About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Travellers Travails
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travellers Travails Travel tips, places to go, things to do.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-05, 08:10
rastapimp rastapimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Greece, is it fun?

?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-05, 10:38
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

If you think sodomy and paedophillia is fun, then yes, it is very fun.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-06, 05:38
rastapimp rastapimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

Sweeet
 #4 
Old 2006-03-06, 15:46
Dre Crabbe Dre Crabbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

I've been to Rhodes and Crete, not the mainland. The food's not my favorite, but ya, friendly people ( when you have money ) and a lot of sightseeing if you like that.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-06, 23:48
rastapimp rastapimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
If you think sodomy and paedophillia is fun, then yes, it is very fun.


I think its safe to say Greece is better than Albania.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-08, 20:29
Tamerlane Tamerlane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

quote:
Originally posted by rastapimp:
I think its safe to say Greece is better than Albania.

No shit?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-11, 17:33
firekitty751 firekitty751 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

I went to Tolo, Athens, Delphi, Mykenos, Crete, Rhodes, Patmos, and a couple other islands. It was so laid back everywhere, no rush to do anything. And they're all sooo pretty, even driving for six hours through the mountains was fun.

Tolo is really touristy, but it's still lovely. I went swimming at 3 AM and could still see to the bottom of the water. We went to get ice cream and gyros in the middle of the night, too.

Athens, of course, was filled with touristy shops but it's still great. The shopping is great, the food is great, it's just fun. Nightlife was great too, people are out all night. And I looove ancient history, so the Acropolis was the best part of the entire trip. Delphi was nice for the history part too, but we didn't go into any city areas.

The isles are sooo pretty, Patmos was my favorite. It was so relaxed and slow and just so nice.

The food was great everywhere. And the people were generally very nice. Maybe not so much in Athens.

If you have a chance to go, definitely take it.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-12, 03:16
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

My family is from Greece. I was there 3 times in my life. I been to AThens, Attica, the port section of Piraeus, Auropois, Mykenos, Skiathos, Skopelos, & Kriti(Crete-where my family is originally from)

I yearn to go there this summer to run away from it all and to NEVER look & turn back.

[This message has been edited by KamikazePimp (edited 03-12-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 17:46
Faithless Faithless is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

Depends what you want.

You've got a range from what goes on in Falaraki to peaceful backwaters like Ithica.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:39
Selif Keita Selif Keita is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

Mykonos, Paros and Athens... those are the 3 best places to go...

the most clubs and parties
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:57
Regular
 
Mississippi
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

If all goes well, I'll be in Athens two weeks from now XD
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:48
forrix forrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

dont stay in athens for any longer than 3 days max. its quite a boring city. i'd recommend the islands
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:34
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Greece, is it fun?

quote:
Originally posted by rastapimp:
I think its safe to say Greece is better than Albania.


I think its safe to say you've never been to Albania.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics