|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-15, 06:08
|
Ironz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
A new body and spirit.
My spirit is cleansed. Now I must go clean my body. I must rid myself of toxins given to me by unhealthy food. I will drink only water. I will eat only foods without toxins. I will exercise my body vigerously. I will push my mind beyond its intellectual limits. I am a body and spirit, improved beyond imagination and doubt. Here I come.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-15, 09:13
|
Sagewisher 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
Jeronimo!!! Is this an attempt at reconciliation for being a lazy pseudo-intellectual?
|
|
#3
 2002-12-15, 10:13
|
Jacross 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
nah, i think he is just bored
|
|
#4
 2002-12-15, 10:39
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
Or just telling lies.
Bet hes ate some choclate today and washed it down with a cold glass of Dr Pepper.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#5
 2002-12-15, 12:50
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
I'll give it a week and bet...... Seriously I hope you keep it up, you'll feel better for it.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-15, 16:07
|
Ironz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
It is very hard to watch what I am eating to cleanse the body. In America, there is an amazing amount of food that is pure and without unnecessary ingrediants i.e. perservatives. My meals may not be 100% free of these toxins, but I will do my best with what is available to me.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-16, 06:40
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
100% free of toxins and stuff? but all the tasty stuff have some sort of down side to it. just limit urself to the intake of junk food and so on, i mean enjoy life! and about drinking only water, i have rather a taste for spring water now, i can taste all sorts of different water, rather satisfeing
|
|
#8
 2002-12-16, 13:54
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
good luck, as long as you don't plan on taking it too far.. you know there's actually a medical disorder similar to anorexia and bulimia where a person becomes obsessive about eating only pure/healthy foods, to the point where they've cut out so much it's actually detrimental to their health.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-16, 17:43
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
Something just doesn't seem right about just drinking water. Try fresh squeezed (do it yourself) juice and teas. I especialy like mint and apple cinimon.
As for healthy foods, try making your own soups and stews. Fantastic way to make sure that you know exactly what is going into your body. If you make a large batch you can freeze some for later. Just remember, some studies show that the radiation from microwave ovens can break down natural vitamins in vegitables.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-17, 22:14
|
Ironz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
quote: Originally posted by Wintermute: good luck, as long as you don't plan on taking it too far.. you know there's actually a medical disorder similar to anorexia and bulimia where a person becomes obsessive about eating only pure/healthy foods, to the point where they've cut out so much it's actually detrimental to their health.
Interesting of you to bring that up. The other night I was with a friend and started drinking soda without realizing it. About thirty minutes later, my stomach was killing me. Its rwally not so bad to just eat pure/healthy foods, as you put it. There are tons of food items out there. Meat seasoned with herbs, veggies, fruits, juice, milk.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-22, 00:00
|
Alykorn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
quote: Originally posted by Ironz: My spirit is cleansed. Now I must go clean my body. I must rid myself of toxins given to me by unhealthy food. I will drink only water. I will eat only foods without toxins. I will exercise my body vigerously. I will push my mind beyond its intellectual limits. I am a body and spirit, improved beyond imagination and doubt. Here I come.
If you are like me and don't trust store bought spices and herbs, grow your own herb garden. You can make tea without the chemical from allot of herbs and allot of the herbs will help you detoxify your body. I am convinced that preservatives are the downfall of society so I try and stay away from them as much as possible. You always here about ppl living to be in their late 90's and they ate nothing but junk food,which are full of preservatives, and your body absorbs everything so they end up preserving themselves and they never die. But they "heath-nuts" always die at a normal age and no one can figure out why.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-22, 06:58
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
quote: Originally posted by Ironz: Interesting of you to bring that up. The other night I was with a friend and started drinking soda without realizing it. About thirty minutes later, my stomach was killing me. Its rwally not so bad to just eat pure/healthy foods, as you put it. There are tons of food items out there. Meat seasoned with herbs, veggies, fruits, juice, milk.
It's not bad, as long as you make sure you're still getting a good amount of nutrients.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-22, 17:47
|
modega 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
The only way I clean my spirit is a massive shit.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-23, 00:33
|
NGNeer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A new body and spirit.
My spirit has been permanently corrupted, but I could probably get my body in better shape.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|