About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-29, 20:00
Blade25 Blade25 is offline
Regular
 
Default need help fast

I am going to Canada and I need to know how I can get a fake or real ID so I can stay out there. The U.S. is just not working out for me and I need to start a new life. That way my son can live a normal life. Please e-mail me at Cowboy7531_99@yahoo.com

Any and all informaation would be appreciated and welcome.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-29, 20:49
Regular
 
Default Re: need help fast

why may i ask are do u want a new life?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-29, 21:31
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need help fast

I dont think he is gonna tell us.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-30, 18:16
5150 5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need help fast

http://www.cl-sellers.com/kevlar/ make sure you have cold maildrop and deal with this guy
 #5 
Old 2003-01-03, 08:14
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need help fast

Canada don't want you. Go to mexico. lol Just kiddn.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-03, 17:08
Viper229 Viper229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need help fast

he probably kidnaped his son and wants to get away from cops.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics