About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-22, 18:23
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Royal Tongan Limu

I started drinking 2 ounces of Royal Tongan Limu a day. It is suppose to be pretty incredible for your immune system and a long list of other problems. I don't have many health related problems, but it has been helping me get a healthy night's sleep and my skin feels better. It also makes you full, for those of you who say you can't keep a diet.

You should check it out.

[This message has been edited by Bogey Man (edited 12-22-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-22, 18:39
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Royal Tongan Limu

Give us a link. Most of us are too lazy to search.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-22, 19:03
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Royal Tongan Limu

WE'RE WAITING!
 #4 
Old 2002-12-22, 23:13
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 Ghost*Pumpkin*88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Royal Tongan Limu

http://www.royallimu.com/marielle/

Only thing I could find about it that is any help. Pretty expensive I'd say. Not worth it. Although I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Maybe I'll try it.

Any places I could buy it from other than of the internet? For some reason I don't think they sell this stuff ay K-Mart.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics