.01%=$1 .70(daily) x30=$50.10 (m4)$220x.01%=$2.20(daily)x30=$66.00 (m5)$280x.01%=$2.80(daily)x30=$84.00
So assuming no referrals, and that you put $90 into the program (with $10 upgrade) you will be making basically what you put in every month for around 8 months vs the $30 you would make if you just withdrew earnings every month. You can increase your income over the year by many times the 365% return you would get without compounding.
If you are an active advertiser, this will be alot more.
|
|
#109
 2005-09-12, 03:26
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagna sorry for all the questions, but I have about 6500 credits on hitzpay what do these do exactly?
|
|
#110
 2005-09-12, 03:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL. You would use them to advertise other programs you're in. You're in 12 daily, so you can put your 12 daily referral link as a website. Converesely, you can advertise htizpay at 12 daily if you want. And, especially if you are my referral, ask as many questions as you like 
|
|
#111
 2005-09-12, 04:02
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NEW PROGRAM
This is from the same admin as Autosurf.biz (listed in original post). He has been paying out reliably since he started. Both his sites have 800 number support and active forums.
The Perks
- 2% Daily - Upgrades last 2 years - Dedicated, hands on admin - Referral system 2 levels deep (6%, 4%) - Free $10
I put in $40 to make my account an even $50 ($1 daily) Should be a safe bet for a while to come.
EProfitSurf
|
|
#112
 2005-09-12, 18:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This is pretty cool. I invested $500 into 4daily when it was at its prime, and then it went down (50 day period minimum between cash in and cashout, lots of room for things to go wrong). Anyway, they didnt pack it in and I continued to buy more upgrades from earnings, thinking i would be out the money anyway, so why not. Anyway, while they could have easily packed up and ran, they continue to make payments, even if they are greatly reduced. So from the $1600 they owe me, I'll be getting $160 this month, and possibly more in the future if the program does manage to recover. Thats pretty quality administartion.
|
|
#113
 2005-09-13, 17:17
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Update: I received my first cashout from 12DailyPro on Fri for $24, which was from an $18 investment, and I received my second cashout on Monday for $430, which was from my $1032 investment. E-Gold is definitely the way to go. My current upgrade expires next Monday, and I dunno but I may just chicken out and get back the rest of my $1032. Actually, that's more like $1100 after all the associated fees. After that though it will be compound time 
|
|
#114
 2005-09-13, 23:00
|
shopliftTHIS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Does anybody remember that big Surfjunky craze? When people were writing scripts and shit, then it turned out to be a big fucking scam? I wonder if someone could do this again for a new autosurfing program?
|
|
#115
 2005-09-16, 21:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Surf Junky was a scam, pure and simple. There are other autosurf scams as well, but there are definitely honest ones as well.
|
|
#116
 2005-09-16, 22:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Tip for investing in 12Daily Risk Free
(or with greatly reduced risk)
Here's a tip for those that might be timid about investing in 12daily. Stormpay will refund your money up to $250 if the site goes down and does not pay you. It wont do this in all situations, but it should in the case of 12Daily. Why?
For starters, if you dont get what you pay for, even if there are no guarentees regarding payments, the site cannot continue to solicit funds without telling you they are not paying out. Thats fraud.
Now the reason this would work so well with 12Daily is that you are due your payment within 19 days of paying in. You are paying as well for a 30 day membership, renewed with each upgrade. If the site were to go down within 30 days of your upgrade you have not received what you paid for (your 30 day membership, and then would be enititled to a refund according to Stormpay's Customer Satisfaction policies. This is particularly true if the site were to go down within 19 days, because you were not even given a realistic chance to make any money by 12 daily's own rules. That is not what you paid for. Lack of Guarentee's aside you are buying at the very least the chance to make money. If you do not receive that chance then you are entitled to a refund because under these circumstances 12 daily did not deliver what you paid them for.
I have done this before with stormpay for another site where I paid for a 50 day membership, and the site went down within a few weeks. My money was refunded within 24 hours.
The reason that this doesnt work for all autosurfs is that stormpay has a 50 day limit within which time you need to file your claim. Many sites, such as 4 daily, require you to be a member at least this long to see any returns (particularly if you compound). So it would not be as simple in these cases.
Anyway, this is not foolproof, but in the case of 12Daily it is extra insurance that greatly increases the odds of success with an already amazing program.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-16-2005).]
|
|
#117
 2005-09-16, 23:55
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Goddamnit. I try stormpay, and it turns out they cant take my debit card. I try e-gold, but I need to find another merchant to fund my e-gold account. I try londonggoldexchange, but they require ridiculous security measures such as sending a photo of your credit card, phone bill, drivers licence and gas/electricity bill.
|
|
#118
 2005-09-17, 00:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Certifying/Verifying an account along the way is normal. Its just a few minutes on a fax or scanner and your set. Or you could try the egold funder that LutherX used. Or you can try the site I joined recently (See the thread about egold debits).
If you are the chaz in my downline, i have an offer for you. If its you I have your email.
Edit: You can also use Stormpay 900 Pay if you live in the US, and have money deposited to your account and then charged to your phone bill.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-17-2005).]
|
|
#119
 2005-09-17, 21:43
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, I'm the Chaz in your downline. What might this offer be?
|
|
#120
 2005-09-18, 16:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Check Your Mail.
|
|
#121
 2005-09-20, 16:15
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL, well Judging from the fact your account expired I take it my offer is rejected.
FYI, anyone that needs a Gmail invite in order to do this, as hotmail addresses are being rejected, let me know.
|
|
#122
 2005-09-21, 18:47
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well I dropped $500 into Paid Exposure. I think it's my favorite out of all of them and won't go down for awhile because it just started and is growing. I'd like for everyone to keep each other updated on their experiences.
|
|
#123
 2005-09-21, 19:43
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sorry dagnabitt, you emailed me only my 7th day. It's a good proposal, but the fees are quite a sting, and of course I would only be able to withdraw back into my stormpay account, and the only way (for me) to get at that cash is to have them send me a check, internationally.
|
|
#124
 2005-09-22, 02:01
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What, no offer for me, Dag? j/k
Actually, I've been promoting 12DP myself, offering to put up their initial investment to join up. Only for people I know personally though, because if they try & screw me I know where to find them.
This surfing bit must be a scary proposition though, because even though I'm willing to take the risk and they can join at no cost at all they are still leery. Jesus Christ man, I even showed them my check and everything. The people in my neck of the woods need to grow some gahonies already.
|
|
#125
 2005-09-22, 03:32
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I tried posting this for some of my fellow members on our car forum and they flamed me to hell and eventually the thread was deleted  Idiots... Guys, I will be making a seperate topic for profits and experiences.
|
|
#126
 2005-09-22, 06:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Luther, the offer was to sell him stormpay for paypal. Doubtfull anything you would want. Its funny because I've met with the same opposition. Its funny, like i said above, if I were to tell people I lost a few hundred at a casino it wouldn't stop anyone from trying it themselves, just for fun. But the fact that this is what it is, for some reason, and despite that I am profiting, makes people sooo skeptical. Their loss  Wired2stereo, there is not a need for another thread. This thread is about precisely what you posted. You can post your links etc... in this thread, as well as dicuss experiences. This sort of thing is generally frowned upon everywhere, including totse (takes no time for a whole forum to become referral links), so we need to keep it concise and in one place or it will piss people off. There are numerous other forums on the net where promotion is possible if you're looking to promote, but you need to show some finesse because most forums HATE referral links (including here), and you will be considered a spammer and banned. So be smart about it.
|
|
#127
 2005-09-22, 23:36
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well my strategy here is to pull out all my monthly earnings from StudioTraffic (no compound) and inject it into my 12 Daily PRO account. And then I'll surf for 12 days and then pull out the money from 12DP and then inject it into StudioTraffic. Henche earning ALOT more than regular compunding. Who said you needed to compound the first day of the month? As long as you put money in before the end of the month then that months earnings will be boosted as well.
A little example here.
StudioTraffic account: $1000 * 1% * 30 days = $300 compounding $1300 * 1% * 30 days = $390 + whatever personal funds you pour in yourself.
StudioTraffic with 12 Daily compounding: $1000 *1% * 30 days = $300 *12% * 12 days = 432 compounding $1430 * 1% * 30 days = $429 * 12% * 12 days = 617
So after 2 months by boosting your ST account with 12 Daily is making you $227 extra!
This is not a bad deal.
If wireing funds from StudioPay and StormPay etc would be quicker then it would be possible to run the 12DP twice before injecting your ST account again.
Reason for doing all this..... well 12daily pro is great and all but since it's so new not sure how long it will last, and everyone knows that studiotraffic is gonna be here a while.....
that's just my 2 cents
|
|
#128
 2005-09-23, 16:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Its a good plan. I'm thinking about throwing a few more bucks in ST as well. I'm focussing on 12 daily though as much as possible. Its definitely the best autosurf ever. But for how long is anyones guess.
What do you think of the new StudioTraffic site. Its pretty sweet eh?
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-24-2005).]
|
|
#129
 2005-09-24, 03:45
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yea the new st is looking awesome....I love how professional it looks
|
|
#130
 2005-09-24, 20:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, I requested payment from Investits. I emailed them to find out how long it would take. They actually emailed me back and said Monday. I'll be amazed if they actually pay out.
|
|
#131
 2005-09-24, 23:25
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Investits look interesting (and have an interesting sounding name too.). Do you just deposit cash, and then without doing any work, watch your balance increase?
I like the look of their "245% - 7 Weekly Payments" plan. Put in $100, and then get paid $35 per week, for seven weeks.
Too good to be true.
|
|
#132
 2005-09-24, 23:50
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Well, I requested payment from Investits. I emailed them to find out how long it would take. They actually emailed me back and said Monday. I'll be amazed if they actually pay out.
They jacked up minimum withdraw to $25, and I'm 2 days short. 
|
|
#133
 2005-09-25, 00:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What? That sucks because thats when most of the free $10 deposits would become payable (around today). I had an extra buck in there because of referrals. Lets see if i get my $11. And Chaz, I wouldnt put any money into Investits. Most HYIPS are too good to be true. Some are ok, like autosurfs, but most are scams. Stick with 12 daily 
|
|
#134
 2005-09-26, 04:38
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, on a whim this site drew my eye. I have no idea if its legit or not, but I figured I would give it a shot.
TenDaily
Now after joining and upgrading $10 (and receiving my fee $10 bonus) I found out that this is one of those surfs that forces you to have an active membership in order to cash out. Since payout is on the 20th, and upgrades are only good for 20 days, I will need to upgrade again so that my membership level will be $20 on the 20th.
So the gamble is $30 investment for $80 payout.
It actually looks like a legit site. It has a unique script and the mandatory account level could allow the program to be sustainable.
It pays 10% daily for 20 days, or 200% on your return.
So if anyone wants to take a gamble with me and possibly get on the ground floor of a program have a go at it.
EDIT: This site is bullshit, see first and 4th pages of this thread for why. I'm getting out
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#135
 2005-09-26, 16:52
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Well, I requested payment from Investits. I emailed them to find out how long it would take. They actually emailed me back and said Monday. I'll be amazed if they actually pay out.
I'll be amazed too, so keep us updated on that. I do love the name though. Investing in tits...
|
|
#136
 2005-09-26, 17:59
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
All right...I am damned confused right now.
I signed up for stormpay, signed up for 12dailypro UNDER DANGABITS REFERAL (hint hint...im your referal darkrob3@gmail.com...so help me out hehehe...it will benefit you), and now what do I do?
I want to make some fast cash and get out...somewhere on the line of 200-300 dollars profit. I have enough up front capitol (+1000) as well, and I dont mind investing it temporarily...I just want a few hundred bucks cash.
So what do I do to accomplish my goal here. I am not in this for the long term. Can I get 200 bucks profit in a month or shorter?
Whats up with the 12daily site credits? what do they do? I am confused. What about upgrading to pro. Do I need todo that now? (I know I have todo it w/in 7 days...but I want to know I can accompish my 200-300 bucks goal before commiting).
Thanks.
|
|
#137
 2005-09-26, 18:30
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is your stormpay account funded with your funds? You need to do that first. You do this by using one of the funding options listed on the stormpay site. The easiest is a credit card. You may need to send them some info to verify your account. Once that is done you simply buy units from 12 daily, (prior to surfing for that day).
If you buy 167 units it will cost you $1002. You then surf 12 sites a day for 12 days for (1002x12%) 120.24 per day. or (120.24x12)$1442.88 so you will make $440.88 in 12 days (+ around 5 days for payout).
Then you can request either a direct deposit into your bank account (if you live in the US), or a cheque mailed to you.
Any other questions please post them.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-26-2005).]
|
|
#138
 2005-09-26, 19:28
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thanks for the quick reply man, I appreciate it.
So I take it that each unit is 6 bucks? Also, when I signed up, I was forced to give a website name and address. I gave them my bullshit site I havent used in years. What was the point to that?
I have been doing some math, and if I put 108 bucks in...it would take about 60 days to get to a point where the money is good (51.6 bucks a day or 620 for 12 days).
I guess I am torn between just dumping 430 bucks in right now...or playing it safe and only investing 108, and waiting 60 days of compounding to get to the same point. Will the site still be up in 60 days? hmm....
|
|
#139
 2005-09-26, 19:37
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Another question...how heavy is stormpay's fees? If I were to withdraw 1000 bucks from them, how much would they put on my account?
my math-
Buy 18 units ($108). 12 day cycle ONE. ($13/day) That $108 is now $155.52. Re-invest $150. 12 day cycle TWO. ($18/day) That $150 is now $216. Re-invest $210. 12 day cycle THREE. ($25.20/day) That $210 is now $302.40. Re-invest $300. 12 day cycle FOUR. ($36/day) That $300 is now $432. Re-invest $430. 12 day cycle FIVE. ($51.6/day) That $430 is now $619.20. Cash out. Continue re-investing $430 bucks every 12 days, netting 190 every 12 days.
I guess im just worried about the site going down or something. Also, is my math correct? Thanks.
|
|
#140
 2005-09-26, 20:42
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
one of the many reasons that I love studiotraffic http://studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25471&page=1&pp=10
They just increased the account lvl limit from 15,000 to 20,000.... but instead of having 5 accounts your only allowed to have 4 now...
also how many autosurfs out there hold their own conference... well studiotraffic just had on in malaysia check it out... http://studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?p=208688#post208688
|
|
#141
 2005-09-26, 20:55
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
another question about stormpay-
From what I have gathered, they take 6.5% of whatever you transfer from their servers to your credit card, right?
Well imagine this- I invest $450, making $648 every 12 days. I want to continue making that 198 dollar profit every 12 days, so every 12 days I withdraw 198 dollars. Does stormpay take the 6.5% out of the $648 I make (most of which will go back to 12daily), or the $198 (which was the pure profit I am putting on my credit card)????
Thanks. Sorry for all the questions.
|
|
#142
 2005-09-27, 00:18
|
Heavens a Lie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm having a hell of a time getting money into my egold account, is there a site anyone can recommend to put money into it or what can I do to make it easiest? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
|
|
#143
 2005-09-27, 00:51
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've signed up to 12Daily (still trying to get e-gold using http://www.londongoldexchange.com/ ), but massivesurf looks better as it has a shorter cashout period of 2 days instead of 7. The problem is I don't have a site to advertise, so is there a way to signup to it without one or can someone recommend the simplest site to make to be able to sign up (free hosts, minimal content, etc.)
|
|
#144
 2005-09-27, 10:22
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys, has anyone had a problem with getting on Eprofitsurf.com ?? I can't get on this morning.
|
|
#145
 2005-09-27, 18:19
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: So I take it that each unit is 6 bucks? Also, when I signed up, I was forced to give a website name and address. I gave them my bullshit site I havent used in years. What was the point to that?
The point is in an autosurf what you are buying is a membership fee that enables your site to be shown to others. What you are being paid for is viewing others sites. Its all bullshit but thats the scheme. quote: I have been doing some math, and if I put 108 bucks in...it would take about 60 days to get to a point where the money is good (51.6 bucks a day or 620 for 12 days).
Yeah, compounding with 12daily is pretty awesome, but programs like this really cant be trusted in the long term. Get in while its hot, and then get out as soon as problems start to show. quote: I guess I am torn between just dumping 430 bucks in right now...or playing it safe and only investing 108, and waiting 60 days of compounding to get to the same point. Will the site still be up in 60 days? hmm....
Statistically speaking, you would be more likely to profit by putting as much as you can afford in immediately, and then compounding with your profits, like Lutherx is doing. Time is always an enemy with these things. But use your head and dont invest any more than you can afford to lose. Just be smart. quote: Another question...how heavy is stormpay's fees? If I were to withdraw 1000 bucks from them, how much would they put on my account
Storpays fees are heavy. 6.9% to receive funds. So if you receive a grand your looking at about 70 bucks. The flipside to that though is you get the possibility of added insurance on your purchase if something happens, and you can request money be directly deposited in your bank. When dealing with egold, which is cheaper to move around, the fees are much less, but it usually costs around 5% to convert egold back to cash. So unless you plan on doing alot of reinvesting the fees are really a fact of life. quote: From what I have gathered, they take 6.5% of whatever you transfer from their servers to your credit card, right?
You cannot transfer funds to your credt card. This might be the stormpay debit card you are talking about. The only fee associated with your credit card is a 3% spend fee to fund your account with a credit card. quote: Well imagine this- I invest $450, making $648 every 12 days. I want to continue making that 198 dollar profit every 12 days, so every 12 days I withdraw 198 dollars. Does stormpay take the 6.5% out of the $648 I make (most of which will go back to 12daily), or the $198 (which was the pure profit I am putting on my credit card)????
Stormpay charges 6.9% on whatever ammount you receive into your account. quote: I'm having a hell of a time getting money into my egold account, is there a site anyone can recommend to put money into it or what can I do to make it easiest? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
There have been a few mentioned throughout this thread. quote: The problem is I don't have a site to advertise, so is there a way to signup to it without one or can someone recommend the simplest site to make to be able to sign up
. You can use pretty much any site. Just pick one you like and add it. quote: Hey guys, has anyone had a problem with getting on Eprofitsurf.com ?? I can't get on this morning.
Its up now. These sites always have little downtimes here and there. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 09-27-2005).]
|
|
#146
 2005-09-27, 18:25
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
2 New HIGH PAYOUT/RISK Short Term Programs quote: but massivesurf looks better as it has a shorter cashout period of 2 days instead of 7
. Massive surf has yet to prove itself the same way 12daily has. It does look promising though. It uses the original 12 daily script. It could very well be a very big site. Its basically the same as 12 daily except you need to buy a set upgrade package, the cheapest of which is $12. They claim to pay within 48 hours, they only accept egold, and until mid october they are giving 13% for the last 5 days of the upgrade. I'm definitely going to try it when i get some egold. Check it out here MassiveSurf . CAUTION - Has been down for two days without explanation. Some people are calling scam. SCAMAlso, I've been watching this one for a while. Its been getting really good reviews and has been paying out regularly. Its great if you have a few extra bucks left over in your stormpay or Egold account that would just be sitting there anyway. You get .75 for each .50 upgrade in 10 days. Payouts each week or by request within 48 hours. 50cent2surf[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#147
 2005-09-28, 20:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just got my first cheque from studiotraffic (for august). Its weird because its a personal cheque, handwritten in ink.
It will also be my last now that I have my egold debit card.
|
|
#148
 2005-09-28, 21:35
|
gxs 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: [b]NEW PROGRAM
This is from the same admin as Autosurf.biz (listed in original post). He has been paying out reliably since he started. Both his sites have 800 number support and active forums.
The Perks
- 2% Daily - Upgrades last 2 years - Dedicated, hands on admin - Referral system 2 levels deep (6%, 4%) - Free $10
I put in $40 to make my account an even $50 ($1 daily) Should be a safe bet for a while to come.
EProfitSurf[/B]
Ok, I decided to try this autosurfing thing, and went with this program since it's new. I invested only $10 since that's what I had in my paypal account at the moment. I have 2028 credits, and I'm confused on what to do with them, is there a tactical way to allocate this? Let me know if you can help, my email is [edited out, no longer needed] [This message has been edited by gxs (edited 09-29-2005).]
|
|
#149
 2005-09-29, 21:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The credits are to advertise a website. You can add a site to display in the surf and then allocate credits to it. Most people participate in more than one program, so they use their referral links.
Note: I think Eprofit surf was a good choice. Its brand new but from a reputable admin.
Any more questions please feel free to post them.
|
|
#150
 2005-09-29, 22:20
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've signed up to 50cent2surf, but I've noticed the minimum payout level is $999. Can you use money you have below this level to upgrade or do you have to keep pumping extra money into it?
|
|
#151
 2005-09-30, 02:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont know where you got that, but the minimum payout is $5, and the upgrades are 50cents each 
|
|
#152
 2005-09-30, 06:09
|
tylersch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey everyone,
To all those considering autosurfing programs, I highly recommend taking a look at this one. http://www.gcisurf.com/?ref=7465
If anyone has any comments on this program, feel free to post about them.
Thanks Tyler
|
|
#153
 2005-09-30, 10:25
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK, the 50cent2surf has been upgraded and it now says on the home page minimum payout $5. I was going off what it said in the members section next to the cashout button (minimum $999) but I guess this is only to stop free members cashing out and will change when I upgrade.
|
|
#154
 2005-10-01, 17:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by tylersch: Hey everyone,
To all those considering autosurfing programs, I highly recommend taking a look at this one. http://www.gcisurf.com/?ref=7465
If anyone has any comments on this program, feel free to post about them.
Thanks Tyler
I've been looking at that one for a while. I will join under you and upgrade as soon as I have egold, in about 3 days. It looks like a great program.
|
|
#155
 2005-10-01, 23:24
|
Jabba the Hutt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I don't know about any of you.. but I don't buy into this shit.
Not after the days of alladvantage.
|
|
#156
 2005-10-01, 23:45
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt: I don't know about any of you.. but I don't buy into this shit.
Not after the days of alladvantage.
I've gotten about 60 dollars from about 40ish I put into 12dailypro.
|
|
#157
 2005-10-02, 02:44
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabitt, I've been reading your posts so I've got some type of understanding now, but let me put it into my own words and you can tell me if I'm understanding what autosurfing is.
I put money into whatever website I go to, and they (purportedly) give me a % return (1, or 2% based on what you've been saying) on that money. The return comes from other users who have signed up with the site.
So if I put in $100, I will get $1/day back which I would then have the option of compounding.
You said these are "moderately sustainable Ponzi schemes," but I don't see how they are any different from normal Ponzi schemes. Is there any additional source of money going into the "pool," besides individual investments?
Further clarification: This eGold and Stormpay you speak of, they're just internet banking, right?
Lastly, I could probably afford to gamble $100 on this, what would you recommend doing for a minor investment like that? If I like the way things seem to work, I might swing more.
|
|
#158
 2005-10-02, 02:48
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by deptstoremook: Dagnabitt, I've been reading your posts so I've got some type of understanding now, but let me put it into my own words and you can tell me if I'm understanding what autosurfing is.
I put money into whatever website I go to, and they (purportedly) give me a % return (1, or 2% based on what you've been saying) on that money. The return comes from other users who have signed up with the site.
So if I put in $100, I will get $1/day back which I would then have the option of compounding.
You said these are "moderately sustainable Ponzi schemes," but I don't see how they are any different from normal Ponzi schemes. Is there any additional source of money going into the "pool," besides individual investments?
Further clarification: This eGold and Stormpay you speak of, they're just internet banking, right?
Lastly, I could probably afford to gamble $100 on this, what would you recommend doing for a minor investment like that? If I like the way things seem to work, I might swing more.
Most of them (the good ones) actually invest your money elsewhere to get a high return. If you're putting 100 in, make it 108 and put it in 12dailypro. In about 15 days you'll have 155.52 less stormpay's fees sitting in your bank account.
|
|
#159
 2005-10-02, 04:07
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by deptstoremook: Dagnabitt, I've been reading your posts so I've got some type of understanding now, but let me put it into my own words and you can tell me if I'm understanding what autosurfing is.
I put money into whatever website I go to, and they (purportedly) give me a % return (1, or 2% based on what you've been saying) on that money. The return comes from other users who have signed up with the site.
So if I put in $100, I will get $1/day back which I would then have the option of compounding.
You said these are "moderately sustainable Ponzi schemes," but I don't see how they are any different from normal Ponzi schemes. Is there any additional source of money going into the "pool," besides individual investments?
Further clarification: This eGold and Stormpay you speak of, they're just internet banking, right?
Lastly, I could probably afford to gamble $100 on this, what would you recommend doing for a minor investment like that? If I like the way things seem to work, I might swing more.
for short time investments.... you could go with 12dailypro but for more insuring and long term insurance and the safest bet of em all is studiotraffic what sets studiotraffic apart from the others is that it was the company that started all the autosurf trends and is still going strong, they have many new on going things in the works like.. having a studio office in every single state and big countries world wide....
|
|
#160
 2005-10-02, 20:32
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Update. Just got my 2nd paycheck from 12dp last Friday, for about $511. Just $140 more to go and I'll have back every penny I put into these things.
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-07-2005).]
|
|
#161
 2005-10-03, 16:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by deptstoremook: I put money into whatever website I go to, and they (purportedly) give me a % return (1, or 2% based on what you've been saying) on that money. The return comes from other users who have signed up with the site.
Right, in autosurfing you are buying a membership. That membership fee is (on the surface) to have others view your site. You are then also paid to view others sites. In reality though you could get rid of the surfing altogether and the money would work the same way, as with HYIPS. quote: So if I put in $100, I will get $1/day back which I would then have the option of compounding.
Yes you could either compound through the program, or by reinvesting payments as with 12 daily. quote: You said these are "moderately sustainable Ponzi schemes," but I don't see how they are any different from normal Ponzi schemes.
The best way to address this is to say that Ponzi made alot of people rich before he made alot of people broke. Autosurfs, unlike Ponzi, do not guarentee profit. They encourage people to be well aware of the risks involved. I think of this as gambling with very favorable odds. Unless the company is using other streams of revenue to pay members, which many do, then the basic model is a Ponzi. quote: Is there any additional source of money going into the "pool," besides individual investments?
Many claim anything from forex investing (most common) to smaller internet based businesses. But there is really no way to affirm this. There would be numerous ways to make money as an admin of one of these things that you could put back into the program, but the most lucrative would not be legal quote: Further clarification: This eGold and Stormpay you speak of, they're just internet banking, right?
Stormpay is similar to pay pal. Egold is a litle different, you can read about it on the site because its a long explanation. Both are payment processors. quote: Lastly, I could probably afford to gamble $100 on this, what would you recommend doing for a minor investment like that? If I like the way things seem to work, I might swing more.
12 daily is still a huge cash cow right now, so to see the fastest results that might be a good idea. However, a general rule of thumb is that lower interest programs are more sustainable. I personally do this portfolio style. I invest in many programs at the same time so if one craps out I've minimized my risk. You can only do this if you have a bit to spend. I''m riding solely on earnings now so I can afford to take larger risks. If you want to lay down one "hand" and see what comes back. I would do 12daily [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-03-2005).]
|
|
#162
 2005-10-03, 17:59
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt: I don't know about any of you.. but I don't buy into this shit.
Not after the days of alladvantage.
alladvantage did things completly different. Did you ever send them money? no. You never invested any of your own money into it.So what does alladvantage have to do with any of these autosurfing sites? [This message has been edited by gmail (edited 10-03-2005).]
|
|
#163
 2005-10-03, 20:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm not familar with all advantage, but I'm being paid. Thats all I really care about. Lutherx, congrats on your success with 12 daily. How long did that take a bit over a month  ?
|
|
#164
 2005-10-04, 03:03
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I started on 8/21 so it's like a month and a half. Not too bad. Hopefully things keep going for a bit, I'm almost in the green and I have things to pay off.
...Then a job to quit... or is that thinking just a bit too far ahead? Heh.
*wakes back up
|
|
#165
 2005-10-04, 13:19
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
|
|
#166
 2005-10-04, 14:04
|
AxisMundi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It appears your 12-daily isn't starting to break down.
|
|
#167
 2005-10-04, 15:54
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm about to make a long term investment into studiotraffic. It seems to be going strong, and will stay around. Only $200/month, I can risk that. Reinvest and invest. By next year, I should be making about $3k/month.
I might look into 12daily for some quick cash.
|
|
#168
 2005-10-04, 17:53
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just signed up to hitzpay, because they take PayPal. The great Dagnabitt has got himself another referral.  Simple arithmathic shows that with Hitzpay you get out roughly 60% of your initial investment per month. So a $100 investment gets you $60 a month. A $1000 investment gets you $600 a month. You get six of these payments before you have to make an investment again. And one thing which is *really* bugging me is that the hitzpay site surfer window manages to make itself the active window every time a new page loads, so you cant just minimize it and forget about it.
|
|
#169
 2005-10-04, 18:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: The great Dagnabitt.......
What a nice ring that has to it quote: And one thing which is *really* bugging me is that the hitzpay site surfer window manages to make itself the active window every time a new page loads, so you cant just minimize it and forget about it.
The vast majority of autosurfs are like that. I actually find the hitzpay one to be one of the fastest and least problematic. It is nice to be able to minimize though, like with ST or PR. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-04-2005).]
|
|
#170
 2005-10-04, 18:12
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dag, could you give me some ideas on where I should post my link to get some referrals? I've posted the link in all the profiles I have and given it to friends, to no avail. I guess I could go on another forum and make a topic just like this one, but to be honest every other forum I know of has a collective IQ of mayonnaise.
|
|
#171
 2005-10-04, 21:59
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Actually with hitzpay...if you go to the upgrade page...you can select allow minimized surfing...no problems for me so far.
|
|
#172
 2005-10-05, 03:09
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey guys, I am trying to put 100 bucks into 12daily, but stormpay is acting queer.
I add my visa debit card info, then I try to deposit funds to my stormpay account, but it keeps on saying I havent registered a credit card (arnt debit and credit the same thing when it comes to this kinda stuff?). Then when I try to goto 12daily and put 100 bucks in, it says I have 0 funds in my stormpay account.
What is the exact procedure for taking funds from your debit card, into storm pay, and depositng into 12daily? Maybe I am missing something here...thanks.
|
|
#173
 2005-10-05, 06:01
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: dag, could you give me some ideas on where I should post my link to get some referrals? I've posted the link in all the profiles I have and given it to friends, to no avail. I guess I could go on another forum and make a topic just like this one, but to be honest every other forum I know of has a collective IQ of mayonnaise.
Getting referrals is not easy. I have had the most luck posting in forums that are either 1) Money Oriented but brand new 2) Non-money oriented, but tolerant. You need to find places where referral links are allowed, and where people are going to be interested. I know that sounds a bit obvious, but if I had any suggestions for you I'd be doing it myself  A good way to be successful with referrals is to be one of the first people involved with a program, that way you can advertise in the types of forums that accept referral links, while offering something that hasnt been done to death. I was one of the first members of 12daily, signing up on the day it started, so i had some success with referrals by spreading the initial word. Now its a difficult program to get referrals for because everyone in the autosurf world knows about it. So its better to focus more on non-noney based forums. Be creative. The internet is a big place. quote: Actually with hitzpay...if you go to the upgrade page...you can select allow minimized surfing...no problems for me so far.
Just make sure you can actually select that option (its standard for the script but is not always enabled). Also make sure they dont pay you a reduced % for running it minimized, which I have seen before. Bluefox. If your visa is a prepaid credit card there should be no issues. You should contact support at Stormpay. They usually get back to you in about 12 hours. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-05-2005).]
|
|
#174
 2005-10-05, 13:10
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Also make sure they dont pay you a reduced % for running it minimized, which I have seen before. (edited 10-05-2005).]
It looks like Hitzpay do give you a reduced percentage per page, so you have to view more pages to get the 2%. Since I'm on a free account, but about to upgrade  I get 0.8 credits per page view when minimise is NOT allowed, and only 0.5 credits per page view when it IS allowed. I like this program more than any others because payment just seems so much simpler. Instead of having to wire a bank transfer to an egold merchant so that he can transfer it to your central egold accoutn so that it can then be passed on to the surf program is far more complicated than just funding your surf account with paypal. Might as well add my Referral link to Hitzpay.
|
|
#175
 2005-10-05, 13:39
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just got a job yeserday,quit today.
Anyway ive got like 400$.If put it into 12daily,how much cash am i looking at losing if it goes bad and gaining if it goes good?
|
|
#176
 2005-10-05, 14:48
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Just got a job yeserday,quit today.
Anyway ive got like 400$.If put it into 12daily,how much cash am i looking at losing if it goes bad and gaining if it goes good?
If you put $402 (which is the closest amount to $400 that's divisible by 6) into 12dailypro, that amount would turn into 578.88 at the end of the cycle. You always get 144% of your money back from 12daily, and if you use Stormpay they take 6% of that, but that's a negligible amount. I think Stormpay refunds your money up to $200 or something on a technicality if the program goes under, but I'm not positive. You'd have to ask dagnabbit.
|
|
#177
 2005-10-05, 15:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Good god, 176 posts lol!
|
|
#178
 2005-10-05, 15:37
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So after I put in 400, I can then take out $578.88 12 business days later.Then refund my account with that $578 and cash out 832.32 12 days later... and just keep going on to $1198,$1752,$2522... and so on cashing out every 12 days until i get to 6k every cycle in a few months??
Is that right?
|
|
#179
 2005-10-05, 15:47
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: So after I put in 400, I can then take out $578.88 12 business days later.Then refund my account with that $578 and cash out 832.32 12 days later... and just keep going on to $1198,$1752,$2522... and so on cashing out every 12 days until i get to 6k every cycle in a few months??
Is that right?
Not quite. The amount you put in has to be divisible by 6. You don't choose to take any out, after 12 days it's automatically processed and put in your account with whatever payment processor you use (either stormpay or egold). And depending on your payment processor, you'll incur fees. I use Stormpay because it's easy, and they charge 6% when withdrawing from Stormpay to your bank account. It really isn't much, though.
|
|
#180
 2005-10-05, 16:47
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I figured out the problem, I was using apple Safari browser, and it was fucking up. Apon going to firefox, everything went smoothly, and I have just put in 108 dollars into 12daily.
....only to find out I cant surf cause the servers down. WTF? Anyone know if this is a bad sign, or if its just a small problem that will be fixed by later today? I saw they were recently netIBA certified, so I thought it would be a good time to invest the cash.
Thanks. And thanks for all your help, dangabit. Enjoy the referal cash I just gave ya! ^_^
|
|
#181
 2005-10-05, 16:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Juke box hero, just a reminder to not invest money you cant lose. 12 DAILY is fantastic, but there is no telling how long it will be going. If you can manage the risk, i personally think its a good idea to go for it, but you have to be smart about it.
As for the stormpay refund thing, read my post on it. That is not %100 either, but you should be able to argue a strong case. I did it with another program that did crap out and was refunded instantly, but it was nowhere near as big as 12daily, so its hard to say.
|
|
#182
 2005-10-05, 16:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Bluefox, 1) Thanks for the referral  2) Dont sweat things like being unable to surf with 12 daily. They are superior admins in every way. You will be compensated daily, probably sometime after midnight and payments will go as scheduled. Honestly, I would say there is little to worry about with these guys until payments start to be late, that is after the max 9 day waiting period. I have yet to go over 5 days for a payment. When they start being late, you know things are slowing down and it might be smart to pull back a little.
|
|
#183
 2005-10-05, 19:05
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
e-gold and StormPay are a bitch.Egold... i dont know where your supposed your deposit funds at. I cant even sign up with Stormpay.I tried yahoo,hotmail,and gmail and it always says "Please enter a valid email address. The e-mail you supplied is for a free hosting service or domain that is not accepted for security reasons." Im sure this is the most pain in the ass part though. I used dagnabbits links for the online transfer things and im gonna use d krunks 12daily link 
|
|
#184
 2005-10-05, 19:45
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: e-gold and StormPay are a bitch.Egold... i dont know where your supposed your deposit funds at.
I cant even sign up with Stormpay.I tried yahoo,hotmail,and gmail and it always says "Please enter a valid email address. The e-mail you supplied is for a free hosting service or domain that is not accepted for security reasons."
Im sure this is the most pain in the ass part though.
I used dagnabbits links for the online transfer things and im gonna use d krunks 12daily link 
You have to use an "official" type email address...like one from your school or ISP. It took me a while to find one, too. After that Stormpay lets you fund your account with a credit card or check or direct withdrawal from your bank account, and lets you get money from your Stormpay account in the form of a paper check mailed to you or a direct deposit to your bank account.
|
|
#185
 2005-10-05, 19:46
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by D Krunk: You have to use an "official" type email address...like one from your school or ISP. It took me a while to find one, too. After that Stormpay lets you fund your account with a credit card or check or direct withdrawal from your bank account, and lets you get money from your Stormpay account in the form of a paper check mailed to you or a direct deposit to your bank account.
I don't mess with egold because you have to actually buy and sell egold to and from an online broker, and finding one that allows small amounts of money without exorbitant fees was too much of a pain in the ass.
|
|
#186
 2005-10-05, 20:32
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Agreed. Stormpay is the way to go unless your a large-scale transactor. Egold is a fucking bitch. As soon as I saw I had to wire-transfer to brokers to deposit and withdraw egold, I realized fast that it wasnt fucking worth it. Even though stormpay rapes you up the gonads with fees, at least you can do it from a credit card relatively easily...
Oh, and about the ISP email address...do you have a .edu address from a HS or college? I used mine and it worked fine.
|
|
#187
 2005-10-05, 21:15
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yep, Stormpay is up and running.Next obstacle is finding a way to fund it.Cant dial 900 numbers, dont have a credit card, and the only kind of bank account i have is a savings account.
|
|
#188
 2005-10-05, 21:25
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, your opinions on Stormpay may change once you do this a few times. FYI, I've found www.walla.com to be a good free email that is generally acceptable for stuff like this.
|
|
#189
 2005-10-05, 21:26
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Yep, Stormpay is up and running.Next obstacle is finding a way to fund it.Cant dial 900 numbers, dont have a credit card, and the only kind of bank account i have is a savings account.
you can send a money order, I believe.
|
|
#190
 2005-10-06, 00:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok cool Stormpay accepted my savings account as a way to fund my account.Fuck yeah, Im gonna try my hand at all these programs. Oh and yeah,I went to get my cash but i was missing a hundred bucks  . Im positive my uncle stole it.Damn crackheads. Im not sure how you can lose your money though... Im assuming the only way you can lose it is by the site just dissappearing overnight.Either way, all the money im putting into this is disposable income. [This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#191
 2005-10-06, 02:24
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
QUESTION-
When calculating what I would be making on recurring weeks of compounding profits for 12daily, I ran into a problem.
Lets say I put in 1000 bucks. After 12 days, it is worth 1440. Now I want to IMMEDIATLY dump 1440 back into 12daily. Do I loose stormpay's 6% THEN (turning that 1440 into 1335), or do I not have to worry about stormpay's fee-rape untill I try to withdraw the money back to my credit card (when I stop compounding and withdraw all my cash).
So yeah, I am wondering WHEN stormpay takes the cash. After you cashout after the 12day cycle at 12daily, or only after you try to cashout of stormpay? Does this make sense?
Thanks.
|
|
#192
 2005-10-06, 02:31
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've found that if I run my surfs in Opera, I can also use IE to surf other sites and the auto active window thing will just stay within opera and IE stays the active program. Problem slved 
|
|
#193
 2005-10-06, 03:05
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by bluefox: QUESTION-
When calculating what I would be making on recurring weeks of compounding profits for 12daily, I ran into a problem.
Lets say I put in 1000 bucks. After 12 days, it is worth 1440. Now I want to IMMEDIATLY dump 1440 back into 12daily. Do I loose stormpay's 6% THEN (turning that 1440 into 1335), or do I not have to worry about stormpay's fee-rape untill I try to withdraw the money back to my credit card (when I stop compounding and withdraw all my cash).
So yeah, I am wondering WHEN stormpay takes the cash. After you cashout after the 12day cycle at 12daily, or only after you try to cashout of stormpay? Does this make sense?
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure you don't get charged the 6% fee until you withdraw the funds from your Stormpay account.
|
|
#194
 2005-10-06, 03:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Stormpay charges you for any money coming into the stormpay account. You can spend for free, but anything you receive will be charged. This is why egold makes more sense for people that intend to keep their money moving.
|
|
#195
 2005-10-06, 04:01
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Stormpay charges you for any money coming into the stormpay account. You can spend for free, but anything you receive will be charged. This is why egold makes more sense for people that intend to keep their money moving.
I had it backwards, you're right. 
|
|
#196
 2005-10-06, 04:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Also, Juke box hero unless that link is your site I would get rid of it. Thats just somebodies personal promotion site. a) You cannot trust sites like that for accurate information b) You're encouraging people to sign up under some person that has nothing to do with totse, lets encourage people to sign up under OUR links.
|
|
#197
 2005-10-06, 16:34
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^ yeah, what he said.
C'mon peeps, let's spread those referrals around. D Krunk & myself both need more referrals, and we need some other peeps adding their links for different sites.
I know I want to expand to other sites after another cycle or two at 12dp, and of course I'll want to give those referrals to people in this thread.
Oh, btw, e-gold blows stormpay out of the water. The only reasons to go with StormPay are if you are just doing a one-shot deal with these sites for a quick buck, if you're withdrawing small paychecks, or if you just like their convenience and don't mind paying for it.
I've withdrawn about $24 through StormPay and about $900 through E-Gold, and E-Gold's fees still haven't topped StormPay's. If you're going to bounce your money back & forth between your investment site & your payment processor, without withdrawing, Stormpay will rape you with their fees. E-gold's a pain to get set up but is well worth it.
E-Gold is more expensive on the funding side, however, but if you do this right you should only be funding once, or maybe a couple of times at the most.
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#198
 2005-10-06, 16:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Guh. I would like to take this time to express my pissed-off-ed-ness with the following programs.
1) 10daily - Stay away. They probably will pay, but they have it rigged so that you need to have almost a months worth of upgraded surfing in order to be paid for a previous month, and a current level of $20 to cashout for the previous month. This means you are never going to get whats fully owed to you. I invested $30, I'l be paid $16 on the 20th, and I'm gonna take the loss.
2) Investhits - Even though I didnt put my own money into this, these fuckers lied to me and cannot be trusted.
3) Aussie Earners - The admin lost a bunch of money she invested in other programs, and is now waiting to cash in from programs like 12 daily in order to pay people. They owe me $112. They are supposed to be paying multiple $50 payments throughout the month. I have yet to receive my first, and dont know how this policy will affect my remaining $12. I also was forced to buy one last $10 upgrade from them to be elligible for cashout at all.
4) Paid response. Painfully slow in everything right now. Surfing is disabled and it still takes forever just to get into the site to redeem earnings. Requested payment 6 days ago. I'm confident i will be paid, but the program is being frustrating right now. Also, while their support is top noth, their programmers are fucking morons. I find I need to submit a ticket for pretty much everything i do. Once the ticket is in problems get fixed fast, but still.
|
|
#199
 2005-10-06, 16:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Also, what Lutherx said above. You can fund your egold account through this company very easily.
UNICLEAR
They will buy and sell egold for 2%. They also provide a debit card, which they are now offering free, so that you can cash your egold out to the debit card and spend it the next day from any ATM or interac.
This not only allows for greater convenience and speed when funding and spending, but it also keeps your bank account from being overrun with "suspicous" activity.
|
|
#200
 2005-10-06, 16:53
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm surprised... Isn't Paid Response from the same team that's behind Studio Traffic?
Oh, Dagnabit have you been paid yet by investits.com? And if so, did they pay to your e-gold account or did you have to open an account with intgold to get paid?
Thanks for the above link. I'll have to check them out next time I withdraw, as 2% is beats AnyGoldNow's 2.75%, and a free debit card isn't a bad deal either.
Thanks.
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-06-2005).]
|
|
#201
 2005-10-06, 17:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont get why so many dont like egold. Its soooooo easy to use. I went through icegold. the wire fee was a bit much ($30) at my bank but they only took 2% and will only take 2% when i want money put in my bank account. Stormpay takes 3% when you deposit and 6.9% when you recieve a payment. how is this in any way better than egold? also i only bought $300 of egold so "its only good for large amounts of money" isnt true. I find egold much better than stormpay.
|
|
#202
 2005-10-06, 17:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: I'm surprised... Isn't Paid Response from the same team that's behind Studio Traffic?
No no, Paid Response and Paid Exposure are connected. And dont get me wrong, I have faith in Paid Response, they are just going through an annoying time right now. quote: Oh, Dagnabit have you been paid yet by investits.com? And if so, did they pay to your e-gold account or did you have to open an account with intgold to get paid?
Nope. They sent me an email saying i would be paid on monday. On that Sunday they changed their terms and when I emailed them back was told to see the revised terms. Fuck them.
|
|
#203
 2005-10-06, 18:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok well im gonna go make a direct deposit into uniclears account right now.... hope it goes smoothe, if never made a direct deposit into someones else's account before.
Once UniClear gets the money,I can transfer it to my egold acount right?
|
|
#204
 2005-10-06, 19:38
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12Daily seems to be back to normal
|
|
#205
 2005-10-06, 21:03
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Would UniClear be alright with a British bank account? I'd rather not sign up and then find that they dont, that's happened enough times already.
|
|
#206
 2005-10-06, 21:48
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah you can wire or send a direct deposit to them at Barclays.You probably have to have an account though.I tried to send them a direct deposit at Bank of America and i made a total ass of myself.Luckily my sister banks there so she'll do it for me.
|
|
#207
 2005-10-06, 22:32
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by gmail: I dont get why so many dont like egold. Its soooooo easy to use. I went through icegold. the wire fee was a bit much ($30) at my bank but they only took 2% and will only take 2% when i want money put in my bank account. Stormpay takes 3% when you deposit and 6.9% when you recieve a payment. how is this in any way better than egold? also i only bought $300 of egold so "its only good for large amounts of money" isnt true. I find egold much better than stormpay.
I guess that quote of mine would depend on what exchanger you are using. AnyGoldNow has a minimun $10 fee on trading your e-gold for a check in the mail. For a transaction of $500 or less your fees will be $10 through AGN, so in that case they are not a good option for moving, say, $50. Of course, I wouldn't know about other exchangers as I've only used AGN.
|
|
#208
 2005-10-06, 22:45
|
Phlab 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Gosh, dagnabbit sure is making a lot of money off you guys.
|
|
#209
 2005-10-06, 23:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Not as much as they're making for themselves.
|
|
#210
 2005-10-07, 11:52
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^^ lol
yeah, on the 12dp forums, someone showed us myegold.com, where you can make paypal to egold payments. Were just worried that the site doesnt look all that professional, nor does it have certification...anyone brave enough to try it anyway?
|
|
#211
 2005-10-07, 13:13
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I might try it with a small amount.
Anyone else finding the Hitzpay autosurf window thing to be a bit unreliable? I keep on getting timeouts, (page cannot be displayed), so I have to press refresh, or if it's been left too long, log myself in again.
|
|
#212
 2005-10-07, 13:47
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, I guess I just took my first loss. My $1.00 investment with payingdoubler.com was due to cashout today, so I go to the site and there's a screen up by the host's billing dept, saying the account is suspended. There goes my buck.
Anyway this pisses me off because I broke my own rule and recommended the site earlier in the thread without receiving any payments from them first. Won't be doing that again.
|
|
#213
 2005-10-07, 16:24
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
thanks chaz, keep us updated!
Ok, so can someone walk me through step by step how I take my money from my credit/debit card (suntrust) and get it into 12dp, then back from 12dp into my suntrust credit/debit card again? I want to use egold on my next transaction (I am putting in 600 bucks), but I am damned confused. I have an egold account.
It seems to me that the 2 and 3 percent fees, along with wiring fees and hastle, make egold just as crappy as stormpay.
I dont wanna use checks/cash/money order. I wanna do this all online, or at a bank fast. Is there ANY painless way todo egold. Can someone walk me through it step by step???? Help PLEASE
|
|
#214
 2005-10-07, 17:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Of note Uniclear had/has/will have (currently disabled) thing where you will be able to buy egold through paypal. quote: My $1.00 investment with payingdoubler.com
LOL, dont feel bad bud. Doublers and Randomizers are pretty much all scams. Did that stop me from throwing $7.50 at the stormpay randomizer the other night? Nope. Bluefox, you can use EMO to fund your egold with a credit card. Yu will need to verify your egold account though. Here is a step by step. http://www.anygoldnow.com/emo.html
|
|
#215
 2005-10-07, 17:23
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just signed up at myegold.com. quote:
Registration compleate! Dear xxxxxxx , thank you very much for registration!
At this time our system under the planned improvement. Please allow up to 24 days for account activation. You will receive confirmation e-mail, when your account will be activated.
hm. I still reckon they're legit though.
|
|
#216
 2005-10-07, 18:06
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by bluefox: thanks chaz, keep us updated!
Ok, so can someone walk me through step by step how I take my money from my credit/debit card (suntrust) and get it into 12dp, then back from 12dp into my suntrust credit/debit card again? I want to use egold on my next transaction (I am putting in 600 bucks), but I am damned confused. I have an egold account.
It seems to me that the 2 and 3 percent fees, along with wiring fees and hastle, make egold just as crappy as stormpay.
I dont wanna use checks/cash/money order. I wanna do this all online, or at a bank fast. Is there ANY painless way todo egold. Can someone walk me through it step by step???? Help PLEASE
First, decide what exchanger you want to use. If you're going to use AnyGoldNow, then you start by submitting a buy order at their site. They will then email you a request to fax them a copy of your phone bill (or something like that) as i.d. verification. Once they have that, they will email you instructions for the bank wire, assuming you're doing the wire. Then you go to your local bank branch and give them a copy of the wire instructions. When that hits, AGN they will transfer the funds into your e-gold account. Oh, and for the record, the fees using e-gold are way cheaper when you receive payments from these hyip sites, and that is the most important. Fees are higher on the funding side, and it's definitely more of a hassle, but this will probably be your only wire. Not only that, but so far 12dp is the only site I've seen that uses StormPay, while they all accept e-gold. [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-07-2005).]
|
|
#217
 2005-10-07, 19:00
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Aussie Earners SucksI'm digging my own grave by arguing with these pricks, but I'm pissed off at them and will put much effort into ruining them if I dont get my money. The following is my dialogue with them on their forum. The guy responding to me below is just a forum member. Then the PM was from an Admin. [quote="dagnabitt"] quote: 1) I understand payments are a little slow right now. I'm just wondering what the average time might be before I receive a) my first $50 b) my entire $112 thats owed to me.
This is impossible to even guess... you will receive your earnings in multiples of $50.00 at different times... I have been waiting for a payment for 2 months... if that gives you any indication... quote: 2) Because of an oversite on my part, i was required to buy additional surfpack to be elligible for cashout this month. Now, if this delay lasts longer than that surfpack, i wont be expected to buy any more right? I have fulfilled my obligation here correct?
YES..you WILL have to purchase another surfpack to be eligible for payout... you must always have at least one active surfpack when it comes turn foryour payout... sorry quote: 3) Because I am owed $112, and this is not divisible by 50, will I receive my remaining $12 in leu of it not being a $50 payment? IE its not ONLY $50 payments she is making right?
as far as I know, you must have at least $50.00 in earnings when your payout time comes,or you do not get paid... so if you only had $12.00 left after getting 2 $50.00 payouts... you will not get the $12.00... you would probably have to build it up to at least $50.00 but I could be wrong on this one... maybe papadellcan confirm... hope this helps,even though it's probably not what you wanted to hear Dave Admin then chimes in with something to the effect of "yes, but this is good news because it will increase your NEXT months payment. And that it is not infact a problem. My reply, quote: It is a problem because I fulfilled the terms of the agreement on my end. Aussie earners should take into account that it is their fault payments are not being made in full, not mine. I should not be additionally penalized in anyway because AE cannot pay out. I understand delays, they are part and parcel of autosurfing, but telling me I'm not going to get the money owed to me unless I put MORE of my own money into the program is tantamount to...well I dont want to use the word.
Fact is, why would I want to put more money into a program filled with members that are saying they havent been paid in months, and that even though I purchased an additional unit just to be elligible for my cashout, that if AE "doesnt get around to paying me", that I am liable to purchase more units in order to get paid.
You guys are all real nice around here and everything, but that is a terrible business practice in a time when you obviously need loyal members. You guys arent the only game in town.
I lost $500 in 4 daily. It sucked, but its part of the game. They paid me $32 in place of the $1600 they owe me. But at least they didnt penalize me for putting my faith in them. Thats why they continue to have peoples respect and support. What AE is doing right now is insulting.
PS, no disrespect intended to you guys at all. But, if you value your membership you'll consider what I said. Cheers.
My reply was deleted and I was PM'd this. quote: Hi buddhacide,
I'm just informing you that your latest post in the forum was breaking the terms you agreed to upon joining AE and that I deleted it in order to protect you and to protect me. Not just because of the negativity, but because of your appeal to other members to join you in bringing down the program. I'm a long term member of AE and statements such as yours really upset me and are a direct threat to me and to all other members of AE. You have no long-term relationship with the program, yet you are so quick to judge. What Chery is doing is NOT insulting, it is necessary to survive! Too many members were taking advantage of this program by just investing for a month and then pulling everything out. For instance, just since October 1st, Chery has made 243 payouts. Do you see anywhere near that number posting in the forum that they've been paid! No! Too many self-centered individuals seem to think that they should just be handed the cash on a platter! Sounds to me that your intent is very much the same. What the program needs is supportive members that are going to stay with the program and help it grow. Not just drain the resources and run. Members like that are a threat to the program and a threat to all other members in the program. We have a responsibility when sign up for programs like this. You have a responsibility. From what I'm seeing in your actions, you don't want to hold up your end of the bargain. That's fine for you, but don't publicly advocate your attitude to enfluence others to do the same. Please.
My response, quote: Cash on a platter? Buddy, Listen I know this program has a great reputation. But give me a break. That what these programs are - I pay, then you pay. You dont seem to have a problem soliciting my "cash on a platter" into your accounts, even when not paying out. If i put my money into a legitimate investment and then when it came time to collect was called "greedy" how do you think that would fly for future investors. Dont preach this "community garbage when your the ones going back on your obligations.
Anyway,I'm sorry I was negative on the forum, I understand that programs need to maintain positivity to survive. But I am upset by this, and it isnt fair. I fulfilled my obligations to AE. And then AE changed the rules.
And dont insult me. This is not the only forum in the autosurf world, of which I am a very active member. You want my respect you need to give it.
I'll keep you updated on the results. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-07-2005).]
|
|
#218
 2005-10-07, 21:08
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sorry to hear AussieEarners is giving you a hard time dagnabbit.
I was wondering if someone on here would be kind enough to transfer some cash from their egold account into mine,and then ill pay you via paypal.Or ill pay you first.Its just hard funding this damn account.
|
|
#219
 2005-10-08, 15:26
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Myegold havent got back to me, and it's almost been 24 hours. Maybe they are scammers, I think I gave them my paypal address, and obviously they asked me for a password for my 'myegold' account. Maybe they're just set up in the hope that someone will supply them with a password which is the same as the password that person uses for PayPal. I didnt.
|
|
#220
 2005-10-08, 18:12
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chaz you didnt use the same password did you? I have been talking to somone over email recently that is involved with alot of similar online schemes as myself. He recently had his egold account hacked somehow, and we have no idea how. He lost several hundred bucks. So be extra carefull.
On a side note the fag admin of the Aussie Earners message board basically threatened me with legal action if I told anyone the site is having a hard time paying people, because its a breach of their user agreement. What a douch. Like all these peole getting the shaft are just supposed to give the admin a big hi five for ripping them off.
I hate that mentality. Losing money is part of the deal somethimes, but this whole "keep giving us your money and maybe we'll pay you, and you better not say anything" attitude. I could just fucking kill that douche. Anyway, no more rants, but fuck them.
|
|
#221
 2005-10-08, 20:31
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No, I didn't use the same password.
I was thinking, since there are no genuine Paypal-2-Egold merchants, it's a lucrative opportunity. Someone *ahem* dagnabbit, could buy more egold than required, and then send it to other users in exchange for a PayPal payment, plus about 5%. I'd happily do that.
|
|
#222
 2005-10-09, 18:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
There are many people online that do that, but its REALLY risky. The thing with egold is that once its sent there is no getting it back. Paypal, on the other hand has all sorts of refunding capability. Plus its against paypal's rules to buy egold.
So the scam goes something like this
1) Exchange paypal for egold 2) User 1 sends paypal first 3) User 2 sends egold 4) User 2 then turns around and says user 1 ripped him off. Paypal then reverses the payment, because the seller cant prove otherwise.
In short its just too damn risky.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-09-2005).]
|
|
#223
 2005-10-09, 19:00
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
AussieEarners has been having some problems, 4Daily is taking a dump. I made a write up for you guys and appreciate if some people refer me. I have no referals right now  Hey guys I've been autosurfing for almost 2 weeks now and I have over 2k spread into a couple programs. This isn't a scam like those other pyramid schemes out there were you get like .02 cents a day or whatever. Some of these programs take your money and invest it into Forex. Some of their other income funding this is people who buy credits to have their websites up for view by people who do the autosurfing. There are thousands of people on these and some have even more than that. Some of these sites you can compound your money meaning that instead of cashing out after a month or after 12 days, they put your money back in automatically and then your getting a percentage of the money you put in plus your profits from that month. So every month your profit would grow. Some have a risk to them but before putting money into any of them, you should look into it and also look at what other peoples experiences with the program were. The ones I posted are reliable and are paying out. There are other ones that you could come across that are complete scams. A good site to find information about them and their current ratings': http://talkgold.com/forum/ Most of them give you $10 free to sign up and then some require that you upgrade your account. You will need either an E-Gold account, Stormpay account, or Paypal account to fund these. DadNDaves 1% a month and very reliable. Has been around for years. No money invested yet because of the low 1% plus free $10 Eprofitsurf 2% a month, started in August, great new program and very great Admin. $300 invested plus free $10 Ex: $300 invested x .02 = $6 a day x 30 days = $180 + $300 = $480 cashout or compound Hitzpay 2% a month, started in May and also a great new program that will be around for awhile. $300 invested then compounded into $340 Ex: $300 invested x .02 = $6 a day x 30 days = $180 + $300 = $480 cashout or compound Paid Exposure 1% a month, created by the guys who made Paid Response which is one of the leading autosurfing sites. Was created within the last month or two. $500 invested plus free $10 Ex: $500 invested x .01 = $5 a day x 30 days = $150 + $500= $650 cashout or compound 12 Daily Pro 12% paying out every 12 days. Great program and has been around for several months. Looks to be very reliable and is ran really well. Your money that you put it is like a membership fee and then you get 12% of it each day. $996 Invested Ex: $996 invested x .12 = $119.52 per day x 12 = $1434.24 cashout SurfMunkee 1-4% paying out and cash out is whenever. Great program that has been around for over 2 years. $210 invested at 4% Ex: $210 invested x .04 = $8.40 a day x 30 days = $252 + $300 = $462 cashout (Not sure about compounding) Estrixsurf 1.5% a month. Very great program that is very reliable. $310 Invested Ex: $300 invested x .01 = $4.8 a day x 30 days = $144 + 300= $444 cashout or compound Exekosurf 2% a month. Another great program that should be around for a couple months at least. $268 Invested Ex: $268 invested x .02 = $5.36 a day x 30 days = $160.80 + 268 = $428.80 cashout or compound Mission Hitz 2% a month. Great program and will be around for awhile. $310 invested Ex: $300 invested x .02 = $6 a day x 30 days = $180 + $300 = $480 cashout Dagna, I liked GCI until the guy came on Talkgold and could not write a sentence properly. Thats why I havn't bought into it. [This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 10-09-2005).]
|
|
#224
 2005-10-09, 19:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Your descrpitions of the programs arent correct. They pay daily, not monthly. There are some other things off as well. Not to be a stckler  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-09-2005).]
|
|
#225
 2005-10-10, 00:48
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I meant the cashout's. If you find something wrong, help me out man. It took awhile to write that up.
|
|
#226
 2005-10-10, 01:10
|
ThePriceisRight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
which is th best autosurf sitewithout any investment?
|
|
#227
 2005-10-10, 01:11
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The percentages are daily, not monthly. The way you have it written doesnt make any sense (makes it look less appealing anyway)  And please dont spam your links in other threads.
|
|
#228
 2005-10-10, 01:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by ThePriceisRight: which is th best autosurf sitewithout any investment?
You really need to invest something for it to be worth doing. Many wont let you cashout if you're a free member, and for the ones that do it will take you forever to reach cashout. One that lets you cashout on a free account and doesnt require you to have a set member level is Auto-surf.biz.
|
|
#229
 2005-10-10, 02:48
|
|
Regular
|
|
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So what is the catch on these sites? Like how can you lose money?
|
|
#230
 2005-10-10, 02:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Take a look at whats already been said for a more in depth idea of what these sites are all about. In short, you can lose money if the site goes down, fails to generate enough revenue to pay you, or simply disappears. You can also lose money if you invest in a new program that turns out to be a scam. MassiveSurf was a prime example of that. You make money by investing smart and keeping abreast of whats going on in the industry in threads such as this. Autosurfing is a vibrant and dynamic community, so as long as you have some sense of where people are investing, who's honest and likely to pay, and other factors, then it is possible to generate income doing this. The best way to invest is "portfolio style, taking some money and investing accross a few programs. See the first post in this thread for my current portfolio, or just above for another users. By doing this, much as in real investing, you can reduce overall risk and increase gains. Like I've said before, each program is like playing a game of cards, except with the oddds stacked in your favor. You will lose from time to time, but if your smart and consistant you will win more  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#231
 2005-10-10, 03:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wired to stereo. I have a deal for you. If you sign up under me for autosurf.biz (which I see you dont have), and upgrade say, $100, I will do the same for either surfmonkey, or dadndaves.
I personally would not join Exekosurf or mission hits. They dont offer enough in terms of profit (upgrade/expiration) to make them worth doing. Exekosurf for example has 3% for 50days. That means you need to wait 50 days for the same turnover that 12 daily will do in 12 days. Now, this would not be so bad, except during 50 days anything can happen Look at 4daily, where people had no choice but to watch their investments very slowly devalue to nothing.
I would rather stick to the lower interest/ more stable sites for long term investing. For my real gambles, Like 12 daily I'll throw in cash while its hot and you know you'll get it back fast. You will have plenty of warning when it starts to cool, in order to back off. You wont get that with a site like Exekosurf.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#232
 2005-10-10, 15:40
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've got a question about referrals on Hitzpay. It seems pretty ambiguous. On the front page, it says "5% referral commissions for 1st level if upgraded." So presumably, if I refer someone, and he/she ends up being paid $100 a month, I will be paid an $5 extra on top of whatever I earned, right? But then in the referrals section of the members area, it says this: code:
Credits (Surf and PTC): Level 1: 30% Level 2: 20% Level 3: 10% Level 4: 5% Level 5: 5%
code:
PTC Cash: Level 1: 20% Level 2: 10% Level 3: 5% Level 4: 5% Level 5: 5%
code:
New Referral Credit Bonus: Level 1: 100 credits Level 2: 50 credits Level 3: 30 credits Level 4: 20 credits Level 5: 10 credits
So presumably I get an additional 30% credits per day. This seems rediculous. If I refer 3 people, and they all get over 100 credits per day from surfing, then I dont have to do any surfing whatsoever? And then in the FAQ section, it seems to say: "Do you pay referral commissions? Yes, and because we use Paypal we must adhere to their terms so as to not put funds (ours or yours) in jeopardy. Thus, for upgraded members only we allow a referral commission paid by those in your first level. These are DIRECT referral commissions and not MULTI LEVEL." Now is that referring to the 5% cash referral referred to (whoa, I used that word too much) on the front page? Or is it a contradicion to what is shown on the member referral page? [This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#233
 2005-10-10, 16:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm not 100% on the credit discrepancy, it may be a script artifact noone bothered to change (alot of these sites use the same script). I wouldnt be too concerned about it.
The reference to paypal means that they only pay ONE level of referrals. Other sites might give you multi levels like 6% of level one and 4% of level 2, or something like that. Because PayPal has a strict anti Pyramid scheme policy, Hitzpay is staying at first level only to avoid being considered one. You have to be really carefull with Paypal because they can make your life hell if they suspect any wrong doing at all. Its a credit to hitzpay that they are able to use them at all.
|
|
#234
 2005-10-10, 17:21
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It seems with 12DP the best plan is to invest, reinvest 3 or 4 times, then start taking all the profit. Too bad I cant get any e-gold...
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#235
 2005-10-10, 17:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sounds like an awesome plan chaz. I hope your still my referral  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#236
 2005-10-10, 17:52
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah Chaz, that is the jist of my plan as well.
Next week I am investing 600 bucks. With fees taken into account, slot one will end with 805 bucks.
Reinvest 800. With fees, 1070 what your left I will be left with at the end of slot two.
With fees, 1410 or so is what I will be left with at the end of slot 3.
I then withdraw my original 600 dollars, and I will have 800 or so of pure profit to go crazy with. I wont withdraw untill it is 6000 bucks (turning into over 8k every slot), or if 12daily looks like it might start folding.
|
|
#237
 2005-10-10, 17:57
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
One thing which seems fundamentally wrong with 12Daily is how much could be made by compounding. An inital $100 investment turns into over $5 million if continually compounded for 360 days. That's ridiculous.
|
|
#238
 2005-10-10, 18:15
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, you need to take into account that compounding can only be done after a payout, which is normally about 17-18 days from an upgrade. You're also assuming it will be around for a year, which noone would bet on at this point.
|
|
#239
 2005-10-10, 19:09
|
ThePriceisRight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Im joining studiotraffic soon... is it good? do i need to invest to recive payout?
also... i'll join under a Referral link
|
|
#240
 2005-10-10, 20:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You need to have an account level of at least $100 to be elligible for cashout. But yes studio traffic is good. One of the most tried and tested out there. Feel free to use my link if you like  , or one of the other fine members throughout the thread. I email my ST referrals monthly with news and other updates, what new programs I'm in, which have failed, and other junk. If the $100 minimum puts you off, you could try autosurf.biz (see description in openning post). It pays the same as ST, but weekly, and the minimum is only $10 to cash out. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#241
 2005-10-10, 20:06
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by ThePriceisRight: Im joining studiotraffic soon... is it good? do i need to invest to recive payout?
also... i'll join under a Referral link
personally I think that studiotraffic is the best autosurf out there.... They have been doing many new things this month... sort of kicking into another gear and just came out with a studiopay debit card I think it's visa not sure just yet.... [This message has been edited by smurfzapper11 (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#242
 2005-10-10, 21:46
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well i wasnt able to fund my 12dp account si ts gonna expire in 2 days.When it expires,can i make another one or are you not supposed to make a 2nd account even though your first expired?
edit- I just deleted my account and signed up with a new email address.
If I send a money order to uniclear,you think itll take more than a week to get there and be processed?Im in Los angeles,i think their in Canada.
[This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#243
 2005-10-10, 22:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont think it would take too long. Send them a wire.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-10-2005).]
|
|
#244
 2005-10-11, 00:10
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: One thing which seems fundamentally wrong with 12Daily is how much could be made by compounding. An inital $100 investment turns into over $5 million if continually compounded for 360 days. That's ridiculous.
Your not accounting for the limit they have. You can only buy 6000 units, or roughly an account level of $36000. That makes a net profit of $15840. Yes thats a lot, but it takes a lot to get there. I give it until March/April before it shuts down. Thats why I'm investing now, and then just using the profits to compound, and once I see ANY delay in payout, thats the last time I invest. http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=144683&username=Ivoryblade http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=55063 If your interested in signing up for Studiotraffic or 12%Daily. Honestly, use 12%Daily to fund your ST account, then compound the ST account. By next year it'll be HUGE. [This message has been edited by Fayt (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#245
 2005-10-11, 00:14
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Well i wasnt able to fund my 12dp account si ts gonna expire in 2 days.When it expires,can i make another one or are you not supposed to make a 2nd account even though your first expired?
edit- I just deleted my account and signed up with a new email address.
If I send a money order to uniclear,you think itll take more than a week to get there and be processed?Im in Los angeles,i think their in Canada.
I'm not your referrer anymore  Oh well, I'll find some more. Good luck 
|
|
#246
 2005-10-11, 00:19
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys, I'm just posting to say that I've decided to start autosurfing for the first time. I've opened a paypal account and am probably going to start off with around $100 invested in Paid Exposure until I can save enough profit to buy E-gold so I can set up a 12 Daily Pro account. The reason I'm taking my time is because I hear most 3rd party merchants(ie brokers) have a pretty high minimum for the amount of E-gold they will sell(in the $100 range). I know I'm taking a risk by deciding to buy units in 12 Daily Pro so late, but if I'm going to start trading I might as well be a high roller in this biznass.  PS- Does anyone know if Paypal is any good? Will they take a big bite out of my profits? [This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#247
 2005-10-11, 01:00
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Of note. The account limit at 12daily is $6000 for all upgrades combined at a given time.
Also, Paypal takest about 5%, on top of the 5% Paid Exposure charges to cashout.
Paid Exposure is a good program, but you could earn money faster with Autosurf.biz (they MAY allow you to cashout to egold, i'm not sure). StudioTraffic will let you cashout to egold as well.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#248
 2005-10-11, 15:26
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ah, I forgot about the account limit, oh and the receive fee for PayPal is 3.4%.
On the aussieearners website:
"AussieEarners is down for unscheduled maintenance."
dum...dum...dum...another one bites the dust!
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#249
 2005-10-11, 17:09
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Now is a great time to start up 12dailypro. http://mylifeclicks.net/smf/index.php?topic=2039.15
Check that out, the admin admits the problems with stormpay/egold and says that 12dailypro is working on different/their own type of payment processor. AWESOME.
12DailyPro
|
|
#250
 2005-10-11, 17:27
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I posted something here that I shouldn't have. Seemed ok at the time I posted it, but hindsight is 20-20.
Bad, bad LutherX.
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#251
 2005-10-11, 17:48
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LutherX would you be transferring E-gold directly into your reference's own E-gold account? Because if you are I would definitely be willing to set up an E-gold account and get started with 12 Daily Pro with you as my referer.
PS My email is somgu@mail.com
[This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#252
 2005-10-11, 17:49
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
 .... [This message has been edited by azazel (edited 11-28-2005).]
|
|
#253
 2005-10-11, 19:02
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^^ you do know that is against 12dp's terms of service, dont you, LutherX?
|
|
#254
 2005-10-11, 20:15
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah Lutherx, I sent you an email about this please read it.
|
|
#255
 2005-10-11, 20:17
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You can have mine when I sign up again (soon.) Sorry dag, but you've probably got hundreds already. 
|
|
#256
 2005-10-11, 20:26
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Luther,if you are transferring money directly into your refferals egold account,thatd be a godsend for me.
|
|
#257
 2005-10-11, 20:59
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
There you go Luther, I signed up. Happy now?  I'll think about your offer for free cash, but the problem is that I'll be using StormPay, rather than E-Gold. Anyway, it's against the rules. And you've already got what you want. 
|
|
#258
 2005-10-11, 21:59
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is anyone else having trouble with e-gold.com not loading?
|
|
#259
 2005-10-11, 22:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I havent been able to access egold either. I think its a regional thing because some people can.
And I'll miss you chaz. I thought we had something special, but....I guess I was wrong. Whahahahaha. Just kidding.
For the record, so the myth can be dispelled right now, I dont have a ton of referrals. 90% of the people I refer dont upgrade. The ones that do I put alot of effort into supporting and making sure their experience is as easy as possible. So by all means spread it around, I want this to be as positive for others as it has for me, but dont discount me because you think I have this huge downline, because I really dont.
|
|
#260
 2005-10-11, 22:50
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have no downline  You want to do that swap with me and surf monkey ? Where we refer each other. I think that if one person signs up for 3 programs and the other signs up for 3 other different programs, then you guys refer each other, it's almost like cheating the system  Then you get 3 gaurenteed referals. Too bad I can't find someone to do that with haha besides just one referal. [This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#261
 2005-10-11, 23:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'll do dadndaves under you, as soon as I get my payout from paid response, and you can sign up under me for autosurf.biz. We'll each upgrade $100, sound good?
Hey, you do realize over half those links do not actually list you as the referrer. If you are not actually in those programs you should delete those links because you cannot refer from experience and are taking referrals away from totse.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-11-2005).]
|
|
#262
 2005-10-12, 01:58
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Not to steal any of Luther's thunder, but I have no 12daily referrals either, and you're all welcome to sign up to 12daily with me as your referrer, if you're gonna sign up.
|
|
#263
 2005-10-12, 02:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
For those of you wanting to increase referrals, you can try buying them. The way these things typically work is that a company will pay a small sum to sign up to the program under you, but then you could contact them via email and sell the product.
Again, dont think every person you refer is going to upgrade. The vast majority wont, but this could be a good way to get your foot in the door. http://tinyurl.com/bdf8f
|
|
#264
 2005-10-12, 02:27
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok, I fucked up.. bad, I think. My intention with that offer I made was to take 1, *maybe* 2 peeps who either can't put up their own cash or are too leery of these sites to do so, and get them started. Certainly no more than two. However, that post of mine was badly worded. Some people *may* have looked at that as an attempt to steal referrals from other people in the thread, and that was not my intention. I didn't even consider that when I first posted it, but now that I am it was a bad move on my part. Now I feel like shit, so I deleted my original post. For that, I offer my sincere apologies to everyone in this thread. So, what a mess I have to clean up. I went into 12dp and found that I gained 2 referrals from that post. Chaz, and Azazel. Now I don't know what to do. I wasn't aware that was against 12dp's terms, and I don't want to risk losing my 3rd job. Chaz, I'm not sure why you signed under me since you use Stormpay and thus couldn't take me up on my offer anyway. But thanks for that  I'm asking Chaz, Azazel, & anyone else I may have missed who signed under me to let their accounts expire (takes 10 days) and join again under another Totsean's link. Sorry if I screwed anything up on your end. So, I guess that's it. Hopefully I'm still listed in everyone's cool book. -LX [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-12-2005).]
|
|
#265
 2005-10-12, 02:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Lutherx, dont sweat it bud. Take your referrals. You deserve them as much as anyone else. You made a little mistake, its not the end of the world.
Of interest I just ordered 50 of these storebought referrals from Ebay for 10 bucks. My plan is to prepare a nice attractive email that will set 12 daily apart from the rest of the countless programs these people are signing up for, and attempt to get them to actually pay attention. I've heard these things dont usually work so great, but at least its a foot in the door. WTF $10, worth the shot anyway.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-12-2005).]
|
|
#266
 2005-10-12, 03:04
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: Ok, I fucked up.. bad, I think. My intention with that offer I made was to take 1, *maybe* 2 peeps who either can't put up their own cash or are too leery of these sites to do so, and get them started. Certainly no more than two. However, that post of mine was badly worded.
Some people *may* have looked at that as an attempt to steal referrals from other people in the thread, and that was not my intention. I didn't even consider that when I first posted it, but now that I am it was a bad move on my part. Now I feel like shit, so I deleted my original post. For that, I offer my sincere apologies to everyone in this thread.
So, what a mess I have to clean up. I went into 12dp and found that I gained 2 referrals from that post. Chaz, and Azazel. Now I don't know what to do. I wasn't aware that was against 12dp's terms, and I don't want to risk losing my 3rd job. Chaz, I'm not sure why you signed under me since you use Stormpay and thus couldn't take me up on my offer anyway. But thanks for that I'm asking Chaz, Azazel, & anyone else I may have missed who signed under me to let their accounts expire (takes 10 days) and join again under another Totsean's link. Sorry if I screwed anything up on your end.
So, I guess that's it. Hopefully I'm still listed in everyone's cool book.
-LX
don't worry about it dude, I wasn't bothered or anything by it. I was just putting my link out there as well. no harm done, I promise.
|
|
#267
 2005-10-12, 12:59
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: Chaz, I'm not sure why you signed under me since you use Stormpay and thus couldn't take me up on my offer anyway. But thanks for that I'm asking Chaz, Azazel, & anyone else I may have missed who signed under me to let their accounts expire (takes 10 days) and join again under another Totsean's link. Sorry if I screwed anything up on your end.
I signed up under your referral because you asked for it. I'm signed up under Dagnabbits referral for Hitzpay (as far as I can remember), so I might have well have given you the 12Daily referral.
|
|
#268
 2005-10-12, 13:08
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh. I just used my uniclear debit for the first time. Egold to cash in my pocket in under 24 hours at only 2%. Loving it.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-12-2005).]
|
|
#269
 2005-10-12, 16:35
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
That's definitely something to consider...
On another note that payingdoubler.com site seems to be back & running. So far they seem legit, but I don't really know. I've been with them for a week now and I've already received over a dozen emails from them, and they all read like shit. So I don't recommend them at all, in fact they remind me of the blokes at investits.
|
|
#270
 2005-10-12, 19:34
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Been thinking about the investment, and it just seems too good to be true.
How can 12Daily earn the cash to pay all of the people requesting payment from them, and why would they be doing this at all? Since everyone seems to be making money from the scheme, how on earth do the owners turn any profit for themselves at all?
|
|
#271
 2005-10-12, 20:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chaz my dear boy, all this time spent asking questions you could be making money before its too late. "the too good to be true" attitude is why I have over 4 grand in the bank right now from 12 daily, and my doubting friends cant afford to go for beers. They make money by skimming a percentage off the top. Read whats been said already, as long as they are expanding and people are investing at a constant enough rate to payout, then the program works. Its a gamble But these programs can sustain themselves for years doing this before they eventually flop - the internet is a big place. New members join up and current members get more confident with the amounts they invest. Studio traffic claims to have a million in reserve funds. Like i said, dont worry about whats going on behind close doors, you can never know for sure, just worry that the program is paying, and place your bets  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-12-2005).]
|
|
#272
 2005-10-12, 21:17
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^ Not to mention it only takes about three cycles to get your initial investment back, if you withdraw just your earnings. You can have it back faster if you withdraw more.
The site is going strong still, so I'm pretty confident it will stick around quite a bit longer than that. I only regret that I can't afford to take more out of my household to max my account at 6k, else I'd do it immediately.
|
|
#273
 2005-10-12, 22:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You've played this thing real smart luther, You're in pure profit from now on right? Are you still going to max your account like planned, or are you going to invest some and bank some?
|
|
#274
 2005-10-12, 22:43
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag, you sound like a used car salesman. It's easy to just go with it, but the money has to be coming from somewhere, and I cant believe that it's coming from new signups.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#275
 2005-10-12, 22:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL. Not really, it makes perfect sense that the rate of expansion and members increasing investments would enable payouts (think realy fast growth). Not to say thats that ONLY thing going on, but who knows, it is possible.
The thing is, people WILL lose with 12 daily one day, its just a matter of when. They've proven themselves to be quite sustainable up until now, so its anyones guess.
As for your stormpay issues, I seriously would consider openning a uniclearaccount, funding it through one of their options, and then buying egold. Not only will you save huge in fees, you will be able to have your money in your pocket the same day you are paid. I have nothing but good things at this point to say about uniclear.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-12-2005).]
|
|
#276
 2005-10-12, 23:08
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Too late dag.  I've made the jump and deposited $180 into 12Daily. It was pretty funny attempting to get Dad to hand me his card, I asked him for it so that I could use it for a transaction, since they didnt take solo, and he gets it out of his wallet. (I used to be constantly using it until I got my own card.) He asks what it's for, and I say it's for an investment, and he gives me that wide eyed look and puts it straight back into his wallet! 10 minutes lates I managed to get it out of him. He's extremely skeptical, and I know how he feels. You know, surely because this program relies on expanion, it's classified as a pyramid scheme?
|
|
#277
 2005-10-12, 23:28
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
A lot of these companies make their own investments. They take all of our money, and invest it into even larger companies that the average joe couldn't afford.
|
|
#278
 2005-10-12, 23:32
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
...and manage to consistently turn at least 12% profit on that investment PER DAY.
?
|
|
#279
 2005-10-13, 00:03
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
that's the reason I really dont like 12daily pro... yea sure theyre paying now, but with my luck right when I put my money in they would go away...
and that's what I like about studiotraffic it has a great foundation and they have many other ways of getting money instead of just getting it from their own members... how many autosurfs do you know have their own payment processor which just got their own debit cards and also are gonna be going public soon...
[This message has been edited by smurfzapper11 (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#280
 2005-10-13, 00:14
|
AxisMundi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
haha so anyone want to donate 10 or 20$ to my stormpay hahaah (ryanmercer at gmail dot com)
|
|
#281
 2005-10-13, 00:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Its not a pyramid scheme. Its shaped like a ponzi. Many goods and service based industries rely on referrals in the exact same way. Simply using a referral system doesnt make it a pyramid. And even so, if pyramids paid, i'd be in one. ALL profitable businesses rely on expansion and customer purchasing to exist. Those who dont get eaten up by those who do. Autosurfing, in its pure and honest state, simply removes the goods or services middleman and focusses entirely on the cash. I'm not trying to dispute your skepticism, I agree this is not foolproof. I just think you should look at it more positively. Like I said, think of it as gambling, not investing. Axis Mundi dont ask for money for free. Sign up and go through the same pains as the rest of us There is plenty of money to be made here, if you dont want to risk your own money its your loss  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#282
 2005-10-13, 03:24
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If you invest in my surfmunkee, then i'll invest in your autobiz , I don't want to use dadndaves, its to low of a %
|
|
#283
 2005-10-13, 03:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No sorry. I've got my heart set on dadndaves now. I wouldnt discount it too quick, it has weekly compounding available. I've looked at Surfmonkey and I'm just not interested.
Question, WHY are you advertising programs you are not a part of. You are not only encouraging people to join up for programs you have no experience with, you are taking emphasis away from the programs you, and others on this forum ARE trying to get referrals for. I personally think you should remove the programs you are not actually in.
That being said. I am looking for an upline for dadndaves. I will join under dadindaves and invest $90 if you join under one of the following programs and invest the same amount
StudioTraffic HitzPay 12Dailypro Autosurf.biz Estrix Surf
My referral links are all on the first post of this thread. Older upgrades dont count. What I would like to do is a swap where we can both try out two programs together. If I have no takers for that, I will give priority to any dadndaves member already in my downline that wants me to join under them, but i'll only do this after I see if anyone wants to swap.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#284
 2005-10-13, 09:58
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dpn't you guys think that 12dp seems to be the most reliable?? face it, their payout is smaller compared to other Autosurf , 12%*12 day = 144%, you'll get 44% profit.
Studiotraffic : 1% day * 365 = 365%
|
|
#285
 2005-10-13, 10:17
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by azazel: Dpn't you guys think that 12dp seems to be the most reliable?? face it, their payout is smaller compared to other Autosurf , 12%*12 day = 144%, you'll get 44% profit.
Studiotraffic : 1% day * 365 = 365%
but that 144% is in 12 days... on the other hand it's 30/31% a month with studiotraffic
|
|
#286
 2005-10-13, 11:11
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What do you mean I'm not part of ?? I'm registered to all of the ones I posted.
|
|
#287
 2005-10-13, 11:16
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by smurfzapper11: but that 144% is in 12 days... on the other hand it's 30/31% a month with studiotraffic
Missed that.. my bad.
|
|
#288
 2005-10-13, 13:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Wired2Stereo: What do you mean I'm not part of ?? I'm registered to all of the ones I posted.
When I clicked on the majority of your links and clicked the sign up area, it was not in fact a referral link. Itsaid "referrer: NONE", which would indicate either your links are broken, are you are not in fact in the programs. I apologise if I was accusatory at all. That was not my intention, but it seems the way you have it that you arent registered in the programs. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#289
 2005-10-13, 16:15
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: You've played this thing real smart luther, You're in pure profit from now on right? Are you still going to max your account like planned, or are you going to invest some and bank some?
I'm not in pure profit yet, but I would be if I had withdrawn some from my last cashout. But, I chose to put it all back in, so next payday I will be. I only consider money that I actually take out and bank to be profit, as the rest is still at risk. My goal is ultimately to be able to upgrade $3000 every 6 days into 12dp, so that would be $9000 tied up with the site, but it seems to be the way to go to make the most you can make there. My plan is to pull some money out every other cashout cycle, mainly to help pay my mortgage. Man, I tell you what, I can't wait for the day this thing pays my monthly mortgage in full  I'll probably take out a bit here & there to gamble on other sites, but to do so right now would slow me down on 12dp too much, and can't have that.
|
|
#290
 2005-10-13, 16:30
|
JimtheSheep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I` ve read the whole thread and got a vague idea how it works yet.
Lets say im going to put in 12day $1000...
How long does it take to have my money back?
Do I need to cash out or the earnings will be accredited in my egold/stormpay automatically?
For what I read you will not able to cash out your deposit/investment/membership whatever, right?
If I get my earnings back , can I reinvest in my account automatically?
Do I get something if some og you guys refer me?
Those are the first dumb questions that come to my mind, I am a noob and dont want fuck things up.
Thanks if you bother to reply
|
|
#291
 2005-10-13, 17:46
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by JimtheSheep: [B]I` ve read the whole thread and got a vague idea how it works yet.
Lets say im going to put in 12day $1000...
How long does it take to have my money back?
However much you put in, you'll get 144% of it back after the 12 days. However because of the payment times, it could take as long as 20 days after the initial investment. quote:
Do I need to cash out or the earnings will be accredited in my egold/stormpay automatically?
You automatically get paid. quote:
For what I read you will not able to cash out your deposit/investment/membership whatever, right?
Correct. If you made the investment, and then didnt do any surfing at all, you've just thrown money down the drain. quote:
If I get my earnings back , can I reinvest in my account automatically?
Not automatically, you have to wait for the payment to come through, and then buy more upgrade units with all, or some of that money. quote:
Do I get something if some og you guys refer me?
Your reward will be great in heaven. If you would like to sign up under my referral, just click 'ere. [This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#292
 2005-10-13, 17:58
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by JimtheSheep: I` ve read the whole thread and got a vague idea how it works yet.
Lets say im going to put in 12day $1000...
How long does it take to have my money back?
Do I need to cash out or the earnings will be accredited in my egold/stormpay automatically?
For what I read you will not able to cash out your deposit/investment/membership whatever, right?
If I get my earnings back , can I reinvest in my account automatically?
Do I get something if some og you guys refer me?
Those are the first dumb questions that come to my mind, I am a noob and dont want fuck things up.
Thanks if you bother to reply
your cashouts are automatic, and you can upgrade with whatever you made as soon as you get your cashout because upgrades are automatic, you just fill out a form on the website. if you miss a day's surfing, you lose 12% of the maximum 144% return on your upgrade. but if you only miss 1 day, you still get 132% of your upgrade on cashout day. here's my referral link, if you want you're welcome to sign up under me. I consider myself pretty knowledgable about 12daily, so if you ever have any problems you could contact me if you need. here's my link: http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=27077
|
|
#293
 2005-10-13, 23:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Luther, its a good plan bud. I feel more confident in 12 daily with each payment. Whether that will be my mistake we'll see PS check your mail. quote: Your reward will be great in heaven
Nice  Jim, good luck with 12 daily, for other autosurfing options check out the rest of the thread, particularly the beginning  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-13-2005).]
|
|
#294
 2005-10-14, 02:53
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by JimtheSheep: ...Do I get something if some og you guys refer me?
Basically, if you sign up under someone else's referral link, they will receive a bonus of 12% of whatever your upgrade is, each time you upgrade. If they have no active upgrade going at that time, then the bonus is reduced to 3%. So, may as well use one of the other's links and help them make some cash as well, and score some karma points while you're at it  Once you join you will receive your own referral link as well. Be sure to put it out there, and in here for other newcomers to use. Dagnabit, I checked my email and nothing? Well, I did get an email from Onyx Coale, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were referring to... Btw, has 4daily paid you in full? I noticed on their site that they state they are back to paying out in full, so I'm curious. [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-14-2005).]
|
|
#295
 2005-10-14, 16:36
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Funny how we're all very helpful when there are referrals to be had.  I've decided not to bother passing referrals around, 12% of a refferants initial investment isnt much in comparison to what is on offer from these investments. So for with 12Daily, so far so good. It seems the best method is to reinvest before the previous payment comes through. So for example if you invest $100 at the start, instead of waiting for the 12 days, plus 5 days for the payment to come through before being able to reinvest that money in order to compound, you simply reinvest with your own cash once the 12 days are up, knowing that the payment will come through 5 days later. It means that you do actually get paid once every 12 days, rather than once every 17 if you consider the time it takes for payment to come through.
|
|
#296
 2005-10-14, 18:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: [B] Dagnabit, I checked my email and nothing? Well, I did get an email from Onyx Coale, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were referring to...
Check the same address I've been talking to you on. I'll send them again. quote: Btw, has 4daily paid you in full? I noticed on their site that they state they are back to paying out in full, so I'm curious.
Hell no, they just erased everyones account and started new.
|
|
#297
 2005-10-14, 21:49
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Been planning my 12 Daily investment, heres an Excel graph of the profits, ie cash that is withdrawn and not reinvested. http://tinypic.com/ek4a2w.jpg
Ignore the pink line, the blue one's the one you're interested in. The numbers along the bottom represent each 12 day time slot.
EDIT: The graph is based on an initial investment of �100.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-14-2005).]
|
|
#298
 2005-10-14, 22:13
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: Been planning my 12 Daily investment, heres an Excel graph of the profits, ie cash that is withdrawn and not reinvested. http://tinypic.com/ek4a2w.jpg
Ignore the pink line, the blue one's the one you're interested in. The numbers along the bottom represent each 12 day time slot.
EDIT: The graph is based on an initial investment of �100.
12 calc you're welcome.
|
|
#299
 2005-10-14, 22:33
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: It means that you do actually get paid once every 12 days, rather than once every 17 if you consider the time it takes for payment to come through.
The problem with that is that if 12 Daily goes out of business you will lose both of those investments.
|
|
#300
 2005-10-14, 23:13
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: I've decided not to bother passing referrals around, 12% of a refferants initial investment isnt much in comparison to what is on offer from these investments.
Actually, you really should try & score some refs. You don't get a bonus on just their initial investment, but every time they buy upgrade units. Every single time. There's a cap on what you can earn by surfing, there's no cap that I'm aware of for referral bonuses, so those bonuses have the potential to earn you more cash than the surfing does. I'm also staggering upgrades. I have my one main upgrade where most of my investment is, and a second smaller one. The second one is mainly just to avoid any downtime where I have no upgrades running. I checked out your graph and I think it's pretty good work. I have a spreadsheet I whipped up to keep track of all this. If anybody wants it I'd be happy to email it. It doesn't do everything, but it does everything I need it to do. I'm always tweaking it though, so it will probably never be finished 
|
|
#301
 2005-10-14, 23:44
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow, up to this point I have just been thinking of referalls as a supplement to your income from surfing. I never really thought it could bring in more money than surfing, thanks Luther.
|
|
#302
 2005-10-14, 23:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I wouldnt rely on referrals, they are a supplement to your regular income. Definitely some nice surprises from time to time, but you cant rely on it.
Also 12dp is unique, and wont be around forever. If you want to think about autosurfing seriously, you need to get involved in more than one program. When you do this, its definitely the surfing, and not the referrals that pay the bills.
BTW, has anyone been paid by Paid Response this month, me thinks theres problems afoot. I've been waiting on payment since the first.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-14-2005).]
|
|
#303
 2005-10-14, 23:55
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Nice, so for all the upgrades I purchase, you get 12% of whatever the value is, added to your payment. About that e-gold transfer... :P
Now that you've said that it does certainly seem worth getting some referrals.
|
|
#304
 2005-10-15, 02:43
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No no, you can't rely on the bonuses at all. They are sporadic, and to outdo the surfing you need a buttload of them, and they need to do some serious upgrading. But the possibility is there nonetheless. Realistically though, they probably won't.
|
|
#305
 2005-10-16, 00:09
|
UN!F13D 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This may be a question that was answered several times but if someone gives me an answer i will use there refereal when(if) i do it.
I need to turn about a grand into 3 grand as quickly as possible.
Which site should i use, how long will it take, should i really invest that much at once?
|
|
#306
 2005-10-16, 00:53
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by UN!F13D: This may be a question that was answered several times but if someone gives me an answer i will use there refereal when(if) i do it.
I need to turn about a grand into 3 grand as quickly as possible.
Which site should i use, how long will it take, should i really invest that much at once?
Only invest what you can afford to lose. That said, 12dailypro looks to be the strongest quick earner out there at the moment. It is paying regularly and looks like it will stay around for a while. With 12dailypro, if you reinvest everything after each payout you will just about double your money each month. You could also look at 50cent2surf which will give you a slightly higher return (150% over 144%) but you are limited to a $500 investment. My advice would be to split your cash between the two, just incase one does go down, but again don't spend it if you can't afford to lose it. The safest autosurfs are the ones which offer the lowest returns (1% or 2% daily, look earlier in the thread for links to sites which offer these rates) but these take a few months just to get your initial investment back, so they're not as good for quick cash.
|
|
#307
 2005-10-16, 01:28
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by UN!F13D: This may be a question that was answered several times but if someone gives me an answer i will use there refereal when(if) i do it.
I need to turn about a grand into 3 grand as quickly as possible.
Which site should i use, how long will it take, should i really invest that much at once?
Well unified, it's actually interesting how your initial investment is related to risk. If you invest a lot at once, there's the risk of the program going down, and you losing all of your cash. But if you invest a smaller amount, it takes longer for it to compound to reach your goal - obviously leaving your investment at risk for longer. After spending quite a while playing with excel, it seems the best tactic for investing in the long haul is to reinvest 70% of your payout after the first time slot, and then 68% after the second, then 66% after the third, and so on. Since you seem to be in this to make a quick buck, then it would probably be best to just invest it, and continually reinvest until you hit the 3,000 mark, which would happen after timeslot 4 (about 68 days) if you're funding with stormpay, or after timeslot 3 (about 51 days) if you're funding with e-gold. With that in mind, I'd be very thankful if you would get me off the mark and become my first referral. If you would like to, sign up to 12Daily here. [This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-16-2005).]
|
|
#308
 2005-10-16, 04:17
|
UN!F13D 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I gotta make the grand first, but the first grand will come easy. I just need to sell some shit on ebay. I just totaled my truck so now i want money to buy a beater. hints why i need to make that grand into 3. I'll bookmark the referalls and when i eventually get that money i will hook one of you two up.
|
|
#309
 2005-10-16, 10:36
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Cool. If you've got any quick questions you can grab me over MSN, my addy is c4hazr7obi4nso4n1000 [at] hotmai4l.com Remove the 7's and the 4's. Not the 1000 bit.
|
|
#310
 2005-10-16, 12:44
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is anybody here signed up with upto65.com? Note that this is Studio Traffic's referral link.
I'm thinking of trying this site out next, when I get my next cashout from 12dp in about 2 weeks. So, if you are signed up, put your ref. link so I can keep the referrals here, in the Totse neighborhood. If you aren't signed up, but think would like to, do so and put your link up.
|
|
#311
 2005-10-16, 19:12
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
My general impression of these sites is they keep paying you and your small-timer friends just enough to get you excited and generate some buzz, until it gets to the point where you're giving them thousands a month because it seems you just can't lose (money tends to come at the expense of foresight), then once they got some of your decent cash-that's when they say/do whatever they have to to avoid the law, shutdown, and vanish-with the bulk of your cash. So it's like a stock bubble that's going to burst-the only question is when- and even when you say "when" and you want all your money back, how easy will it be to get back?
|
|
#312
 2005-10-16, 19:27
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
And therein lies the risk...
|
|
#313
 2005-10-16, 19:29
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jackinmyhat, that's why it's important to not just reinvest everything you earn. If you were to just invest a set amount at the start, and then constantly compound it by reinvesting all of it, then the program will most likely go bust before you decide to take all the cash out.
At the end of each payout, I'm going to reinvest 70% of the profit I've been paid, and then after the next one, 68%, then 66%, and so on. With the investment I made at the start, this works out nicely so that by the time I'm not compounding any more, and just constantly taking what the program gives, my account level will be maxed out anyway ($6000).
|
|
#314
 2005-10-16, 20:15
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've decided to go for all or nothing for the first couple of months to get my balance up as quick as possible, just need to keep my fingers crossed 
|
|
#315
 2005-10-17, 15:22
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I might be taking this for a test run. Just one question (I've done some research but came up empty) Can I buy E-Gold /open an account with just money orders? I want to avoid needing a bank account if I can.
Guess a wire transfer isn't beyond my pot-fogged brain.
[This message has been edited by Jackinmyhat (edited 10-17-2005).]
|
|
#316
 2005-10-17, 16:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jack, sign up at uniclear. Not only will you be able to fund your egold through them (I'm almost certain you can use a money order), you will be able to cash your egold out to their very cheap debit card within 24 hours.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-17-2005).]
|
|
#317
 2005-10-18, 01:53
|
iSMOKE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Um,yea you COULD sign up for all these dumb confusing bullshit maze of programs that cost money.or you can sign up for cashfiesta for free.let me go over this-
-leave your computer on for cash -earn 1.66 an hour for leaving your browser open.more with refferals. -free
need i say more?
http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=iceburg_slim http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=iceburg_slim
|
|
#318
 2005-10-18, 02:47
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Lets see $24 a day for doing nothing. I think some proof of payments are in order. Shit like this is always a scam. I wouldnt touch that garbage with a 10 foot pole. You'll turn your computer into a spywear machine and wont make a cent. Wrong thread anyway man 
|
|
#319
 2005-10-18, 14:13
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yup, uniclear does take money orders. Now all I need is the money.
|
|
#320
 2005-10-18, 16:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Implementing my stormpay refund scheme noted above on 10daily.com. 10 daily is this cumbersome program that is rigged so that people cant make any money at all without constantly putting in more cash. I have been elligible for cashout since the first, because I bought two upgrades good until the 20th. Provided i had these upgrades I was due a meager cashout of $16 (after having spent $30 in total). Yesterday I get an email saying they've decided to decrease the upgrade life from 20 to 14 days, basically screwing everyong that is trying to profit from this crappy program. So I openned a claim with stormpay. Once again, it seemed to work. The dialogue is as follows. quote: Activity Log Created by You 18 Oct 2005 01:25 This autosurf sold me 2 membership upgrades which were to last 20 days. I purchased them so that I was elligible for payout on the 20th. They have now reduced the life of the upgrade to 14 days, and have done this not only for new upgrades, but for the upgrades i have already purchased. I paid for 20 days, not 14. Doing this has put members that were elligible for payout in a position where they are forced to purchase more. This company has lied by selling a product and then not delivering on it as described when purchased. Further, they are scamming by deliberately implementing this change at a time that would effect the majority of members according to their cashout policy. For this reason I am requesting a refund on this purchase. Reply by Merchant 18 Oct 2005 02:16 To whom it may concern:
We have sent the member an email requesting that he give us his User ID#. The email address used to make the purchases is not in our database. This member will receive a refund even though it states in our terms that we can change our terms as deem necessary.
Sincerely,
TenDaily.com Admin
Reply by StormPay 18 Oct 2005 09:48 Merchant, You can locate the transaction in your StormPay history by searching either the customer email address or transaction ID. To refund the payment check the box next to the transaction you would like to refund and then click the �refund� button found at the bottom of the page. If you need assistance please let us know. Reply by You 18 Oct 2005 11:13 My account number is #566. My registered email with you is -----------. My stormpay address is ----------. Thank you.
Reply from Stormpay
The funds have been refunded by the merchant and placed back into your StormPay account. You may choose to spend these funds with another online vendor who accepts StormPay payments, or to withdraw the funds by clicking on the 'Withdraw' link found on the top header bar of your StormPay account. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
So you see the return policy works. In this case because i did it early and the program does not want their account shut down. I'll update this if there are further complications. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-19-2005).]
|
|
#321
 2005-10-18, 18:51
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm being smart here- I'm doing lots of research before investing a single penny. I'd say Studiotraffic will be the first one on your list to burn its bridges. They're starting to knock off members from various countries now.
[This message has been edited by Jackinmyhat (edited 10-18-2005).]
|
|
#322
 2005-10-18, 20:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
People have been predicting the fall of studiotraffic since it started. They continue to pay unfettered. I'm actually throwing another $250 in on the first. I mean who knows, but i've had more luck from ST than alot of these programs.
What do you mean not allowing some countries? Could you provide a link?
|
|
#323
 2005-10-18, 21:12
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It's got its own forum here- http:/ /www.hyipd iscussion. com/studio traffic/99 73-curious -about-stu diotraffic-2.html
You might want to do a little reading there, son.
|
|
#324
 2005-10-18, 23:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dude, you might want to read the rest of this thread. This is not news. Like I said regardless of what the critics say, and dont get me wrong good points are made, ST pays out every month, and has since they started. Thats all you need to know when throwing money at these things because an end user can NEVER know for sure whats going on with a program. Could it die at any time? Sure. But Studio Traffic has been succeeding despite apocalyptic prediction for almost 3 years. I still say its one of the smarter autosurfs to be a member of, not because of its future, which noone can predict with certainty, but its past, which has stood the test of time. Thats really all you have to go on in these things - reputation. It is ALWAYS a gamble to invest, period. So that being said I'll put my money on the program that HAS paid for the last 30 months, rather than the one that hasn't. And I fixed your link for you, son  http://tinyurl.com/7g27y [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-18-2005).]
|
|
#325
 2005-10-19, 00:09
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
it's funny that people there are talking about st banning countries.... and yes st has and has good reasons for it...
lituania was banned a while ago because of too many people with credit frauds... and they did give money back to all the people except for the people using false credit cards..
and the countries they have recently banned is because of not having enough man power to pay all those countries, and they also said that there is not enough advertising value for those countries...
if st was a true scam(which they arent) they would be accepting any kind of money they could....
and all that bs about delay in payments... they have gotten faster and faster this months payments were the fastest ever.. especially considering they have more members than any other hyip/autosurf out there almost 300,000 of em
|
|
#326
 2005-10-19, 00:51
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt:
BTW, has anyone been paid by Paid Response this month, me thinks theres problems afoot. I've been waiting on payment since the first.
What?!?! I just put in $100 on the thirteenth
|
|
#327
 2005-10-19, 01:56
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
E-gold is having problems again. They've been down since at least 6:30pm EST. That's twice now they've been down in 2 or 3 weeks...
Think this is cause to be concerned? If something happens to E-Gold, I'm fucked.
|
|
#328
 2005-10-19, 02:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sinner - They are still paying some people, however alot seem to not be getting paid. I'll be out $300 or so on them as well if they turn out to fail (Paid Exposure as well  ) Request payment asap and hope for the best. Smurfzapper - I agree that if ST were scamming rejecting funds in any manner would not make sense. Lutherx - I dont think its cause for concern. What I would do though, and have been doing, is getting my money out of egold ASAP. Someone that I talk to online had their account hacked, which drove the point home to me it is fairly common practice. I transfer my egold to uniclear as soon as i get it, or reinvest it as soon as possible. But no, i dont think you should be too worried. Egold is a pretty major e-currency that is backed ny physical gold reserves. They cannot just dissappear, you own that gold. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-19-2005).]
|
|
#329
 2005-10-19, 16:20
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I do that with E-Gold too. As soon as the cash is there, I either reinvest it or withdraw it. There's really no reason to let it sit in E-Gold, after all.
|
|
#330
 2005-10-19, 16:35
|
tylersch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
About your e-gold being hacked *cough* Pay attention. Follow all the e-golds sentinel directions. create a new mail account with a ridiculous password and use that email for your EGOLD ONLY. Usually you dont have to log in you mail at all to use egold unless the ip address changes from the last ip it was accessed at. So keep your password long and complicated and dont save it on your computer.. unless you have Cryptainer or something. But anyways be very carefully with e-currency, expecially egold.. I can tell you from experience unforuchanatly  But anyways 12dailpro is treating me well so far. Waiting for 2 payouts.. ill post when i recieve them! Tyler
|
|
#331
 2005-10-19, 16:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Here is an egold update the admin of 50cent2surf sent around. He said he tested the link contained in the thread and does not believe it is a phishing site, but use at your own risk regardless. The admin of 50cent2surf says that he is able to accpet upgrades at his site, so the network is in good order, its just the domain name that is inactive. EDIT: The Egold site is up and working again  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-19-2005).]
|
|
#332
 2005-10-20, 02:38
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey dag... you wouldnt have happened to get your hands on that new studiopay debit card that they came out with yesterday...
Ive been waiting on them for a long time,They opened em for sale yesterday and all 500 of em gone in less than 2 hours... They said that they were gonna get another batch either today or tomorrow... hopefully ill get to the next batch of debit cards before they sell out *crosses fingers*
|
|
#333
 2005-10-20, 03:06
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No. I havent looked into it, but i doubt I have much use for one. Studiopay lets me cashout to egold so I can just put it on my uniclear card.
Are you sure the studiopay one is worth it?
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-20-2005).]
|
|
#334
 2005-10-20, 11:23
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yea..... you dont really have too much processing fees... as in going from sp-eg-uniclear..... that would be like 8% or somthing....
but with studiopay debit card you just have the debit card fees and they are pretty small....
plus it supports st...
All fees shown are in United States Dollars (USD)
Card Funding Fees Direct Deposit: $1.50
Card Usage Fees Domestic ATM Monetary Transaction: $1.50 Domestic ATM Usage Transaction (Note 2): $1.25
International ATM Monetary Transaction: $4.00 International ATM Usage Transaction (Note 2): $2.50
PIN-Based Point-Of-Sale Purchase Transaction: $1.00 PIN-Based Point-Of-Sale Decline Transaction: $1.25
IVRU Fees Card To Card Transfer (Note 3) $3.00 IVRU Fee (Fee Is Per Call): $0.75
eWallet Management Fees: Monthly Maintenance Fee $3.50
eWallet Funding Fees: eWallet Load: $3.00 Western Union Load: $5.00
eWallet Usage Fees: US ACH Unload: $5.00 Canadian EFT Unload: $5.00 International Unload: $15.00 Incoming Wire Transfer Deposit: $20.00 Card To Card Transfer (Note 3,4): $3.00
Notes: (1) Domestic is the United States of America. International is any country other than the United States of America. (2) ATM Usage includes Balance Inquiry & Declined Transactions. (3) If you activate the �Card to Card� transfer feature, Western Union CANNOT be used as a loading station provider. THIS FEATURE CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE U.S. (NOT AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY). (4) Includes: eWallet to eWallet, eWallet To Card, Card To eWallet, Card to eMail, eWallet to email.
[This message has been edited by smurfzapper11 (edited 10-20-2005).]
|
|
#335
 2005-10-20, 16:00
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, especially since I'm Canadian, Uniclear is a better option, for me anyway. Did you manage to get one?
|
|
#336
 2005-10-20, 17:10
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I noticed that with Hitzpay you can buy your downline upgrades. Is this possible with 12 Daily?
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#337
 2005-10-20, 17:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Its not possible with 12daily.
|
|
#338
 2005-10-20, 19:07
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jack, to be honest it does seem like StudioTraffic might not last much longer. They have been around for a very long time, and these programs rely on growth alone.
Why do I say growth alone? You might say that the Studio 'network' has all kinds of other methods of bringing in cash to pay the punters, but once it gets to the stage that StudioTraffic isn't generating any cash of its own, and it only taking cash out of the other programs, then why wouldent the admin shut it down?
He's in it for cash, just like we are. And I dont imagine that someone with the business instinct to keep a program which pays anyone who signs up to it 1% of their investment a day online for over two years is going to let morals get in the way of cashflow.
|
|
#339
 2005-10-20, 19:29
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This is the best resource I've come across. http://hyip-navigator.com/articles
Any that you guys would recommend?
|
|
#340
 2005-10-21, 00:36
|
jp33487 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
heres my link "HOLLER AT ME"
i'll help you all the way to get it going
aim: hitmanj334
http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=68743
[This message has been edited by jp33487 (edited 10-21-2005).]
|
|
#341
 2005-10-21, 00:43
|
jp33487 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
my bad aint read it lol
[This message has been edited by jp33487 (edited 10-21-2005).]
|
|
#342
 2005-10-21, 05:28
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by jp33487: ^^^ so you figure, if you sign up
put in $300 ( can be much more or less)
i'ma pay you $18 cash just for doing that...
then you'll get $132 for putting it in for 12 days...
so overall your makin a profit of $150 just for puttin in $300 for 12 days
take advantage cause these programs dont last forever
that's kind of...really...against TOS. hard. Anyway, here's my referral link for 12daily. You know, if you don't want to risk having your account suspended when you sign up for accepting payment to use someone as your referral.
|
|
#343
 2005-10-21, 05:36
|
jp33487 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
..............
[This message has been edited by jp33487 (edited 10-21-2005).]
|
|
#344
 2005-10-21, 05:43
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by jp33487: man gone i aint paying no one to register...
I am giving them money to help their account grow soon as they register it aint like im paying them... jeeeezus
call whatever you want, but that's not going to be what 12daily calls it. "giving someone money" == "paying someone".
|
|
#345
 2005-10-21, 14:50
|
BenSouthstreet 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just invested $30 USD in Hitzpay, because the paypal cooperation is most appealing to me. This e-gold stuff has too many middlemen for me to trust it outright.
|
|
#346
 2005-10-21, 15:03
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
That's why I signed up, sending money by PayPal is just so much easier than setting up egold or stormpay accounts. It's a shame the other programs dont support PayPal. 
|
|
#347
 2005-10-21, 17:47
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It has nothing to do with support. Paypal freezes accounts and causes programs to fall. I bet it will happen to hitzpay too, as it has to most programs that have chosen to trust it.
|
|
#348
 2005-10-21, 18:16
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Why dont these programs just withdraw all funds out of paypal at the end of each day?
|
|
#349
 2005-10-21, 20:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont know. Part of me thinks they only use paypal as an excuse to claim they cant pay later on due to a frozen account. This is what Paid Response and Paid Exposure (curse their oily hides) seem to be doing right now. DESPITE putting a hold on all funds from paypal to ward off chargebacks. I'm a little jaded right now about these 2 programs. With the amount the claimed to be taking in there is no excuse for not paying out right now.
This just goes to show that you really need to look at this like gambling (with better odds) rather than investing. Nobody thought PE and PR would crap out, at least not for a while. Aussie Earners to, 2 years and then kapputz. Oh well onward and upward. (And god Bless 12daily)
|
|
#350
 2005-10-21, 21:32
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
E-Gold having problems again?
they were fine just a few hours ago...
*sigh*
|
|
#351
 2005-10-21, 22:23
|
BenSouthstreet 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Paypal is being rather Gestapo-ish with its freezing. I'm just hoping I won't become a statistic. If this works out, I might throw more money into it. I made my first dollar today! Hooray!
By the way, if anyone is interested in joining Hitzpay, and wishes to use me as a referral, please sign up using http://www.hitzpay.com/?ref=6420.
I figured it was worth a shot...
|
|
#352
 2005-10-22, 00:36
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Egold is fine now luther. In fact, I need a favor. I was just paid from 12daily, and without thinking deposited everything into my uniclear account. Now I have no Egold and need to upgrade my account again to keep it active. Could someone sell me $6.05 in egold for $8 paypal or stormpay? Or if you want I can pay you $8 in egold in about a week when I get my next payment.
EDIT: Thanks For the favor Lutherx.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#353
 2005-10-22, 01:28
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've been looking at 1dollarPTS lately, and it seems to be legit.
It's similar to 12dailypro, except it pays 15% per day for 10 days, netting you a 150% return after 10 days. According to the site, payouts take 3 days, giving a quicker turnover than even 12daily. I checked it out on the talkgold forums, and it's been paying for a while it seems.
Plus, it's NetIBA certified, which means up to a point Stormpay's got your back if you get ripped off. Upgrades are 1$ (although min. payout is 20$), so you can put in a relatively small amount to try it out.
I'm giving it a try with 20 dollars today. I put my referral link, but do your own due diligence research, like I did, before you throw any money in it.
[This message has been edited by D Krunk (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#354
 2005-10-22, 02:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
That looks alright man. Let me know if you get paid maybe i'll give it a whirl.
I have a hard time believing that some of these sites will be around a while, but might be good for a quick cash nab.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#355
 2005-10-22, 12:08
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12daily is down again... at least on my end.
I dunno man, they've been having some problems as of late. Like, every other day. Maybe it's a bad sign?
They did say there are widespread network problems and the issue isn't with their site themselves, so maybe it's just more of that...
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#356
 2005-10-22, 12:43
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: 12daily is down again... at least on my end.
I dunno man, they've been having some problems as of late. Like, every other day. Maybe it's a bad sign?
They did say there are widespread network problems and the issue isn't with their site themselves, so maybe it's just more of that...
From their forum: Morning everyone... The site as has been experiencing some difficulties apparently since 5am this morning. I am now in contact with our data center and expect to have some answers soon. It is my guess that one of competitors, our long-time detractor that some of you know about, or one of the 99 wicked people we were forced to suspend for scamming us yesterday has launched a denial of service attack against us. After our banning action against these people yesterday, this comes as no surprise. What they don't know, however, is the reason our server move took so long is that we were acqquiring a datacenter that hosts many major commerical and banking sites and is extremely well equipped to handle this type of attack. We will fight tooth and nail today to make sure the site is restored as soon as possible. We have worked way too hard and we care way to much about all of you to take this laying down. Please check back here for updates once an hour, but please do not stay logged in as it might overload the forum database. Of course, those of you who are unable to surf will be compensated as usual. Rest assured, we are not going anywhere. Not now and not ever. For those of you that have a faith in God of any sort, I ask for your prayers that we are able to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
|
|
#357
 2005-10-22, 13:11
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Long term competitor? Hmm. Any ideas?
|
|
#358
 2005-10-22, 13:22
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
And the digital battle begins....
|
|
#359
 2005-10-22, 13:34
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Time to cut and run.
|
|
#360
 2005-10-22, 14:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Man this type of stuff is totally normal. No need to worry. I just got a $1000 payment yesterday, on time as always. Why would they do that if they were planning to pack up today? Honestly, this is no grounds for concern. DDOS attacks are an everyday thing, and it is their competitors that do it.The site will be up by the end of the day and anyone that cant surf will be credited.
If 12 daily was a scam, they would have packed up long ago. I believe when they go down, they will go down fighting, like 4 daily.
|
|
#361
 2005-10-22, 14:41
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Apparently this is notoriously a bad time of year, Dag. Do some research about that if you don't believe me.
|
|
#362
 2005-10-22, 17:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Man, stop telling me to do research. I've been doing this along time now and I have no misconceptions. I dont look at this like investing, I look at it like gambling. I believe Ponzi made alot of people rich before he made them poor, and that you CAN make money doing this. I've never claimed these were safe investments, or anything other than temporary money making opportunities. I've also always come out on top.
Your apocalyptic predictions, whether they may or may not be true, mean nothing. Noone knows whats going on behind the scenes of these programs. 12daily pays out every time without missing a beat.There is no indication that they are having any problems right now they cant handle. Now does this make them a safe investment? No, it never was a safe investment. Does it make it a safe bet?I think it does, if you dont dont invest your money, but dont go around trying to influence people with knowledge you cannot possible have.
And dont assume everyone here is just an idiot waiting to get scammed. We are all well aware of the risks invloved.
All these programs go down eventually, but 12 daily and studiotraffic (and others) have given people the opportunity to make tons of money over and over again. One day they will go down, whether because the program fails, because the admins run, who knows. What I do know is I have made almost (one more week) $5000 pure profit from 12 daily, and so have alot of other people. So when they do eventually go down you can have the satisfaction about having been right about the obvious, but until then i'll enjoy my money.
Programs like 12daily are all about their reputation, not the future. So long as their reputation is good, people will continue to invest and its a safe bet the program will continue to pay.
But if people try to go around ruining their reputation, without any evidence the company has done anything other than what it has promised, you can only unfairly harm the program, and further reduce my chance of winning my bets. So kindly knock it off.
If you dont want to participate in 12daily or other autosurfs then dont, its your loss.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#363
 2005-10-22, 17:51
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ive got my family a bit interested now.If my first cycle goes off without a hitch, their gonna wanna drop some money in.Im gonna try and convince em that the way to do this is to put a bunch of money in right away,minimizing risk of the site going down and getting the max profit.
Maybe 500-1000 the first time, if the site doesnt go down, then a few grand (maybe the max 6k) then just playwith the profits after that.
Lol my grandma is looking into making a egold and uniclear account so she wont have to have me involved.
|
|
#364
 2005-10-22, 17:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Make sure if they're openning different accounts and siging up under you, and you will be using the same computer, that you check the rules about this on the 12dp site. I know there is info worth knowing, but i dont remember what it is. You dont want your account banned though. If you cant have multiple accounts on the same IP, open one from work or something. If not just have them use yours.
BTW, your grandma rules, but make sure she understands the risks. Old people that arent very tech savy might not fully realize what they're getting into.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#365
 2005-10-22, 18:13
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chill out, Dag. I'm doing people a bigger favor than you by not pumping this up with unrealistic dreams. If you really want to know what this is all about, go to that link I posted, and spend some time reading the articles.
Your success with 12DP is just dumb luck- and it's not going to last.
|
|
#366
 2005-10-22, 18:14
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Anyone having trouble getting an account confirmation email from auto-surf.biz? I signed up for them but I haven't gotten my email. I hope it's not a problem with my email provider, but if not then auto-surf.biz is definitely being screwy right now.
|
|
#367
 2005-10-22, 18:16
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: Chill out, Dag. I'm doing people a bigger favor than you by not pumping this up with unrealistic dreams. If you really want to know what this is all about, go to that link I posted, and spend some time reading the articles.
Your success with 12DP is just dumb luck- and it's not going to last.
unrealistic dreams? the risks have been made clear time and again and again in this thread, man. nobody who has read the whole thing is under any false pretense about autosurfing, because it's always been said it's volatile and a gamble more than an investment.
|
|
#368
 2005-10-22, 18:34
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: Your success with 12DP is just dumb luck- and it's not going to last.
Haha, dumb luck. And it's also dumb luck that all of the other thousands of members have been paid too, on time? We dont need you telling us about the risks.
|
|
#369
 2005-10-22, 18:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: Chill out, Dag. I'm doing people a bigger favor than you by not pumping this up with unrealistic dreams. If you really want to know what this is all about, go to that link I posted, and spend some time reading the articles.
Your success with 12DP is just dumb luck- and it's not going to last.
I've said nothing unrealistic. Nothing. Point out one thing i've said that is unrealistic. You just dont understand my frame of reference and assume you are in possession of some knowledge that would render participating at all in these programs ludicrous. Do you hang out on black jack forums and talk about how stupid people are for playing cards, because they might lose? If it is likely a company will pay out, then its a good bet to risk a few bucks on it. I could put $1000 down on 12daily today. It could go down tomorrow. Would I be pissed? Sure, because i lost. Would it stop me from doing it again? Nope, not If I had been paid by a program 12 times in a row. Even with the risk of losing its still a good bet, much better than anything you would find in gambling. You dont know anything we dont Jack, your just uncomfortable taking the risk and your thinking in terms of investing. This way of thinking has been discouraged throughout this thread by many people. Its fine you dont feel comfortable with this, but dont assume we're idiots just because we stand to lose money. We have made money, was it a fluke? Who cares, we did. I've also made money in atleast 10 other programs? All flukes? Fine. Profit is profit. If the program is good, then people will bank, simple as that. You take your wins with your losses and move on.
|
|
#370
 2005-10-22, 19:00
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HARDMAN: Anyone having trouble getting an account confirmation email from auto-surf.biz? I signed up for them but I haven't gotten my email. I hope it's not a problem with my email provider, but if not then auto-surf.biz is definitely being screwy right now.
Did you use a hotmail or yahoo address to signup? Try using a gmail or other address. I have invites if you want.
|
|
#371
 2005-10-22, 19:13
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: You dont know anything we dont Jack, your just uncomfortable taking the risk and your thinking in terms of investing. This way of thinking has been discouraged throughout this thread by many people. Its fine you dont feel comfortable with this, but dont assume we're idiots just because we stand to lose money.
I think you're being so defensive because you see the value of my scepticism. You're the one that brought up the term "idiots", not me. Look, I think it's a good idea, and when I get in, I'll likely be playing the high risk cards- %60/day and bail out in 5 days, since that would actually be more profitable in the long term, regardless of all the money I'll lose. But what is the harm in giving people the facts? "Time to cut and run", "A bad time of year"- Those statements were based on reasonable information that I have researched, and I'm saying it to offer people a different perspective to all the ignorance and BS that's been spewed in this thread so far.
|
|
#372
 2005-10-22, 19:39
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: But what is the harm in giving people the facts? "Time to cut and run", "A bad time of year"- Those statements were based on reasonable information that I have researched
Your not giving facts your giving opinion, just like dagnabitt is giving an opinion when he says your afraid of risk. If you were doing research as you claim you would post links to this "research".
|
|
#373
 2005-10-22, 20:14
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Did you use a hotmail or yahoo address to signup? Try using a gmail or other address. I have invites if you want.
I could go for a g-mail account, but don't I need a cell phone or something?
|
|
#374
 2005-10-22, 20:19
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12DailyPro has paid me twice already as well. Right now they are under DOS attacks because they found out that several members were cheating, banned them, and now they are attacking the website.
I also made a page and organized the Autosurfing programs that I'm in and think are going to hold up for awhile. http://www.cool-laptops.com/HYIP
|
|
#375
 2005-10-22, 21:16
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote:
I think you're being so defensive because you see the value of my scepticism. You're the one that brought up the term "idiots", not me.
I'm not saying what your saying is untrue. I'm saying we allready know it and dont view this through the eyes of an investor - which is what the doom and gloomers do. Automatically saying "time to cut and run" does nothing other than unfairly assume the worst. That causes negative hype that can only damage the program. Your skepticism is valid from an investment perspective, but we're not taking that perspective. To us its just fucking with the odds. Can you understand that? We have addressed all the issues involved in autosurfing fairly and without bias. If you would have read this thread you would know that. Coming in here and telling me I better read a thing or two and calling me "son", assuming that we havent discussed these issues already, is being arrogant. Anyway, no hard feelings Jack. Nobodies saying your wrong, only that we dont share your skepticism because we are being paid and we're willing to take the risk because of that. quote: Look, I think it's a good idea, and when I get in, I'll likely be playing the high risk cards- %60/day and bail out in 5 days, since that would actually be more profitable in the long term, regardless of all the money I'll lose
See I wouldnt do that. Those 50-60% sites NEVER last more than a few days. To say 12daily is a scam and then say you want to invest in a HYIP like that shows you obviously think all these programs are the same. They're not. Most WILL rip you off and give you no chance to make money. quote: But what is the harm in giving people the facts? "Time to cut and run", "A bad time of year"- Those statements were based on reasonable information
It's all speculation, even if its good speculation. You cant judge these sites like that because YOU DONT KNOW whats going on behind the scenes. Many autosurfs exist for a long time despite common sense to the contrary. They could be doing anything with that money. The only thing you should judge a program on is whether its paying and for how long. Thats the only empirical information you actually have. Speculation, common sense, and hearsay are just that. If enough people want the program to fail bad enough it will, and the reverse is also true for its success. And you havent researched shit. You've read other peoples opinions and speculation. They dont know any better than anyone else. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#376
 2005-10-22, 21:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HARDMAN: I could go for a g-mail account, but don't I need a cell phone or something?
Cell Phone? For a gmail account? No man. post an email and I'll send you an invite. AND 12DAILY is BACK UP!!!![This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#377
 2005-10-22, 21:35
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
.
[This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#378
 2005-10-22, 22:07
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I would remove that email address as soon as Dag has sent you the invite. Posting your email address on the web is a surefire way to get spam.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#379
 2005-10-22, 22:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chaz speaks the truth. Invite sent.
|
|
#380
 2005-10-22, 23:30
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12dailypro appears to have beaten back the DDOS for the moment. I got in my daily surf. Now back to leeching porn off of bit torrent.
|
|
#381
 2005-10-23, 02:37
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Phew! I was worried for a moment then. I just got paid today and wanted to reinvest it, but 12daily was down. Now that its back up I feel fully confident in its success and have put everything back in (crosses fingers and prays)
|
|
#382
 2005-10-23, 03:03
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey is it possible for someone underage to try this out. I have my own paypal account and I only want to try it with little amounts of money. I can't find anywhere on studiotraffic where it says you have to be over 18 but I just want some input.
|
|
#383
 2005-10-23, 10:25
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: Hey is it possible for someone underage to try this out. I have my own paypal account and I only want to try it with little amounts of money. I can't find anywhere on studiotraffic where it says you have to be over 18 but I just want some input.
on st, you can be any age... you can be 1 and still do this
|
|
#384
 2005-10-23, 12:08
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I wouldn't worry, weffy, there's no way for them to check even if they had a no minor policy.
Might I recommend Hitzpay? They also take PayPal, and seem to be going strong. 2% daily, upgrades last 180 days.
|
|
#385
 2005-10-23, 17:06
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok I signed up with hitzpay and earned my 20 cents for the day. I am a little blurry on what upgrades do and what credits do. If someone could give me a little detail on this but I am sure it is somewhere else in this thread but I'm just that lazy :/.
|
|
#386
 2005-10-23, 17:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Upgrades allow you to earn more. Currently you have a complementary upgrade unit, which hitzpay happens to give. You earn 20cents because this is 2% of the $10 upgrade. You will likely find that you are not allowed to cashout unless you upgrade with your own money (at least one unit), so check before you waste your time. Credits are for displaying a website of your choice. Make sure it fits the criteria for what is acceptable, as defined by the site. For other autosurfs you might be interested in check out the rest of the thread  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-23-2005).]
|
|
#387
 2005-10-23, 18:18
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: The only thing you should judge a program on is whether its paying and for how long. Thats the only empirical information you actually have.
It's all speculation, even if its good speculation. You cant judge these sites like that because YOU DONT KNOW whats going on behind the scenes. Many autosurfs exist for a long time despite common sense to the contrary. They could be doing anything with that money. The only thing you should judge a program on is whether its paying and for how long. Thats the only empirical information you actually have.
I don't want to get into a big argument here, but I can't let this one go. This is where you're just plain wrong Dag. There are many simple ways by which anyone can do their own research into these programs, without relying on forum hype. Indeed, basing decisions on what you read in forums is rather idiotic. But I'm not going to get into that- I have my ways and my info., you have your money, so why bicker? I'd just like to leave you with this rather informative link (and no- this isn't what I mean when I'm talking about "research".) Best of luck, and I'm glad you're rolling in it. http://www.hyip-navigator.com/Articles/scammers/scammers.htm
|
|
#388
 2005-10-23, 18:18
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag's right. The credits are kinda pointless though, as nobody pays attention to the advertised sites in rotation. Everyone seems to just promote their own referral link from a different program, but the chances of someone actually visiting your referral, and signing up with your referral still in the address, is very very slim.
12DP down again... Bastard hackers.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#389
 2005-10-23, 19:08
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok, I signed up with another account on Hitzpay since it says in their terms each user is allowed to have no more than 2 sccounts. I put 1 upgrade in each one so I am gonna see how this is gonna turn out. Hitzpay seems to be down for some reason though.
EDIT: Just another question, is it within the terms on Hitzpay to put in something like an Outwar link? I don't even know if outwar is still around but it was a role playing game where you had to get people to click your link for points.
[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 10-23-2005).]
|
|
#390
 2005-10-23, 19:53
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: Ok, I signed up with another account on Hitzpay since it says in their terms each user is allowed to have no more than 2 sccounts. I put 1 upgrade in each one so I am gonna see how this is gonna turn out. Hitzpay seems to be down for some reason though.
EDIT: Just another question, is it within the terms on Hitzpay to put in something like an Outwar link? I don't even know if outwar is still around but it was a role playing game where you had to get people to click your link for points.
Hitzpay is running fine for me. And 12DP is back too. I had never noticed that hitzpay allow you to have two accounts. I wonder why that is? As for the outwar link, I imagine thats fine. You can post any link except for ones which have popups, break out of frames, things like that. The rules are in a big font in the members area.
|
|
#391
 2005-10-23, 20:11
|
JimtheSheep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Anyone heard of DailyPaidProfit.com?
Looks to good to be true, 25% daily, Compounding investment is available, Payout will be made daily !
|
|
#392
 2005-10-23, 20:16
|
JimtheSheep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh and No Limit investment 
|
|
#393
 2005-10-23, 20:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jack, I stick by the idea that we simply have 2 different perspectives, and that you arent grasping mine. But thats cool, i dont want this to turn into an argument either. So lets just drop it, we've both had our say. 
|
|
#394
 2005-10-24, 14:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jim, that site does look to good to be true, maybe if you get in and out fast you can make a few bucks. Likely a scam though.
|
|
#395
 2005-10-24, 17:01
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
How long does it normally take to receive the payout from 12DP? My upgrade expired today.
|
|
#396
 2005-10-24, 20:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
about 5 days.
|
|
#397
 2005-10-24, 21:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Attention
Dont transfer any funds to Uniclear right now. They are having some sort of issue and funding of debit cards has been stalled. I'm pissed because i was due to have mine loaded today and now my funds are in Limbo.
|
|
#398
 2005-10-24, 23:52
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Can someone explain the whole compounding thing?
I know that at the end of the period you put the money you earned back in but do you put it all back in or only the amount you have rounded to the lowest upgrade unit?
I am trying to do some math and would like to know this for hitzpay atleast.
|
|
#399
 2005-10-25, 00:23
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Only the amount rounded down. With hitzpay upgrade units cost $1, and you cant get half a unit. Hitzpay have a compound feature built into their program, so that you dont have to wait for the money to be paid, and then put it back in. From the FAQ: quote:
Can i Compound? Yes,You can compound as per our rules. 1)compounding is allowed on the last day of the month before midnight.We make our payout list at midnight so no compounding is allowed after that time becouse we deduct all earnings from accounts for payout. The compounding option will become avaliable after midnight in your members area on the 29th or the 30th depending on what month it is and will give you a full day to surf and compound you earnings. This feature is controled by us in the admin so you will not see it till its time.
A bit unclear, basically what I think it's saying is that you have to tell the program not to automatically pay you at the end of the month, so that you can compound, but this option only appears on the last day of the month.
|
|
#400
 2005-10-25, 00:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What you need to do, is unless there is a "compounding" option that will do this for you, is go to the place on the site where you would by more units. When compounding is turned on you will be able to buy units from your earnings. When compounding is turned off this option wont be available (meaning you would need to buy units with egold etc...) Hope that helps.
|
|
#401
 2005-10-25, 22:19
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Has anyone seen the link for GrandHits on 12 Daily? I signed up for it because 3% earnings for surfing just 10 sites is pretty good for me in this early stage, plus they allow paypal which is all I'm willing to use right now! But does anyone know if it's any good? I assumed that the admin must be pretty good because it is advertised by 12 Daily.
|
|
#402
 2005-10-25, 23:53
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HARDMAN: Has anyone seen the link for GrandHits on 12 Daily? I signed up for it because 3% earnings for surfing just 10 sites is pretty good for me in this early stage, plus they allow paypal which is all I'm willing to use right now! But does anyone know if it's any good? I assumed that the admin must be pretty good because it is advertised by 12 Daily.
I wouldnt go on just because its advertised on 12daily.... www.studiotraffic.com now allows paypal upgrades
|
|
#403
 2005-10-26, 16:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
StudioTraffic has always allowed paypal upgrades. But its sneaky the way its done because you send a payment to an employee, who then credits your account. That way I guess there is no direct relationship between ST and PP.
|
|
#404
 2005-10-26, 17:28
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: StudioTraffic has always allowed paypal upgrades. But its sneaky the way its done because you send a payment to an employee, who then credits your account. That way I guess there is no direct relationship between ST and PP.
hmm... ive never heard of that method.. before there was a direct upgrade from paypal to st and then they took it away for about 5 months and now it's back....
|
|
#405
 2005-10-26, 19:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It was actually about 5 months ago that I did it. My original upgrade was through paypal, and i'm fairly certain i had to send the payment to a ST member, who then credited my account. I think I had to do it through the ticket system too - you know, as i'm writing this I dont remember whether it was Paypal or my credit card that I upgraded with. Maybe I'm mistaken, but i'm sure that was the process i went through.
|
|
#406
 2005-10-26, 19:28
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HARDMAN: Has anyone seen the link for GrandHits on 12 Daily? I signed up for it because 3% earnings for surfing just 10 sites is pretty good for me in this early stage, plus they allow paypal which is all I'm willing to use right now! But does anyone know if it's any good? I assumed that the admin must be pretty good because it is advertised by 12 Daily.
It seems to be a pretty good site however, it's been really slow and I currently cannot get on it atm. I would assume from all the traffic 12DailyPro brought it maybe ? Also, I suggest you guys sign up for a good investment program under Feederfund which is FXIG. A very solid investment that averages around 20% per month. Dag I strong recommend you look into it and invest. By the way, you cannot get join without a referral. It is a Private Referral only Membership Club. You can also invest in one of the other programs they offer but FXIG is blowing everyone out of the water. Basically FeederFund is for people who don't have the 5K to start with in FXIG or any of the other programs. So they have a direct account with the programs and they take your money and put it in. Cheers. I also make a quick page for you guys to see all the HYIP's I'm in at the moment and to compare them and their numbers. Http://www.cool-laptops.com/HYIP [This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 10-26-2005).]
|
|
#407
 2005-10-26, 21:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah I'm aware of feeder fund. Its notoriously stable, but the payout is sort of low. You really jumperd right into this eh? Good for you, i hope you're successful. When I get around to it I'm planning on Doing DadnDaves under you. The referral site is a good idea, particularly for forums. Mine's here www.pay-pup.ca Lets save the comments on the url  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-26-2005).]
|
|
#408
 2005-10-26, 23:22
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a bad feeling about GCI. I just think they are an all around scam and will go under before Christmas (when most do). Plus the guy speaks bad english on the forums and tries to advertise the site. I am also going to only be redositing my profits back into 12DailyPro as I think it will go down about 3 weeks before christmas. There was some talk about it and they even saw the thread. People were saying they thought it would go down in December. Well if I was 12DailyPro, I would shut down before everything thinks they are going to close so that they don't loose everyones money from them pulling it out.
Also, everyone of these are ponzi's it's just some last longer than others and it all depends on management. Some are "Certified" but anyone and their mom could be. So don't let things like that make you feel completely safe with the program. Some do invest in forex and some don't. Some make money with advertising also. I'm am currently training to trade in forex. If anyone else is interested, you can go directly to forex.com and sign up and play with the demo. I got lucky and one of the representatives offered me their training program for free. (Usually cost's $200) Since it was the end of the month though and showed him FeederFund, I got a freebie.
|
|
#409
 2005-10-26, 23:52
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wired2Stereo, Feederfund looks pretty good. Does it take paypal?
Also, forex seems pretty exciting. What have you learned about it?
|
|
#410
 2005-10-27, 03:16
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Feederfund only takes E-Gold.
You can fund your E-gold account with Able-Gold
Forex is really cool and you can make a quick buck everyday if you know what your doing. I'm currently just training for now. If I get good at it though, hell, I could be an investor some day if I wanted to be.
|
|
#411
 2005-10-27, 04:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
"if you know what you're doing" is the operative term. Most people lose money forex trading, its not as layman accessible as people think. I would do some serious research before messing with it. Besides, you make plenty of cash autosurfing 
|
|
#412
 2005-10-27, 11:01
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The object of the game with autosurfs though is to get in and out. Alot of these programs are going to go down near christmas time. Remember, every single one of them will close eventually. So in a year from now we could have membership into several different sites then what we have now and call them "stable". They are all ponzi's just remember that. The life one each one differs though. If the autosurfing sites are doing forex, don't you think that it would be a good idea to learn how ?  It's a good investment once you learn and it's better than the stock market. I'd play with my money in forex but I am still going to autosurf. I'm just being really careful now and getting out my initial deposits from all of them so I'm earning money off just my profit that I made and not my initial money I put in. Goodluck man.
|
|
#413
 2005-10-27, 13:43
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just requested my first payout from 1dollarPTS. they say it takes 48 hours. It was for 20$, which will leave me with another 50$ to cashout once all my upgrades expire in a week or so.
|
|
#414
 2005-10-27, 14:03
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
1Dollarpts look pretty good. They have a higher daily ROI, and pay more often than 12DP.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#415
 2005-10-27, 17:45
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Anyone heard from LutherX?
|
|
#416
 2005-10-27, 17:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: "if you know what you're doing" is the operative term. Most people lose money forex trading, its not as layman accessible as people think. I would do some serious research before messing with it. Besides, you make plenty of cash autosurfing 
OT: yeh, the mod archived the old forex thread. I'm working on another one with new stuff I got  Wired2Stereo about FX: First off, congrats. Most people don't take at least a few months to learn the market before they jump in and get crushed. If I may add some advice that I found helpful so far: Start off paper trading for a few months, and learn spend some time learning about the market. It will help your ability to see good opportunities. Learn how it effects your mind, and how you can control it. Before you start trading with real money, you need a to create a trading plan, so that you can have an idea about what you are going to do. As in, some people will just 'scalp', or make several small trades for pips, rather than making a few trades and letting them run. You need to figure out what kind of indictators you like to use best, and start using them. You need to figure out what your going to do in advance on a lot of this. [This message has been edited by General Patton (edited 10-27-2005).]
|
|
#417
 2005-10-27, 19:31
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont think the object of autosurfing is to "get in and out". I think the object is to get in in hopes of making money prior to the program going down. The idea is to make make more money than you lose. I really dont agree with these "predicitons" people make about autosurfs. These programs continue to defy peoples expectations on a regular basis. Programs expected to do well go down, others defy all odds and last for years, while all the while people act like experts and are frequently wrong. There are hallmark signs of a program in trouble, but noone can predict whats going to happen to a program thats doing good now many months down the road. There are simply too many unseen variables.
And just because they are ponzi's doesnt mean anything. People make money in Ponzi's. They will go down sometime and people will lose money, but studio traffic in particular has shown how the Ponzi model can be expanded upon to sustain itself for many years.
These programs are barely legal, they could be investing money in anything for all the user knows. The fact is there are too many examples of programs defying the odds to assume there is a science of prediction here. All you can do is go with your gut, and the hype, and place your bets.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-27-2005).]
|
|
#418
 2005-10-27, 20:23
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This thread is on fire!
How long have 1dollarpts been around for?
|
|
#419
 2005-10-27, 20:26
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: This thread is on fire!
How long have 1dollarpts been around for?
a few weeks. on talkgold and some other HYIP forums people have reported getting paid.
|
|
#420
 2005-10-27, 20:30
|
sunchild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I dont think the object of autosurfing is to "get in and out".
Hi dagnabitt. I signed up under you and really need some help. Am I suppose to keep in contact with you? I got this strange message from a site that says i should stay in contact with the person that referred me. This message is also a test. I'm having trouble posting. 
|
|
#421
 2005-10-27, 20:34
|
sunchild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
cool. I made a freakin' post. If I DO need to contact you, I'll get a new email account asap. Back to reading this very long thread. I chose you because many other people wanted me to sign up under them. I didn't wanta hurt feelings. I'm such a nice girl. 
|
|
#422
 2005-10-27, 20:49
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sweet Sunchild. Thank you. I will certainly help you with anything you need. Whic program did you join under me? If it was 12 daily I should have already contacted you. If it was another program let me know and I'll get your address from my referral list.
Also, if you need a gmail invite I will send you one.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-27-2005).]
|
|
#423
 2005-10-27, 20:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Anyone heard from LutherX?
Not for a while.
|
|
#424
 2005-10-27, 22:09
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I dont think the object of autosurfing is to "get in and out". I think the object is to get in in hopes of making money prior to the program going down. The idea is to make make more money than you lose. I really dont agree with these "predicitons" people make about autosurfs. These programs continue to defy peoples expectations on a regular basis. Programs expected to do well go down, others defy all odds and last for years, while all the while people act like experts and are frequently wrong. There are hallmark signs of a program in trouble, but noone can predict whats going to happen to a program thats doing good now many months down the road. There are simply too many unseen variables.
And just because they are ponzi's doesnt mean anything. People make money in Ponzi's. They will go down sometime and people will lose money, but studio traffic in particular has shown how the Ponzi model can be expanded upon to sustain itself for many years.
These programs are barely legal, they could be investing money in anything for all the user knows. The fact is there are too many examples of programs defying the odds to assume there is a science of prediction here. All you can do is go with your gut, and the hype, and place your bets.
The point is, they all go down eventually. Some close without a trace and some slowly close but don't pay out. The object is to get in, make your profit and get out with more money that you started with before the program goes down. Christmas is coming guys, thats why I'm going to get my initial money that I put in out and then ride through Christmas on profit so if one goes down, I don't loose money. Trust me, alot go down before christmas, ask around. I'm not saying for certain which ones but there will be a few. And think about this, if I was a company like 12DailyPro and they are nearing their peak, would I disapear instantly or gradually. All the programs are started for is to make money. The HYIP's are more reliable because most invest your money but autosurfing is a different story. Remember, they all come to an end eventually. Keep that in the back of your mind everyday. It's funny how people are making forums about when they think 12DailyPro will go down and ST. If a group of people all get convinced that its going to go down in a certain time frame and they are posting it on forums, it's going to be viewable by the program Admin's. Now think about this, if you were the owner of an autosurf program and you saw that majority of the people were going to start pulling their money out around a certain time, you don't want to ride it out because these programs are based on growth. So you would want to close the program BEFORE they pull their money out or don't pay out and close down eventually. I'm not saying that 12DailyPro is going to close down for sure before christmas but I have a huge gut feeling that they will. Another thing, these programs never show proof of trading etc. They just say they do. Also, for ones that are certified, anyone and their mom could get certified. One of the programs, I forget who said that they won awards and such. Well what awards ? They don't show any information they just spit words. Don't believe everything you hear. 12DailyPro is also talking about a meeting next year on their website. ":: 1st Annual GPT CONFERENCE Yesterday I had a series of exciting meetings which culminated in the selection of the hotel and conference that will be headquarters for our 1st Annual GPT Conference. This convention is an opportunity for web entrepreneurs, administrators, surfers, clickers, and promoters to meet, exchange ideas, find new advertising and promotional opportunities, discovery new technologies and services, share strategies, and have a little fun too. The convention will be held February 24-26 in Charlotte, North Carolina. By the end of next week, we will be launching the convention website which will go into heavy rotation through the industry�s most popular GPT sites. We have already had a wonderful response from people who are interested in sponsoring, speaking, and exhibiting; there are still some opportunities of this nature available and those details will be included on the site as well. So mark your calendars; we look forward to seeing all of you there and meeting you face-to-face! " Honestly I think thats a bunch of bullshit and they just made it up to make you feel like they are going to last through the year at least till then. Just keep an open mind about this, I'm not one sided but there are alot of sketchy things here. I would like to hear what you think about this information too, I'm not saying I'm right. I very well could be wrong and just playing it safe but you never know with autosurfing unless they start offering proof. You could look at that convention two ways: postive or negative. They very well could be an extremely well managed program or they could be just a load of bullshit and there will be no meeting. Feel free to comment and maybe if any of you can dig up any information. Supposely they are suppose to start advertising this "convention" next week. [This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 10-27-2005).]
|
|
#425
 2005-10-27, 23:19
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Here's food for thought. I just spent several hours working on a spreadsheet for 1DollarPts. Thanks to their "upgrades last 10 days, but you get paid every 7 days" scheme, it makes everything awefully complicated. Anyway.
I worked out that if I make an initial investment of $240 tomorrow, and I simply plug back all of the money I withdraw, by the start of January I'll be 'earning' over $100 a day. And that's with stormpay, and assuming no referrals.
So here's my referral. Make me happy.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-27-2005).]
|
|
#426
 2005-10-27, 23:44
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thats not any kind of input as to what I have said.
|
|
#427
 2005-10-27, 23:55
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Wired2Stereo: Thats not any kind of input as to what I have said.
...I know.
|
|
#428
 2005-10-28, 05:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL, I guess you wanted some feed back. I agree with pretty much everything you said.
That "convention" would be hilarious if it happenned
You know its funny. I never figured it out while it was going on, and it was explained to me so that I didnt get it at the time. But at the last place I worked alot of the Jamaicans I worked with were involved in a Ponzi scheme. Every paycheck these people would hand over hundreds from their pay to this old lady, who in turn handed it to another old lady that ran the thing. They were always taking these expensive vacations and buying cars and shit and I never figured out how it worked (I was never invited to join). It was 3 years ago that I was first told about it, and to this day they still do it. Just goes to show you can make money from these things.
Just think of how much money people would make with a pyramid scheme where everyone was honest and participated like they were told. People would rake it in.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-28-2005).]
|
|
#429
 2005-10-28, 08:39
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I havent been keeping up with this thread. Are you guys making money?
Edit: scratch that, just saw the dits on the first page.. damn I need to get in on this.
[This message has been edited by Real.PUA (edited 10-28-2005).]
|
|
#430
 2005-10-28, 15:16
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Wired2Stereo: It's funny how people are making forums about when they think 12DailyPro will go down and ST. If a group of people all get convinced that its going to go down in a certain time frame and they are posting it on forums, it's going to be viewable by the program Admin's. Now think about this, if you were the owner of an autosurf program and you saw that majority of the people were going to start pulling their money out around a certain time, you don't want to ride it out because these programs are based on growth. So you would want to close the program BEFORE they pull their money out or don't pay out and close down eventually.
I'm not saying that 12DailyPro is going to close down for sure before christmas but I have a huge gut feeling that they will. this "convention" next week.
Dag hates it when he sees comments like this because he knows better than most that it's really all about psychology, and the forums are crucial when it comes to this. Just look at the real markets and how much they talk about "investor confidence/fear". When the big players get cold feet, watch out! I don't believe a single autosurf (or hyip)invests- which is why they need to grow exponentially to survive- the amount coming in must be greater than the ever-expanding withdrawals. Which is why it all comes down to the "buzz"- I think Dag mentioned he has a psychology degree so it's not surprising that he's in this business. Although I think a statistical mathematician might do even better. Fact is, the buzz can't last long because not that many people are willing to throw their money into their computer...
|
|
#431
 2005-10-28, 15:37
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm glad you guys at least see what I'm saying. I have really brought this up on the HYIP forums because I would be arguing with alot of people lol. Like I'm not saying some of these aren't reliable but they all will come to an end. So many people stand by 12DailyPro and ST with their life....
I don't know though if they are just trying to get more people to join or if they really think that it's 100% reliable lol. I feel bad if they really believe in it.
I don't have a degree in psychology but I am really good at thinking of many possibilites of situations and thinking in other peoples shoes.
|
|
#432
 2005-10-28, 21:07
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabit, what about 12dp and TAXES?
I got a total asshat trying to scare referals away from me on luelinks by saying if you get 600 bucks or more from 12dp, they instantly file a tax report on you.
Since youve made multiple thousands...could you give me the skinny on US taxes and 12dp?
|
|
#433
 2005-10-28, 22:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No. It is your responsibility to declare (or not declare) any income. You dont give 12daily any personal info really, so they cant do that.
|
|
#434
 2005-10-28, 23:35
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
bluefox
That asshat is wrong. Unless your making over 7K a year from autosurfing, then don't worry about filing taxes for that money.
|
|
#435
 2005-10-29, 14:56
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
awesome, thanks for the help guys. Ill try to put this lying jerk in his place.
peace.
|
|
#436
 2005-10-29, 16:51
|
Heavens a Lie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey Chaz just letting you know I signed up under you with 12daily pro and I'm fairly confident that I know what I'm doing. Just one quick question about cashing out and the upgrades, so basically I can make 12 percent a day for 12 days but at the end of or before the end of the 12 days I have to upgrade again or else it won't cash me out automatically? That's the only thing I'm a little shaky on.
Another thing, would this be a good game plan. I'm hearing all this hype about 12daily possibly going down in december and since I'm relatively new to this I want to be cautious and get as much info as I can. I'm thinking would it be smart to invest huge in november (it's all money I can afford to lose) and by the end of november I'll have made all that money back in theory and by december I'll be able to invest risk free. Am I correct or am I mistaken? Here's an example below with $1002:
Nov 1: $1002 over 12 days will return $1442.88 Nov 13: $1446 reinvested over 12 days becomes $2082
so in a 24 day span i've made back the 1002 dollar investment and i have more to burn all pure profit. And yes I know it takes about 5-7 business days to get the check to reinvest but I'm goint to put in more of my own money about the same as I would be paid so I won't have to wait for the check. What do you guys think of this?
|
|
#437
 2005-10-29, 17:36
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Heavens a Lie: Hey Chaz just letting you know I signed up under you with 12daily pro and I'm fairly confident that I know what I'm doing. Just one quick question about cashing out and the upgrades, so basically I can make 12 percent a day for 12 days but at the end of or before the end of the 12 days I have to upgrade again or else it won't cash me out automatically? That's the only thing I'm a little shaky on.
Another thing, would this be a good game plan. I'm hearing all this hype about 12daily possibly going down in december and since I'm relatively new to this I want to be cautious and get as much info as I can. I'm thinking would it be smart to invest huge in november (it's all money I can afford to lose) and by the end of november I'll have made all that money back in theory and by december I'll be able to invest risk free. Am I correct or am I mistaken? Here's an example below with $1002:
Nov 1: $1002 over 12 days will return $1442.88 Nov 13: $1446 reinvested over 12 days becomes $2082
so in a 24 day span i've made back the 1002 dollar investment and i have more to burn all pure profit. And yes I know it takes about 5-7 business days to get the check to reinvest but I'm goint to put in more of my own money about the same as I would be paid so I won't have to wait for the check. What do you guys think of this?
Remember that it takes around 17-19 days till you get the money into your stormpay account. 12days + 5-7 days cashout.
|
|
#438
 2005-10-29, 19:10
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Heavens a Lie: Hey Chaz just letting you know I signed up under you with 12daily pro and I'm fairly confident that I know what I'm doing.
Many thanks, I appreciate it. quote:
Thanks Just one quick question about cashing out and the upgrades, so basically I can make 12 percent a day for 12 days but at the end of or before the end of the 12 days I have to upgrade again or else it won't cash me out automatically? That's the only thing I'm a little shaky on.
No. At the end of the 12 days you will automatically get paid whatever you have earned. So if you do all your surfing, you will be paid 144% of your initial investment, after the 12 days. You do not need to re-upgrade. quote:
Another thing, would this be a good game plan. I'm hearing all this hype about 12daily possibly going down in december and since I'm relatively new to this I want to be cautious and get as much info as I can. I'm thinking would it be smart to invest huge in november (it's all money I can afford to lose) and by the end of november I'll have made all that money back in theory and by december I'll be able to invest risk free. Am I correct or am I mistaken? Here's an example below with $1002:
Nov 1: $1002 over 12 days will return $1442.88 Nov 13: $1446 reinvested over 12 days becomes $2082
Although there have been a large number of rumours and predictions, and so far none have come true, it�s a good idea to retrieve your initial investment as soon as possible. Getting in and out fast sounds like a good idea. The theory behind the figures there is sound, but you haven�t taken fees into account. If you�re using stormpay I�m afraid you�ll get hit hard by the fees. 12 Daily Pro will send you your payment of 144% of your initial investment, but then stormpay will take 6.9% of whatever cash you receive. So, $1002 over 12 days (which isn�t actually 12 days, more on that later) actually turns out as 1002 * 1.44 * (1- 0.069) = $1343.21. And then for the second time slot: 1338 * 1.44 * (1-0.069) = $1793.78 Fees for egold are much better, I think it�s 1% to receive rather than 6.9%. quote:
so in a 24 day span i've made back the 1002 dollar investment and i have more to burn all pure profit. And yes I know it takes about 5-7 business days to get the check to reinvest but I'm goint to put in more of my own money about the same as I would be paid so I won't have to wait for the check. What do you guys think of this?
Be warned, doing that is very risky. If 12DP goes down while you have your $1000 investment in there, you loose $1000. It it goes down between the time when you�ve finished your 12 days and are waiting to receive the payment, and the time when you receive your payment (days 12 to 19, if you like) then you loose the initial investment ($1000) plus the new investment you took out of your pocket. If I were you I would make the $1000 investment, wait for it to be paid to you, plug it back in, and then if you�re using stormpay, I would plug back in the $1000 even though some of that would still be your initial investment, and keep hold of the $800. If you�re using Egold, then reinvest $1000, and keep the other $1000. Any other questions, just ask.
|
|
#439
 2005-10-29, 21:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Guys, dont get caught up in these rumors. Judge the program by its performance, not whats happenned in the past. There will be warning signs when 12 daily goes down, and they will have nothing to do with Christmas. They will have to do with gradually being later on payments and other excuses why payments arent being processed properlly. Thats the only thing you need to look out for. As long as there are no actualy problems with 12 daily, invest and be comfortable that you made a smart bet.
|
|
#440
 2005-10-29, 21:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
From Paid Pesponse/Exposue. This will be very interesting. 10 bucks says he is investing heavily in 12daily to offset his losses. If he does pay his members I have alot of respect for the guy. quote: Payment Update:
All Paid Response and Paid Exposure members will be paid up (in full) by November 30th.. This is a roughed in deadline and we may be able to settle it all up long before then, but BY November 30th, we will be absolutely caught up on all payment requests.. both current and previous ones.
HOWEVER..
Those who requested payment via Paypal MAY be asked to change their preferences to a different processor, since PR and PE will no longer be accepting Paypal on site. We will be able to pay out a large percentage via Paypal, however there might be a few asked to change to a different processor, if possible. If Paypal is the only way you can accept money, do NOT worry.. we will work it out for you..
Other payment options will include Moneybookers (up to $15,000), Intgold, (up to $25,000.00), Netpay and E-gold (unlimited). We will no longer be paying out via the gcard, however with their new options you can transfer funds from an egold account to your card, instantly (see http://www.mygcard.com for details).
I am sure this update comes as a relief to our community, and I hope that together, we can make these issues a thing of the past.. for good.
All the best,
Aaron Bowering Administrator
|
|
#441
 2005-10-29, 23:16
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Over on another forum discussing autosurfing, somebody posted a graph of traffic visiting 12 Daily Pro: http://tinyurl.com/a76ga
Apparantly that big dip infront of october is a bug, and is present in all of the graphs alexa has produced.
Looks like 12DP is doing fine.
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 10-29-2005).]
|
|
#442
 2005-10-29, 23:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm putting in a grand tonight.
Chaz those alexa graphs are great. That october spike seems to be there for alot of sites. I wonder what that is. Check out how fast gcisurf and auto-surf.biz have grown. These graphs are a great resource.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-29-2005).]
|
|
#443
 2005-10-30, 01:09
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh dear, I'm having second thoughts about 1dollarpts. Look at the graph: http://tinyurl.com/atjj4
Not good.
|
|
#444
 2005-10-30, 01:58
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yeah, after I get my payout from 1dollarpts I'm probably going to put half in 12daily and the rest back into it, but never as much as my first upgrade was.
|
|
#445
 2005-10-30, 04:57
|
sunchild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Sweet Sunchild. Thank you. I will certainly help you with anything you need. Whic program did you join under me? If it was 12 daily I should have already contacted you. If it was another program let me know and I'll get your address from my referral list.
Also, if you need a gmail invite I will send you one.
I have gmail now and I did believe what I saw on 12pro was you but not sure. Also S.T. was under you. Sorry it has taken me while to get back here. Life and such. There does need to be some homework done by myself. Now, I shall read this thread. Up all night so I hope to get some reading done. You are more helpful than the others. Thanks. [This message has been edited by sunchild (edited 10-30-2005).]
|
|
#446
 2005-10-30, 05:19
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Check your mail 
|
|
#447
 2005-10-30, 16:02
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Help another avid 12dper with a referal! http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=47162
Thanks to whoever signs up.
|
|
#448
 2005-10-30, 17:53
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Upgrading with earnings is turned on today for hitzpay. I bought 5 more upgrades with my balance, what did everyone else do?
|
|
#449
 2005-10-30, 18:27
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Anyone heard from LutherX?
Woohoo! That fucking hurricane was a ride! We got the shit spanked out of us down here. My whole city is just trashed now. Nobody here took that thing seriously either. People didn't even move their cars off the road, and now some dude down the street has half of a big-ass evergreen sitting on his Lexus, the poor sod. We just got our power & phones back this afternoon, so things are getting back to normal here. I'll still have to wait in line when I go to fill up my gas tank though  Damn lost a whole week of surfing.... [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-30-2005).]
|
|
#450
 2005-10-30, 20:09
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sitting on a dildo chair
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
for studiotraffic.com - i get a 10$ account for free, the payout is 1 cent a day? if i get referrals the money they put in also goes to my account?
since 12daily gives 12 % a day, doesn't that rape the shit outta studiotraffic? if this is right, why do people go on studiotraffic?
one last q: the autosufer think is running right now and says i earned 4 credits so far. what are credits for? (credits = money?)
autosurfer n00bs rule!!!!111!!1111!!!12!#@!!
[This message has been edited by john_deer (edited 10-30-2005).]
|
|
#451
 2005-10-30, 20:57
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^ Credits are what you spend to have other people hit your website, 1 credit = 1 hit.
I have a question for the cool people. How do the people that run these sites make money? The legit ones at least. The reason is I am thinking of starting one since I can get the script 12 daily and HitzPay uses.
|
|
#452
 2005-10-30, 22:02
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Welcome back lutherx. That sucks about your predicament. Hope you didnt lose any money.
John Deer - Read the rest of the thread bud, all those questions have been addressed.
Weffy - They make money either by skimming a percentage. I believe there is a part of the script that skims 1-2% from the gross into a separate account, but I could be wrong.
It would take ALOT of work to run a successful program, and you will likely need a bit of a startup fund in order to get the ball rolling and build a reputation. I've thought about starting one myself, but the more i look into it the more i realize how difficult it would be to succeed.
|
|
#453
 2005-10-30, 22:30
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Where are the sites getting the money to pay the surfers. If the sites take 1-2% out of the gross of what they pay where do they get the money to take the percent out of? I know people pay for upgrades, but then they have to make a profit somehow.
I am guessing somehow advertisers pay the sites to list their website in the autosurf?
|
|
#454
 2005-10-30, 23:13
|
sunchild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabitt, you have mail about this topic. Had me a bit worried there for a while. hahahaa!
Everyone be safe. It is mischief night.
peace!
[This message has been edited by sunchild (edited 10-30-2005).]
|
|
#455
 2005-10-30, 23:22
|
sunchild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: I am guessing somehow advertisers pay the sites to list their website in the autosurf?
I saw one that said 600.00 to 800.00 to advertise. They are making the big bucks! Now I need to open a 12pro but I don't have the capital. :-( And I'm not a con-person. Many of the fake sites, I guess this is what they do. How they live with themselves is beyond me. jerks. Lady Karma has a very serious mood. so they will get!
|
|
#456
 2005-10-31, 00:58
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
New program, USA Based. [link=http://tinyurl.com/9qsw2] CarolinaGoldSurf [/link]
Surf 15 pages and earn 5% daily for 30 days!
Upgrades are $5.00 $1500 maximum. Upgrade with E-gold,Stormpay or Moneybookers
Free Members: 500 credits when you join Surf for credits 10:8 credit ratio
Upgraded Members: 500 credits when you join 500 free credits monthly Add 1 banner to our rotator per $10 in upgrades Earn 5% daily, upgrades good for 30 days Cashout at $10 Cashout anytime you have enough earnings Limit of 2 cashouts per month
Earn 2% commission on your referrals upgrades!
|
|
#457
 2005-10-31, 02:52
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sitting on a dildo chair
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i tried to sign up to a few of them using a hotmail account (auto-surf.biz for example) and they won't use free domain accounts like hotmail, yahoo, etc. i don't have a different email account - what do i do? cna i still go on these sites?
|
|
#458
 2005-10-31, 03:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Post an email address and i'll send you a gmail invite.
|
|
#459
 2005-10-31, 03:09
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sitting on a dildo chair
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
perfer not to post real one, the one i used that got raped by porn spam etc. is hunt_her@hotmail.com - thanks
also - can credits be transfered to different accounts , since most auto-surfing sites have them? and i jstu realized - when the site asks you for your egodl account do you give them the account number? ...i so, how do i change it?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just was fooling around with egold - fiquring out all the features and such when i came about icegold - i was seeign how mcuh exchange rates and stuff would be so i was fooling around with 10 $ CAD, i clicked "confirmed" and it gave me wire instuctions - do i have to give them 10 bucks now? it'll take 7 bucks for the wire transfer which is ALOT - only get 3 bucks in egold account.
Do i have to do this and is there any other company with a lower exchange, perferably one where i dont have to wire transfer money.
- thanks!
[This message has been edited by john_deer (edited 10-31-2005).]
|
|
#460
 2005-10-31, 16:07
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is 1dollarpts down for good? Just went there to register, as I was going to put some of my 50cent2surf payout in on the 3rd, and it says there is no page there. Edit: Ah, the page is back up, I'm going to sign up under one of you now  [This message has been edited by picto (edited 11-01-2005).]
|
|
#461
 2005-10-31, 16:42
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hm, you're right.
|
|
#462
 2005-10-31, 17:47
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah Titan Surf seems to have pulled a disappearing act as well. Dare I file yet another stormpay fraud request?
|
|
#463
 2005-10-31, 20:33
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by picto: Is 1dollarpts down for good? Just went there to register, as I was going to put some of my 50cent2surf payout in on the 3rd, and it says there is no page there.
1dollarPTS registration seems fine. [This message has been edited by D Krunk (edited 10-31-2005).]
|
|
#464
 2005-11-01, 00:04
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Id save it for a bigger investment,dag.
|
|
#465
 2005-11-01, 06:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
D Krunk I tried to sign up under you for 1dollarPTS but their mailer is down and i cant get my accoutn verified. It says contact them, but i get a 404 when i try to.
I have my doubts about this one to be honest.
|
|
#466
 2005-11-01, 07:02
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yeah, I do too a little bit, but I'm not giving up hope yet. I only put about 40 bucks in. I'm waiting on a payout I requested on Friday, so we'll see this week whether it pays.
I haven't had any problems logging in, but when I checked the signup link to see if it was down after someone posted they got an error, I got the same error.
It worked after reloading the page a couple times though, so who knows, their server may just be under a lot of stress or something.
|
|
#467
 2005-11-01, 16:43
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK, have just signed up to 1dollarpts under D Krunk, but have the same activation problem as Dag. I've submitted a ticket and am waiting for a reply. Strange thing is they said they will email me my ticket number, but if their mailer is down they can't, so there is no way to contact them properly.
I don't see how this site can last long tho, I've just done a quick spreadsheet and worked out that you can make a 1000% return in only 2 months if you start on a thursday then reinvest everything every thursday
[This message has been edited by picto (edited 11-01-2005).]
|
|
#468
 2005-11-01, 20:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Woo hoo. Uniclear funded my card today. Spent the morning going to various banks to withdraw. Great feeling  Anyone that hasnt yet I would really consider looking into them. Their fee's are practically nothing compared to the convenience. You can buy egold through them as well for only 3%.
|
|
#469
 2005-11-02, 03:05
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
HitzPay is starting to look a little shady. It seems a little convienent(SP?) that all their egold account numbers got corrupted and INTGOLD and PayPal locked their accounts. On top of that they say their payout person has the flu. This sucks because I haven't even gotten a payout from HitzPay yet.
|
|
#470
 2005-11-02, 03:16
|
tingtonger 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag, could you how much time a day do you spend on this compared to how much you make a day? Just curious, it looks interesting.
|
|
#471
 2005-11-02, 04:07
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Right now, I spend about 5 minutes/day through 12% daily making $75.60/day, and then about 2 minutes/day on studiotraffic making $22/day on one account and $3/day on another account.
I'm going to keep compounding all three until they are maxed, then take the money out. Should max 12Daily by spring, then just take that money out every time to put down on ST and my own personal use. Do that until 12Daily goes down, compound ST account 1+2 until maxed, then start on account 3 with the earnings from 1+2.
|
|
#472
 2005-11-02, 04:24
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by tingtonger: Dag, could you how much time a day do you spend on this compared to how much you make a day? Just curious, it looks interesting.
I spend about 1 hour a day, plus I suppose talking to my referrals and posting in forums and whatnot. I've become very adept at sliding all this autosurfing business into the cracks of my regular life, and really enjoy it as a hobby, so time is not really an issue. As for how much I make, its hard to say. I profited over $2000 this month, and will do that again for november (god willing). Once you make enough to just use profit its easier to invest more without worrying too much, so I'm at a good place right now. I'm not stupid enough to expect this to continue forever, but who knows could be a while. if and when 12 daily goes down it will be replaced by something else. If I'm lucky i'll be able to feel that one out and get a groove going without too much loss. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-02-2005).]
|
|
#473
 2005-11-02, 05:48
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
16Dailypro?, Sure what the hell  16% for 8 days, surfing 16 sites. They made their first payout, which is weekly on sundays I believe. 1$ upgrades and no minimum cashout. Might be a good bet. I'm gonna throw a few bucks at it and see what comes back. http://www.16dailypro.com/?ref=421 [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-02-2005).]
|
|
#474
 2005-11-02, 15:54
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag, when you wire money to uniclear, can you do it directly through BMO or does it have to go from your bank to Bank of America? I noticed that they said "Bank of Montreal" in the wire payment options field but not on the main wire page- JUST after I mailed the fucking money order! Now I'll have to wait for 2 weeks I guess, before the money order finally gets to them and my account.
Thanks. Sorry about being a dick earlier.
|
|
#475
 2005-11-02, 16:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jack no worries me too  I havent wired them before. I've only used them with egold, so I'm not sure I can help you. I know thet've recently changed all of their banking arrangements, but i havent paid to close attention. Contact their support staff I guess.
|
|
#476
 2005-11-02, 18:49
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: HitzPay is starting to look a little shady. It seems a little convienent(SP?) that all their egold account numbers got corrupted and INTGOLD and PayPal locked their accounts. On top of that they say their payout person has the flu. This sucks because I haven't even gotten a payout from HitzPay yet.
Yeah, those bastards have $40 of mine. They better not be going down. And I also found out that Grandhits won't transfer to my Paypal processor. Do you guys think I could buy egold with Uniclear? [This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 11-02-2005).]
|
|
#477
 2005-11-02, 19:02
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've got $150 in hitzpay. Only $90 of it is mine, but still...
|
|
#478
 2005-11-02, 20:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Lets not jump the gun on Hitzpay just yet. They do have until the 15th in their TOS.
|
|
#479
 2005-11-02, 22:25
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Agreed. They seem to be one of the more reliable programs 
|
|
#480
 2005-11-03, 03:30
|
D Krunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
1dollarpts is shutting down. weak. hopefully nobody put too much money in it. I had 39 bucks.
I don't count on getting my refund from them. Dag, what was the process you had to go through to get Stormpay to hook you up with your money back on 10daily or whatever?
|
|
#481
 2005-11-03, 04:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Go to there claims center and file a claim. Be warned though, i filed one for titan surf and was told to beat it. That was my 3rd one though so that may have had something to do with it. You might as well try. Do it now before they can get the money out of the Stormpay account. Tell them that you paid for a membership fee for a certain amount of time, during which you would have the chance to profit, and that you did not receive your full membership. Dont focus on them taking your money and not giving anything back, because thats not what you actually bought. You aid to have your site seen for how ever many days. Your site will not be seen, so you deserve your money back.
That should be open and shut, but who knows.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-03-2005).]
|
|
#482
 2005-11-04, 02:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ha sanyone else had their 12daily link seemingly banned from StudioTraffic? It was disabled and they wont let me re ad it.
|
|
#483
 2005-11-04, 04:42
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Ha sanyone else had their 12daily link seemingly banned from StudioTraffic? It was disabled and they wont let me re ad it.
studiotraffic has recently just stopped all other hyip and autosurf sites from their rotators....
|
|
#484
 2005-11-04, 10:10
|
deathDiver 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
crap....i only have $.60. i do this to get money, yet i have no money...i'm fucked. is there any way i can get past this? i need money bad 
|
|
#485
 2005-11-04, 17:14
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Ha sanyone else had their 12daily link seemingly banned from StudioTraffic? It was disabled and they wont let me re ad it.
I don't like Studio Traffic anymore. As soon as I get to a point where I can withdraw my funds I'm doing so. Too many of their sites cause another window to pop up and the thing basically stops and waits for user input. Yesterday 5 or 6 sites in a row did that. The day before, I was doing it at work, and let the thing go for over an hour, only to find out it was hanging on one of the first few sites.
|
|
#486
 2005-11-04, 18:35
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by deathDiver: crap....i only have $.60. i do this to get money, yet i have no money...i'm fucked. is there any way i can get past this? i need money bad
Not much you can do, really. Just put it all into 12 Daily Pro, and reinvest all of the money you get out of it. It'll grow faster than you think.
|
|
#487
 2005-11-04, 21:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
They're charging 5% now to cashout to egold. Their fees are ludicrous. Not ludicrous enought to actually stop them though |:
|
|
#488
 2005-11-05, 17:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hitzpay's paypal issues have been resolved. They will begin payouts today 
|
|
#489
 2005-11-05, 20:18
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys I found a new one. You double your money with this one and you don't have to surf at all.
New program by 50cent2Surf.com
Six2Double Welcome to six2double program!
Discover how YOU will double YOUR money in a few days
How does it work?
The six2double system is simply a single-line matrix. In our 200% line every time 2 shares are purchased, the person at the top gets paid and the next person moves up.
For Example: You purchased a share in $50 and you are at the top position #1. If someone purchases 2 shares after you, you will be paid $100 (you have made a profit of $50). You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top. It is possible to cycle many times a day with the right amount of promotion and Teamwork.
Your spent money won't go anywhere; all money is stored in a private e-gold account. Our site is made to be as simple to use as possible for the common computer user. We have designed our script to best suit you! You need a minimum of $11 on your e-gold account to start. Payments are made 100% automatically!
How do you purchase a spot on the list?
Go to our spots page and click "Buy A Spot", you can buy as many as you like, no limit, you'll receive 200% back on your purchase paid directly into your account instantly.
Spots available: $0.60 $6 $12 $18 $24 $30 $60 $120
[This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 11-05-2005).]
|
|
#490
 2005-11-06, 07:51
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hmm, I read that HitzPay is backed by FOREX trading. Can someone explain to me what FOREX trading is?
|
|
#491
 2005-11-06, 11:35
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
FOREX stands for foreign exchange. Basically hitzpay claim that they use the money you give them, to invest in a currency in the hope that it will increase in value over a space of time, and this is how they fund your payments.
|
|
#492
 2005-11-06, 14:31
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
The convention's website for 12DailyPro is up now. www.gptconvention.com
Kinda makes me question if 12DailyPro is going to be around for years. Then again, it could be just buying them time so then they could close down when Christmas comes. But I don't know. It's all a gamble I'm willing to take...
Dag are you going to be attending ? I'm thinking about it but if some of the people who got scammed by other autosurfs show up, there could be alot of shit going down.
[This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 11-06-2005).]
|
|
#493
 2005-11-06, 15:21
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heh, royal rumble!! I just signed up to Uniclear ($5 for Dag!  ) and I'm really glad I did. I'll be switching to e-gold for sure, the debit card is attractive and it turns out I can infact fund my Uniclear through the internet banking feature of my HSBC account. So I dont even need to get me arse off me chair!
|
|
#494
 2005-11-07, 04:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This whole conference thing is cracking me right up. I'm dying to see how that goes down, and no, i doubt i'll be going, lol. Of note I was Paid by Hitzpay today  Edit: Just got this Internal message from UNiclear. What this means for autosurfing is huge. Not only will you be able to by Egold with a credit card for a very resonable fee, if the autosurfs pick up on this you will be able to upgrade directly from your credit card. The amount of revenue for these programs will increase huge. quote: Dear UniClear client;
You are receiving this imail as you are a client of Uniclear Express. The purpose of this imail is to provide information for those interested in opening a Uniclear Express merchant account to begin processing credit cards for clients interested in this new service.
Uniclear Express is proud to offer merchant services to virtually all industries including International and high risk industries. Uniclear Express only requires a one time payment of a $49 for a setup fee through November 24, 2005. This fee will increase to $79 for merchants that sign up on or after Friday November 25, 2005. Uniclear Express merchants will only be charged 4.25% and 0.50 per transaction (USD). You will also be able to accept up to $1500 for each transaction which is very generous considering many merchant processors only allow up to $500 per transaction. Remember, you will NEVER have any chargebacks or any hold-over or rolling reserves! There is no other merchant processor that guarantees ALL of your processed funds against chargebacks! The batching and payout process only takes 3-8 business days once requested. As you already know as a current Uniclear Express client, we provide simple solutions for you to withdraw your funds for standard low Uniclear fees. Please refer to the Uniclear website and attached Uniclear Merchant Agreement with this email for more information.
Uniclear Express is also proud to announce that beginning on November 25, 2005 we will also offer direct funding to your Uniclear account via credit cards! This means you will be able to load your account with up to $1500 per transaction (multiple transactions are allowed). The same low fees of only 4.25% and .50 per transaction apply. This is a huge savings over credit card cash advance options currently only offered at traditional banking institutions which can charge up to 28% PLUS your normal credit card fees! This option will be available on the above date when you login to your Uniclear account and simply click on the "Fund My Account" banner on the left of the page.
To begin accepting major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover) Uniclear Express requires the following to open merchant accounts. The below requirements must be faxed to (604) 357-1490 by November 24, 2005 to get your special introductory set-up fee of only $49. Please be advised that after this date the set-up fee will be $79. All merchant accounts will be set-up on a first come, first serve basis so please fax the below requirements ASAP!
Your credit card will not be processed until the following requirements are provided:
1. Copy of identification (drivers license, passport, ect) 2. Signed/Initialed/Dated Uniclear Merchant Terms (attached to this email) 3. Copy of credit card, front and back 4. Completed credit card form (attached to this email)
*VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure your faxed copies are legible. If ANY of the above requirements are not legible or cannot be clearly read you will be asked to present them again. Credit cards must be a copy of a physical card. "Virtual" cards are NOT accepted! Credit card copies must clearly show the embossed numbers on the front and the signature on the back of the card and the embossed name on the card must match the name of the ID provided. You may have to choose brighter settings when copying your ID and credit card as typically copies have a tendency to be very dark. Scanned color copies are preferred though where possible. You may email them to lenny@uniclear.com instead of faxing.
If you would rather pay via your Uniclear Express account, E-Gold, Wire transfer, Money order or any other available payment process offered within Uniclear Express, please fax ONLY the Uniclear Merchant Terms (attached to this email) to 1-(604) 357-1490 that is all that is required if not paying by credit card. Please note it is important to respond to this email with the payment process you are requesting to use and we will be glad to help you by responding immediatly.
Remember you will be approved! There is absolutely no additional information needed by Uniclear (other than above items from 1-4 if paying via credit card) to open your merchant account. Once your above requirement(s) are received you will receive a verification email from Uniclear Express and your account will be opened and ready for processing starting on November 25, 2005 through the entire week of November 28, 2005. We want to assure you that you can depend on this time frame as to when you will start receiving your live gateway information via imail for you to begin processing credit cards for your business and sales needs at that time.
On behalf of Uniclear Express, we would like to encourage you in obtaining your own Uniclear Express merchant account. We look forward to a continuing and prosperous business relationship with you.
Sincerely,
Lenny Rayborn Uniclear Corporate Sales Email Lenny@uniclear.com Fax 1-604-357-1490 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-07-2005).]
|
|
#495
 2005-11-07, 17:01
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I didnt get that email.
Anyway, I funded my Unigold account with a wire transfer via my internet banking account with HSBC yesterday (sunday) evening. When should I expect the money (only about $5) to arrive in my account?
Also on the Uniclear signup form it says that a customer service rep will phone you to check that your details are correct, I havent recieved the call yet. Did they phone you, dag?
|
|
#496
 2005-11-07, 17:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have stopped reading the 12dp forums because I cant stand all the fucking complete idiots on there. Most of them are so dumb I dont know how they manage to turn on their computers. This guy made a thread about what the "Ultimate Security" would be, and one guy said "I have heard that Windows 2003 server OS is unhackable or something like that." These people are idiots
|
|
#497
 2005-11-07, 18:00
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: I didnt get that email.
Anyway, I funded my Unigold account with a wire transfer via my internet banking account with HSBC yesterday (sunday) evening. When should I expect the money (only about $5) to arrive in my account?
Also on the Uniclear signup form it says that a customer service rep will phone you to check that your details are correct, I havent recieved the call yet. Did they phone you, dag?
I really dont know how long it would take because i've only used egold with them. I never had anyone call me either, but that might be a new feature. As for the $5 gift, its supposed to be given as long as you fund the account with at leat $100 within the first week or something. I havent received any of those either so I'm not sure how it works.
|
|
#498
 2005-11-07, 20:53
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heres a new site for you guys to chew on: http://tinyurl.com/ddud4
You get 22% daily for 6 days.
That add up to 132% total wich isn't alot compared to hitzpay 2% over 180 days(%360).
I guess if they have less time to use your money to invest and whatnot they can't fund the payouts as fast so it will probably go down soon even though it just opened.
|
|
#499
 2005-11-07, 21:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: Heres a new site for you guys to chew on: http://tinyurl.com/ddud4
You get 22% daily for 6 days.
That add up to 132% total wich isn't alot compared to hitzpay 2% over 180 days(%360).
I guess if they have less time to use your money to invest and whatnot they can't fund the payouts as fast so it will probably go down soon even though it just opened.
That is practically a carbon copy of 12dp
|
|
#500
 2005-11-07, 23:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont see the resemblance to 12 daily, but it does look like a scam.
|
|
#501
 2005-11-08, 01:07
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok so whats up with 12dps latest announcement? Something about unethical people calling the hotel that was originally reserved for the GPT conference?
Reading between the lines, I think something may be up. Did a few people call the hotel to get secret info about 12dp? Or did the call and find out that 12dp hadnt even reserved anything for the conference...?
|
|
#502
 2005-11-08, 01:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL, its probably just what they said. I doubt its a big deal.
|
|
#503
 2005-11-08, 11:38
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I dont see the resemblance to 12 daily, but it does look like a scam.
yes but it didnt stop me from putting in $3. couldnt hurt EDIT: Dag, take a look at the software they use. Its pretty much dead on to 12dp [This message has been edited by gmail (edited 11-08-2005).]
|
|
#504
 2005-11-08, 19:47
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow looks like they give a 100% referral comission too. I have $.66 in my account from your syrfing yesterday, gmail. I am going to put in $3 so my account doesn't expire otherwise I loose all my comissions. But it still looks shady as fuck.
|
|
#505
 2005-11-08, 21:47
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah I guess i didnt take too close a look at it. I didnt sign up anyway. You never know, it might pay for a few days anyway. Too risky for my blood but good luck  100% commission? LOL. These scammers arent even trying anymore. lol. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-08-2005).]
|
|
#506
 2005-11-08, 23:15
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Looks like whoever said winter is a bad time for autosurfing was right.
4daily - gone. titan-surf - gone. 1dollarpts - gone. surfmunkee - serious trouble and now success14days - gone.
I was just about to make a small deposit into success14days.
|
|
#507
 2005-11-09, 03:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Its normal. 90% of these programs are either scams or fail fairly early. Its the nature of the industry.
|
|
#508
 2005-11-09, 04:22
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If my upgrade package ends on the twelfth for 12dp, Can i surf on that day and then it goes back to my egold account or does it automatically payout at midnight?
|
|
#509
 2005-11-09, 04:24
|
BenSouthstreet 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If anyone has any questions about the following autosurf programs, I�m fairly experienced with a bunch of them. Also, if you�re feeling generous and want to start putting money into autosurfing, please consider using these referral links. You�ll make my day! Also, thank you very much to Dagnabbit. He�s the one who taught me all I know, and we should all thank him for his hard work in �spreading the word.�
Autosurf Program: www.hitzpay.com www.studiotraffic.com www.12dailypro.com www.50cent2surf.com www.1dollarpts.com
Respective Referral Links: http://www.hitzpay.com/?ref=6420 http:/ /www.studi otraffic.c om/index.p hp?refid=3 92348&user name=Djfre ddiettm http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=94857 http://www.50cent2surf.com/?ref=14533 http://www.1dollarpts.com/?ref=5357
P.S: Please don�t join for the hell of it. Most everyone in this forum stresses that your research must be done before money is put in. This thread contains a wealth of that research, and I highly suggest reading it before making any moves.
|
|
#510
 2005-11-09, 06:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: If my upgrade package ends on the twelfth for 12dp, Can i surf on that day and then it goes back to my egold account or does it automatically payout at midnight?
It goes into "pending" status at midnight. And thanks Ben, i'm glad you've picked up a thing or two. Hopefully we can all keep making money with this racket for a while  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-09-2005).]
|
|
#511
 2005-11-09, 15:16
|
Hewo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ok i have a (few) questions im going to be getting about 50,000 dollars around christmass and wanted to invest it into sumthing and i thought that auto surfing would be a good idea now the questions first what one do ya think i should invest in? second what would be the one with the least risk?
|
|
#512
 2005-11-09, 15:32
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh goddamnit. Uniclear only allow you to transfer egold to an egold account you have already used to put money into Uniclear. I obviously haven't, since I've only just tried to start using egold, so can someone out of the good of their hearts send 50 CENTS OR EVEN LESS of e-gold, so that I can withdraw to my Uniclear, so that Uniclear will allow my to deposit into egold.
|
|
#513
 2005-11-09, 17:14
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Hewo: ok i have a (few) questions im going to be getting about 50,000 dollars around christmass and wanted to invest it into sumthing and i thought that auto surfing would be a good idea now the questions first what one do ya think i should invest in? second what would be the one with the least risk?
Hi, my favorite sites are listed here. www.pay-pup.ca as well as at the start of this thread. 12 daily is definitely the cash cow at the moment. Studiotraffic has shown itself to be the most long term. The other sites I have listed as paying are doing so. If you read this thread you know that nothing is certain in this industry, so its hard to say what is more stable. If I were you i would sign up and do small small upgrading now, get a feel for things, and then when you get your cash you'll be able to make a more grounded decision. Chaz, if you have my email send me your egold number. I have a few cents in there I can send you. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-09-2005).]
|
|
#514
 2005-11-09, 18:12
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Cheers, email sent.
|
|
#515
 2005-11-09, 21:02
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag, can you sell me some E-gold? I just need about $50, to start, and can't use Uniclear until I've funded Uniclear first. I could avoid Icegold's hefty fees by just paying you and giving you my egold acct. #. I could even meet you in person and give you a few dollars for doing it.
|
|
#516
 2005-11-10, 02:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sorry bud, i'm not in a position to. I have a few cents in there at the moment, and I can throw chaz a few pennies but thats it at the moment.
Sign up with uniclear and you'll be able to by egold from them very easily.
Chaz I didnt receive any email. Try resending it, Gmail has not been working so good. If not just post the number here, then delete is after if you dont want it public.
|
|
#517
 2005-11-10, 04:18
|
smurfzapper11 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
woot studiotraffic just released a couple of pictures of their canadian office... http://studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30985
[This message has been edited by smurfzapper11 (edited 11-10-2005).]
|
|
#518
 2005-11-10, 12:32
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fuck ya then. As I said, UC won't do it until you fund UC via EG first. For anyone else doing this, it seems Icegold does offer the cheapest rates for int. bank wire, and has a solid rep.
|
|
#519
 2005-11-10, 13:40
|
Hewo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: Fuck ya then. As I said, UC won't do it until you fund UC via EG first. For anyone else doing this, it seems Icegold does offer the cheapest rates for int. bank wire, and has a solid rep.
man you a dum ass dag dosent have to give you any money its HIS money and i wouldnt give ya dum ass any money anyway cause ya would pry just take it and buy glue sticks and shove em up ya ass
|
|
#520
 2005-11-10, 14:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: Fuck ya then. As I said, UC won't do it until you fund UC via EG first. For anyone else doing this, it seems Icegold does offer the cheapest rates for int. bank wire, and has a solid rep.
shut up
|
|
#521
 2005-11-10, 15:33
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Hewo: man you a dum ass dag dosent have to give you any money its HIS money and i wouldnt give ya dum ass any money anyway cause ya would pry just take it and buy glue sticks and shove em up ya ass
Shove 'em up ya own ass wigger willy. I've been plenty helpful in this forum- not just using it to trick people out of their hard-earned cash. Let's be clear about what this thread is all about to begin with- it's a spam thread. There's a plethora of sites with far more actual information than you'll ever get here. btw kids- "Fuck ya" isn't meant to carry the same meaning as "Fuck you". [This message has been edited by Jackinmyhat (edited 11-10-2005).]
|
|
#522
 2005-11-10, 17:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dude, I didnt mean to offend you. I dont have the egold. I can send you like a dime to get your UNiclear account going, but I dont have any to sell. Nor do I want to begin selling egold because its hella risky. You dont need to be a dick. This is really uncalled for. Edit: Upon rereading maybe you didnt mean to sound like an asshole, but you did. ANyway, back to business  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-10-2005).]
|
|
#523
 2005-11-10, 18:03
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just get the fuck out Jackinmycock.You havent helped ANYONE.
I got 2 days left in my cycle.Wooh 60 bucks!
|
|
#524
 2005-11-10, 18:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Did anyone happen to get the information posted in this forum by Divx (his name was something like that) about that program test33.exe. It was deleted. I want more info on that.
|
|
#525
 2005-11-10, 20:20
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Dude, I didnt mean to offend you. I dont have the egold. I can send you like a dime to get your UNiclear account going, but I dont have any to sell. Nor do I want to begin selling egold because its hella risky. You dont need to be a dick. This is really uncalled for.
Edit: Upon rereading maybe you didnt mean to sound like an asshole, but you did. ANyway, back to business 
Sorry, guess I'm a bit testy. I'm at that BS stage- getting it all set up. It can be frustrating. To continue helping other people starting out (as I HAVE been doing)- before even going to Uniclear its best to wire money (or have a friend transfer it) straight in to an egold account first-but do lots of security precautions. Now if someone would have told me that, it'd have saved me a whole lotta BS.
|
|
#526
 2005-11-11, 04:39
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Studiotraffic seems to have shut down some of its american accounts temporarily. Anyone get paid by them this month? My payment's a few days due now.
|
|
#527
 2005-11-11, 16:55
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
***New program! Woo!***2weeksurf.com started up in early October - I just joined them. The basics are upgrades last 14 days and the rate of interest is 11% daily bringing the total ROI to 154% per fortnight. Oh and you only gotta surf 20 sites. I like the look of the program because the payouts are fast (within 48 hours), and it makes it nice and simple for upgrades to last a fortnight, and profits to basically be 50% back on your investment per fortnight. They also claim to make real world investments with the member fees, but unlike the other programs these guys actually give proof, see here and here. Upgrades only by E-gold at the moment. Good feeling about this one. I'm thinking I'll put a chunky amount of money into this one once I get my 12DP payment. 
|
|
#528
 2005-11-12, 06:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
2 more New Programs
Ok, these 2 are probably both ranked in the top 5 going right now, particularly DadnDaves. Both programs have been paying without problem since they began. Dadndaves claims to have a 3 month reserve fund so payouts are guarenteed. AWD Network is part of a bigger advertising network and claims to have many sources of revenue coming in from which members are paid. Both offer free $10 units. AWD network will give you one free unit for every 5 you buy. Both are 1% sites.
PS Wired2Stereo I joined Dadndaves under you. I'll be throwing in another hundred when I get get some egold.
DadNDaves
AWD Network
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-14-2005).]
|
|
#529
 2005-11-12, 13:57
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
About the Uniclear debit card. I'm going to get it very soon, but I was wondering about the fees. I've never actually used an ATM before, I thought the machine enforced it's own fees on top of what other fees there might be, and I thought they were pretty high.
Am I right, or do you only get charged the Uniclear fees?
|
|
#530
 2005-11-12, 17:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It appears that you only get charged $1.50 per withdraw, if you live in Canada. $3.00 outside of Canada. Uniclear is by far the cheapest Debit Card available. Just remember that debit machines typically have a $500 limit, so you may need to go to more than one.
|
|
#531
 2005-11-13, 04:51
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok it says 1 pending payout (or something) in my account history for 12dp.When can i expect the cash to get to my egold account?
|
|
#532
 2005-11-13, 09:59
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Holy crap!! 12dp gave away $300 to the first 12 members.
|
|
#533
 2005-11-13, 13:00
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: Ok it says 1 pending payout (or something) in my account history for 12dp.When can i expect the cash to get to my egold account?
Within 7 business days. Weekends dont count as a business day, which is a bit of a bummer.
|
|
#534
 2005-11-13, 22:50
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've been paid 3 times by 12dp so far and each time has been 6 days after cashout regardless of weekends
|
|
#535
 2005-11-13, 23:03
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by azazel: Holy crap!! 12dp gave away $300 to the first 12 members.
Like they don't have enough referral commission already anyway haha. [This message has been edited by Wired2Stereo (edited 11-13-2005).]
|
|
#536
 2005-11-14, 17:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Im so excited. In about a month ill max out at 12dp. From there its smoooooooth sailing 
|
|
#537
 2005-11-15, 23:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Looks like PE and PR are merging in an attempt to save face. They are requesting people open new Paid exposure accounts and they will transfer all account information to that account. Check their forum for more info.
Apparently they've started payouts as well. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
|
|
#538
 2005-11-15, 23:39
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I cant log into 12dp. Anyone else have a problem?
|
|
#539
 2005-11-16, 00:11
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Earlier today it was fine so I got my surfing in ($48.24/day :-D!!) but, it seems it can't be found. Could be another DDoS attack?
Kinda hope its not shutting down... I just put a fairly large amount into it.
|
|
#540
 2005-11-16, 00:37
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just give it an hour or so.
|
|
#541
 2005-11-16, 02:17
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just makes ya worry a lil bit. Especially when before it would just time out when connecting, now its completely down, no site at all... But, they've had problems with DDoS and such, so it could be another episode of that. Hopefully they are as good as ST about getting back up after problems, and not just shutdown with no warning, no announcement, nothing. Take the money and run.
|
|
#542
 2005-11-16, 02:49
|
greenlight03 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: [b]***New program! Woo!***
2weeksurf.com started up in early October - I just joined them. The basics are upgrades last 14 days and the rate of interest is 11% daily bringing the total ROI to 154% per fortnight. Oh and you only gotta surf 20 sites.
I like the look of the program because the payouts are fast (within 48 hours), and it makes it nice and simple for upgrades to last a fortnight, and profits to basically be 50% back on your investment per fortnight. They also claim to make real world investments with the member fees, but unlike the other programs these guys actually give proof, see here and here.
Upgrades only by E-gold at the moment.
Good feeling about this one. I'm thinking I'll put a chunky amount of money into this one once I get my 12DP payment. [/B]
Signed up under you, but it might be awhile before i put any money in it (bitchy parents).
|
|
#543
 2005-11-16, 03:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt: Just makes ya worry a lil bit. Especially when before it would just time out when connecting, now its completely down, no site at all... But, they've had problems with DDoS and such, so it could be another episode of that. Hopefully they are as good as ST about getting back up after problems, and not just shutdown with no warning, no announcement, nothing. Take the money and run.
Their fucking around with the forum and whatnot. The site is coming an and offline. I've been with 12 daily since the first day and this happenns from time to time. No need to worry  Edit: quote: Hi everyone. We wanted to inform you that today while putting some additional security measures in place in what we thought would be a routine maintenance we could make behind the scenes, there were some complications that have resulted in the site first slowing down and then not loading at all for some people. Our technicians worked quickly and efficiently to determine and correct the problem and now the site is working properly. It make take some hours for everyone in the world to be able to view it due to the time it takes the site to propogate across the net. Please note, the forum and ticket system will still not be available until sometime tomorrow. Please spread this news with all your downlines that may not yet be able to access the site. Thanks for your patience. Charis 12DP Admin
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-16-2005).]
|
|
#544
 2005-11-16, 04:20
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well.... phew. Where did that information come from dag? At least the site is there, just says it can't access index.php now. Actually a 404 error shows. I've gotten my surfing done for the day, just making sure I can get it tomorrow.
|
|
#545
 2005-11-16, 04:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12dp i completly down  im so afraid of losing my money in there..i have quite a bit in
|
|
#546
 2005-11-16, 14:46
|
Heavens a Lie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I was wondering in 12dailypro if you have to upgrade packages at one time do they both earn money simultaniously and do they both expire depending on when you bought them or does the second package wait until the first package is finished then does it start? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
And by the way I was payed by 12daily for the first time. It was awesome.
|
|
#547
 2005-11-16, 15:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I got the info from 12daily. Everything should be fine. I remember when i made my first large spend the site was down for a few hours the next day. I was freaking out a bit as well. It has since happenned a bunch of times since. Honestly dont sweat it, 12daily has shown no signs at all of being in trouble. They are by far the top surf right now and i personally think they will be around for a while longer. You'll get more comfortable with this sort of thing when you're more familiar with it.
As for the question asked. Both upgrades earn money at the same time, but you will get paid for one upgrade at a time, upon its expiration, within 7 business days. You wont get money for a later upgrades earnings when an earlier upgrade expires. However, all referral money will be earned for the duration of the oldest active upgrade, follow?
Also, if you miss a day because you are unable to surf because the site is being finicky, simply submit a ticket and you will be credited. 12daily are awesome for this.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-16-2005).]
|
|
#548
 2005-11-17, 18:18
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
bumpo
|
|
#549
 2005-11-17, 21:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heres one you might be interested in. It was one of the first programs I joined back in may or june. I got in with a few bucks then got paid and didnt continue thinking it would go down. Quite the contrary they have paid out every month and have shown themselves to be trustworthy admins. So people are starting to talk about them alot now.
5.5% daily for 30 days
GWPTraffic
|
|
#550
 2005-11-18, 18:10
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote:
To all the members of Estrix Surf.com,
This is an announcement to inform all our members that we shutting down Estrix Surf.com effective from today (11/18/05). I know it is sad to get news like this but please read on. Our growth is slow ever since last month and looking at the phase we are going, I decided to close this site after having long meeting with our team members.
Estrix surf closing down. www.estrixsurf.com for more info.
|
|
#551
 2005-11-18, 20:32
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ive been waiting on my payment sunce the 12th now.
The payout is automatic right?Like i wasnt supposed to click anything right...
|
|
#552
 2005-11-18, 23:49
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah that sucks about Estrix. I luckilly managed one payout from them. Still lost $20 though  Juke box, if you're talking about estrix you need to request payment. If your talking about 12dp its automatic, and should be any time now. Make sure your payout details are accurate, and that you are requesting to the same account you upgraded with. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-18-2005).]
|
|
#553
 2005-11-19, 03:59
|
greenlight03 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabitt- i signed up for gwp traffic under you but i have a question. If i were to invest $60 or so for 2 months and then cash out, I would then be able to make $8.25 for each unused $5 dollar upgrade? EX $60.00 X 5.5% = $3.30 X 30 days = $99.00 + $55.00 X 5.5% = $3.02 X 30 days = $90.75 + ($50.00 left) 10 X 8.25 = $82.50
total $272.25
Thanks in advance, i hope that made sense.
|
|
#554
 2005-11-19, 05:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont really understand what your asking (sorry, bit stoned). You will get 8.25 for each $5 unit after 30 days, provided minimum cashout etc... is met by their payday.
|
|
#555
 2005-11-19, 06:19
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yup,got my payment today.
Im done with autosurfing though.Im broke,and putting in 150 bucks and making around $70 every 3 weeks just isnt worth it.
It pisses me off to no end how NO ONE i know with money will help me out.My family has money.If someone would lend me at least 1000 bucks id pay em back in 3 weeks and have 400$ in my pocket.Close minded fools.
Even after i tell them i recieved payment,But that im quitting because i dont have the initial startup cash,they reply with "Good.It was a scam anyway"
And I know someone got into my grandmas head.She had previously agreed to put in 6k,but totally changed her mind.Now she says its a scam.
Thanks to the people who helped me out.Namely LutherX and Dagnabbit.
[This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 11-19-2005).]
|
|
#556
 2005-11-19, 07:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Why dont you just compound for a while. Or bank half and invest the rest. Its not like its hard  At any rate, at least you can say you came out on top 
|
|
#557
 2005-11-19, 11:26
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Argh this is ridiculous - I hate stormpay! Now that I've got e-gold I'm withdrawing all my money from stormpay, but the money has to wait in my stormpay account for 5 days before I can withdraw it, then I can pay $30 to get a cheque mailed to me which will probably take about a week, and then I have to cash it and wait for it to clear which will take at least another week considering it's an international cheque.
Argh!
|
|
#558
 2005-11-19, 14:38
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
Even after i tell them i recieved payment,But that im quitting because i dont have the initial startup cash,they reply with "Good.It was a scam anyway"
And I know someone got into my grandmas head.She had previously agreed to put in 6k,but totally changed her mind.Now she says its a scam.
Uh, Juke Box. It is a scam. We are just in early enough to make the money.
|
|
#559
 2005-11-19, 14:42
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What does anyone think about 50cent2surf raising their max from $500 to $750? Is it a sign of trouble or just a better chance to make money?
|
|
#560
 2005-11-20, 00:01
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I really couldn't tell you, no one could.
Theres two sides.
1) They are trying to collect in all the money they can and then they are gone.
2) Their management is awesome and the more money we put it, the more money they have to play with in forex and make more profits. I think that since they started out with a limit of $500, it was a smart move and they will probaly work their way up to thousands like 12DailyPro.
This program has no referral commission so it should last longer than 12DailyPro unless it closes in December but I highly doubt it.
|
|
#561
 2005-11-20, 20:20
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
An important message for people interested in converting Stormpay to Egold. According to this thread, it's possible to use 50 cent 2 surf to exchange stormpay for e-gold, by depositing the amount of stormpay you want converted into 50centthingy, then depositing any small amount of e-gold into 50cents, which changes your payment processor to egold, and BOTH investments are paid out through e-gold. A few other people confirmed it worked, they said they stumbled across it by accident, which sounds reasonable. I would go ahead and give it a go, especially considering it doesnt break their TOS, but just a few hours ago I already opened an account with them, and deposited 50c of e-gold, and it says quote: You have previously purchased E-gold units active and they are more than the current StormPay units active if any. You can now only use E-Gold to buy more upgrade units until they expire.
Which sucks. I'm wondering if it would say the same for if you had a stormpay upgrade active, in which case the admin team must have realised what people were doing, and put a stop to it. Obviously I cant check until my upgrade expires. So. Can someone please either sign up to 50cent2surf.com if you're not already a member, make a deposit through stormpay, any amount, and then go to "upgrade account". Will it allow you to make an upgrade through e-gold?
|
|
#562
 2005-11-21, 01:31
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Good sites to check out are http://www.surfingdaddy.com/ and http://www.autosurfmonitor.com/ They list the %'s, comments from members, and status of paying/pending/scams. I might join some more programs now :-D Oh yea dag, already signed up under your ref to 50cent, GWP, dadndaves, and auto-surf.biz  Good plan to follow guys. Invest into 12DP and 50cent2surf for quick money, then deposit those into the smaller % ones. Come december 1st, my 50cent account will be near maxed and I'll use that to pay for deposits into other programs, while pocketing my own working checks. I plan on maxing out an account before I take money out. If its going down, the sooner I max an account, the more I make.
|
|
#563
 2005-11-21, 03:12
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I was doing that with 50cent2surf for a while, then i tried to do a stormpay upgrade and they told me i was only allowed to use egold from now on.
|
|
#564
 2005-11-21, 17:22
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I was doing that with 50cent2surf for a while, then i tried to do a stormpay upgrade and they told me i was only allowed to use egold from now on.
So would it work? Did they do that to just your account?
|
|
#565
 2005-11-21, 18:24
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No I dont think it works anymore. They addressed that as a problem pretty early on.
|
|
#566
 2005-11-21, 20:56
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Shit man, I invested the only dallor I have into 50cent2surf, and it turns out you need a cash balance of $5 to cashout. Upgrades last 10 days and thats $1.50. Can someone lend me $2.50, and I will pay them back in 10 days?
|
|
#567
 2005-11-21, 23:02
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh well. If anyone has PayPal (or e-gold), and would like Stormpay (I've got $320 for sale), I'll happily do a transfer. Anybody?
|
|
#568
 2005-11-22, 04:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just request a cheque. Its free and only takes a week or 2. I'm presuming you live in the US right?
|
|
#569
 2005-11-22, 07:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Scammity Scam Scam Scam. What fucking pricks. Talk about adding insult to injury. Just goes to show how convincing these scammers can be. A warning bell always goes off when a company ONLY accepts egold. I have to admit I got had on this one. Should have listened to wired2stereo. quote: GCIsurf.com To all the members of GCIsurf.com,
These of you that thinks we can be caught or you can complain the autorithy from us,its better to give up because it is not possible to catch us.Only we know who we are - but it isn't possible for someone else to know who really operates the program. From the beggning our plan was to protect ourselves if the program fall. Here is the plan which does not allows us to do a risk: First we have phone cards with numbers + 359 885 363155 / +359 885 363154 which can't be tracked and they are anonymous.It is like buying an ice cream from the shop (no names, no information at all!) The adress listed in our whois information is not real and we are from Plovdiv. We operated the program from PC clubs and it's anonymous again , we just come in the club , pay for hour , two , ten and we sit down on the PC and work. We used stollen documents to confirm ourselves in the TAS newsletter and Intgold , stormpay ... (we made few unreal letters for TAS as attorney letters , bank statements with unreal signs and seals and stamps made from us .... we paid one kid to rent a postal box again with stollen documents to get our anonymous debit cards and the stormpay - netiba letters. With the anonymous debit cards we took some money for us , the cards are on funny names because the company gcard doesn't ask for confirmation and even if do it we have the stollen documents of Aleksandar .... 50% from the ATM machines here doesn't have cameras - we used such ATMs (my partner is working in bank) and it is impossible someone to see our faces No matter the faces ,the goverment doesn't have system to catch us via the faces It's really funny and it isn't USA, be sure Third world rulzzz!!!!!! In short : we have not given our names anywhere ,noone have seen our faces , we didn't operate from homes (we are going to buy homes later - we don't have such now ) We are living in hotels right now. GCIDealing LTD - isn't real company ofcourse! We paid for the hosting and the other things via e-gold. We can't process refunds or payouts. I wish you good luck with your next programs and before investing please make your own DD and do it good or you can easily loose.
Regards, Sasho - my name isn't Sasho my name is Great gcisurf manager
|
|
#570
 2005-11-22, 08:03
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow I didnt theink they would go out like that.That sucks balls.Sorry some of you guys lost money to those shitheads.
|
|
#571
 2005-11-22, 17:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
From a post from Charis from 12daily quote: We�ve got something planned that will remind everyone about the true spirit and meaning of the Christmas Holiday season, not to mention make for some very happy campers on Christmas morning�.stay tuned!
I hope its a pony!
|
|
#572
 2005-11-22, 18:51
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I hope its a pony!
I hope its money lol
|
|
#573
 2005-11-22, 20:13
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Just request a cheque. Its free and only takes a week or 2. I'm presuming you live in the US right?
Nope, UK. I would have to get the express delivery ($35) or it would take several weeks, and even once it does get here the cheque will take at least a fortnight to clear. Which is why I'm eager to exchange it with someone who wants it. Sucks about GCI.
|
|
#574
 2005-11-23, 05:18
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
man, I love logging into 12dp and finding a referal just put in 1000 bucks, netting me 120 for nothing. FUN FUN FUN!!
So far in 2 months, I have turned 108 dollars into 890 dollars. now THAT is a profit!
|
|
#575
 2005-11-23, 23:12
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt:
Oh yea dag, already signed up under your ref to 50cent, GWP, dadndaves, and auto-surf.biz 
Sorry Fayt, i just caught this. Thanks very much. I dont really have any referrals in most of those programs 
|
|
#576
 2005-11-24, 01:35
|
land195 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i guess i am kind of late for this, but i want to catch up. i read the first 4 pages until being overwhelmed by information. so in short dagnabitt, i signed up under you for studiotraffic with the regular $10 they give. all i have done is open up the autosurfing window and having the credits amount go up. i would like a summary of how does the credits and amount i have invested interact. Also, can i withdraw whenever i want, are payments sent automatically, and can i fund the account with paypal?
i guess i might as well, he's my referal url if anyone wants to try out studio traffic and help me out: http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=398759&username=blvdeast
|
|
#577
 2005-11-24, 03:12
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Bud, thanks but FYI StudioTraffic might not be the best one to try right now. Its alot of work and free members cant cashout anyway (minimum $100 account level). They have also not paid anyone yet for last month and banned all US users. Try 12 daily if you want to get the best autosurf experience at the moment.
If you join under me I'll email you right away and we can communicate privately with any help you need if you prefer, although most issues have been addressed in the this thread (although it is alot of info to get through, so I dont mind helping).
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-24-2005).]
|
|
#578
 2005-11-24, 18:53
|
Heavens a Lie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey all I'm in 12Daily right now and I just want to say it's a great program.
I found another great program that is relatively new. It's called the online earning center. Basically for free you view there ads and complete there offers and they pay you. It's absolutly free and they can transfer to stormpay which you can put into 12Daily. Anyways, here's the link below, if anyone coule join under me I would greatly appreciate it, thanks. http://onlineearningcenter.com/members/brianhellno
|
|
#579
 2005-11-24, 20:16
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm in the game now, but I'm not bothering with autosurfs or hyips that pay less than 30%/ day. Some haven't paid at all, some have but not my full principal, others like http://hyip-booster.com/
are doing very well for me. I should be in profit from my initial investment in a few days (including all my losses).
|
|
#580
 2005-11-24, 22:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well lets hope you dont end up with Jack in your wallet too 
|
|
#581
 2005-11-24, 23:01
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, be careful with those programs, Jackinmywallet.  Sorry, just messing.  I ordered the cheque, so StormPay isnt for sale any more. I've sent �110 to Uniclear, so I'll be investing in 12DP, and getting myself a Debit card. 
|
|
#582
 2005-11-25, 07:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well Gee Whiz. After 2 months Aussie Earners just ponied up a $50 payment. At this rate I'll have 2 more in the next 4 months and never have to go anywhere near that shitty site again.
On an unrelated/related note has anyone been paid by studiotraffic/studiopay yet this month? My payment request from Nov 4, i'm told should be in my account in the next few days. I certainly hope this is the case.
|
|
#583
 2005-11-25, 15:58
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
URGENT!I suggest that anyone planning on upgrading to 50cent2surf changes their plans and takes their money elsewhere. Just received this in an email: quote:
Ladies and Gents I am not doing a mass pay today the reason for this is becuase there is a script issue and i need to make that my priority. For those of you who were not paid on the 15th please mail me at iwasnotpaidonthe15th@50cent2surf.com and i will pay you. The next payout will be on the 5th as previously planned
If you were paid DO NOT MAIL ME.
Di
Script error, pfah. This program is blatantly about to close.
|
|
#584
 2005-11-25, 16:54
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yea... I like how in the past week he has been supposed to pay everyone, and keeps coming up with excuses like "Its my wedding soon, I can't process them all", "It was a script error", "There a was a bug at blablabla"
I'm staying far away from them...
|
|
#585
 2005-11-25, 18:38
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: [b]URGENT!
I suggest that anyone planning on upgrading to 50cent2surf changes their plans and takes their money elsewhere. Just received this in an email:
Script error, pfah. This program is blatantly about to close.[/B]
Chaz, I dont think its a big deal. They only pay on the 15th and the first. Most people were paid on the 15th (I was), and the delay for december first was announced long ago. I think they are just trying to pay off the remaining people with fucked up accounts right now, because most people arent due payment. Anyone want to place a friendly wager they make their next payout? Say 5 or 10 bucks?
|
|
#586
 2005-11-25, 19:43
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Apparently this one is paying- http://www.whitehouse-hyip.com
If I had any egold left, I'd try it. 170% return, 70% profit in one day- not bad.
|
|
#587
 2005-11-26, 01:29
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dag, $5 says you wont be paid on December 5th. 
|
|
#588
 2005-11-26, 02:03
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Does anyone have some e-gold they can sell me, or I could sign up under you in 12dp and if you upgrade me I will pay you.
|
|
#589
 2005-11-26, 02:53
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: Dag, $5 says you wont be paid on December 5th. 
You're on, but not for Dec 5. I say for within 7 days of Dec 5 (I've never been paid right on payday) Deal? Weffy. Sign up with uniclear and buy egold through them  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-26-2005).]
|
|
#590
 2005-11-26, 04:16
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Shit. I don't have a phone number and I am underage so that kinda won't work.
|
|
#591
 2005-11-26, 11:00
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: You're on, but not for Dec 5. I say for within 7 days of Dec 5 (I've never been paid right on payday) Deal?
Weffy. Sign up with uniclear and buy egold through them 
Alright then, but I dont want to be hearing any "but there was a scipt error" crap.  Weffy, I cant find anywhere in the Uniclear terms of service that say you have to be over 18 to use their service. As for a phone number, you could just enter a bogus one, it does say that a sales rep will call you, but they never gave me or dagnabbit a call.
|
|
#592
 2005-11-26, 16:24
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
How do I find out my social security number?
|
|
#593
 2005-11-26, 17:30
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You should know it, no? Ask your folkes maybe. Or you may be able to use a fake one of those as well (I'd be interested to find out). Chaz is right though, i never received a phone call.
Chaz, ok the bet is, regardless of excuses, my payment, in my egold, within 7 days. So even if i get paid on the 9th day I'll still pay you. SO that would be no later that 11:59 on the 12th.
|
|
#594
 2005-11-26, 18:37
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: You should know it, no? Ask your folkes maybe. Or you may be able to use a fake one of those as well (I'd be interested to find out). Chaz is right though, i never received a phone call.
Chaz, ok the bet is, regardless of excuses, my payment, in my egold, within 7 days. So even if i get paid on the 9th day I'll still pay you. SO that would be no later that 11:59 on the 12th.
Done.
|
|
#595
 2005-11-27, 21:20
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Still waiting on Studiotraffic (not to mention Paid Response/Exposure. Anyone been paid by ST this month?
|
|
#596
 2005-11-27, 23:12
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I signed up for 12 daily pro with stormpay. I put $24 in and we'll se how it turns out  .
|
|
#597
 2005-11-28, 14:47
|
Captain Kaboom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Can anyone upload some pics of cheques or validate their payments in some way here? I'm trying to convince dad to let me get into this. We'll be back to check in about 1600 Eastern U.S. time. Also, give any testimony or vouches for your sites.
|
|
#598
 2005-11-28, 15:34
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18692
This is all it took for me to believe...
|
|
#599
 2005-11-28, 16:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Captain Kaboom: Can anyone upload some pics of cheques or validate their payments in some way here? I'm trying to convince dad to let me get into this. We'll be back to check in about 1600 Eastern U.S. time. Also, give any testimony or vouches for your sites.
You can see my validation from 12 daily in the first post of this thread. If you join under me I'll send you all my egold payments to date.
|
|
#600
 2005-11-28, 16:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt: [URL=http: //www.stud iotraffic. org/forum/ showthread .php?t=186 92]http:// www.studio traffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18692[/URL]
This is all it took for me to believe...
Yeah, I'll believe it when i get my goddamn payment. They're basically a month behind. Even if they pay today they've basically just skipped a month.
|
|
#601
 2005-11-29, 13:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fuck, for the first time I actually felt the effect of Gold flux prices. I received a 12 daily payment last night for $2012. Gold was trading at the time at over $500/0z, now the price has fluctuated to $495, dropping my amount to like $22 less (grrrr). Hopefully it will rise again by the end of the day.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-02-2005).]
|
|
#602
 2005-11-29, 17:16
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12daily certainly fucked me over yesterday. I bought an upgrade with egold- $809 worth, and then when its supposed to say thanks for upgrading blah blah, all i got was mysql errors and then i check my account and the upgrade never showed up. so i check my egold and sure enough the $ is gone. I submitted a ticket, still no response. Well i already have an upgrade going and i didnt want to waste a day. so i was waiting for my upgrade and it never showed up. so midnight comes around, and i didnt surf (by accident) so now im screwed out of that days money.
|
|
#603
 2005-11-29, 17:31
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I got an email from HitzPay: quote:
Hello members
If you upgraded with egold or paypal today and it went to a address other than
egold:1149995
or
paypal admin@pro-creators.com
you sent monies to the wrong addresses.Our admin was hacked somehow and a member notified us as he went to upgrade and saw the paypal address wassent correct.We have corrected it now and will be montering it.Paypal is being contacted about the issue the false paypal addy is "denko@ya.com" Please if you upgraded today and sent money to this address contact payal fast!!!
thanks
support
That guy is smart as hell, unless he just used something someone else thought of.
|
|
#604
 2005-11-29, 18:00
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hmm gmail, it must have arrived in their account in order for it to have been removed from yours, so I'd just give it some time and I imagine they'll get it sorted. Hitzpay payout soon.  [This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#605
 2005-11-29, 18:08
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by gmail: 12daily certainly fucked me over yesterday. I bought an upgrade with egold- $809 worth, and then when its supposed to say thanks for upgrading blah blah, all i got was mysql errors and then i check my account and the upgrade never showed up. so i check my egold and sure enough the $ is gone. I submitted a ticket, still no response. Well i already have an upgrade going and i didnt want to waste a day. so i was waiting for my upgrade and it never showed up. so midnight comes around, and i didnt surf (by accident) so now im screwed out of that days money.
Gmail dont sweat it. Just record the batch number and any other relevant info and send it to them. Also post in their forum. I guarentee there will be no problem getting your upgrade, and compensation for any days missed 
|
|
#606
 2005-11-29, 22:04
|
l33t slut nugget 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ive been following this autosurf thing since post one and been very skeptical. I want to know how long you think autosurfing will last? And if it's worth setting up an account?
|
|
#607
 2005-11-29, 22:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I think that autosurfing will be around along time. The risk is more with the specific programs. If you read the thread you probably figured the length of those can be anyones guess. I definitely believe this is worth doing, I've been making good income from it. Although some loss is ineveitable, if your smart and treat the game with respect you will lilkely profit.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-29-2005).]
|
|
#608
 2005-11-30, 04:14
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Just be smart. Look into the program, and read about it. I'm in profit right now with 12Daily and 50centsurf, both of which are *soon* to be maxed out accounts.
|
|
#609
 2005-11-30, 04:19
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt: Just be smart. Look into the program, and read about it. I'm in profit right now with 12Daily and 50centsurf, both of which are *soon* to be maxed out accounts.
So I take it your not worried about 50cent the way Chaz is?
|
|
#610
 2005-11-30, 04:23
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Nah.. I've been paid before, and the money I've put into there isn't of my own earned money, it was all part profit from 12D and GWPTraffic. So I'd only be losing money that I really never had in my posession... It was transferred to stormpay, then back to 12D. Took some of the $ about 2 months ago and put it into some other programs... few flopped, some didn't pay enough for my taste, but found a few that I liked.
[This message has been edited by Fayt (edited 11-30-2005).]
|
|
#611
 2005-11-30, 04:51
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
NEW PROGRAM OUT, PAYING! Rainsurf! 13%Daily for 10 days. This new program, Rainsurf *seems* to be run by the same people running 12D (site layout is EXACTLY the same...) But, their upgrades are $6 each, last 10 days, 7 day payment processing, 13%Daily. Seems like a good one to look into! Rainsurf!
[This message has been edited by Fayt (edited 11-30-2005).]
|
|
#612
 2005-12-01, 13:01
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wtf is up with hitzpay at the moment?
|
|
#613
 2005-12-01, 17:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
From the htzpay forum. quote: Hello
here is the latest update.The mysql server is under ddos attack and it isnt avaliable and it wont connect to the main server.The server datacenter is working to stop the ddos but so far it has been intermiten (the sucess that is)and it hassent worked yet.We hope that they have it fixed soon.We will keep you updated
I believe this is true becasue some people have been able to access the main site but not their accounts. They have had hacker attempts lately so the rumor is its the same people, and they waited till the first to delay payouts. I wish these companies would jusy shell out ahead of time for the proper protection. Extremist, i've been wanting to ask you if you got paid by studiotraffc for this month. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-01-2005).]
|
|
#614
 2005-12-01, 18:34
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: From the htzpay forum.
I believe this is true becasue some people have been able to access the main site but not their accounts.
They have had hacker attempts lately so the rumor is its the same people, and they waited till the first to delay payouts. I wish these companies would jusy shell out ahead of time for the proper protection.
Extremist, i've been wanting to ask you if you got paid by studiotraffc for this month.
Apparently, I can't withdraw, upgrade or surf, have you got MSN Messenger - if so, add me...sparkym@gmail.com
|
|
#615
 2005-12-01, 18:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Are you in the US? I thought you were in the UK for some reason.
I dont use messenger, but i emailed you.
|
|
#616
 2005-12-01, 18:59
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm in the UK. Dag - look at the last two news items for Uniclear... Goddamnit. I was going to upgrade today.
|
|
#617
 2005-12-01, 21:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, i managed to get around it by selling some gold to a guy in Texas who had deposited funds into his account and was waiting to buy. Uniclear is good for this because it has a no chargeback policy. My card is being funded as we speak. Maybe you could find someone in a similar situation.
|
|
#618
 2005-12-01, 22:41
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Are you in the US? I thought you were in the UK for some reason.
I dont use messenger, but i emailed you.
I'm in the UK.
|
|
#619
 2005-12-02, 03:08
|
harls1187 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thank you Dag for introducing me to autosurfing. I signed up under you a couple months ago.
-I just want to let everyone know that if they are wanting to ever buy hits from studio traffic. I will allocate 1000 hits to your website for $1 intead of having you pay $5 from StudioTraffic. That's quite a savings if you ask me. email me for details- harls1187@yahoo.com
[This message has been edited by harls1187 (edited 12-02-2005).]
|
|
#620
 2005-12-02, 11:22
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I get this message:
Your account is currently unable to surf, withdraw or upgrade. Please contact Live Help for assistance so that we can schedule a meeting for you. If you have followed our TOS and provide us with any requested information we can get your account services restored quickly.
If you are not in profit or have compounded your account please submit a ticket to the: Non Profit/Compounded Account Department of the Email Help Desk and your surfing will be reinstated.
Here is a list of the meeting dates and times, please choose two dates and times that are best suited for you to attend, if your first choice is full you will be assigned to your second choice:
Malaysia, Singapore & Australia members
1 AM, 3:30 AM, 6:00 AM, and 8:30 AM server time Dec 2nd through Dec 18th
UK members 10am, 2pm and 6pm GMT Monday through Friday beginning Dec 5th through Dec 21st
From my StudioTraffic members page.
|
|
#621
 2005-12-02, 11:59
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by -extremist: I get this message:
Your account is currently unable to surf, withdraw or upgrade. Please contact Live Help for assistance so that we can schedule a meeting for you. If you have followed our TOS and provide us with any requested information we can get your account services restored quickly.
If you are not in profit or have compounded your account please submit a ticket to the: Non Profit/Compounded Account Department of the Email Help Desk and your surfing will be reinstated.
Here is a list of the meeting dates and times, please choose two dates and times that are best suited for you to attend, if your first choice is full you will be assigned to your second choice:
Malaysia, Singapore & Australia members
1 AM, 3:30 AM, 6:00 AM, and 8:30 AM server time Dec 2nd through Dec 18th
UK members 10am, 2pm and 6pm GMT Monday through Friday beginning Dec 5th through Dec 21st
From my StudioTraffic members page.
I got the same message too, I think they're going down.
|
|
#622
 2005-12-02, 14:16
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fucking ridiculous. I guess I'm "lucky" I'm in Canada, not that I've been paid yet 
|
|
#623
 2005-12-02, 18:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
And thank you harls1187 
|
|
#624
 2005-12-03, 00:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Paid By Studiotraffic for October!
I'll be a monkey's uncle.
|
|
#625
 2005-12-03, 01:41
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You just NOW were paid for october? Jez, I was paid within hours every time...
|
|
#626
 2005-12-03, 02:15
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
For studiotraffic? What means of payment do you use? Do you mean from Studiopay? Whats your secret man!
|
|
#627
 2005-12-03, 03:59
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Shit. HitzPay is not working at all for me. I haven't been payed yet, if I am going to get payed.
|
|
#628
 2005-12-03, 11:05
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It looks like Hitzpay is gone, Weffy. Their support forum is up, and the admin is claiming that the server is under a DDoS attack, the hacker declaring money to stop, etc. Personally I think it's a sack of crap, luckily I upgraded with PayPal so I'll be filing a chargeback soon if things dont get sorted out.
Support forum: www.hitzpaysupport.net/forum/
|
|
#629
 2005-12-03, 11:13
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
From StudioTraffic
Hello
Unfortunately we have had to block the accounts of members from selected countries. Recently we have conducted several major fraud investigations and have found strong links to the now blocked countries. We need to audit all accounts.
Please go to Live Help desk and arrange to attend one of the meetings that are scheduled over the next two weeks. We will meet with all members and discuss your concerns and update you on our investigations.
Should we decide that your account will be audited please assist us as much as possible with information requests, this will speed up your return to surfing. For those who we will decide not to audit at this time your surfing will be reinstated after you have attended your meeting.
Please note that we can only have a limited number of members at each meeting in order that everyone gets a chance to discuss their concerns. Places in the meetings will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
We ask that all members be vigilant and advise us of any suspicious activity. If you suspect someone of trying to defraud us please let us know. Your report will be treated as confidential. We must clear our company of this menace, people who engage in fraud are a threat to all of us. We hope to begin 2006 with a clean membership and payments going to legitimate and honest members.
I can't get live help to work either....
|
|
#630
 2005-12-03, 17:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What a load of BS. This seems to be happenning to everyone except Candadians.
Chaz ease up on the chargebacks. You have alot of time for that. Give them a chance. They have shown they are reputable and its the chargebacks this hacker is counting on to shut the site down. I'm just saying, dont file one until you absolutely need to.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-03-2005).]
|
|
#631
 2005-12-03, 23:19
|
Wired2Stereo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Don't join Rainsurf and right now Hitzpay is under DDOS attack.
|
|
#632
 2005-12-04, 12:56
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Wired2Stereo: Don't join Rainsurf and right now Hitzpay is under DDOS attack.
Correction: the hitzpay admin claims hitzpay is under DDOS attack.
|
|
#633
 2005-12-04, 14:49
|
JewDude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Seems like a complex form of a pyramid scheme. Highly illegal and usually unprofitable to the people on the bottom levels.
|
|
#634
 2005-12-04, 15:06
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by JewDude: Seems like a complex form of a pyramid scheme. Highly illegal and usually unprofitable to the people on the bottom levels.
That is covered ground. Read the all posts in this topic to find out how everyone feels about that.
|
|
#635
 2005-12-04, 17:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
They're not pyramid schemes. Affiliate based marketing is perfectly legal.
|
|
#636
 2005-12-06, 04:19
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey 50cent paid me today. Just thought you would like to know.
|
|
#637
 2005-12-06, 05:07
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I really dont have a secret... I just let it do its thing, and every time payment comes, I get it within hours... maybe they just like me?
|
|
#638
 2005-12-06, 16:07
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey chaz man, im also in the uk, signed up to 12 daily pro, trying to get fucking goldex to confirm my e gold account and it doesnt!! i tried it like 50 times already and it just doesnt, i will also probably think about investing 100 quid in to it
just tell me how to upgrade my 12dp account, goldex is pissing me off, i even emailed them but no reply
|
|
#639
 2005-12-06, 16:31
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: hey chaz man, im also in the uk, signed up to 12 daily pro, trying to get fucking goldex to confirm my e gold account and it doesnt!! i tried it like 50 times already and it just doesnt, i will also probably think about investing 100 quid in to it
just tell me how to upgrade my 12dp account, goldex is pissing me off, i even emailed them but no reply
You didnt sign up under my referral, no help for you!  Nah, go with Uniclear, seriously. I received my debit card from them today (w00t) and all is good. I've got a current account at HSBC, with internet banking as a feature, so all I have to do is wire a transfer to Uniclears Barclays account (for free, without even leaving my chair), then notify Uniclear that I've sent the payment through their online form. Usually about 3 days later the money appears in my account, so I convert it to e-gold, then withdraw to my e-gold account. Job done! By the way, Uniclear withdrawals to E-gold are back up.
|
|
#640
 2005-12-06, 16:54
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So, is uniclear the easiest egold processor? I have 5/3 banking w/internet access, and I'd like to keep the fees to a minimum. Right now its 8% through stormpay, but I'm not sure of the easiest way to go through egold.
|
|
#641
 2005-12-06, 17:40
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yo here are my refs if any one wants to sign up to these thanks..... http://www.eprofitsurf.com/?ref=15323 http://www.auto-surf.biz/?ref=21814
|
|
#642
 2005-12-06, 17:59
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Uniclear is defifinitely the esiest and cheapest way to go. Its the simplest and easiest way to cashout too. I have a feeling that soon the autosurfs will be using uniclear directly. Chaz, not paid yet but any minute buddy  Get my 5 bucks ready 
|
|
#643
 2005-12-06, 18:18
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh yeah could some one how downlines/referals work please and what beneifits you get?
|
|
#644
 2005-12-06, 18:37
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
A downline is the referrals you have for a program that join under you. You can get refferals by putting your referral links into the autosurfers as your site. You could take out ads, you could convince your friends to join, or you can paste yout link in ACCEPTABLE places around the net (try free classifieds). You will get a percentage of your referrals upgrades. Sometimes it isnt much, but once in a while you get a nice surprise 
|
|
#645
 2005-12-06, 19:27
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
..... how did you guys fund your uniclear acounts?
|
|
#646
 2005-12-06, 19:50
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Bank wire.
|
|
#647
 2005-12-06, 20:07
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Haha i suck at this crap... ermm say if i got payed a certain ammount of money into my e gold account how would i get it from my e gold account to my bank account or somewhere i can get it into my bank account ?
|
|
#648
 2005-12-06, 20:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Order their debit card. You can cash out your egold within 24 hours.
Is anyone else having issues logging into egold today?
|
|
#649
 2005-12-06, 22:12
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i keep on getting timed out when trying to reach uniclear
|
|
#650
 2005-12-06, 22:43
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, e-gold and Uniclear seem to be a bit slow today. I just threw $10 into a HYIP paying 100% for 2 days, it's brand new so if anyone gets paid, it'll be me (I'm the 27th person to sign up, dunno how many of those people upgraded - probably not many). If they do pay then it'll cover the $5 bet I made with Dagnabitt that 50cents2surf wont pay, and right now it looks like he's gonna win that bet..  Does anyone want to make the jump with me? Here's my referral link to 100x2days.com
|
|
#651
 2005-12-06, 23:29
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Interesting little snippit about Hitzpay. The admin sounds like he's about to off himself. The other guy makes some very valid points that seem to be sidestepped. quote: Ok guys, I think Hitzpay is done and dusted. Gary doesn't know what to do. Here's a yahoo chat session I had with him about 10minutes ago. ----------
gary: hello be just a bit just got up hyicenter: no worries. hyicenter: just noticed that the forum is down too. hyicenter: http://www.hyi-center.net/listings/viewtopic.219.html gary: everthing is down even my mail server hyicenter: if you want to lay out a note, send one on my forum and i'll get the message passed around for ya. gary: othersites being hit by them too hyicenter: ya, he's done a lot of sites lately. gary: hes killed mine bad hyicenter: my friends host has DDos protection Gary. He can put you temporarily there if you like until you can find somewhere else? gary: i cant move the site unless they try physcaly moving the hd hyicenter: but you have backups? hyicenter: transfer the backups to the new server. gary: the backups are on a seperate hd on the mysql server hyicenter: even still, obtainable. gary: not unless they move the hd hyicenter: lol... they can send you a back up copy. no need to move HD's. gary: and even then they say the data is probley currupted hyicenter: but you don't know that for definite gary: they cant turn on the machine gary: : thats what they told me hyicenter: they can turn it off, and place it offline to turn on to make the backups to send ya. gary: there attacking 4 of my servers gary: wouldnt help anyways with all the chargebacks paypal almost empty hyicenter: well, this is the thing, quicker ya get it temporarily backed up, and placed on a DDos protected server, the better. gary: dam denko said he would put me oput of business and ruin me and hes doin what he said he would do hyicenter: but he wont get through my buddies DDos protection though. gary: your not understanding even if i can get the site up i dont have the funds to pay period hyicenter: why? gary: i just told ya hyicenter: not following ya. gary: my paypal is almost empty from charge backs hyicenter: what about egold? gary: they got my egold at the begining of the week and all egold comming in from the site upgrades hyicenter: well, that sucks. gary: why do you think he said he got my gold and wanted it all hyicenter: how much did he get away with? gary: hell im doing charge back dispute now been doing them all morning hyicenter: F**K ME hyicenter: how did he manage to get in? gary: no f**k me gary: he hacked my admin then he got my login ip it shows in the admin and then he hacked my pc.I though i had him cut off when i noticed the pc going nuts but i didnt get it shut off in time gary: this guy is a ******* hyicenter: dont you have a firewall? gary: thats why he waited till the first to do it gary: ya but it didnt stop him this guy knows what hes doin hyicenter: do you still have your firewall logs? gary: hes not listed it only shows blocvked ips gary: well you know the admin panel is the same for everyone using autosurf software gary: and i forgot about it when i loged into the site admin it shows the last login to the admin hyicenter: but the way I would do it, as i was going to mention to you, is password protect the folder.. AND rename the control folder to something else. gary: basicly im screwed bad will probley have to hock my house to get the money to cover all of this and my house is only worth about 35,000 so i dont know where im gona come up with all this at hyicenter: I've been advising other auto surf admins to do that, cos that's how the hackers were able to get in. gary: never had a problem with security with the script but theses guys do get smarter gary: cpanle has a md5 hash folder protector that works great but i didnt have it enabled gary: nerver had to before gary: nothing is safe anymore hyicenter: but you should ALWAYS have these messures in place, regardless if it's happened before or not. hyicenter: oh well, the **** has happened now. I dunno what ya gonna do. gary: about like that egold ipn that took 6 months to block hackers from sending false ipns to get upgrades gary: took 6 months cause every time i thought it was right some hacker messed with me soime more hyicenter: but all that is fixed now though? gary: and my other problem is i have to get a new server cluster that i can pay with other than paypal becose if paypal goes in minus i coul;d have all my server payments reversed and then i got the server company on my butt too gary: ya the egold ipn is perfect now gary: lot of good it does me now gary: the internet isnt becomeing a safe place to do anything now adays gary: always someone tryin to tke ya down gary: should have just stayed with scripts and such gary: didnt see thids happening at all gary: hell i got members that have been paid and with the site 5 months doin chargebacks scheesh gary: talk about greedy hyicenter: talk about bang out of order. gary: paid in 500 and got paid out 1500 and still want therte 500 back gary: now thats a scammer hyicenter: w**kers gary: ya exactly hyicenter: what do you want me to say on these forums? cos they're going to ask me. gary: i dont have a clue gary: other than im screwd gary: im ner gona get this done as fast as i do a despute i get 10 more uuuug gary: im not gona have a good day gary: can i screem yet? gary: ya i know and i have to take the brunt of all the abuse not him hyicenter: I could simply just copy this chat on the forum? hyicenter: up to you. hyicenter: ok, give me a mo. gary: it is the truth weather they accept it or not gary: dang **** has me so upset hyicenter: I know how ya feel. gary: im gona be livin in a cardboard box hyicenter: can't say I'm too happy about it too.
|
|
#652
 2005-12-07, 11:14
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i dont quite get the concept of autosurfing.. so do i get paid to surf the net?
|
|
#653
 2005-12-07, 11:57
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys,
Um, is anyone else having a problem accessing egold?
Haven't had a problem at all, but now that my 12dp cashout is there I can't get in.
Bummer.
|
|
#654
 2005-12-07, 13:53
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
 With today's payment from 50cent2surf (unlucky Chaz), I have now drawn out my initial investment of �250 ($438) on Oct 3rd with a profit of �50. I still have over $500 running through 12DP and $500 in 50cent2surf, so as you could guess, I'm rather happy atm  Anyone not yet in a program, I highly recommend 12DailyProand 50cent2surf, both of which look like they'll be running for quite a while (especially 12DP)
|
|
#655
 2005-12-07, 15:59
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey chaz man, signed on to uniclear, all seems good, you go that you can transfer funds from hsbc to uniclear
please tell me how you do that, i also have an internet banking thingy
much appreciated
|
|
#656
 2005-12-07, 20:04
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: hey chaz man, signed on to uniclear, all seems good, you go that you can transfer funds from hsbc to uniclear
please tell me how you do that, i also have an internet banking thingy
much appreciated
Just find the pdf instructions on Uniclear saying how to send a bank wire, and then use that info to transfer money through your HSBC account.
|
|
#657
 2005-12-07, 20:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chaz, got paid bro. I sent you an email with a screenshot and my egold number  Luther, egold has been slow. Just keep trying 
|
|
#658
 2005-12-07, 21:50
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: Just find the pdf instructions on Uniclear saying how to send a bank wire, and then use that info to transfer money through your HSBC account.
# Great British Pounds (GBP): Barclays this one? then you go to hsbc, log on the internet banking and then click make a payment? then what?
|
|
#659
 2005-12-07, 22:10
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a problem with e-gold or maybe im an idiot when i try to upgrade my account with 12dp it says that my e-gold account isnt the proper thing or something.. Please update your account details with the correct E-Gold account details first. You can find more information in our Upgrade Guide.
so what do i put for the bit where it says e-gold = do i put the account number or my account name or that account link ? thanks
|
|
#660
 2005-12-07, 22:24
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i wreckon its the account no.
|
|
#661
 2005-12-08, 06:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
just the account number bud. Then your passcode where it asks, then the turing number.
|
|
#662
 2005-12-08, 06:54
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I should be coming into a fair amount of money around this time next month.
Hows 12dp doing?Still running good as ever? Whats up with that convention?
|
|
#663
 2005-12-08, 09:42
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey, dagnabitt. I'm thinking of depositing $300 to autosurfing, but i dont know which account to. which would be best? to make profit, or to break even.. ( fastest time? ).
|
|
#664
 2005-12-08, 16:28
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fast profit is 12DP right now.
|
|
#665
 2005-12-08, 19:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12dp still hasnt missed a beat. Payments on time, huge promotions over the hollidays. I plan on continuing to invest until there is at least some sign of a problem. For now its smooth sailing.
CTM. Sorry buddy but i'm in canada, and i dont even have a drivers liscence. And to be honest, while i would love to help, i wouldnt give my banking info to anyone from the internet. They dont accept paypal?
|
|
#666
 2005-12-08, 23:45
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So Dag, I am curious, are you at the 6k mark at 12dp yet?
I myself am at 1100 right now, after an initial 108 buck investment after you refered me two months back. In two months w/ referal commisions, I hope to be at 6k.
|
|
#667
 2005-12-08, 23:47
|
OzzBozz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i have $60 right now, should i put it towards this?
I'm not sure if i'm 100% on how this works... do you just get money each time people click your site?
What site is the best... i just want to make lots of money :-)
|
|
#668
 2005-12-08, 23:50
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'd go for 12 Daily Pro, all you do is upgrade your account with the money ($60 gets you 10 upgrade units). You then keep their surf browser (this isnt a browser like IE or firefox, just a website) open for about 5 minutes per day, it autosurfs 12 advertised sites for you.
You do this surfing for 12 days, after these 12 days the upgrade expires, and within 7 business days you get paid 144% of your initial investment.
You also get paid for referring new members, so if you're going to sign up, I'd be extreeeeemely grateful if you could sign up under my referral for 12 Daily Pro..
[This message has been edited by Chaz (edited 12-08-2005).]
|
|
#669
 2005-12-08, 23:59
|
OzzBozz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ok i understand it now yeah if i do go through with it, i'll register on yours...
thanks peace
|
|
#670
 2005-12-09, 00:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by bluefox: So Dag, I am curious, are you at the 6k mark at 12dp yet?
I myself am at 1100 right now, after an initial 108 buck investment after you refered me two months back. In two months w/ referal commisions, I hope to be at 6k.
No, I've hovered around the 1-2000 range and been banking my returns. Thats a comfortable ammount for me right this moment. I've been debating doing a larger spend but I havent decided yet. I like where i am because if something happens my gains will still significantly offset any possible loss, if i were to go all in there is the possibilty of losing almost everything. Still it is tempting  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-09-2005).]
|
|
#671
 2005-12-09, 04:48
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Has anyone found an autosurf with a low max out? Like less then $1000. I have enjoyed 50cent and maxed out quickly there. I would like to repeat that success.
|
|
#672
 2005-12-09, 06:45
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so.. i should go with 12DP? hmm.. they dont accept paypal.. what is E-gold?
|
|
#673
 2005-12-09, 07:16
|
iaaca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Heya ppl,
simple question - I need to get some e-gold, but funding by credit card is imperative. International wire transfer from where I am are slow to hell and back, and sometimes take up to month and a half for wire to come trough. Cashing cheques is virtualy impossible. WU is fast, but fees are skyrocketing, so it's off. I'm legit owner of the credit card, no carding crap, all the info and documentation provided.
Does anyone know a -legit- exchanger that will take a credit card to fund e-gold, for some resonable percentage (like 5% max.)?
Thanx in advance.
|
|
#674
 2005-12-09, 07:25
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by ck_psy_sjk:
so.. i should go with 12DP? hmm.. they dont accept paypal.. what is E-gold?
Egold is online currency thats backed by real gold.
|
|
#675
 2005-12-09, 08:59
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
wtf? how does that work?
|
|
#676
 2005-12-09, 12:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Egold essentitally trades by weight. This way people can trade it from any country without worrying about exchange rates etc...
Its used for these programs ( as well as forex trading and other online ventures) because its highly liquid and does not do chargebacks. Egold can be inconvenient because you need to buy it through a 3rd party, but as soon as you get going with it its a far superior way to operate - especially if you keep your money moving.
Uniclear is at the moment the best way to buy egold. They dont take credit cards at the moment, and to be honest you will pay through the roof to use one anywhere, probably 10% up, and you will need to go through a verification process in order to do it.
You can try http://www.anygoldnow.com/, which is reputable. They allow you to buy gold through Emo, which you will need to verify an account for.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-09-2005).]
|
|
#677
 2005-12-09, 18:43
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chaz man! reply to my question, i dont know how to send the money from hsbc to uniclear, just tell me how you do it
|
|
#678
 2005-12-09, 18:54
|
ctm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt:
CTM. Sorry buddy but i'm in canada, and i dont even have a drivers liscence. And to be honest, while i would love to help, i wouldnt give my banking info to anyone from the internet. They dont accept paypal?
No worries. I finally just got my $400 tax return in the mail, lol so I'm good now.
|
|
#679
 2005-12-09, 23:16
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: Chaz man! reply to my question, i dont know how to send the money from hsbc to uniclear, just tell me how you do it
Go to send payment, create a new payee and choose 'friends, family and other'. Then enter in the info Uniclear has provided so that you can wire money to their UK BARCLAYS account. Make sure you enter your uniclear account number in the description box. Once the wire is done (if you did it after 4pm one evening, or over a weekend, wait 24 hours or until monday before proceeding) fill out the payment notification thing with Uniclear. Dagnabitt, erm - Withdrawals are temporarily on hold since our finance manager is off ill with bird flu, E-gold payments will resume shortly. You'll get your $5... 
|
|
#680
 2005-12-10, 00:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I probly sound like a complete dumbass here but... How exactly do you "wire money"?
|
|
#681
 2005-12-10, 01:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: Dagnabitt, erm - Withdrawals are temporarily on hold since our finance manager is off ill with bird flu, E-gold payments will resume shortly. You'll get your $5... 
Are you sure you're not under DDOS attack?  LOL, for some reason I tried today to put $100 into www.30daily.org. I know its too good to last, but apparently they are paying. I would have made enough to cashout after 3 days. So whatever I was feeling risky. As I'm pressing the "ok" button to send the payment stormpay comes back that there was some sort of problem with the funding, and that it could not be sent. Instead of retrying it I tried to log back into the site to find it gone. Talk about devine intervention. Anyway, I signed up for Vivasurf - If anyone that hasnt wants to take a crack at it. They're having a spend $20 get $5 free promotion. So with their free $10, and a $20 upgrade you can have a $35 account level. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-10-2005).]
|
|
#682
 2005-12-10, 02:57
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so which would be my best option?
depositing $300. pays through paypal. fastest time to show break even or profit.
|
|
#683
 2005-12-10, 03:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
If you insist on using paypal, what I would do is put $100 each into dadndaves, autosurf biz, and either eprofit surf or AWD network. You wont see super fast returns with either compared to 12daily, but they're all top rated programs right now. Check the first post in this thread if you'd like to use any of my referral links  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-10-2005).]
|
|
#684
 2005-12-10, 05:27
|
ck_psy_sjk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i still dont quite get e-gold.. how do i get cash, when they transfer through gold?
|
|
#685
 2005-12-10, 05:48
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: I probly sound like a complete dumbass here but... How exactly do you "wire money"?
|
|
#686
 2005-12-10, 06:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Re: Egold. Have a read on the egold site. Its sort of tricky at first but when you get used to it its far better. You need to buy and sell it through an exchange service like the ones mentioned. The easiest at the moment is uniclear (using their debit card to cash out). Believe me, pay Stormpay's fees a few times and you'll run screaming to egold.
Juke box, to be perfectly honest I've never done a wire before so i'm not 100% sure. I think it explains how to on the uniclear site no? Its just a matter of depositing funds into the reciprient's account. You then need to notify them with the info pertaining to the transaction.
|
|
#687
 2005-12-10, 10:42
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Juke_box_hero
quote: Originally posted by Juke_box_hero: I probly sound like a complete dumbass here but... How exactly do you "wire money"?
|
Go to your nearest bank, tell the "banker" you want to wire money (it's called wire transfer in some countries; telegraphic transfer is some other countries), they'll give you a form, fill it, pay the cash+fees. Congrat!
|
|
#688
 2005-12-10, 17:57
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^^^ if you go to the desk and tell them to transfer it, they charge �21, thats what they said when i rang hsbc, i just transferred 100 quid from hsbc internet banking to uniclear, fingers crossed it should reach in my uniclear account in 3 days
if it aint then thats just fucked up.
|
|
#689
 2005-12-11, 00:49
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chosen one, make sure you fill out a payment fund notification thingy with Uniclear, I've had trouble with forgetting to do that.
One time I wired the money over the internet at about 8pm, and so I knew it wouldent be sent until the next day. I go to fill out a fund notification form with Uniclear, and set the 'sent date' to 1 day into the future, knowing the payment would be sent on that day. The form accepted it fine, no errors, but it seems that it didnt accept it after all, it simply didnt notify me that I had entered a date in the future. 5 or so days had passed and still my money was nowhere to be found, so I filled out another fund notification form, and in the same minute the money appeared in my account.
|
|
#690
 2005-12-11, 12:47
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yeh i filled out that deposit notification after i transferred that money
close call for you hey chaz man
|
|
#691
 2005-12-11, 21:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
2 new programsThese two have been getting rave reviews the last little while. SO i decided to take the plunge. Knight Surfers - This one is being praised for its fast payments and dedicated admin. 4% a day for 45 days. Free $2.50, PayingSunny Money - This one looks sort of dodgy at first. It uses the standard script which is none too flashy. However, the admin of this site has been around about a year now and is fairly esteemed in the surf community. I read a few reviews and felt it was a good bet Free $5, PayingAnd if anyone is up for a gamble this site is still up (although buggy) and is actually paying. You need $90 to payout. If you put in a hundred you can cashout after 3 days and make your money back. Cashouts are being paid in about 24 hours. After you break even you can continue to cash out $90 every 3 for 30 days, if the site is around that long. Have a go if you've got the balls 30Daily[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 12-11-2005).]
|
|
#692
 2005-12-12, 02:20
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok its been almost 4 days since I finished my 12 days with 12dp and my stormpay is still empty. Does anyone know how long it usually takes them to pay out. This really sucks if I don't get my money because I got completaly screwed with hitzpay, because I payed them 47 days ago and it has to be less than 45 for a chargeback in PayPal.
|
|
#693
 2005-12-12, 02:35
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Usually about 5-7 business days. It's usually 7 regular days, from my experience. Don't worry, 12DP will pay you... I have trust in them.
|
|
#694
 2005-12-12, 03:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, I've always got paid on the 6th or 7thday. Remember, their promise is that they pay within 7 business days. This, theoretically can mean up to 11 actual days. I've always received payment by the 7th day, and you will too 
|
|
#695
 2005-12-12, 10:17
|
azazel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: Ok its been almost 4 days since I finished my 12 days with 12dp and my stormpay is still empty. Does anyone know how long it usually takes them to pay out. This really sucks if I don't get my money because I got completaly screwed with hitzpay, because I payed them 47 days ago and it has to be less than 45 for a chargeback in PayPal.
It'll take about 19 days, you'll hit that 2 non office days either way.
|
|
#696
 2005-12-12, 21:37
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey chaz man, when you transfer money to uniclear, how long does it take? after its been in your account do they send some kind of email? bearing in mind i did send the deposit form after the transfer.
|
|
#697
 2005-12-12, 23:46
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Finally got my paid response account transferred to Paid Exposure. I suggest anyone that is getting frustrated go and speak with Missi in the PE chat. Fixed me in 5 minutes. Speaking of things taking a long time....Chaz....looking your way 
|
|
#698
 2005-12-13, 04:26
|
DonMuttoni 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabitt, could you give me your e-mail address? or message me on andrew.mutton@gmail.com? Thanks
|
|
#699
 2005-12-13, 16:22
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: hey chaz man, when you transfer money to uniclear, how long does it take? after its been in your account do they send some kind of email? bearing in mind i did send the deposit form after the transfer.
It usually takes about 3 full working days. Dag mate, I'll pay you this evening.
|
|
#700
 2005-12-13, 22:37
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ok, im very new to the entire idea of autosurfing, but i grasp it now.
I have set up a 12dailypro and egold account, and have found an exchanger to buy egold with ( http://www.electrumx.com/ )
I want to buy only 1 upgrade from 12daily just to see if i can make a few cents, for i am highly skeptical and not solid in the fact that these companies will eb around for awhile.
Anything i should know aside from what has allready been talked about on this thread ( ive read msot of it) before i do this? Yes, i realize its only 6 bucks.
Thanks
|
|
#701
 2006-01-20, 02:44
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Back after a month of downtime at totse!
Yeah, 12dp has changed a bit in the last month, but it is still going strong! I have made over 2.5k since I signed up under dagnabitt in september lol. Ill hit 6k by march. I was forced by my mom (yeah yeah...laugh it up) to withdraw after 1.6k (she didnt want me to loose the money), so once I did, I had to start from scratch again. Didnt take too long with all my refs though. Now im back up to 1300.
Anyway, how is everybody?
|
|
#702
 2006-01-20, 03:17
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm running a maxed out account right now banking about 3k every 20 days.
|
|
#703
 2006-01-20, 07:45
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey cool totse's back.
Hows everyone doing with 12dp?
Im going to wait a while before I put in some cash again, why with all the no more egold and all.
|
|
#704
 2006-01-20, 16:50
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
A few things have changed. Nice to know you guys have made lots of money, thanks to a whopping 0 people up upgraded under me, my payouts were pretty small, and now that E-Gold has been removed from 12DP, well, I'm out.
I'm not sure how much longer they'll last.
Oh and I also lost $200 in a fucking HYIP.
|
|
#705
 2006-01-20, 18:25
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Alright, I forgot to mention an Autosurf I'm going to try and recoup my loss of $200. Damn I feel dumb.
Anyway, hot off the press is You Just Got Paid. What seperates it from all the others, INCLUDING 12 Daily Pro, is that they appear to be using a custom script, and a very well designed site, which to me suggests a lot of effort has been put into this site, and it's very unlikely to disappear overnight.
They pay 4% daily, for 60 days (240% total) which is actually about the same as 12DP, (240 - 100)/60 gives 2.33% a day true profit, and 12 DP pay (144 - 100)/19 = 2.32% true profit daily.
And... they take PAYPAL! Which is just as well because I have been having problems with my Uniclear account, my PIN code doesnt get accepted, so I've had to send them details including photo ID... Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon anyway.
|
|
#706
 2006-01-20, 19:33
|
vacant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
im signing up with you just got paid as well if anyone wants to give it a shot, you can be cool and use my link http://youjustgotpaid.com/?sponser=159 good luck
|
|
#707
 2006-01-20, 22:14
|
vacant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
what is the daily percentage for youjustgotpaid.com after 60 days?
|
|
#708
 2006-01-21, 00:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Woo Hoo. Welcome back everyone. Nice to see everyone is prospering and doing well (bad HYIP investments notwithstanding. I've been experimenting with alot of new programs. I've also recently been doing some gambling with some high-risk HYIPS. Learning some lessons in that area.
Anyway, my updated list of programs is here, www.pay-pup.ca
I'll post more later (fuse just blew at work).
|
|
#709
 2006-01-21, 03:25
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thanks Dag. I've stayed away from 12dp because it's so large now. Here are a few that I've been following closely over the last month:
gwptraffic gwp has by far been my best one
knightsurfers Some problems but a stellar admin
Bothautomonsterhits and surf15dailyhave been paying steadily at about 4 and 5 % actual daily profit.
You can check these out in more detail at my website, which I'll be updating regularly.
|
|
#710
 2006-01-21, 06:01
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm a big fan of KnightSurfers and GWP as well. I hope KnightSurfers can get back on track.
One thats been getting alot of attention (with good reason) is Alien Trust. I've put several hundred into it so far and plan to put more in soon. 10% Daily for 15 days. Payouts are weekly (on fridays), and can be requested anytime you have a balance of $35. The site is the best looking of any i've seen and they have completely custom script. They also DONT take egold (only stormpay), which automatically lends it some credibilty. I would pay attention to this one for sure.
As for 12 daily. The fact that they managed to bounce back from the whole egold thing, delaying payments for up to a week later than normal, and then coming back in perfect form leads me to put more faith in 12 Daily than ever. (I received 3 full payments in one week) They are a truly honest surf. They will go down one day, no bones about it, but i think there is no reason to believe it will be any time soon. Membership continues to grow at a fantastic rate and people are more confident in their spending now than ever. I think it still has some juice left in it for sure.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-21-2006).]
|
|
#711
 2006-01-21, 09:53
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: They also DONT take egold (only stormpay), which automatically lends it some credibilty.
I don't see what the big deal is with egold. They're fine for anyone who takes proper security measures. And Stormpay does business with hyips that are just as shady. That said, I'd like to get into alientrust too- do you find it easy withdrawing money from Stormpay? As for 12dp- really, what are you basing your predictions on? They're already at 250,000 members.
|
|
#712
 2006-01-21, 11:56
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I try not to use Stormpay simply because it's a bitch to withdraw from. I have to get a cheque sent to me (in the UK), which takes about a week, I then have to cash it at the bank and they charge a fee for the currency conversion, and then it takes several weeks for it to clear.
|
|
#713
 2006-01-21, 17:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dont get me wrong. I'm still a supporter of egold. Its just that a company that was planning to make a dash at some point would be more likely to use egold than stormpay, because Egold has a no chargeback policy and stormpay doesnt. Plus egold was raided by the feds and alot of admins and users are concerned their accounts will be frozen. Basically stormpay requires more accountability from their merchants and that lends credabilty to any program that exlusively uses it.
However, yes its a royal bitch to get funds out if you dont live in the US. I've been waiting for my stupid Net IBA code for over 2 weeks. Once i have that I can order the debit card, and then just go to a few ATM's. Its a pain no doubt, and i've been raped in fees waiting for this stupid thing, but in the end it will be more secure for users and honest admins.
|
|
#714
 2006-01-22, 05:44
|
Ethical Hitman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Anyone know if Ad-Fortune works? I kinda doubt it because you cna get $30k from not investing. Heres the link http://www.ad-fortune.com/
|
|
#715
 2006-01-22, 14:08
|
AxisMundi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hrmm... this one is brand new, so it should be around a month or so. I have made 140 pure profit off of it... I'm just going to keep re-investing what I've earned now that I've recovered my out-of-pocket investment
https://syncfunds.com/?ref=ryanmercer
[This message has been edited by AxisMundi (edited 01-22-2006).]
|
|
#716
 2006-01-22, 16:31
|
vodkapuddle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Autosuring is a thing of the past. http://tinyurl.com/86nrj
|
|
#717
 2006-01-22, 17:54
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Um, HYIP's arent new. They also tend to be WAY more riskier.
|
|
#718
 2006-01-22, 18:08
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fuck yeh finally my account works
been having some problems with autosurfing, its good overall long term but to fund the account and shit it takes the piss
im kinda pissed off with uniclear those bastards wont let me withdraw back to egold without ID and shit, now that will take time to get sorted out. this meant that i had to sign up with stormpay if i was to carry on with 12dp, got all that shit sorted and now i have 336 dollars in 12dp with my moms visa debit card
i also signed up to 50cent2surf but cant upgrade, just waiting to withdraw my 150 dollars with egold so i can invest in 50cent.
but eyes are on uniclear at the moment wankers just when everything seems to be going fine something fucks up
[This message has been edited by Chosen one (edited 01-22-2006).]
|
|
#719
 2006-01-22, 18:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, uniclear is having some issues. Just cashout to their debit card. The whole dropping of egold at 12dp thing was a pain for some people, but with the new stormpay fees its for the best in the long run (even though i've been waiting for my NetIBA pin for over 2 weeks).
As for 50cent, i wouldnt put any money into that one. I've been waiting for a payout since mid december and i'm starting to doubt i'll ever get paid. There are more reliable programs out now (wink Alient trust).
|
|
#720
 2006-01-22, 19:19
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
thing i dont like with alientrust is that its more long term and 'mission1' you have to get 5 refferals, i dont think ill make it
[This message has been edited by Chosen one (edited 01-22-2006).]
|
|
#721
 2006-01-22, 19:26
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah but even so its 10% a day, which is very high. And it can only go up from there. Plus they pay each week, so you dont have to wait for upgrades to expire or for processing time. This enables you to upgrade again much sooner and increase your member level far faster.
|
|
#722
 2006-01-22, 20:33
|
SnapShot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey dagnabitt, could you drop me a line at s0m30n3(at)hush(dot)ai ? I'd like to ask you a few questions about localisation & stuff.
|
|
#723
 2006-01-23, 05:35
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
50cent2surf pays 15 for ten days and has not dropped e-gold. http://www.50cent2surf.com/?ref=30293
|
|
#724
 2006-01-23, 06:11
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
MC PP, see what i wrote above about them. Have you been paid recently?
SnapShot, check your mail.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-23-2006).]
|
|
#725
 2006-01-23, 20:20
|
AxisMundi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Um, HYIP's arent new. They also tend to be WAY more riskier.
No but its a new hyip... and if you get in while its new... i.e the first few days... you almost always get paid.
|
|
#726
 2006-01-23, 20:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thats my strategy too when it comes to HYIPS, but i find as many of them dont pay as do. The super high interest ones anyway. I find them generally more unstable than autosurfs, although i suppose there is no sound reasoning behind this.
I just think the term "autosurfing is dead" is retarded when promoting a HYIP.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-23-2006).]
|
|
#727
 2006-01-23, 21:48
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabitt stealth-spammed wikipedia a while ago
|
|
#728
 2006-01-23, 23:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Say what? I've never posted on wikepedia. Do you have a link?
|
|
#729
 2006-01-24, 00:13
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I somehow joined 12dailypro under a Jason G who sent an email containing a link to pay-pup.ca
|
|
#730
 2006-01-24, 01:06
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah thats me, but i never posted anything on wikipedia. Are you saying you somehow got my link from there?
|
|
#731
 2006-01-24, 04:58
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It got put on wikipedia.
|
|
#732
 2006-01-24, 05:46
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thats a great idea about making a wikipage about autosurfing and filling it with your links.
|
|
#733
 2006-01-24, 06:33
|
vodkapuddle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
http://tinyurl.com/b34px This program is hot. You have the chance to earn %120 after one day. They accept stormpay & e-gold. Jump in while it's early.
|
|
#734
 2006-01-24, 14:35
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Idiots, this is the AUTOSURFING thread. Make a dedicated HYIP thread if you want to start throwing links around. This site is for autosurfing only.
Yeah...im making the HYIP thread now.
|
|
#735
 2006-01-24, 18:39
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah a HYIP thread is a good idea, hopefully the powers that be will allow it. As for my link on wikipedia, i would love to know how that happenned. Dont suppose there is a link to that still?
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-26-2006).]
|
|
#736
 2006-01-24, 22:02
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dumb, lazy wikipedian copied and pasted your referral links? the page got changed right after that
|
|
#737
 2006-01-24, 22:28
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just deposited $200 into YouJustGotPaid. The first PayDay is in 12 days, so the sooner you signup and upgrade, the more of your deposit you'll receive by the first payday! :P
|
|
#738
 2006-01-25, 14:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Dagnabitt, me and Adorkable are going to start autosurfing soon. We had a few questions, can we get your email?
|
|
#739
 2006-01-25, 15:10
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm updating my site daily.
AUTOSURF SECRETS
Come on in boys! The water is fine.
|
|
#740
 2006-01-25, 15:51
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey dag you still aint got paid from 50cent? if not ill delete my account with them
|
|
#741
 2006-01-25, 18:44
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chosen one. No, still not paid, but i know people are being paid. I got a letter from them today asking to make a nother request.
Gen patton, if you post an address i can reach you at i'll contact you. Make sue to use the address (AT) whatever (dot) com format and delete it afterwards.
|
|
#742
 2006-01-25, 19:13
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
 [This message has been edited by General Patton (edited 01-25-2006).]
|
|
#743
 2006-01-25, 19:30
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Got it.
|
|
#744
 2006-01-25, 20:44
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey chaz man
you said withdrawing from stormpay takes the piss, why dont you order their debit card?
|
|
#745
 2006-01-26, 02:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK, got a new one. 15% daily and they accept paypal. Same rate as 50cent2surf. People are cheering for this one on other forums. I'm in for a hundred. Payout are supposedly same day.
Surf-For-Cash
|
|
#746
 2006-01-26, 05:39
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It's not wise to jump in so early, especially with one with that high a ROI.
|
|
#747
 2006-01-26, 12:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Looks fine to me for a round or two, no way to tell for sure.
|
|
#748
 2006-01-26, 14:15
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
That's correct, but a good investor bases his decisions on actually knowing a thing or two about the industry.
With a new surf, nobody knows anything about the admin, the resources (servers security) he has invested into it, or the amount of crucial members they're going to attract just to survive the first few cycles (and how well they will compete with other surfs).
You've had your nose in those idiotic hyips for too long. With surfs, an entirely different strategy is needed. People should only invest after it's proven itself. Getting them to throw money at it because it's new, with the hyipper logic of getting in and out as early as possible before it folds is just misleading people.
surf15daily , with the same ROI has been around twice as long, and the admin has proven to be responsive in the forums.
[This message has been edited by Jackinmyhat (edited 01-26-2006).]
|
|
#749
 2006-01-26, 16:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: That's correct, but a good investor bases his decisions on actually knowing a thing or two about the industry.
With a new surf, nobody knows anything about the admin, the resources (servers security) he has invested into it, or the amount of crucial members they're going to attract just to survive the first few cycles (and how well they will compete with other surfs).
You've had your nose in those idiotic hyips for too long. With surfs, an entirely different strategy is needed. People should only invest after it's proven itself. Getting them to throw money at it because it's new, with the hyipper logic of getting in and out as early as possible before it folds is just misleading people.
surf15daily , with the same ROI has been around twice as long, and the admin has proven to be responsive in the forums.
We've covered this already. There is no way to guage the success of a program other than whether it is paying or not, and for how long. "Knowing about the industry" has nothing to do with anything. Each program is its own event. It is a new program, so i'm not saying bet the farm, but you have no way of telling one way or the other how successful a program will be or for how long. I believe thats the greatest mistake you can make in autosurfing, assuming you can predict what a program will do based on variables you cant possibly understand or have access to if your not the admin. I think you definitely need to be more cautious with new programs, for sure, but i cant stand the opinion that "seasoned" surfers are going to somehow make better program choices than novices (with the exception of certain knowledge like who the admin is, or what other programs they've had or something). They are all a risk and a gamble. Anything you think you know about a program is smoke and mirrors, and thats all you'l ever have access to until it disappears. That being said, there is nothing wrong with getting in early to a program, even if it might only last a few periods. My bet is this one will, if i'm wrong I'm wrong, i couldnt possibly have known. Your whole pseudo-investor attitude i really believe is unfounded. You were crying scam at 12daily pro months ago, and despite you're own reasoning still havent invested in it. I dont mean for this to come off as overly critical, i just dont agree with you perspective on these things, and find your criticisms unfounded.
|
|
#750
 2006-01-26, 17:14
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It is important to differate between investing and speculation. In investing you have more control over what happens. Your options are more limited with both HYIP and autosurfing, so this falls under the realm of speculation.
|
|
#751
 2006-01-26, 18:31
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Only in the most general sense. Speculation involves wieghting certain variables that in autosurfing are extremely limited or altogether unavailable. These are not held up to legitimate public scutiny, and are bound by no real rules of conduct. This greatly limits any legitimate speculation. Its dangerous to think of autosorfing and HYIPS as anything more than a unique form of gambling. Incidentally, I just received a payment from 12daily (my 5th in January  ), in only 4 days from expiry. I would say this program is still doing great. The just issued pdf files for each account stipulating yearly earnings for tax purposes. I love this program. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-26-2006).]
|
|
#752
 2006-01-26, 18:48
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: There is no way to guage the success of a program other than whether it is paying or not, and for how long. "Knowing about the industry" has nothing to do with anything.
With all due respect Dag, you're just plain wrong here. Knightsurfers stopped paying people for 3 weeks, and even disappeared completely, but most people kept faith with it because the admin had gained such a good reputation for honesty. If an admin appeared to be trustworthy but lacked critical knowledge about online security, that would indicate that the program might not be able to survive a good hacker. Membership is important too. A program that doesn't generate a lot of buzz on the forums isn't going to be able to pay off its members and stay afloat. Offshore programs based in Asian countries have a reputation for short life spans. Then you can look things like the amount of payment processors available, and the site design and forum (if any), how quickly and how often payouts are made, etc. as indications of how much effort the admin has made and how serious he is. So there is actually a lot more strategy involved than just noting whether or not a program is paying. If it isn't paying, then chances are it's not going to exist much longer. I'm not sure of the actual percentage, but I bet around one third to half of all surfs die within the first month if not sooner. The rest survive because of the reasons I listed, and will likely last at least another three or four months.
|
|
#753
 2006-01-26, 20:07
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I might have been wrong about 12dp, but I made a good call on Uniqsurf- it just went down. I was thinking about joining but got turned off by the admin's English and overall stupidity: "False isn't on our side!"
|
|
#754
 2006-01-26, 22:36
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: With all due respect Dag, you're just plain wrong here. Knightsurfers stopped paying people for 3 weeks, and even disappeared completely, but most people kept faith with it because the admin had gained such a good reputation for honesty. If an admin appeared to be trustworthy but lacked critical knowledge about online security, that would indicate that the program might not be able to survive a good hacker.
In theory yes, but what i'm saying is that you never know what is and what isnt factual when evaluating these things. Look at all the programs that disappeard leaving behind a dedicated membership. Too many to name. There is NO criteria you can use to judge between an honest program and someone merely pretending. There is no way to tell when a program will stop paying, and for every post hoc example you give, i will give two that contradict it. You dont know what these people are really up to. They claim everything from investing in forex to real estate, there is no way to confirm this, and the vast majority can be presumed to be lying (as their claims are strategically impossible). I've seen admin after admin disappear into a puff of smoke leaving members defending them months after they scram (Paid exposure anyone?), and others that continue paying ridiculous interest without a hitch and against everyones common sense (12 daily). If you arent the admin, you cannot know, period. If you cant tell the difference between fact and appearance, then you're likely to believe anything and thats exactly why people run these things. I'll say it again, this is gambling, not investing. The only criteria you REALLY have, aside from lies (or truths that cannot be proved beyond assumption) is the FACT that the program IS paying, and for how long. On that alone can you make a sound judgement (guess) on where to spend. All the same, you can think about it till your blue in the face, you're not going to be able to second guess the psychology of these men behind the curtains. All this shit about ddos attacks, forex trading, server upgrades or whatever, you CANNOT know if its true, ot if they are just buying time. I have seen MANY programs come back after a hiatus, make a few payments to gain trust and then book not long after. These admins KNOW what they're doing, and they get rich by taking advantage of people that take them at face value. quote: Membership is important too. A program that doesn't generate a lot of buzz on the forums isn't going to be able to pay off its members and stay afloat.
Numerous programs have been paying off for ages without hardly any buzz (Daipay, Gwp (until recent), Goldenrocks is a perfect example as they discourage forums talking about them and have no referral system, yet have been paying for over 400 days). This is what i'm saying, despite common sense, YOU DONT KNOW WHATS REALLY GOIN ON. These people will use your common sense against you if you let them. quote: Offshore programs based in Asian countries have a reputation for short life spans. Then you can look things like the amount of payment processors available, and the site design and forum (if any), how quickly and how often payouts are made, etc. as indications of how much effort the admin has made and how serious he is.
Again i can readily think of numerous examples that contradict what you say above. All the maximum surf companies, as well as autosurfbiz and eprofit surf etc, and dadndaves.... are terribly designed, yet they are the top surfs and have been for ages. Dadndaves has no forum. I can think of numerous admins that were maniacally dedicated, sending daily emails and paying within minutes - until they disappeard. Any rule you try to apply will screw you if you put too much faith in it. And of note those "asian companies" could be some guy in a basement in San Francisco. They use proxies, offshore IPs and domain registartion etc... You will never know for sure the identity of the admin or where they are from. You'll also notice, regarding payment processors, that it can go either way. I tend to trust sites that take paypal, because of their easy chargebacks etc..., however, in the same breath they are far more likely to bring a program to its knees by freezing accounts. The admin could experience this, or just claim it so they dont have to pay you. You will never know. quote: So there is actually a lot more strategy involved than just noting whether or not a program is paying. If it isn't paying, then chances are it's not going to exist much longer.
Strategy cannot exist without knowledge of what you opponent is actually up to, otherwise you're just guessing. There is no strategy because there are no rules. quote: I'm not sure of the actual percentage, but I bet around one third to half of all surfs die within the first month if not sooner. The rest survive because of the reasons I listed, and will likely last at least another three or four months.
They survive if they pay. Thats the only reason a site survives. Your right though most surfs dont go the distance, but they come in all shapes and sizes. Look at paid exposure, it had everything in terms of customer support, community etc... Where's my fucking money? Then look at Daipay, they have done everything imaginable to keep their surf alive for the last year. They run on a standard script, with no forum, and guess what? They speak almost no english, but they pay. I'm saying, many sites vz a few good ones, hi-paying vs low paying, active admin or not, forum or not, it doesnt matter. I've lost more money on one percent sites than higher interest ones. I've lost more on sites everyonbe said was a sure thing because of how great the admin and support were. It just doesnt matter what sort of show is put on, you cannot apply proper strategy because you dont have access to the knowledge needed to do so. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-26-2006).]
|
|
#755
 2006-01-27, 00:40
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Although there are always exceptions, if you did a comprehensive statistical analysis (like the guy at hyips-analysis.com), you would find that characteristic trends would emerge, and the results wouldn't be entirely random as you suggest. But since you seem to have your feet firmly planted on your end there's no point in continuing the argument and we'll have to agree to disagree.
I would like to stress however that the most important sign one can use for guaging the strength of the program is what the admin says (not does)- regardless of the reaction of most members to this. And on that level, a good knowledge about how many past similar surfs have performed is useful, as well as of IT in general. And where detailed information is lacking, intuition does play a role, Dag.
|
|
#756
 2006-01-27, 22:02
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Got paid by Pajama surf today. They are demonstrating themselves to be a reliable outfit. High ROI as well.
|
|
#757
 2006-01-28, 04:14
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So do you think 12dp might be going under at all? I have a fair amount invested, and would not like to lose it. I'm just seeing if there are any signs of it going away anytime soon.
Only thing I plan on doing, is the payment closest to the convention will be sent to my bank. If they are still around a week after the convention, put it back in. Just a weird feeling.
|
|
#758
 2006-01-28, 04:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I received like 5 payments from them this month. The last one in 5 days from request. No sign of them slowing down. I was more nervous during the egold ban, but they pulled through that with flying colours.
|
|
#759
 2006-01-28, 19:26
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
why exactly do they pay you to have a program look at all the advertisements, the money has to be coming from somewhere
|
|
#760
 2006-01-28, 20:34
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
One other question. What program allows the most money coming back when maxed? Like, 12dp allows 6k, 50cent allows 1k... which program is good about paying and allows the highest max accoutn level?
|
|
#761
 2006-01-28, 21:01
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
AWESOME DEBATE you guys. Seriously, there are some great points made by both sides.
|
|
#762
 2006-01-28, 21:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by navyseals101: why exactly do they pay you to have a program look at all the advertisements, the money has to be coming from somewhere
Please read the rest of the thread. And thanks Bluefox 
|
|
#763
 2006-01-28, 21:07
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt: One other question. What program allows the most money coming back when maxed? Like, 12dp allows 6k, 50cent allows 1k... which program is good about paying and allows the highest max accoutn level?
StudioTraffic was $15000, although they are now basically defunct. I dont really pay to much attention to max's because i'm not that big a wheeler-deeler 
|
|
#764
 2006-01-28, 22:07
|
33333333331 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Actually studiotraffic recently raised theirs to $20,000. However, you can only have 4 accounts instead of 5.
|
|
#765
 2006-01-28, 22:59
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by 33333333331: Actually studiotraffic recently raised theirs to $20,000. However, you can only have 4 accounts instead of 5.
But I've also been hearing studiotraffic hasn't been on top of their payments... missing them and being really late as of late. O yea, btw. You get ONE account to $80000 and thats it. $800/day under one maxed account, no need for 4 accounts now. [This message has been edited by Fayt (edited 01-28-2006).]
|
|
#766
 2006-01-28, 23:05
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Fayt: But I've also been hearing studiotraffic hasn't been on top of their payments... missing them and being really late as of late.
No avoid them like the plague. Headaches on top of headaches.
|
|
#767
 2006-01-29, 00:30
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabit i just signed up for all of this stuff and am going with 12daily, basically I have 50 dollars and im going to upgrade tommorow. Do you recommend anything? I just get paid 12% of 50.00 USD every day that i search 12 sights? What about studiotraffic?
|
|
#768
 2006-01-29, 01:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Avoid StudioTraffic. Check your email I sent you some advice (previously outlined here). I know its weird at first but you'll pick it up in no time.
|
|
#769
 2006-01-29, 01:06
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just signed up for a new one that is getting alot of good press.
DailyROI - 4 tier referral system. - 7% for 21 days. - Cash bonuses of up to $10. - Almost 0 bad press -Paypal Accepted
|
|
#770
 2006-01-29, 01:28
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ahhh holy shit how did you know it was me? How did i automatically get referred to you?
[This message has been edited by navyseals101 (edited 01-29-2006).]
|
|
#771
 2006-01-29, 20:52
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey dag man, i guess you go max out on 12dp,im thinking about it two
what are the risks? or hows it going with the payments?
|
|
#772
 2006-01-30, 00:17
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Navy seals - you used the same handle for your 12dp account.
Chosen one - The risks are outlined throughout the thread bud. The beauty of 12 daily is that regardless of how much you put in, you're already in pure profit after 3 payments, so its easy to increase your spending after you take the initial gamble. ALl the same you need to spend what is a comfortable amount for you. The re is the possibilty the program will go down.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-30-2006).]
|
|
#773
 2006-01-30, 18:33
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
even if the programme goes down, i read somewhere that they will pay all the money that is at that current status
|
|
#774
 2006-01-30, 21:06
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I think everyone should read this thread:
Here
|
|
#775
 2006-01-30, 22:43
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: I think everyone should read this thread:
Here
fuck... everything seems fine then something fucks up, i aint referred anyone, im still gonna invest, fuck them all they're just jealous
|
|
#776
 2006-01-30, 22:54
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
http://www.talkgoldnemesis.com/
dont know if its charis saying this
|
|
#777
 2006-01-31, 00:11
|
Tzale 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I signed up for StudioTraffic.com. All I have to do is let the SurfTV thing run automatically? It'll run 24X7 if I let it?
-Tzale
|
|
#778
 2006-01-31, 03:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I wouldnt be too concerned with scare tactic and heresay. And member above me, you should get out of studio traffic. You wont get paid.
|
|
#779
 2006-01-31, 06:40
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have yet to see solid PROOF that 12dp will collapse anytime soon. It's all "well, I called this person and they told me this, bla bla bla". If they are "investigating" 12dp, then there would of been some type of reports on it, or at least a cease and desist.
|
|
#780
 2006-01-31, 18:34
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Are the high rollers in these programs getting taxed alot?
Like that one guy who made 52k in December... I bet hes paying a pretty penny in taxes right?
|
|
#781
 2006-01-31, 18:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, if he's paying. lol. 50+k eh, not too friggin bad.
|
|
#782
 2006-01-31, 19:10
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
well... i decided to sign up with alientrust, dont know how much profit ill make but at the moment i have 19$ in my stormpay so I can only by 2 shares, ill see how it goes
|
|
#783
 2006-01-31, 19:13
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: I think everyone should read this thread:
Here
To reply to this, i would just like to make note that 12daily is not the first of its kind. Studiotraffic has been going for nearly 3 years. People have been criticizing it and calling it a scam the whole time. Only now has it begun to have problems (and not of the legal kind). Referral/commission based adverising is not only legal, its all over the internet. If 12 daily were ever to be accused of behaving in some fraudulent way it would be their responsibilty, not the users. Buying a membership to a program that allows you to advertise and be paid to view others advertisements is NOT illegal. It is therefore NOT illegal to promote such a program. Fuck all these idiots all over the place. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-31-2006).]
|
|
#784
 2006-01-31, 19:15
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
oh and btw i heard 12dp is dropping emo, not so sure about that
hey dag my moms gonna give me around 3k dollars to invest, but should i invest in alientrust or 12dp? bearing in mind to take the time for payouts and trust?
|
|
#785
 2006-01-31, 19:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chosen one. Dont "invest". If you want to take a gamble with that money then thats your choice, just remember whats been said throughout the thread. That being said, i have faith in 12dp. Alien Trust has a good feel to it, but i would be cautious about dropping any significant amounts in it just yet. Maybe dro some in Alien Trust, but the bulk in 12dp.
And yes stormpay lowballed them into making themselves the sole option for upgrading, so make sure you you get NetIBA certified.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#786
 2006-01-31, 20:10
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
to ensure safety i gotta do the email netiba thing? dont i?
|
|
#787
 2006-01-31, 20:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
To reduce your fees significantly, not so much for safety.
|
|
#788
 2006-01-31, 21:41
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'd be very careful, Chosen One, with 12DP at this stage. It'll take you a good 2 months before you've got your principle back so that you can earn pure profit, and what with all the people getting paid late, and now EMO getting removed in addition to E-Gold... I wouldn't do it. I cant see them lasting another 2 months.
|
|
#789
 2006-01-31, 21:48
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
cheers for the advice chaz man, im going to startup with alientrust
how come you dont use stormpay? cant you use the debit card to withdraw, they should be in stock shortly, cause you said its a bitch to withdraw from em
|
|
#790
 2006-01-31, 21:58
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Actually people are getting paid in around 5-6 regular days. All my recent payments have been early. 12 daily has pulled through numerous obstacles without a scratch, and charis has demonstarted herself many times over as an honest admin. I dont see any indication of them being in trouble.
And incidentally, Alien Trust also only accepts Stormpay.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 01-31-2006).]
|
|
#791
 2006-02-01, 00:21
|
Not Known 1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well I am kind of new to autosurfing-I joined Studiotraffic and then later upgraded my account. But I had a couple quick questions-#1 what is your guys opinion on Studiotraffic and how does it compare to other sites.-and #2 -what are signs or clues that a site is shutting down-I am just wondering because I'm trying to get more into this to start actually making some good money but I don't really want to get screwed to bad-though I do realize that this whole thing is kind of like taking a gamble-but I would really appreciate any input or advice of any kind-thats in advance.
>NK1<
|
|
#792
 2006-02-01, 00:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Get a refund. Listen People its not a good time for studio traffic right now. I was recently told by them that I will only receive 20% of my earnings for the past 3 months, and that this is on the condition that I volunteer to run a "panel" on market research. I told them i would in hopes of finally getting paid. They then told me i would be paid in 6 (yes 6) separate payments. I'm telling you get your money back and invest in 12dp.
|
|
#793
 2006-02-01, 02:45
|
Tzale 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So is 12DP still safe to invest in? I'm thinking about doing some big investments in it and want to know if it is considered safe still.
[This message has been edited by Tzale (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#794
 2006-02-01, 03:10
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabbitt i got a weird email today from 12dp with some weird bs, what should i do? I use stormpay.... fuck this is my first time dealing with this shit to
|
|
#795
 2006-02-01, 03:25
|
Junkie-Wino-Creep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
"Welcome to the new server
IMPORTANT NOTE: Forum registration is temporarily disabled due to attacks from a mass spammer. We will open registration again once we put a verification system in place."
-12dailypro forums
EDIT: WARNING: Program is having mounting technical problems. Does not seem to be able to keep up. Not recommending upgrades or joining.
2nd edit: We have just received notification that there is an email circulating to 12daily Pro members that appears to be from a 12daily Pro former staff member encouraging people to download and open a document. The document states to be from someone called jessie02@12dailypro.com. This email address has been spoofed; it is NOT from our email server.
DO NOT OPEN THIS DOCUMENT. THIS NOT FROM 12DAILY PRO OR ANY CURRENT OR PAST STAFF MEMBERS. This document contains a malicious keylogging program and/or addtional spyware that will compromise the security of your computer.
The individuals sending this email are part of a large scam operation based out of Singapore that is attempting to compromise the security of our program. We have blocked their IP range access to our site so this seems to be their next mode of attack.
In addition to steering clear of this email, we urge everyone to immediately login to your account and change your 12daily Pro password as an added measure of security for your individual account. We have a solid security network but rest assured we are also now taking additional measures to insure these individuals are stopped and brought to jusice.
We ask that you please pass this important information on to your downlines as well.
We will keep you updated as we know more.
-12dailypro
[This message has been edited by Junkie-Wino-Creep (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#796
 2006-02-01, 03:37
|
Junkie-Wino-Creep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
On thier forums... the e-mail they were talking about was this:
The email will look something like this:
Quote What will 12dp will do in future.. see my researches here ( will scam everyone very fast ) I am a programmer on 12 daily pro and i want to make a confesion regarding my researches on "Charis plans".. i think you can`t believe i was scammed by 12dailypro but it is truth and i don't want people be scammed by this program anymore, please view this graph below and you will know its real face, the proof is very clear. After you view please send it to all of your refs and tell them not to invest with this scam, remember don't let 12dailypro admin know, if not they will runaway with all our money instantly. They have good reputation and they pay but NOT ALL MEMBERS! In maximum 5 days they will reach not to pay over 80% of its members. Take your time and read the text document and the flash graphic. Best wishes for you. Don`t be fooled of BIG MONEY! Research and see the 12dp Scam Tactic!
with attachment: 12dp_Scam_Proof.rar
Believe what you will... consider all the factors
|
|
#797
 2006-02-01, 03:40
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
And this is the shit I come back to... I'm pissed. Oh yeah, what's up people? You guys get your 12dp email too? I don't get stormpay... they say 12dp can't offer another processor, and will cancel them if they keep emo. But they've been using E-Gold for how long, and SP had no problem with that? *grumbles* Edit: I guess it's not so bad... SP offers direct deposit as well, which is what I liked EMO for. And I have one old transaction with them, so I'm verified  But man, just finished getting all my shit verified with EMO, and now I'm just gonna cancel them. Gotta love uploading those documents all over the 'net. I wouldn't be surprised to find 4 or 5 of me out there with maxed-out credit cards & shit. [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#798
 2006-02-01, 05:30
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Its not 12dp's fault. Stormpay is not allowing any site to use multiple processors. Smart fuckers have the industry by the balls. 12dp has shown NO signs of slowing down. They continue to pay on time without a hitch, which is my only requiremet for reinvesting. If you think otherwise dont put your money in. Noone here, or anywhere, can tell you one way or the other with any certainty. If it doesnt feel right dont do it. As for that virus email, i didnt get it. But its not the first of its kind, one pops up every few months. I can tell you that what i t claims is a complete lie. Dont worry noobs, this shit is all par for the course  And welcome back luther  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#799
 2006-02-01, 06:16
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Has anyone else noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in the site speed of 12daily? It is only based on when I access it. I used to access a little after midnight (same time zone, could surf the day and then go to sleep), but not it is taking 2 or more minutes to load the next page. I don't think its a sign of anything, was just curious if anyone else has really slow speeds there.
|
|
#800
 2006-02-01, 14:44
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Personally I am starting to worry about 12dp's stabability. Most of the recent problems they have had are not their fault, but with problem after problem after problem, I am worried the admins will soon say 'fuck it'.
Currently, I have told my friend (who was somewhat stupidly using funds he desparatly needed in real life) to cash out and stay out of 12dp. He would be severely devistated if he lost the money, so I kinda forced him to stop using 12dp.
As for me...I dunno what I should do. I have 1400 dollars sitting in stormpay. HYIPs have fucked me over too much and I dont think they are worth the gamble in the long run. 12dp was a shootings star, but now that star has hit its ipex and I see it slowly starting to fall back down. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?
|
|
#801
 2006-02-01, 15:57
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
alientrust looks like the way to go, even though its only 10% it is still a profit.
Policy Update 31-Jan-2006 14:40 Due to high volumes of fraudulent transactions made to merchants with commission based business models, StormPay can no longer process payments for those type of merchants who choose to accept more than one payment processing solution.
Using more than one payment processor is exactly the situation that �fraud� seeks out. This enables the fraudulent user to set up a fake profile with either of the processors, make a purchase or join the program, and then withdraw their earnings to the other processor where the real identity is used. This sort of activity makes it nearly impossible for either processor, or law enforcement to properly handle the fraud because the �trail� comes to an end. This is the cause for a great many chargebacks to those merchants which can be avoided.
As of 1/30/2006 StormPay must require Merchants with a commissioned based business model who choose to accept StormPay, to only accept StormPay. StormPay certainly does not wish to dictate how our merchants run their business, all merchants are free to choose any processing solution that best suits their needs. We understand you have choices and certainly hope that choice is the online leader � StormPay. However, if another payment solution is used, please immediately remove StormPay from the associated website as a funding option and continue to use the StormPay account funds to finish payments to those members who paid using their StormPay account.
At StormPay we truly care about our merchants� and the overall success of their business and sales and for that reason we have implemented these very necessary changes. Thank you in advance for your understanding in this very crucial matter.
StormPay Inc.
Therefore as of now.
Bastards... getting abit to big headed
|
|
#802
 2006-02-01, 17:16
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I personally think you guys should wait until you miss a payment before you freak out. 12dp has been through all these problems before and it has been fine. But whatever, go with your hearts.
|
|
#803
 2006-02-01, 17:57
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah...I have 1400, and I could turn that into 2k in 12+(7 max) days...
I think that is worth the risk.
Ok...back into 12dp for another round. lol
|
|
#804
 2006-02-01, 17:59
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is anyone else having issues with alien trust. It wont let me surf. It keeps logging me out when i try. Did i miss an update?
|
|
#805
 2006-02-01, 18:06
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i aint tried surfing, wanna buy some adshares in a bit, then ill surf, try using IE
|
|
#806
 2006-02-01, 18:12
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Its not 12dp's fault. Stormpay is not allowing any site to use multiple processors. Smart fuckers have the industry by the balls.
Oh, I wasn't insinuating it was 12dp's fault. And I can see StormPay's reasoning on this, but man the way they did it is just unprofessional, to say the least. Anyway I'm going to be at 6k with 12dp after my next cycle, so I sure ain't stopping now. It's gonna make it harder to spread out to other programs though, with no E-Gold or EMO. Anyway, I've had some probs on my end. Pc probs, ISP problems... I reloaded my system twice because of viruses. Lesson learned: Norton sucks. And I had many problems with Earthlink so I dumped them for Bellsouth.net. Things are looking good now though 
|
|
#807
 2006-02-01, 18:24
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You can not request for more than $500 USD within any given 30-day period. You can request $160 USD at this time.
wtf stormpay only lets you put 500$ max per month, thats just shit and fucks up things worser
|
|
#808
 2006-02-01, 18:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Luther try nod32 for an antivirus, it rules. Hit up the bittorrent sites for it.
Chosen one, what do you mean $500. Are you verified?
|
|
#809
 2006-02-01, 18:39
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
when i try and deposit funds into stormpay it says that i can only deposit 500dollars per month, net iba verified? nope not yet will do, how long does it take?
|
|
#810
 2006-02-01, 19:03
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ok i just done all that net iba thing, i just gotta wait for them to ring me and send the mail
FUCK man, everytime something fucks up, i hate it fucking hate it, takes the piss, i wanna make money quick
i hope i can, this is seriuosly taking the piss
and yeh alientrusts website looks busy, keep on getting timed out on it, tried to surf the sites but keeps on taking it back to the homepage, resulting with me logging back in again
time takes the piss
[This message has been edited by Chosen one (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#811
 2006-02-01, 19:36
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Not NetIBA, just verified. Have you faxed them your ID and whatnot? AFter you do that you should be fine for spending.
|
|
#812
 2006-02-01, 19:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: ok i just done all that net iba thing, i just gotta wait for them to ring me and send the mail
FUCK man, everytime something fucks up, i hate it fucking hate it, takes the piss, i wanna make money quick
i hope i can, this is seriuosly taking the piss
and yeh alientrusts website looks busy, keep on getting timed out on it, tried to surf the sites but keeps on taking it back to the homepage, resulting with me logging back in again
time takes the piss
LOL, sound familiar Luther?
|
|
#813
 2006-02-01, 20:17
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Not NetIBA, just verified. Have you faxed them your ID and whatnot? AFter you do that you should be fine for spending.
how exactly do you do that? i looked all over stormpay to verify my account and there dont seem to be some instructions, i just submitted a ticket, fingers crossed i should get this sorted out before I recieve my 12dp money
|
|
#814
 2006-02-01, 20:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
This is from their knowledge base quote: How do I certify my account? Your account status can be viewed on the "Account Overview" page from within your account. When making purchases, the status of the merchant is available on the online form to submit payment. These account statuses are available for your protection. Please use the status to help make a decision concerning your purchase or receipt of funds. To obtain the status of a sender of funds, log into your accounts history and click on the transaction ID #. The status of the sender is available there.
Your account can have four status levels as defined below:
Unverified: Unverified status means that your account has not been verified. Accounts with Unverified status may experience delays in receiving withdrawals. Accounts with Unverified status will have some restrictions on the amount that can be spent from a Credit Card and US Checking account (if applicable), within any given 30 day period. Unverified accounts may deposit up to $500 with a credit card, or $500.00 with a checking account per rolling* 30 days.
*NOTE* - All accounts that are NOT at Certified, or NetIBA Certified status are imposed a 5 day wait period on withdrawals of funds sent to their account. Read below on how to change your status to NetIBA Certified.
Phone Verified: A Phone Verified account has been phoned by a member of the StormPay Inc. Verification Team and the owner of the card/checking account is aware of the charges spent to StormPay Inc. Phone Verified accounts may deposit up to $2000.00 with a credit card, or $10,000 with a checking account per rolling* 30 days.
Certified: Certified accounts are accounts that have had successful funding transactions older than 100 days without any types of transactional problems. Accounts that are of �Certified� status are established StormPay members with good payment histories. Certified accounts may deposit up to $2,000.00 with a credit card, or $10,000 with a checking account per rolling* 30 days.
NetIBA Certified: NetIBA ( www.netiba.com ) certification is the preferred method for account certification. NetIBA is a third party verification service who verifies the identity behind e-mail addresses, auction usernames, and website domain names. StormPay members who are NetIBA Certified have completed NetIBA�s simple, yet thorough, identity screening process. NetIBA provides a place in their registration application to inform them that you are a StormPay member. Once certification is completed at NetIBA, NetIBA will contact StormPay to upgrade your account status. If NetIBA certified prior to obtaining a StormPay account, please contact us to include your StormPay account ID and NetIBA certification number by selecting the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. Visit NetIBA at http://www.NetIBA.com NetIBA Certified accounts may deposit up to $2,000.00 with a credit card, or $10,000 with a checking account per rolling* 30 days.
*Rolling 30 day periods. Example: An unverified account might deposit $250 on the first of the month. Then, on the 15th, they may deposit another $250 which meets the rolling 30 day limit. The first transaction of $250 will expire allowing another $250 on the 1st of the following month. Verified/Certified status does not guarantee in any way the legitimacy of the account holder or the product/services being purchased/sold. Please always use your best judgment when making purchases on the Internet as per our user agreement. Any account that is NOT at "Certified" status, will have a 5 day wait period to withdraw funds from their StormPay account.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#815
 2006-02-01, 21:00
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so i gotta either wait 100 days or wait for them to ring me up, that just takes the piss even more
|
|
#816
 2006-02-01, 21:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Take a deep breath and calm down. Verification is perfectly normal for most processors.
|
|
#817
 2006-02-01, 21:05
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
but i wanna get this shit done quick, how did you verify? thorugh netiba? that took you 2 weeks?
|
|
#818
 2006-02-01, 21:27
|
Not Known 1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have one other question-when I logged on today to Studiotraffic it now says you have to have more than a $100 account level to make withdrawls-is this true or am I misunderstanding-because as far as I knew the rule was just like more than $5 or $10 in the account-but now I'm mad because it appears that I can't take money out until I put in more. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks.
>NK1<
|
|
#819
 2006-02-01, 22:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Chosen one, get NetIba certified, but in the mean time (I had to re-request my code, its been a month) get phone verified. SHould only take a day or 2.
Re studiotraffic. They require you to have at least a $100 account level and a $5 account balance.
I'm telling you get your money back (You can do so within 10 days) or you're in for a world of headaches.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-01-2006).]
|
|
#820
 2006-02-02, 03:25
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yea, stay away from Studiotraffic. It seems to be getting worse. I'm still at 12dp, but stormpay has recently closed upgrades/money to go to 12dp. Maybe because of the EMO situation, who knows.
|
|
#821
 2006-02-02, 04:17
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
FUCK.
about 4 hours ago I put in a 1400 dollar upgrade via SP. It went through and everything....but if SP decides to fuck 12dp over, it might not last long enough for me to get my 1400 back....
|
|
#822
 2006-02-02, 04:43
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Chosen one, get NetIba certified, but in the mean time (I had to re-request my code, its been a month) get phone verified. SHould only take a day or 2.
Re studiotraffic. They require you to have at least a $100 account level and a $5 account balance.
I'm telling you get your money back (You can do so within 10 days) or you're in for a world of headaches.
I'm sorry I ever joined StudioTraffic. I've been with them since, I dunno when I started, September, surfing 110 sites a day and for what? I finally hit the $100 account level in Dec, so this will be my first attempt to get some money out. We'll see how that goes. It's gonna be like $30 in E-Gold... what the hell am I gonna do with that now? Can't feed it into 12dp... Can't do shit with 12dp right now.... I'm fucked. I missed the deadline to switch my cashouts from EMO to StormPay, and now I have to wait another 3 weeks to get my money, then withdraw it from EMO, fund StormPay, by then my free account would probably have been dropped from the 12dp rosters... Dammit I was gonna hit $6k in one more goddamn cycle... . . . . . . . . . Fuck it. I'm gonna go smoke some more pot.
|
|
#823
 2006-02-02, 09:16
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
stormpay is extremely slow
|
|
#824
 2006-02-02, 14:12
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
More stormpay problems (apparently 12dp's acct is frozen).
RIGHT after I put in 1400 bucks. Awesome. I just hope 12dp survives this problem, so I can cash out my matured 1400 (about 2k) and forget 12dp.
DAMNIT. I feel so stupid. I KNEW I shouldnt trust 12dp anymore, and as soon as I dump all my money in they have more problems....*sigh*
|
|
#825
 2006-02-02, 14:41
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey here are some new programs that I found. www.mysurfportal.com/?ref=1703
They offer 8% a day for 30 days. The admin is very honest and offers good support and fast payments. Payments are every Friday. http://www.simply6.net/?ref=984
They offer 6% for 30 days. They also accept paypal and stormpay. Admin seems very good also. Very new program looks very good. www.surf12daily.com/?ref=2255
This program offers 12% for 12 days just like 12DP. The admin seems very reliable here as well and paid me within 2 days of my expired upgrade.
[This message has been edited by wikid009 (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#826
 2006-02-02, 14:48
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Sorry.
[This message has been edited by wikid009 (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#827
 2006-02-02, 16:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
No prob  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#828
 2006-02-02, 17:49
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by bluefox: More stormpay problems (apparently 12dp's acct is frozen).
RIGHT after I put in 1400 bucks. Awesome. I just hope 12dp survives this problem, so I can cash out my matured 1400 (about 2k) and forget 12dp.
DAMNIT. I feel so stupid. I KNEW I shouldnt trust 12dp anymore, and as soon as I dump all my money in they have more problems....*sigh*
That sucks... I have about $4k floating around in 12dp. This whole thing has been one big headache that started with E-Gold getting raided. Anyway, I just want to point out that the problems 12dp are having right now are not their fault. StormPay is lowballing not only them, but every autosurf site that uses them as a processor. I have no doubt that 12dp will be back to normal once everything settles down and the transition is done. And StormPay is finished fucking around with everyone. The only thing I'm a bit mad at 12dp about is they should not have flipped out and dropped E-Gold. They should've given E-Gold a chance to prove themselves instead of getting paranoid. They'd still be having these problems with StormPay though, regardless. I think 12dp is still a safe bet. I'm sticking with them. Things will just be slowed down now for a while is all. I hope. Later.
|
|
#829
 2006-02-02, 18:05
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fucking great... stormpay debit cards are now coming in on the 13th, they were promised by the 1st
assholes... now they are just fucking about and getting too big headed
|
|
#830
 2006-02-02, 18:39
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, they're ruthless. Next watch them increase their fees again 
|
|
#831
 2006-02-02, 19:19
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
heard they are running low on funds, stormpay that is, this shit is taking too long
|
|
#832
 2006-02-02, 20:30
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12 daily pro are going down, they're now claiming StormPay are making up excuses because they haven't actually got the money to pay the large withdrawals that are being made, even though stormpay have supposedly been holding that money all along...
Stay away!
|
|
#833
 2006-02-02, 20:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Stormpay is doing this to alot of people not just 12 daily. This has nothing to do with 12 daily.
What i dont understand is why stormpay would blackmail everyone into getting rid of other processors, only to freeze everyones account 2 days later. I admit it, i'm worried
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#834
 2006-02-02, 20:44
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yeh nearly every autosurf that accepts stormpay they did that to
|
|
#835
 2006-02-02, 21:14
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Rumor has it 12daily is about to drop Stormpay and only use emo. This is mad.
|
|
#836
 2006-02-02, 21:38
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: Rumor has it 12daily is about to drop Stormpay and only use emo. This is mad.
i just got to the 12dp and were it says payment proccessors its got no stormpay but only EMO FUUUUUUUUUUCK, not again, might be true edit: yep looks like emo is now the only payment proccessor, stormpay looks like its been dropped, check the 12dp forums [This message has been edited by Chosen one (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#837
 2006-02-02, 22:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Good.Fuck stormpay.Greedy bastards.
|
|
#838
 2006-02-02, 22:15
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fuck 12dp just declared war on stormpay.
Its like watching daddy hit mommy.
|
|
#839
 2006-02-02, 22:21
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Haha^
Do you have msn or aim or any kind of messenger dag?
I wanna talk in real time for a few minutes.Or I could post a link to an online chat room.
Edit- Was reading through the 12dp forums.It seems everyone is really happy about the program going EMO only and is considereing it a huge step forward.Interesting.
[This message has been edited by Juke_box_hero (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#840
 2006-02-02, 22:30
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
EDITED
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-02-2006).]
|
|
#841
 2006-02-03, 00:29
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
MOTHERFUCK.
I have 1400 dollars in 12dp right now, and I wont cash out till Feb 13th...which means I wont get my money untill around the 18th.
...I dont think 12dp will last that long....
|
|
#842
 2006-02-03, 03:27
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah they will... They don't seem the type to give in too easily, and surely what StormPay is doing is illegal. I got an email from 12dp, saying they're getting their attorney involved. Let the CyberWars begin!!! I'm actually kind'a enjoying this... I would be a lot more if I knew my cash was safe though. Man last night I was upset that I missed the deadline to switch from EMO to SP, now I see that was a good thing  [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 02-03-2006).]
|
|
#843
 2006-02-03, 08:42
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
well looks like i gotta open an EMO account, never wanted to be an emo but what the hey
|
|
#844
 2006-02-03, 12:26
|
wikid009 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You guys should read somse stuff about stormpay on MMG i think they have basically fucked every one over and done a runner.
|
|
#845
 2006-02-03, 13:56
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Latest news from 12dp is that they cancelled all upgrade purchases. Some college students were promoting the site as an investment company, news story claimed it was an illegal ponzi, and I guess they now expect to be investigated. So looks like that will be it for a while...
Can all this shit just be a coincidence? First E-Gold gets raided, then SP pulls a disappearing act, now this? All in what, 2 weeks?
|
|
#846
 2006-02-03, 14:28
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
So what do I do guys? I have 1400 dollars in 12dp right now. Will I ever get it back? Im freaking out here...
|
|
#847
 2006-02-03, 14:44
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Give it time. I have $6000 sitting there, waiting for my $8720 cash out (referral included). Legally, they are perfectly fine. They are not an investment company. I feel what happened in Utah could be why they are being investigated. Give it a week, things will be fine. Besides, they've bounced back from everything else. Egold hacks, DDoS attacks, payment fuckups through egold and emo, stormpay blackmailing, multiple attacks, and slander constantly. This is the first major thing to hit them that they didn't INSTANTLY fix. So it might take a week. Look at swinginvest. I had $700 sitting there and it shut down, stormpay froze the account, admin ran away. I thought it was all gone. Lo and behold, 3 weeks later, swinginvest came back and sent me a refund.
|
|
#848
 2006-02-03, 14:47
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm sure you'll get it. Is it a pending cashout, or a current upgrade, or what? And who's the processor it's tied to? If it's a pending cashout to SP, then you may be in for a wait. I'd submit a ticket and ask if they can change it to EMO. I for one have every faith that 12dp will see this through. On a side note, I read somewhere that DadnDave's changed their program to abide by SP's demands, and removed their referral system and are no longer accepting new members. Is that true? If 12dp is taking a break for a while, I'm gonna have to get my fix somewhere else...  [This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 02-03-2006).]
|
|
#849
 2006-02-03, 15:31
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yes whats going on with 12dp really sucks. 12dp is an awsome company that I have little doubt they would run away with our money. I started with them with $300 and have worked my way up to $3800. Luckily, I hate stormpay and have only went with them for a few upgrades before switching to egold, then emo. To all those that are worried about 12dp dont fret! They'll bounce back.
|
|
#850
 2006-02-03, 17:06
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yup, this is some serious balls. The problem, which nobody could see coming, is that this could effect surfing in general not just 12dp. Still no need to be carried away just yet. We just need be vigilant and show our support where we can.
Regarding emo: I have a payment due in a day or two, its currently supposed to go to stormpay. I set up an emo account, but it is not verified. Can i request it be paid to my emo account, and if so how can i get it out. The payment will be more than $1000. If anyone can save me the research on that i'd be appreciative.
|
|
#851
 2006-02-03, 19:07
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
verification is piss easy, sent my documents this morning, come back from college in the evening and its done, now I just submitted my card details and I have to wait for that to be confirmed.
What the say was right EMO is really the shit.
and as for the funds, yeh I got some money that is pending from 12dp, i got an email from them saying to message them with the details, so im going do that right now and ask them to pay it into my EMO
|
|
#852
 2006-02-03, 19:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Not good. Fucking stormpay is going to ruin this for every one. I hope they go under as a result of this. Pulling out is one thing, taking on the "moral" resposibilty of bringing down autosurfing is inexcusable. quote: Dear StormPay Member,
Please read this news update as it contains important information concerning your StormPay account as well as spends from your account to the "Auto-Surf" industry.
Traditionally "auto-surf" is a "traffic exchange" industry as to where persons gain traffic credits for promoting their URL (website address) in exchange for viewing websites offered by others. Any monies taken in on these types of "traffic exchanges" are normally for upgrades to have your URL (website) shown at a higher rate of exposure. For an example of how a true auto-surf works, you can visit www.autohits.dk or other sites comparable.
"Paid to click", or "Paid to Read" types of sites are normally where an advertiser pays to have his/her ad displayed and the end user gets paid a portion of the advertiser dollars for clicking on and reading/viewing the ad. The end user who is being paid for reading/viewing the advertisement does not spend any monies to participate. An example of this type of service is StormPay's own "StormClix" where participants are not charged to view advertisements and are rewarded an account credit for viewing the advertisement.
It has recently been brought to the attention of StormPay Inc. that the current rash of new Auto-Surf and Paid to Read accounts are NOT operating in the traditional manner. Further investigation by both StormPay and other outside investigational organizations/law enforcement agencies have have drawn early conclusions that these types of programs are nothing more than well hidden "Ponzi" or "Pyramid" schemes. While many of you may not agree, or wish to agree that these programs or illegally operated ponzi's, there are many facts that that are unavailable to you, or that may have been hidden by the operators of these programs. Please note that StormPay's user agreement has always banned merchant accounts for these types of activities.
Throughout the investigations into these programs, StormPay has asked the "Merchant(s)" to provide a detailed explanation of the workings of these programs including how profit margins and customer payments are made. These questions were asked point blank by StormPay while on a conference call with the owner/operator and their attorney. The requests for information from the "merchant" were simply denied leaving StormPay no choice other than to report those findings to the other organizations who required the information from StormPay. These findings and reports caused the seizure of funds of the merchant(s) StormPay accounts until all legal matters are resolved. Please be reminded that this could have been avoided if the merchant(s) could have, or would have provided information proving no illegal pyramid or ponzi activity.
Furthermore, investigations and calculations show that these merchants were already at an "upside down" point where they are/were not able to meet the financial obligations made to their program participants. These merchants who were already failing to make good on their claims seem to now be using StormPay as their "Scape Goat" for the failure of their own pyramid or ponzi scheme. These programs are always doomed to failure and for that very reason, deemed illegal. Please site the following from StormPay's user agreement:
"17. Get Rich Quick" Schemes: Get Rich Quick Schemes are prohibited resell items by StormPay. Get Rich Quick schemes include any type of self-employment, start-up businesses, or investment opportunity where the claims of profit or returns on investment are unrealistic or unsupported. By law, if a business opportunity costs $500.00 USD or more, the promoter is required to support any claims regarding earnings or profits with written documentation.
Pyramids don't pay. StormPay Inc. and the Federal Trade Commission caution consumers about clubs or programs that promise quick money for recruiting new members. Don't bank on the pyramid promise that someone else will pay you. For more information on get-rich-quick schemes, visit the FTC at www.ftc.gov.
We know that the most prominent question in your mind is "What happens to the money I sent these programs?" Answer: At the moment any funds frozens in these merchant's accounts are frozen and not payable until all investigations are completed. At such time investigations are completed, any remaining funds will be released to the merchant's, or refunded to the purchasers, based on the outcome of the investigations. Please be aware if determination is made that these are ponzi schemes, a great deal of the funds received by these merchant's will have been used to pay obligations to those who joined earlier into the programs. In other words, they will have used your money to pay other members thus creating a deficit of funds needed to refund all users. Please be patient while investigators decide the best procedures for handling this serious situation. Contacting your credit issuers or banks requesting chargebacks only compounds the problems for all involved, including the merch! ants and their customers, and delays returns of any funds. These actions could also be punishable by law.
StormPay will keep you updated of developments as information is available and allowed to be released.
StormPay Inc.
|
|
#853
 2006-02-03, 20:38
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yep... just read that myself.
I have a baaaaad feeling the gov. is going to update the current definition of 'ponzi' to include autosurfs, and force them to shut down. I need to get that 1099 from 12dp and be sure I claim my taxes, just in case any of this falls back onto the members.
God I hope I'm wrong about all that, but my gut tells me these programs really are too good to be true :/
|
|
#854
 2006-02-03, 20:57
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I may just have to pay Charis Johnston a 'personal visit'. Im quite happy I live about 40 minutes from her. Looking her up cant be that hard...how many people use the name "Charis" in Charlotte NC?
I will find her, and GET MY GOD-DAMNED MONEY.
|
|
#855
 2006-02-03, 23:29
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
great... just fucking great
|
|
#856
 2006-02-03, 23:52
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What have I been saying... 
|
|
#857
 2006-02-04, 01:27
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Fuck you, chaz.
|
|
#858
 2006-02-04, 03:06
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
They'll shut down hyips long before surfs. Autosurfs are much more legal just because they're advertising. To my knowledge they're just fine with the FSEC.
|
|
#859
 2006-02-04, 10:14
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
alientrust is kinda getting pissed off
|
|
#860
 2006-02-04, 14:58
|
Fayt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Seems like Stormpay fucked themselves over though. They told the PEOPLE who autosurfed one thing, and the actual autosurfs another. Here's the latest email. quote:
We wanted to take this time to update everyone on the status of the program and the recent happenings. We know you are all anxious for information. We have spent the entire day trying to forumlate the best strategy for how we deal with the current issues facing the 12daily Pro family.
1. StormPay did finally respond to our attorney's request for information. They informed him that the reason they have suspended our account was at the behest of their bank. This is completely different than the reason they released to the StormPay members, being that they were concerned about autosurf business models.
2. StormPay also made additional false statements in their email to users. The email claimed that we refused to provide information on our business model. This is false. Mr. McConnell of StormPay fully understood our business model from the day we began processing transactions with them, in May of 2005. In fact, Mr. Connell just this past Monday asked if he could fly down to meet us and explain why we should choose StormPay as our only payment processor. And as we posted in a member news item a a couple of days ago, Mr. McConnell blatantly attempted to blackmail us by threatening to freeze our account if we did not remove our other payment processor within 45 minutes.
3. We have also become aware of some very disturbing news about Stormpay, including the fact that they have a very negative rating with the Tennessee Better Buiness Bureau, with dozens of claims against them. They company was also issued a cease and desist order by the State of Tennessee for financial related misdeeds. StormPay has also begun randomly seizing funds from user accounts, and are currently not honoring some users withdrawal requests. We believe that this is for the same reason they refused to release our funds, because they do not have the funds.
4. In a conversation we had with Stormpay and their attorney this past Monday, Mr. McConnell revealed to us that Stormpay acts as a 'lender', which is not what they state in their terms of service. He went on to exlain that they money in users accounts in not completely backed by real funds. When I inquired where all of our funds were, he changed the subject.
5. At this point, it seems that StormPay may have begun to randomly refund some members money. Unfortunately this puts us in a very difficult situation. As they have blocked us completely from access to our account, we have no way of knowing who is receiving refunds and who is still owed. They are creating a situation by where we cannot accurately determine which pending withdrawals need to be cancelled because they have already received refunds from StormPay. In essence they are creating a situation by where they are spending our company money at their own discretion and not providing us with the information we need to meet our obligations to all our members. If indeed our account is frozen, StormPay should not have access to spend those funds until after an investigation is completed.
6. That said, we are actively trying to determine what legal actions may be at our disposal to try to retrieve our funds so we can issue refunds to all members with any pending withdrawals or active upgrades. In order to insure that as many people can be paid as possible, we will only be paying refunds, not any surf earnings or commissions. At this point with Stormpay holding our funds, we are unable to provide a time schedule for this refunds.
7. Until that time, we will continue EMO payments as we are able starting with the oldest expirations, this would be members who chose to receive their previous E-Gold payments to EMO. Again, we cannot promise any timetable on how fast this payments will be made, but know we will make them as we are able.
8. You will notice that we have suspended new membership and upgrades. We need to take this time to focus on solving our issues with StormPay and getting you all back the money that they are holding under false pretenses.
We will continue to update you here as we have more information.
|
|
#861
 2006-02-04, 18:21
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/
Man they use a photo that some guy at talk gold pulled off of google image search by entering the name "charis johnson". It was a big joke because the photo is of a big black woman with a beard. Anyway, sure enough the news uses the photos quoting talk gold as the refference. Good journalism there.
These crusading journalists and outsiders to this are really getting to me. They think the public actually believes programs like this are legitimate investments, and that they are somehow saving millions of people with them. The concept of free participation and gambling has not even come up.
|
|
#862
 2006-02-04, 19:18
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
...all because of fucking stupid ass stormpay
|
|
#863
 2006-02-05, 01:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just want to say, in case anyone hasnt noticed, that the people over at talkgold are the craziest bunch of lunatics i've ever come across. Dont get me wrong, there are some good folk too, but these people just loooovvvveeee their heresay and gossip. Gives me a headache just reading it :P
|
|
#864
 2006-02-05, 01:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Two messages from 12dp quote: You have received a message from 12 Daily Pro:
We have learned that StormPay has completed its own independent investigation, which we have learned did NOT involve any law enforcement whatsover, only their bank and themselves, and have begun arbitrarily issuing refunds. In addition they are randomly denying claims of individuals at their own discretion and threatening THEM with legal action.
We also learned that they are refunding members who have already received their upgrade payments from 12daily Pro. Thus essentially paying them twice with our money. Then on top of that they have announced they are going to seek to take additional money from us.
Not only are they now holding money paid to us as non-refundable upgrade fees, but they are also holding a great deal of funds that came to us as via other revenue streams having nothing to do with member upgrades including:
Thousands of dollars in referral commissions we earned by promoting their website.
Thousands of dollars we earned in advertising sales
Thousands of dollars we earned from other online sources
Thousands of dollars in referral commissions we earned by promoting NETIBA, owned by StormPay.
Thousands of dollars earned from advertising promotions and for convention registrations.
They are also sitting on much more money that they earned in fees from both our company and all our members, transactions which they are now saying are null based on their own internal investigation.
We also have not been contacted by any law enforcement officials and/or been informed of any investigation by anyone. StormPay has created this lie in order to cover their own trail of blackmail, deceit, and money shifting that made them unable to pay our withdrawal request.
What does this mean? THERE WAS NEVER ANY INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF OUR STORMPAY ACCOUNT. STORMPAY LIED TO IS USERS...AGAIN.
StormPay has also lied to all of its users informing them that they just discovered 12daily Pro's business model. However, their own daily records since we began using them in May of 2005, they have a detailed record of payments both received by us from members and sent to members by us. Not only did Stormpay tell us just 5 days ago that we were an excellent client and member, they blackmailed us into forcing us to chose them as our ONLY payment processor, with full knowledge our our business model.
These current actions and this 'fake' investigation are simply a means by which they can cover their own illegal acts and mishandling of their users funds. They have provided us NO PROOF of an external investigation. And no external investigators have contact us.
In addition, Stormpay has locked us from access to our account, so we don't know who is being refunded and whether or not those refunds are legitimate. We also fear that they may be laundering and syphoning funds out of our account to cover their debts to their other users who have never even been members of 12daily Pro.
StormPay President, John McConnell openly admitted to me that they do not have the funds to cover their user accounts in their bank. These actions they are taking are ALL because of this. And now they intend to try to make 12daily Pro and all of you pay for their unlawful shifting both our money and yours.
By the second, StormPay is absconding with money that we need to legitmately refund our members and operate our business. Their actions are making it very unlikely that everyone will get the refunds they are due.
We have been advised that it may be possible to take legal action that will force them to cease and desist in dispursement of our funds until a REAL independent investigation is conducted. Other autosurfs are also in discussion of a class action law-suit against the company, who has a long negative history with the BBB.
Many supportive members on the forum asked us if there is any way you can all help us recover our funds from Stormpay via legal action. Requests were made that we make available the ability for members to donate to a legal fund for this purpose. Over 200 members have already donated. If you would like to assist us in our efforts to recover 12daily Pro funds from Stormpay, you can send a donation electronically via EMO with the following payment details:
Account Name: 12dp Stormpay Recovery Legal Fund
Account Email: emo@12dailypro.com
OR you can send to our mailing address: LifeClicks LLC
8116 South Tryon St.
Suite B3, #15
Charlotte, NC 28273
If we are able to pool enough funds for this legal action, we will not have to utilize company funds that are needed to provide refunds as we are able. As it is the staff has been cut to 1, myself, in order to use any and all available funds for refund purposes. Any assistance any member can give for this legal funds would be greatly appreciated.
If we don't take immediate legal action against Stormpay, they will continue arbirtarily taking and spending our money that we need to pay you your refunds.
Please know that I am here and I am going to stay here and continue to communicate with all of you the best way I possibly can.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Charis
2nd letter You have received a message from 12 Daily Pro:
We wanted to take this time to update everyone on the status of the program and the recent happenings. We know you are all anxious for information. We have spent the entire day trying to forumlate the best strategy for how we deal with the current issues facing the 12daily Pro family.
1. StormPay did finally respond to our attorney's request for information. They informed him that the reason they have suspended our account was at the behest of their bank. This is completely different than the reason they released to the StormPay members, being that they were concerned about autosurf business models.
2. StormPay also made additional false statements in their email to users. The email claimed that we refused to provide information on our business model. This is false. Mr. McConnell of StormPay fully understood our business model from the day we began processing transactions with them, in May of 2005. In fact, Mr. Connell just this past Monday asked if he could fly down to meet us and explain why we should choose StormPay as our only payment processor. And as we posted in a member news item a a couple of days ago, Mr. McConnell blatantly attempted to blackmail us by threatening to freeze our account if we did not remove our other payment processor within 45 minutes.
3. We have also become aware of some very disturbing news about Stormpay, including the fact that they have a very negative rating with the Tennessee Better Buiness Bureau, with dozens of claims against them. They company was also issued a cease and desist order by the State of Tennessee for financial related misdeeds. StormPay has also begun randomly seizing funds from user accounts, and are currently not honoring some users withdrawal requests. We believe that this is for the same reason they refused to release our funds, because they do not have the funds.
4. In a conversation we had with Stormpay and their attorney this past Monday, Mr. McConnell revealed to us that Stormpay acts as a 'lender', which is not what they state in their terms of service. He went on to exlain that they money in users accounts in not completely backed by real funds. When I inquired where all of our funds were, he changed the subject.
5. At this point, it seems that StormPay may have begun to randomly refund some members money. Unfortunately this puts us in a very difficult situation. As they have blocked us completely from access to our account, we have no way of knowing who is receiving refunds and who is still owed. They are creating a situation by where we cannot accurately determine which pending withdrawals need to be cancelled because they have already received refunds from StormPay. In essence they are creating a situation by where they are spending our company money at their own discretion and not providing us with the information we need to meet our obligations to all our members. If indeed our account is frozen, StormPay should not have access to spend those funds until after an investigation is completed.
6. That said, we are actively trying to determine what legal actions may be at our disposal to try to retrieve our funds so we can issue refunds to all members with any pending withdrawals or active upgrades. In order to insure that as many people can be paid as possible, we will only be paying refunds, not any surf earnings or commissions. At this point with Stormpay holding our funds, we are unable to provide a time schedule for this refunds.
7. Until that time, we will continue EMO payments as we are able starting with the oldest expirations, this would be members who chose to receive their previous E-Gold payments to EMO. Again, we cannot promise any timetable on how fast this payments will be made, but know we will make them as we are able.
8. You will notice that we have suspended new membership and upgrades. We need to take this time to focus on solving our issues with StormPay and getting you all back the money that they are holding under false pretenses.
We will continue to update you here as we have more information.
|
|
#865
 2006-02-05, 14:03
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I just want to say, in case anyone hasnt noticed, that the people over at talkgold are the craziest bunch of lunatics i've ever come across. Dont get me wrong, there are some good folk too, but these people just loooovvvveeee their heresay and gossip. Gives me a headache just reading it :P
yep talkgold are just funny pricks who think they are some high class online investors and know it all, the naysayers seem to have gone down
|
|
#866
 2006-02-05, 19:22
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Looks like StormPay have really raped the industry, but for those still willing to invest in it, here's an e-gold only autosurf that I have been a member with for just over a month. It pays out on time every time and has really smooth and fast surfing, check it out!
www.s-swot.com
8% daily for 25 days = 200% return in under a month! Pays out weekly! 5% referral commission!
|
|
#867
 2006-02-05, 20:26
|
Nsomnia 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What one should I invest in [30 dollars to start]. I know the whole deal with stormpay on 12dp screws that over. I'm looking for one like 12dp that has a fast payout with high intrest but with lower amounts of days. Any suggestions?
|
|
#868
 2006-02-06, 03:01
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
More info on Stormpay...
On another forum a guy explained he lived 40 minutes from stormpay's Tennesse addr. so he drove out to talk to someone in person. When he got there there were 6 big U-Haul trucks with a bunch of movers taking out boxes of computers. When the guy tried getting close the movers began yelling at him to go away and he never was able to talk to anyone.
On another note, about the discussion of talkgold, I completly agree. Those people are complete morons who dont know shit about investing. All they do is gossip. Reading anything on that site will piss me off in about 5 seconds, therefore I dont go there anymore. They say a certain auto-surf will go down everyday, then when the day comes that it does go down, they say SEE!! I TOLD YOU!! IM SO SMART!! Fucking idiots.
|
|
#869
 2006-02-06, 07:02
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
All i want to say on this whole SP thing is to suggest we not bring any of the nonsense going on at other forums here. We're better than that. Those people are tools and liars. Just wait to see what happens. This is not a time when rumors, hearsay, and conjecture are going to do anyone any good.
As for people looking to invest right now, my advice is to get some egold and an emo account and wait.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-06-2006).]
|
|
#870
 2006-02-06, 07:41
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Most of the ones that were using egold in addition to SP are still churning along fine. The idea that stormpay alone has somehow given a significant blow to the whole autosurf industry is itself a rumor.
|
|
#871
 2006-02-06, 16:01
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I'm out. YouJustGotPaid just ran with my money (sorry to anyone I referred) - there goes another $200. Regardless of whether or not PayPal will give accept my chargeback (does anyone have any tips for that?) I'm staying out of the industry indefinately.
|
|
#872
 2006-02-06, 17:52
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You joined way too early. You should give them at least a month to prove themselves and gain momentum.
|
|
#873
 2006-02-06, 18:57
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i really want this thing to get sorted out, the moment I was making real profit this shit happens, luck for me hey. Fucking stormpay pissing me off, atleast unblock 12dps account.
oh well im just waiting for my EMO credit card funding to be approved, get all my guns ready.
|
|
#874
 2006-02-06, 19:18
|
M.C._Pee_Panties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I can't fund my emo account with a debit card because I'm < 18 and stormpay has the rest of my play money.
|
|
#875
 2006-02-06, 19:48
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by M.C._Pee_Panties: I can't fund my emo account with a debit card because I'm < 18 and stormpay has the rest of my play money.
yep, i got some of my money with stormpay those pricks, i tried loggin into today and it said i was loggin in from an IP outside of my country in my profile, fucking assholes, i checked my profile and it says UK, another one of their tricks to block users to their accounts and keep their money fuckers...
|
|
#876
 2006-02-06, 20:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah i got that as well. Luckilly i remembered my secret question and answer.
|
|
#877
 2006-02-07, 04:05
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chaz: I'm out. YouJustGotPaid just ran with my money (sorry to anyone I referred) - there goes another $200. Regardless of whether or not PayPal will give accept my chargeback (does anyone have any tips for that?) I'm staying out of the industry indefinately.
Don't feel bad... I lost about $400 in the DXGold system. Anyway I may be out too, depending on the outcome of this whole SP fiasco and the state of 12dp. Speaking of... I don't believe any third party is involved anymore. I think StormPay fucked up big time. Btw, did you guys know SP owns a new race track? I was checking it out yesterday at Stormpayracing.com. Now I wonder which small chunk of that track is mine? The site isn't up now though, but it was yesterday. Interesting...
|
|
#878
 2006-02-07, 20:48
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
WTF!!!!!! 8,500,705 07/Feb/2006 12:45 Charge Back Complete To admin@12dailypro.com $-17.28 - $-17.28
seems like my money is going on the fucking walkies, wtf bastards
check your accounts
|
|
#879
 2006-02-07, 21:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
What do you mean 12dp did a chargeback on you?
|
|
#880
 2006-02-07, 22:43
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Unfucking believable. My account of over $6800 has been emptied. Money was taken that was not even associated with 12dp.
I am currently in contact with Phonebusters, which works in contact with the RCMP and FBI regarding internet scams, as well a toronto lawyer that specializes in these matters. As soon as i have more information about what is going on I keep you posted. They are not getting that money without a fight though.
|
|
#881
 2006-02-07, 22:43
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: What do you mean 12dp did a chargeback on you?
the money i made altogether from 12dp that was paid to my sp account from 12dp has been taken back out. isnt that the same on your account?
|
|
#882
 2006-02-07, 22:43
|
Sinner6 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
50cent2surf chargebacked me too.
[This message has been edited by Sinner6 (edited 02-07-2006).]
|
|
#883
 2006-02-07, 23:52
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK Hows this for logic.
Stormpay: All autosurfs are scams.(Thursday Feb 2)
On feb 7 they refund all money in members accounts to the supposed scammers.
That is, not just 12dp, but any payment received from any program, programs that have long disappeared like 5day funds.
So not only do these programs pack up shop and screw people, Stormpay gives them back all the money the did payout.
I am so angry I could really hurt someone right now.
|
|
#884
 2006-02-08, 00:25
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
My bet is that the money hasn't gone back to the programs at all, but instead is just making SP's owner richer, the motherfucker
|
|
#885
 2006-02-08, 03:49
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Guys. There are reports all over the place of stormpay taking unauthorised funds from peoples bank accounts and credit cards. Call your banks immediately to prevent this, and put any credit cards you used on hold until this blows over. God knows what their up to but for some reason stormpay is trying to recover as much of the paid out money from 12dp as possible.
|
|
#886
 2006-02-08, 07:09
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow. I feel sorry for you guys.
|
|
#887
 2006-02-08, 13:22
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thank fuck I removed my credit card from Stormpay a while back.
|
|
#888
 2006-02-08, 13:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, they charged exactly what I had in my account. Except, I haven't recieved any payments, AND I didn't deposit the full amount in autosurfing. This sounds like fraud...
Edit: The first transaction is gone from my bankaccount, so I guess they didn't, fucking wierd... Also, 12dp is supposed to be charging back several payments they made so they can spread money around for refunds.
[This message has been edited by General Patton (edited 02-08-2006).]
|
|
#889
 2006-02-08, 17:49
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
And thank fuck I caught the lazy-ass bug and never got around to uploading my checking account info to StormPay. I called my bank to see if I can block any transactions between my account & StormPay, just in case. They said no but I wouldn't be liable for any fraudulent activity either. Good to know.
I was going to block emo too. I'm considering removing my account info from there, just to be safe. StormPay is going bad... who's to say emo won't do the same?
Btw, StormPay's racing site is back up, if anyone is interested in seeing where all our money is going.
|
|
#890
 2006-02-08, 20:43
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hye dag let me know what happens with that legal stuff, stormpay site seems to have gone down
alien trust is really pissed off, im pretty impressed the way they are handling it, they say they are going to start and use uniclear and alertpay in a couple of days, if that happens, well alientrust will be the best!!
still waiting for this shit with stormpay to finish, if it ever is
|
|
#891
 2006-02-08, 22:01
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, i've decided to rethink my strategy. I figure that someone might have a card up their sleeve we dont know about so there is no need to be at the front of any lines drawing attention to yourself. If people are successful with lawsuits and whatnot i will consider following suit, but i want to see what happens first. As of now i've cancelled the credit card they have and i'm just going to wait to see what comes about. I'm just happy the bulk of my earnings came from egold. Good fucking luck getting that back  [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-08-2006).]
|
|
#892
 2006-02-08, 22:08
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so is that it for you?
|
|
#893
 2006-02-09, 00:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys you should read the 12dp forums. If you've even had one transaction from an autosurf especially 12dp through stormpay, people are getting all thier money taken. This looks like a sad attempt for stormpay to say "SEE! I told you we had enough money to cover 12dp." Luckily I never liked stormpay from the begginning and therfore never used them.
Dag, what happened to you is very unfortunate. I've read peoples posts saying that that stormpay took upwards of 15k from them. Also alot of 10k+ as well. It is crazy how one company has crippled the autosurf industry
|
|
#894
 2006-02-09, 03:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: I was going to block emo too. I'm considering removing my account info from there, just to be safe. StormPay is going bad... who's to say emo won't do the same?
The Better Business Bureau OnLine Reliability program, which recently certified EMO.
|
|
#895
 2006-02-09, 11:58
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Oh, ok. Learn something new every day 
|
|
#896
 2006-02-09, 13:59
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Is that it for me? Hell no. Onwards and upwards. Although i'm taking a break while everything gets sorted out. From now on though i'm going to be alot more weary of payment processors knowing now what they are capable of.
As for the misfortune, yeah this sucks huge. But i still made alot of money they cant take away, that 6,800 was basically just from January.
No, i'll be back in the game soon. Its too much money to walk away from, even if there is nothing but headaches.
|
|
#897
 2006-02-10, 17:55
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a friend who is a reporter for a major canadian newspaper who has informed me he is doing an article on the recent goings on and autosurfing in general. He will be contacting various authorities as well as addressing the stormpay issue, which I am going to attempt to put some light on, as well as try my best to portray autosurfing in the most positive light possible. I am not 100% in agreement that this is being written, but now that CNN and other media outlets have picked up on it the Canadian Media has every right to follow suit, so I consider us all very lucky that this person happens to be a good friend and wants to consider the experience of surfers rather than just blindly claiming all surfs are scams. Feel free to give me any advice.
|
|
#898
 2006-02-10, 18:32
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey chaz you signed up to the talkgold forum?
|
|
#899
 2006-02-10, 20:55
|
Chaz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah I've been a member for a month or something.
|
|
#900
 2006-02-12, 17:59
|
Toke420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so i tihnk its e-gold i go
|
|
#901
 2006-02-12, 18:16
|
JudgeIto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/business/13846303.htm
|
|
#902
 2006-02-12, 23:05
|
Toke420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so i give them money and they give me 10 percent at a time, or i get what i spent + 10 percent?
thanks
|
|
#903
 2006-02-13, 09:26
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Toke420: so i give them money and they give me 10 percent at a time, or i get what i spent + 10 percent?
thanks
personally i dont think its a good time to invest in autosurfs at this time, let all that stormpay and 12dp shit cool over and then Id invest but overall yeh you get what you spent in bits and plus 10 percent or whatever on top
|
|
#904
 2006-02-13, 18:17
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Agreed. One to watch out for will be the new Autosurf.biz/eprofit site. To be released soon. GWP is also going strong, but i would wait a bit for now. Maybe use this time to buy some egold.
|
|
#905
 2006-02-13, 20:37
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fuck sake EMO are taking the piss, my credit card has been pending for over a week and they dont reply to my messages
|
|
#906
 2006-02-14, 18:06
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Shit, I forgot to get in my surfing with StudioTraffic since all this shit started...
Damn there goes about 2 weeks worth...
|
|
#907
 2006-02-14, 18:19
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I've givin up on studio traffic. I havent received anything in months from them. They I had a "meeting" where they told me they would no give me anything unless i helped run a panel, and only then i could have 15% of my earnings. I said ok so i would be paid, but then never was. Its not worth the effort, I made about $600 bucks from them, all in all not to bad.
|
|
#908
 2006-02-14, 18:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
These are the programs I'm in that have survived the Stormpay fiasco, without any headaches. They are trustworthy sites, and could have easily packed up and left but they didnt, instead they got better.
The NEW Eprofit Surf - This is a combination of Autosurf-biz as well as the old eprofit surf. If you are currently a member of either your accounts have been combined. They will pay to their own brand new payment processor (which will then pay to egold and other options), so we need not worry about 3rd parties pulling the same garbage we experienced lately with Stormpay. Dan and Colleen are considered (among others) the top admins in the business. They are honest and have been paying out consitently since both programs started. Paying
GWPTraffic - This was one of the first programs I joined back in may or june. They have paid out every month and have shown themselves to be trustworthy admins. 5.5% daily for 30 days. They were not even phased by the stormpay fiasco.
So these are the programs i am with that have stayed strong thorugh the recent hard times. I have faith they will continue to stay strong, because they have already been through everything without a scratch.
Dadndaves will also go strong again in the near future, but for now are not taking members.
I know we're all a bit jaded after the stormpay fiasco that ended our beloved 12dp (I lost $8000 in that mess), but fuck it. I love doing this, and so long as there are honest programs this remains a good income subsidy.
|
|
#909
 2006-02-14, 19:19
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well I guess egold is at this moment the thing to get, ill sign up to your GWP link, im kinda fucked up with uniclear at the moment so ill have to sign upto alertpay so I can fund my egold account
|
|
#910
 2006-02-14, 19:56
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fucking great alertpay dont seem to withdraw to egold, any other payment processors that use credit card funding and allow withdrawals to egold?
[This message has been edited by Chosen one (edited 02-14-2006).]
|
|
#911
 2006-02-15, 02:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I know we're all a bit jaded after the stormpay fiasco that ended our beloved 12dp (I lost $8000 in that mess), but fuck it. I love doing this, and so long as there are honest programs this remains a good income subsidy.
I just thought I was an unlucky bastard because I upgraded with $504 via. EMO into 12DP and not more than 12 hours later, Stormdrain pulls their bullshit and my money is pretty much locked indefinately. I'll check out the sites you recommended with some test spends and if they have any longevity, hopefully I can recoup what I lost. [This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 02-15-2006).]
|
|
#912
 2006-02-15, 04:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a feeling people will be getting money back when this is all said and done, provided you werent already in profit. For my coworker it was the same thing. She spends 4 days setting everything up, deposits $200 into her account and then blammo.
As for buying and selling egold, i'm not sure what the best option is at the moment. I may have some to sell fairly soon. Maybe we can work something out.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-15-2006).]
|
|
#913
 2006-02-15, 05:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You can fund e-gold through EMO for like a 4% fee ($5 minimum charge).
|
|
#914
 2006-02-15, 17:57
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Dark_Magneto: You can fund e-gold through EMO for like a 4% fee ($5 minimum charge).
thats if they fucking accept my credit card which has been pending for over two fucking weeks they dont even reply to the emails
|
|
#915
 2006-02-15, 18:48
|
picto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
s-swot is still going strong and has only ever used e-gold. I recommend you to check it out, 8% daily = 200% return in 25 days, paid weekly!
|
|
#916
 2006-02-15, 22:53
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hey what do you guys think of the new alientrust business thingy?
|
|
#917
 2006-02-16, 18:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: hey what do you guys think of the new alientrust business thingy?
What do you mean? I havent heard anything.
|
|
#918
 2006-02-16, 19:11
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: What do you mean? I havent heard anything.
http://www.northshore-media.com/index.php/post/1586/ its abit too late now, no one likes it heres the latest http://www.northshore-media.com/index.php/post/1782/
|
|
#919
 2006-02-16, 21:42
|
-Imp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I have been autosurfing for about 10 months now and am completely hooked. The general idea, for those who dont know is that you sign up for a program you feel good about (see below). You then pay an amount of money you feel comfortable spending into the program (or surf on any free units the site may give). In return you view other members websites in an "autosurf" window in order to make cash. After viewing a set amount of sites, you are paid a percentage of your membership level. You make money because your upgrade will be active long enough for you to make all your money back, and then begin to profit. You can also compound your earnings and earn even more.
I've earned some and lost some (profit = approx $25,000 CDN, minus about $8000 stolen by stormpay recently), but I've generrally come out ahead. These are the programs I'm currently using - All of which are paying. They are all free to sign up and check out, and may give you a free upgrade that allow you to start earning, although upgrading is definitely the more practical move.
Edit: These are the programs I'm in that have survived the Stormpay fiasco. They are trustworthy sites, and could have easily packed up and left but they didnt, instead they got better.
[b]The NEW Eprofit Surf - This is a combination of Autosurf-biz as well as the old eprofit surf. If you are currently a member of either your accounts have been combined. They will pay to their own brand new payment processor (which will then pay to egold and other options), so we need not worry about 3rd parties pulling the same garbage we experienced lately with Stormpay.Dan and Colleen are considered (among others) the top admins in the business. They are honest and have been paying out consitently since both programs started. 1% Daily, upgrades do not expire Paying
GWPTraffic - This was one of the first programs I joined back in may or june. They have paid out every month and have shown themselves to be trustworthy admins. 5.5% daily for 30 days. They were not even phased by the stormpay fiasco. $5 free, Paying
So these are the programs i am with that have stayed strong thorugh the recent hard times. I have faith they will stay strong, because they have already been through everything without a scratch.
Dadndaves will also go strong again in the near future, but for now are not taking members.
I know we're all a bit jaded after the stormpay fiasco that ended our beloved 12dp (I lost $8000 in that mess), but fuck it. I love doing this, and so long as there are honest programs this remains a good income subsidy.
So post what new programs you are using, who is still paying, and what processors are going to be the next big thing. Hopefully we can continue to make some dough here.
Comments or questions? What Autosurf programs do you use? What has been your experiences with autosurfing? I have been pulling in an average of about $1500 a month for the last 3 months from doing this. When my newer programs mature I will be making even more. I would love to hear about others experiences with this
[/B]
Have you EVER had the money you have earned in your hands ?, I mean is it real money?
|
|
#920
 2006-02-16, 23:16
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I havent counted it as profit until I have received it into a payment processor. With the exception of the $8000 lost in stormpay, yes i have received, in cash, several thousand dollars. Its a huge pain in the ass, but you can really make alot of money doing this.
|
|
#921
 2006-02-17, 06:02
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK, if anyone is interested I have some egold I can can sell for paypal.
The conditions are as follows
1) Offer is only open to regulars of this thread.
2) Price is 5% above cost to cover my paypal reception fees.
3) You will receive the gold as soon as the money is withdrawn from my paypal account (may take up to 5 days).
Let me know.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-17-2006).]
|
|
#922
 2006-02-17, 06:17
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: OK, if anyone is interested I have some egold I can can sell for paypal.
The conditions are as follows
1) Offer is only open to regulars of this thread.
2) Price is 5% above cost to cover my paypal reception fees.
3) You will receive the gold as soon as the money is withdrawn from my paypal account (may take up to 5 days).
Let me know.
How about I sign up under you for one of your auto surfs and use the e-gold to fund that account. And if they pay I'll be investing much more. I'll do that if you are willing to waive the 5% fee. And send me the e-gold the same day I send you money by paypal. I don't see why I have to wait 5 days I know I'm not a regular of this thread, but I think you should remember me from the whole Netbux thing. Either you were my refferal or I was yours. I forget. Or maybe it was neither, but I remember me and you would post a lot in the Netbux thread in IFIOTW. [This message has been edited by KingFisher9 (edited 02-17-2006).]
|
|
#923
 2006-02-17, 08:43
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You have to wait 5 days because he has to wait til the money is in his hand. If he doesnt, you can make paypal do a chargeback.Then you get your $500 in egold, plus your $500 paypal, and hes fucked. It happened to me 
|
|
#924
 2006-02-17, 08:47
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I can do a chargeback even after he has the money in his hand, not that I plan to, paypal would just take it back. Or if he has it in his hand they will hunt him down and make him pay. Plus paypal's claims team is actually very good and I only need about 50 bucks in e-gold to start anyway.
|
|
#925
 2006-02-17, 08:56
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ill buy some of you, but my egold passphrase dont work, i emailed them about it but they never replied
|
|
#926
 2006-02-17, 18:11
|
Swartz45 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It appears no one can join eProfitSurf right now because the site for their payment processor is fucked over. This sucks because it looks like the only one that doesn't pay with eGold (which looks like a hassle to sell).
|
|
#927
 2006-02-17, 21:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just joined AutosurfMoney with no issues. Looks like a great option actually.
I am currently in negotiations for all the egold i have available. I'll post if it doesnt work out.
|
|
#928
 2006-02-18, 01:55
|
Swartz45 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: I just joined [b]AutosurfMoney with no issues. Looks like a great option actually.
I am currently in negotiations for all the egold i have available. I'll post if it doesnt work out.[/B]
Yeah the site's back up now. But, I'm a little confused by your post. You just now joined auto-surf-money? I thought you were a member of eprofitsurf, and they force you to use that so how can you not belong to that already?
|
|
#929
 2006-02-18, 02:42
|
Swartz45 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: OK, if anyone is interested I have some egold I can can sell for paypal.
The conditions are as follows
1) Offer is only open to regulars of this thread.
2) Price is 5% above cost to cover my paypal reception fees.
3) You will receive the gold as soon as the money is withdrawn from my paypal account (may take up to 5 days).
Let me know.
I'm interested in buying some, all the sites I've come across have a real pain in the ass way of paying for egold. Email me at jketiynu at yahoo.com
|
|
#930
 2006-02-18, 18:49
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Swartz45: Yeah the site's back up now. But, I'm a little confused by your post. You just now joined auto-surf-money? I thought you were a member of eprofitsurf, and they force you to use that so how can you not belong to that already?
The payment processor is separate. As for the egold, like i said above, i'm under negotiations to sell all I have at present. I'll let everyone know if i get more.
|
|
#931
 2006-02-20, 02:25
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well, just got my first payment to my auto-surf-money account. Pretty good setup, bit of a bitch for fees though. From a $168 payment I have about $159 on the way to my egold account.
|
|
#932
 2006-02-20, 22:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
New Program
RollercoasterSurf - I have several cyber friends in this one that rave about it. The admin is supposedly excellent. Payouts are weekly and can be compounded. 8% Daily for 15 days. Its a modest ROI that with the right finess can be a good gamble. They accept egold, alertpay, emo, and paypal.
|
|
#933
 2006-02-20, 22:34
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fuck egold, im thinking of going with paypal, any things i should be careful of?
|
|
#934
 2006-02-20, 22:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Same rule as always, dont spend what you cant afford to lose 
|
|
#935
 2006-02-21, 20:09
|
33333333331 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Stumbled across a brand new autosurf today. www.autosurfstudio.net The script is basically a replica of 12dailypro but with a pretty high ROI. Thoughts?
|
|
#936
 2006-02-21, 21:23
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: [b]New Program
RollercoasterSurf - I have several cyber friends in this one that rave about it. The admin is supposedly excellent. Payouts are weekly and can be compounded. 8% Daily for 15 days. Its a modest ROI that with the right finess can be a good gamble. They accept egold, alertpay, emo, and paypal.[/B]
Paypal doesn't allow autosurfs so when they take a look at this account they will freeze it and all the money inside
|
|
#937
 2006-02-21, 23:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, weve touched on this issue a bit. Paypal has been known to do that, but many surfs manage to operate in such a way as to remain open. Sites like dadndaves, awdsurf, and many others have been accepting paypal forever. To me its a sign of an honest admin, but at the same time you're right it does pose that threat.
|
|
#938
 2006-02-22, 13:36
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
S-swot went down. Good thing I got out last month.
|
|
#939
 2006-02-22, 16:26
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Guys don't waste your money on GWP and Rollercoaster. Give it to me instead. At least you know it will be going to a worthy cause of beer and pot. GWP is late on payments this month, and Rollercoaster stopped paying, with no update from the admin.
|
|
#940
 2006-02-22, 17:29
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Damn man, do all of us here smoke the herb? Anyway, I'm out of the autosurf bit until this sp thing is over, since all of my 'digital cash' is tied up in 12dp. If and when I see some of it I'll be playing some of the other tables, I mean autosurfs. I'll be sure to come here and hit you guys up for ref links first  On a side note, did anybody here get Mazu Publishing's course on electronic currency exchanging through DXInOne? I'm currently going after my $300 I paid to Mazu for their bullshit course, and I'd like to know if anybody else here is in the same boat... Thanks
|
|
#941
 2006-02-22, 17:51
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I was interested in getting in this and since I'm a minor I am going to use my bank account since I heard I can. Can I set an amount to invest or does all of it get poured out though?
|
|
#942
 2006-02-22, 21:45
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah something fishy at gwp. Where did you here that about Rollercoaster surf? I just put in money 3 days ago and people were raving about it.
Edit: Balls.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-22-2006).]
|
|
#943
 2006-02-23, 01:47
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
It has been 10 days and 12%dailypro has still not payed me what should i do?
|
|
#944
 2006-02-23, 03:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12DP is probably done with due to StormPay not wanting to release millions of dollars.
|
|
#945
 2006-02-23, 04:10
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Uh, you may want to read up on whats been going on with stormpay. You might see a partial refund at some point, but stormpay brought 12dp to its untimely end.
|
|
#946
 2006-02-23, 04:51
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
^^ Hey bub, 12dp isn't dead yet. Maybe gutted and bleeding, flopping about on the ground, but it's still breathing. :/
But yeah, Navy I wonder how you've missed all the hoopla that's been going on?
[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 02-23-2006).]
|
|
#947
 2006-02-23, 05:28
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a question about e-gold...um...well, how do I turn that into actual money? Like, I can change it to money and put it into my bank account, can I?
How does it all work, I'm a bit confused.
EDIT: Also, how does the whole credits thing work. Like on surf12daily, I'm earning credits as I surf...can I turn the credits into cash, in addition ot the 12% I earn from upgrades?
ALSO, how long as surf12daily been up? Like, are they worth the risk?
[This message has been edited by DerDrache (edited 02-23-2006).]
|
|
#948
 2006-02-23, 06:34
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
dagnabit I am Highly interested in auto surfing programs and I have read a great amount of posts on this thread, you seem very knowledgable and very good at spotting programs.. in short you are very experianced. I would love it if you could email me or rather instant messege me with information on good autosurfers that would fit my current situation. email is blackster9999@yahoo.com please contact me as soon as possible, aim is blackster99.
I am looking to get into autosurfing within 2 months
good luck and I hope the auto surfing world improves and a new autosurf friendly direct payment processor surfaces although unlikely
p.s I do know quite abit about the programs I have been reading awhole lot so I have the generall idea but i would like alittle more "expert" advice. thanks
|
|
#949
 2006-02-24, 01:21
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Pheonix Surf - 15% daily for 8 days toataling 120% $8 upgrade units. I signed up and am almost done with my upgrade package. e-gold only so it is barley effected by the stormpay shit.
EDIT: does anyone have e-gold they will sell me for paypal. I have a balance in my account for the amount I need. I only need $100
[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 02-24-2006).]
|
|
#950
 2006-02-24, 02:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
this fucking blows, I'm under 18 (have a joint checking account with mom that I used for SP) and now I can't do fucking EMO to withdraw from 12dp. What payment processors are good, and how should I get an EMO account? I'm already signed up under MY name.
|
|
#951
 2006-02-24, 06:14
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I am going to give pheonix a shot. It has very good rates very simular to 12daily pro the site i was going to go with and it is set up only through e gold so its alittle safer than other programs e gold is the way to go its alittle complicated but what isnt? if this wasent complicated the whole world would do it and then we would be equal  (whole computer world that is. something i like about egold is that it is just that GOLD not cash so you rnot screwed if the u.s economy collapses you can get it out and move to another country lol go america unless it fails then I would say go canada or Italy  E-GOLD is the way to go my friend alittle more hastle for awhole lot of security
|
|
#952
 2006-02-24, 08:30
|
Monkeh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I don't know if you guys are familiar with www.doubledayshyip.com but my friend just pulled a BIG scam, he got 25k and his friend got 25k I thought they would've been caught for sure but they had all the angles planned out. I feel sorry for you if you invested in them.
|
|
#953
 2006-02-24, 18:04
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HeaT: this fucking blows, I'm under 18 (have a joint checking account with mom that I used for SP) and now I can't do fucking EMO to withdraw from 12dp. What payment processors are good, and how should I get an EMO account? I'm already signed up under MY name.
cant sign up to EMO? I did and im nearly 17, still when I did my verification shit I said im doing it using my moms documents, and a day later I got verified
|
|
#954
 2006-02-24, 19:29
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by MarshalMathers: dagnabit I am Highly interested in auto surfing programs and I have read a great amount of posts on this thread, you seem very knowledgable and very good at spotting programs.. in short you are very experianced. I would love it if you could email me or rather instant messege me with information on good autosurfers that would fit my current situation. email is blackster9999@yahoo.com please contact me as soon as possible, aim is blackster99.
I am looking to get into autosurfing within 2 months
good luck and I hope the auto surfing world improves and a new autosurf friendly direct payment processor surfaces although unlikely
p.s I do know quite abit about the programs I have been reading awhole lot so I have the generall idea but i would like alittle
Bud to be honest I'm distrustfull of pretty much everyone at this point. Most programs seem to be going through problems of one sort or another. My best advice to you would be to go with EproftSurfThey recently openned their own payment processor, which means they are going t have more income to pay members. Dave and Collette are notoriously honest. This is the only one i have any faith in at the moment. [This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 02-25-2006).]
|
|
#955
 2006-02-25, 18:33
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Pheonix Surf has great admins so far.. a simular program to 12dailypro and their payment processor will be released within the next month and a half so it is very awsome.. and their current pay processer is only e gold so much safer.  This one I am willing to bet is going to deffinantly make it possible to make around 50 grand a year doing this one.if you got 12 grand 6grand to put in during the downtime your money is being processed. My personal plan for making money is the following 1.I am aa 16 year old birthday in september so i got about a year and 7 months to get enough cash to be able to purchase my own house(I am not paying someone else fuck that) I am going to stay in so cal(very beutifull and great real estate no matter what you say its damn good and it will stay that way even if it does slow awhile) so my plan is this I am going to work at some bull shit job for a few months untill i got the full 6k but the whole time i will be using a program i trust such as pheonix surf to make the money work for itself while im doin this bs job(so i dont have to work 6 months instead of 2-3. Now when i start making this cash after i get the inital 6k out of a program(i think ill do pheonix surf) I am going to find a diff web site to do at the same time as pheonix surf.. so as to double my earnings. after these double im going to then start banking any money i get untill i have 20thousand(a finiancial cushion for a rainy autosurf day(lets say somehow I lose all my "invested" money in two sites at once) Now I realise the risk in all this is HUGE BUT I feel with enough research on a site I can select acouple good ones that I can do. And hell Id rather deal with autosurfs then work for 7 dollars an hour untill im 18 trust me I am not the typ of guy to be trapped in slavery long.. hustle is in my blood and I plan on taking it to the top. so anyway check out pheonix surf the site I am going nuts over it 
|
|
#956
 2006-02-25, 20:43
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
just remember its a risk...
|
|
#957
 2006-02-25, 20:51
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
this is why we do research and pay attention to faliures of past sites and watch for faliure signs of future sites to deduce this risk.. aswell as always reading terms and conditions...
I believe the risk to profit ratio is way over worth it. I am a poker player myself and expected value tells you to go for it if you got a 1/3rd of a chance shot at winning I think I have more like a 80 percent chance on this as long as I follow my own rules.
|
|
#958
 2006-02-25, 21:38
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey if you put 6k into phonix surf sign up under me :P
Phonix Surf
[This message has been edited by Weffy (edited 02-25-2006).]
|
|
#959
 2006-02-26, 15:55
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ill put a considerable amount in phoenix surf and see how it goes, if i like, ill max out
|
|
#960
 2006-02-26, 16:15
|
AxiD 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
"PhoenixSurf.com does not make any promises or guarantees of income success, whether implied or express."....
..."The User agrees to release PhoenixSurf.com, its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from any and all claims, demands, or damages, either actual or consequential, direct or indirect, implied or express, of every kind and nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with User's relationship with PhoenixSurf.com."...
|
|
#961
 2006-02-26, 17:00
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
welcome to autosurfing^^
|
|
#962
 2006-02-26, 17:23
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
EDIT: Who EVer I sign up under I want to know that I can talk to him on aim when ever I want and I want to know that hes experienced so im not going to just sign up under anyone. People who sign up under me I will do my best to find answers to any questions they have. Id be willing to spend about 3 hours a day researching and autosurfing.. three hours aday is awhole lot better than a regular job. especially since your at home.. money making potential is amazing in this industry just gotta look out. At the moment I can not do anything first i need to go get a job then i will start pheonix surf. for now I am going to make a web page that will attract people to pheonix surf one on myspace and one regular page then I will friend everyone I can on myspace. myspace the world of idiots with money some of them have to try it these programs go against everything society tells them lets hope their idiocy allows them to not acknowledge that I believe it wont  I know I cant recieve referals untill I am signed up so for now im just going to be friending peoplelike crazy [This message has been edited by MarshalMathers (edited 02-26-2006).]
|
|
#963
 2006-02-26, 17:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Mr Mathers. I suggest you read the rest of this thread. You have a naive understanding at the moment.
|
|
#964
 2006-02-26, 18:32
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
About Phoenixsurf- Do you need a URL? I don't want to advertise or anything.... But it says I need to put in a URL and site name. I was thinking of putting in totse 
|
|
#965
 2006-02-26, 18:51
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I just stick in none as a site name, leave the url as http://
|
|
#966
 2006-02-26, 21:42
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
please dag enlighten me on what i am missing i have no idea were to start. Trust me I want to figure this out
|
|
#967
 2006-02-26, 22:35
|
33333333331 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Nobody is gonna give you a brief explanation because its almost impossible. Best just to do what everyone has said and read the entire thread.
|
|
#968
 2006-02-27, 00:05
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
the entire thread is over 900 posts.. I think i have enough I am simply asking dag to tell me a couple things in general that he thinks i dont understand. if you are going to ridicule me give me something to be ridiculed call me a dumb ass fine tell me what i can do to better myself rather than spend half a day reading a forum
|
|
#969
 2006-02-27, 00:57
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Read the debate me and Dag had a couple pages back. I've been doing this since October, and it shows that even the "vets" can disagree profoundly. You need to get your feet wet and develop your own strategy because it's the sort of industry where there are no fixed constants, or if there are they aren't shared, to maintain a competetive edge (after all, it's each others money that we're after), and they don't last long. It's all a big psychological game that by its nature neglects working strategy.
|
|
#970
 2006-02-27, 02:35
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well put Jack.
|
|
#971
 2006-02-27, 07:03
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Jack thank you for a refrence point and thank you for putting it so very clear. Ff you have aim I would love to elaborate on this with you. if you do please try me at blackster9999@yahoo.com or if you feel safe go ahead and post it here.
|
|
#972
 2006-02-27, 07:11
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I have a question.. How does stormpay bennifit from freezing all these accounts.. I mean they are missing out on awhole lot of trafic even if they are holding awhole lot of cash that isnt theirs.. they are still gaining awhole lot of bad publicity in the online world(media too stupid to decipher anything a degree in journalism is a joke because you are taught to forget anything good you learn as soon as you reach the station/studio). Can someone please give a few points on how they bennifit?
|
|
#973
 2006-02-27, 07:43
|
Choch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ponzi scheme.. all i have to say.
|
|
#974
 2006-02-27, 09:23
|
Kaskade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Ive been a long time observer of totse, and this is probably one of the most constructive threads on here and i feel like i should reply.
There is heaps of potential to make ALOT of money with autosurfs if one takes calculated risks. I followed this thread from the beginning and must say Dag you convinced me to get into this industry so i ended up signing up for 12daily under you. I dont know how many maxed out members you had but i was one of them (PM me for my email address if you need proof).
Anyway i have $24k pending in my 12dp account lol which i accepted early on that i wouldn't see a dime of, haven't written it off yet though. Managed to get my original principal out though which was good. I've already put in in use and am back in profit. Lots of people join heaps of sites and put in peanuts, i really cant be bothered with this strategy and instead put larger amounts in sites i feel comfortable with, right now i have two.
http://www.blackgold-surf.com/?ref=5504
This one pays 12% a day and is growing steadily and has a good communicative admin, similar to 12daily (paid within 7 business days etc) but i recently got paid within 36 hours. Also takes emo, egold, ebullion and sfi. http://www.wiredsurf.com/index.php?myid=1044412
This is my favourite and i believe its the next best thing, the amount of effort gone into this one tells you it ain't gonna go away any time soon, has probably the most professional admin team i have seen to date. I reckon this could well be the next 12daily.
Thats it for now, i dont normally bother posting on forums but i will try to add my 2 cents more often.
[This message has been edited by Kaskade (edited 02-27-2006).]
|
|
#975
 2006-02-27, 20:22
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Kaskade i Maxed out under your blacksurf thank me
|
|
#976
 2006-02-28, 03:04
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, I'll second that recommendation for BGS. The payouts are fast and you get 44% return after your upgrade expires in 12 days.
The trick with autosurf, other than only investing what you can afford, is to get your principal back ASAP. If it's not that large you can let it ride, but if you have a large principal then I would recommend pulling it out after you get paid and compounding the capital.
|
|
#977
 2006-02-28, 07:52
|
Kaskade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Chosen one: Kaskade i Maxed out under your blacksurf thank me
Yeah i've only got one upgraded referal so it must be you haha, cheers mate 
|
|
#978
 2006-02-28, 17:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Thnaks Kaskade for the referral. If I join BGS it will be under you. I've had some rotten luck lately so I've basically decided to lay low for a bit and get some "real life" stuff out of the way.
|
|
#979
 2006-02-28, 20:20
|
Jackinmyhat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
OK, so I was wrong about the SEC. The corpse of 12daily is getting mauled by them.
|
|
#980
 2006-03-01, 01:02
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Alright.
I have $100 e-gold what are the best sites to invest it in?
|
|
#981
 2006-03-01, 03:40
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Jackinmyhat: OK, so I was wrong about the SEC. The corpse of 12daily is getting mauled by them.
Yeah, they want to make an example out of the big guy. It wouldn't have happened if not for stormDrain and the ensuing media frenzy that followed, but I don't see the SEC running around shutting down every podunk autosurf that pops up every week. quote: Originally posted by Weffy: Alright.
I have $100 e-gold what are the best sites to invest it in?
So far it would seem that BlackGold-Surf is the most reliable/best paying autosurf from what I can tell due to the constant payout testimonials and issue resolution. you also don't have to wait a week to get paid like you did with 12Daily, so that's a big plus. [This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 03-01-2006).]
|
|
#982
 2006-03-01, 04:39
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Alright Here are my investments that I made: $48 - Phoenix Surf $50 - Finest-Investment $20 - Meta Hyip $20 - Solid Investment 100% compounding
|
|
#983
 2006-03-02, 02:00
|
MarshalMathers 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
anyday now im going to be getting a grand of that ill be using about 200-300 the rest i will risk in autosurfs I figure If I make it im livin made if I dont, im were im at now and I can concentrate more on another type of investing(gambling) most likely day trading... but that requires a few grand to get started with.
|
|
#984
 2006-03-03, 01:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
well folks the party is over for 12dp members. I cant believe I fell for the scam, I guess greed just got the better of me...
|
|
#985
 2006-03-03, 09:01
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
yep its over alright there goes my 200 quid
|
|
#986
 2006-03-03, 18:04
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
I dont know what black gold surf are saying but they seem to have dissapeared for abit, damn fuckers
We are closing the site down while Fia and Ija work on our site to get it to where it meets our government standards and to make sure everything on our site is legal.
After the FBI warning, we do not want to leave the site up the way it is and need to modify it.
They are working on it now and it should not take them long to fix it.
Charlot
|
|
#987
 2006-03-03, 18:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Was there a specific FBI warning? Does anyone have a link. I havent been following so close lately.
|
|
#988
 2006-03-03, 18:39
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well thats what BGS claim, but I dont know, I hope they get online quick, i got 2k rolling on them
|
|
#989
 2006-03-03, 19:12
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
heh, i wouldnt count on it.
heres the latest abc4. http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=36896
|
|
#990
 2006-03-05, 18:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Check out this alexa graph. It suggests that stormpay's success was quite dependant on the success of 12daily. http://tinyurl.com/e5ylv
|
|
#991
 2006-03-05, 19:31
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Wow. All the little bubs line up.
Weird.
|
|
#992
 2006-03-05, 19:37
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
stormpay fucked it up big time, they shouldve just shut up and make some money
you think stormpay would be so successful now, still carrying on?
|
|
#993
 2006-03-07, 19:16
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well looks like rollercoaster surf is gone for 180 days, was thinking about investing my paypal in them, oh well.
But I gotta say alientrust seem like the shit to be in, yeh even though I only put in $16 and I gotta surf 25 sites manually after the timer runs out, hope its gonna be online for some good time to come. They say they are not part of the autosurf industry.
Phoenix surf reminds me of 12dp, they are becoming too big, worried about maxing out on them. Got my first payout in 24hrs, not bad.
But black gold surf been offline for fucking 3 days, bastards, they keep saying its gonna be online but it aint, better be compensated for the mixed surf days, wanna get my money out of them ASAP. Getting some sleepless nights.
|
|
#994
 2006-03-08, 10:15
|
The_Buford_Cook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Hey guys I work for Phoenix surf and the company that runs the site NME. Our site isnt going anywhere so I would get in now. There is a link below. The site is on fire. People are getting payouts and all that good stuff. Get in now it would be foolish to wait and miss making money by getting in later. www.phoenixsurf.com/?ref=13
[This message has been edited by The_Buford_Cook (edited 03-08-2006).]
|
|
#995
 2006-03-08, 16:28
|
Weffy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by The_Buford_Cook: Hey guys I work for Phoenix surf and the company that runs the site NME. Our site isnt going anywhere so I would get in now. There is a link below. The site is on fire. People are getting payouts and all that good stuff. Get in now it would be foolish to wait and miss making money by getting in later. www.phoenixsurf.com/?ref=13
The only thing I don't like about phoenix surf is that it is not an autosurf, but a manual surf... I lost 2 days of cash to this and ended up coming out under.
|
|
#996
 2006-03-08, 16:38
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by Weffy: The only thing I don't like about phoenix surf is that it is not an autosurf, but a manual surf...
I lost 2 days of cash to this and ended up coming out under.
I never had any problems with manual surf, what was the problem? Did you forget or something?
|
|
#997
 2006-03-09, 20:57
|
hawis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Earn 8% Daily for 16 Days!
And they pay you!
This one is going to be the next 12DP!!!! http://www.wiredsurf.com/index.php?myid=1048238
Sign up under me and I will pay you 8% of your first deposit...
|
|
#998
 2006-03-10, 02:33
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
hawis please remove the above offer. See the rest of the thread as to why. We dont want this thread ruined by people competing for referrals.
|
|
#999
 2006-03-10, 04:56
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by dagnabitt: hawis please remove the above offer. See the rest of the thread as to why. We dont want this thread ruined by people competing for referrals.
just remove the referral link..... It's an alright site, so might as well keep it here
|
|
#1000
 2006-03-10, 16:42
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
BGS seems to have some management issues and is showing a bunch of red flags so I'm probably going to back out on them for now.
|
|
#1001
 2006-03-10, 16:43
|
shopliftTHIS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
1000 WOOT WOOT
Sorry, had to do that...I also want to rape flood control...FUCK
|
|
#1002
 2006-03-10, 18:27
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
quote: Originally posted by HeaT: just remove the referral link..... It's an alright site, so might as well keep it here
Its not the link its the offer. Its not fair to others and when that shit starts happenning it gets to the point where people are offering 100% back just to get the refferal (I've seen it). Its retarded and it turns threads like these into referral wars rather than decent discussions.
|
|
#1003
 2006-03-13, 07:25
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Well folks the new Eprofitworks Launched tonight with its new business plan - a plan perfectly sustainable against any possible legal scutiny. This site awards "bonuses" to surfers on a per site viewed basis. There is no set daily percentage. Member level increases odds of receiving bonusses. Make no mistake there are PLENTY of them.
The program makes money numerous ways, including running its own payment processor. The admins of this site are among the most honest in the business and have been for a year or so. My first surf session with them netted me $60 in bonusses. They also pay out every week, and have not missed a payment in the 8 months or so i have been involved with them (including the last month). I highly recommend this program.
[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 03-13-2006).]
|
|
#1004
 2006-03-14, 00:04
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Uhm. anyone else having trouble fguring out how to sign up at the eprofit works payment processor site?
|
|
#1005
 2006-03-14, 02:05
|
33333333331 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
uhhh well the site is like www.auto-surf-money.com and the sign up thing is on the left side under main menu. I'm still tryin to figure out how to get some credit saying i surfed though.
|
|
#1006
 2006-03-14, 15:23
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
12DP MONEY QUESTION.
From my understanding, the whole 12dp stormpay affair is now being handled by the FBI? Does that mean we 'poor consumers who got tricked into a ponzi scheme' will get re-embursed at some point by stormpay?
What im saying is, I lost 1300 bucks (no real money, all referal profit), and im wondering if I will get it back at some point cause the FBI is involved.
|
|
#1007
 2006-03-14, 17:41
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Odds are if you were not in profit you might get a fractrion of your spend back. Dont count on getting referral money back.
|
|
#1008
 2006-03-14, 18:38
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
i heard you get a couple of dollars and that about it
|
|
#1009
 2006-03-15, 16:36
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
fucking great now bgs egold account is blocked, well thats what they claim
|
|
#1010
 2006-03-15, 21:49
|
bluefox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
wait, so does anyone have any idea WHEN they will start issuing people's money back?
|
|
#1011
 2006-03-15, 22:50
|
Chosen one 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
ok they got it unblocked but still i wreckon it will be more than 2 business days before you get your money, heard they are going pretty slow with payouts.
but EMO has been fucked in the ass
|
|
#1012
 2006-03-18, 12:18
|
PumpingColdHydraulicHeart 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
okay, i signed up for a basic account on studiotraffic.
ummm, I didn't read all 20 pages but is it even possible to get anywhere with the free account?
is it possible to upgrade without using your actual money, or is it possible to build yourself up from the free account and upgrade with the money that you earn?
|
|
#1013
 2006-03-18, 16:34
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Honestly, stay awy from studio traffic. I walked away from a $1000 account because I couldnt take their shit anymore. Trust me, do not get invloved with them. Do Eprofitworks instead (see first post). They pay more (with bonuses). They pay each week. And their admins are the best in the bus. Fuck studio traffic.
And no free accounts will not get you anywhere.
|
|
#1014
 2006-03-18, 21:49
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
How do you make money with eprofit? what are the rates?
EDIT: And shit, the rates are so fucking high for the payment processor.
[This message has been edited by HeaT (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#1015
 2006-03-18, 21:57
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
First and formost they offer "bonuses" instead of a daily percentage. Once you join and upgrade though they offer a "profit sharing" option, which is about 1% of your account level. Plus upgrades last for 2 years.
I dont mind the processor at all actually. I can get my weekly payments deposited into my bank account through paypal instead of worrying about egold.
|
|
#1016
 2006-03-18, 22:03
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Yeah, I just saw the paypal option, that's a lot better. How do you do the bonuses though.... I'm confused. So far, all I understand is you need 50 (or 100) sites a day, and you dont get paid for that...
EDIT: Could I use a bank account? What are the fees, and is it safe with this processor
[This message has been edited by HeaT (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#1017
 2006-03-18, 23:00
|
Shady_Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
Im new to autosurfing, was unlucky enough to join 12dp a day before the stormpay issues and want to try eprofitworks but cant get my head around it. How do you make money of the program, do you just get random bonuses? Also i tried purchasing credits but I cant get money from my credit card into their payment processor so how the hell do i do that?
|
|
#1018
 2006-03-19, 16:22
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
You make money by receiving random bonusses initially (although they're getting alot harder to get). AFter you join and upgrade you receive an invitation to be part of they're profit sharing program, which equals about 1% per day. I currently have a $1000 account level with them and receive $10 daily. The thing is that how you are paid exactly is kept very secret, and it is against the rules to discuss it on forums. You'll have to join to find out. 
|
|
#1019
 2006-03-19, 18:22
|
p42oo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
so if i were to start up in one auto surfing site, what one is the best one, im too lazy/high to read all 21 pages and get current on what u guys are talking about lol
|
|
#1020
 2006-03-19, 19:18
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
In my opinion right now its eprofit works. (See first post for my referral if you like).
|
|
#1021
 2006-03-20, 10:01
|
|
Regular
|
|
Los Angeles, California
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
code:
MAIN MENU Home About Us Fees Privacy Policy User Agreement Contact Us FAQs Link Codes Shop
Where exactly do you sign up?
|
|
#1022
 2006-03-20, 18:50
|
|
|
Re: Autosurfing
LOL, prepare to feel stupid  Its the big orange thing with the arrow directly under the menue that says "Sign Up" on it.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|