About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Travellers Travails
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travellers Travails Travel tips, places to go, things to do.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-10, 14:18
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

also where can one find the best glory holes?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-10, 17:01
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

Are you kidding?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-10, 19:49
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

What a stupid question... Greece, of course.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-11, 12:59
Cyberwaste Cyberwaste is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

Sweden ofcourse
 #5 
Old 2006-03-11, 14:53
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

You know, if anybody wants to close this, I won't stop you.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-12, 03:20
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
What a stupid question... Greece, of course.


R U kiddin?? The EU Ministry of Health would NEVER let any of the EU nations get away w/ that!!!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 11:34
Regular
 
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

I love Fat Penis.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-20, 09:13
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: what countries have the best gay male bath houses?

Kentucky!

Heh, I was travelling, and I believe it was tonopah, nevada. I saw a billboard that said "Glory Hole Inn". I didn't check it out though. Eek.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics