About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 11:34
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default The Bowflex

I just bought one about 2 months ago. It works great. I can see huge results from it already. I have more energy and I am much stronger now. Along with toned. This machine is excellent.

I thought I would post this just incase some of you are considering purchasing it.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 14:58
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

Hehe, guess noone interested
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:39
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

I heard good things about it as well
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:37
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

Yes, working out does make you have more energy and feel better about yourself. A friend of mine tried bowflex and said its kinda wierd because the resistance increases as the farther you push or pull. Soem people might like that though.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 05:03
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

hes not really getting any bigger hes just brainwashed by the traing video that came with the machine
 #6 
Old 2002-12-21, 15:11
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

Cornzornoplat, go back to Poland where you belong.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-22, 00:54
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

im not polish
 #8 
Old 2002-12-22, 01:14
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

You were born in Poland. You stupid Polak.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-23, 21:34
ytrewq ytrewq is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

I'm glad it's working for you. It's not the machine though, it's you. You'll become more toned and have more energy from lifting paint cans too.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-23, 22:55
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

I like mine too, You can work every muscle on it.
With that and some cardio, you'll be in shape in no time.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-24, 04:26
DaHc DaHc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

Hey, I've been thinking about getting one myself. I've been using free weights for over 4 years and I've kind of hit a bump in the road on what I can do with free weights. The bowflex looks really appealing but the stupid commercials never seem to actually tell you what the bastard costs. Could you help me out here on the price of it?

~Mai Ancora
 #12 
Old 2002-12-26, 15:51
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Bowflex

quote:
Originally posted by DaHc:
Hey, I've been thinking about getting one myself. I've been using free weights for over 4 years and I've kind of hit a bump in the road on what I can do with free weights. The bowflex looks really appealing but the stupid commercials never seem to actually tell you what the bastard costs. Could you help me out here on the price of it?

~Mai Ancora




There are 3 different modules of Bowflex. They are all on the site listed here:
http://www.bowflex.com/index.asp

Now, I got the medium module. It was 1600 dollars I believe and is around 200 dollars shipping and handling. It is well worth it though. It is an excellent machine.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics