About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Travellers Travails
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travellers Travails Travel tips, places to go, things to do.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:40
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

i heard a rumor that rangoon had some of the youngest hookers out of any city there is. like 7 or 8 years old. does anybody know if this is true or not and if so can american money be used in rangoon and are the hotels any good?

[This message has been edited by Fat Penis (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 10:56
Regular
 
Fuck you
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

I know that Cambodia has a couple.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:08
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
i heard a rumor that rangoon had some of the youngest hookers out of any city there is. like 7 or 8 years old. does anybody know if this is true or not and if so can american money be used in rangoon and are the hotels any good?





Hell yeah. I'm in.

Lets make it a trip
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:44
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

How old are you? Thats fucking disgusting, 8 years old? What the hell is wrong with your head.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:15
Dre Crabbe Dre Crabbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

Just because it's wrong in YOUR eyes doesn't necessarily make it wrong in HIS eyes. Hell, if the girls don't mind it. I'd go for 16-year olds though, that'd be a minimum for me, since I'm not into... well, people younger than 16.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:34
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

I'm sure the little girls love to do it! I mean, why the hell wouldnt an 8 year old want 60 year old cock? I cant think of a single reason why all 8 year olds arent fucking our grandparents RIGHT NOW. Hell, they should be fucking everyone, any age, because they love to do it!
Clearly its their passion. I dont think they even do it because their poor and need money for food etc.

Im sorry about my last post, there is nothing wrong with his head. You are absolutely right. I'm going to go to ragoon this summer to fuck little girls.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:15
Project Pyro Project Pyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

I hope you get AIDS you souless piece of shit.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:53
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

im not 60 years old low rider. and i dont want to fuck the little girls i want to make love to them.

[This message has been edited by Fat Penis (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 01:58
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
...i dont want to fuck the little girls i want to make love to them.




LMAO
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 14:26
Dre Crabbe Dre Crabbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

I think I missed getting my point across, Low Rider, so let's not turn this into a flamewar

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
im not 60 years old low rider. and i dont want to fuck the little girls i want to make love to them.



LOL
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:25
Project Pyro Project Pyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

It doesn't matter how old you are your mother still passed you from her asshole you piece of shit.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:53
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

thanks for bumping my thread. stay white.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:00
citizenuzi citizenuzi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

It's senseless to post in this thread but I just have to come out and say that one of my first travel plans (I'm 19) will be to some crappy asian/indonesian country to, among other things, have sex with underage whores.


 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:45
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

quote:
Originally posted by citizenuzi:
It's senseless to post in this thread but I just have to come out and say that one of my first travel plans (I'm 19) will be to some crappy asian/indonesian country to, among other things, have sex with underage whores.





I hope the militsia catches you, and removes your reproductive organs from your body.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:20
PenisCancer PenisCancer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: does rangoon still have underage prositutes?

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Penis:
im not 60 years old low rider. and i dont want to fuck the little girls i want to make love to them.





LMAO
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics