|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-09, 03:35
|
dlacouve 
Regular
|
|
|
|
How to smoke pot without consequences.
Alright, I'm 18, above average intelligence, wit, good looks, and all that shit. Everyone I know smokes pot moderately, and so do I. However, I don't really want to feel the debilitating effects of pot after. It's great during the time, and because of my hyper-sensitivity to THC, I get extremely fucked up. I love smoking up though, but I can really, really feel it the next day. I am enrolled in an Ivey League University, and I can really feel the slowing effects in some of my more challenging classes. I will stop smoking it, but I want to know if there are other options/outlets for this problem of mine. I can totally stop it, but I wanted to be well informed before I did. Thanks guys.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-09, 03:49
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
toke up before classes (JK) maybe try mixing weed and tobacco or buying some cheap-ass skunk weed ---  ---
|
|
#3
 2002-12-09, 05:36
|
The pharmacist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
I believe that if you try moderation you might have sucess with reducing, but not totaly losing the undesired effects. I would also would recomend trying different strains, that might not have the chemical traits that you want to avoid. For example some indica varieties are extremely narcotic in effects, causing slower responses to mental and physical situations. Some are more guaged for actually concentrating on one thing, which might help you study. Sativas on the other hand are more cerebral, and more uplifting of the varieties. Some have a high energy effect that actually facilitates physical activities. Some are almost psychadelic in effect, and very condusive to phillisophical introspective experiences. There are many myriads of different marijuana strains and hybrids that have unique effects, and I am almost positive that there is one out there tailored just for your desires. There are various cannabinoids in marijuana such as delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol(THC), CBD, CBO and others. The different strains have varying amounts of these cannabinoids in varying combinations that are the facilitators of the many different types of highs. There is also a strain of african equatorial Bud called Malawi gold that has a rare cannabinoid called THCV that is extremely potent, and is sometimes compared in effect to mild mushrooms, especialy when consummed oraly. Well I have rambled on about this topic for some length, and to continue would be pointless. If you are interested in learning more, go to the Better living through chemistry boards, and post a thread with my screen name in the topic. That will assure that I read it. Then maybe I can help you to select a bud that is just right for you. Also the knowledge of my BLTC brethren is as accurate or moreso that mine...good luck, and hope you continue to seek out herbal happiness...always consult your pharmacist if you have any questions concerning this or any type of drug you plan to take.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-09, 12:05
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
---  ---
|
|
#5
 2002-12-11, 19:58
|
the_mean_farmer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
sorry dude, but pot smokin' and smarts are not really compatible.. Try some other pasttime then drugs and you'll have a much happier existences.. I was once an pumped 18 yr old, enter drugs and alcohol and age.. .. I quit using drugs and alcohol 17 yrs ago.. now I am just mean farmer that likes pussy and blasting stumps.. Pot ain't where it's at.. guaranteed.. been there done that.. Learn from my mistakes.. 
|
|
#6
 2002-12-11, 20:09
|
Mr.Fubar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Take lots of vitamin's! That helps a little, especially Vitamin C.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-11, 23:20
|
blackjack44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
not really anyway to smoke the reefer and not have the after effects kinda like smokin cigs and cancer cant really stop it
|
|
#8
 2002-12-12, 01:45
|
dlacouve 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Thanks guys, But shit, i'm young, and I think I'm invincible. I realise that I won't smoke pot forever, but I have to learn that for myself. I try and learn from other's experiences, but really, I have to learn from myself. Thanks again, Dlacouve
|
|
#9
 2002-12-12, 01:49
|
dlacouve 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by dlacouve
Thanks guys, But shit, i'm young, and I think I'm invincible. I realise that I won't smoke pot forever, but I have to learn that for myself. I try and learn from other's experiences, but really, I have to learn from myself. Thanks again, Dlacouve
|
|
|
#10
 2002-12-12, 21:42
|
exist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
drink some green tea. whenever i drink green tea i feel ready and healthy
|
|
#11
 2002-12-16, 00:58
|
fignuts 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
i smoke pot, and i know tons of older ppl who still smoke pot, pot doesnt make u retarded, maybe you dont remember things as quickley as others but i find that ppl who dont smoke pot are usually a real pain in the ass fuck stick, drugs expecially pot help you keep things real, without it you just become assholes in most intance's, not all, but from what ive seen its true, and im really drunk now so sorry if the grammer and sence of this post isnt good heh
|
|
#12
 2002-12-16, 03:41
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Your gonna get consequenses as long as you smoke pot. I suggest you go for only the weekends or smoke it all the time. I don't do pot or anything else because life sucks enough as it is. Just give up pot and you'll be fine dude.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-18, 01:58
|
NihilisticHate420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
quote: Originally posted by fignuts: i smoke pot, and i know tons of older ppl who still smoke pot, pot doesnt make u retarded, maybe you dont remember things as quickley as others but i find that ppl who dont smoke pot are usually a real pain in the ass fuck stick, drugs expecially pot help you keep things real, without it you just become assholes in most intance's, not all, but from what ive seen its true, and im really drunk now so sorry if the grammer and sence of this post isnt good heh
i agree completely and thanks for reminding me why i get wasted every day
|
|
#14
 2002-12-20, 00:08
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: because life sucks enough as it is
quote: Originally posted by NihilisticHate420: i agree completely and thanks for reminding me why i get wasted every day
*laugh* weeee escapeism. yes it only leads to greater problems in the end... but damn... for a quick fix ;-)
|
|
#15
 2002-12-26, 23:05
|
MPO382 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
ive done it a few times i feel dumber i know ill stop i think
|
|
#16
 2002-12-27, 09:26
|
Aspera 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Bleh... You get consequences for everything... Life sucks as it is? Maybe you need a joint... My advice, SMOKE ONLY THE GOOD STUFF! Northern Lights sativa hybrid... Or pure humbolt grown indica... The bammer shit weed takes forever to get you high and will fuck up your lungs with all of the smoke intake... Smoke only the two hitter quiters... Take vitamins. And use moderation just like with any other type of vice... quote: Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001: Your gonna get consequenses as long as you smoke pot. I suggest you go for only the weekends or smoke it all the time. I don't do pot or anything else because life sucks enough as it is. Just give up pot and you'll be fine dude.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-30, 04:46
|
antifreeze 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Moderation-every other day at the most.
Take ginko biloba and other smart drugs
Try to end up reading, doing homework, or some other "thinking" type activity at some point whilst stoned.
Drinking a Jones energy drink(not whoop ass, the white can kind)helps me break up the mental clouding while still being stoned.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-30, 16:29
|
red bud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
hey dlacouve...
do you happen to live in VA? in a nieborhood called GP?
the secret code word is Gune Gong...
|
|
#19
 2002-12-31, 00:38
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Pot can fuck you up in the long run. I was reading a scientific study on THC in the brain and the rsults were rather interesting:
Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is acted on by the hippocampus. This is a component of the brain's limbic system that is crucial for learning, memory, and the integration of sensory experiences with emotions and motivations. Investigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information-processing system of the hippocampus. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate.
A study of college students has shown that critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning are impaired among people who use marijuana heavily, even after discontinuing its use for at least 24 hours. Researchers compared 65 "heavy users," who had smoked marijuana a median of 29 of the past 30 days, and 64 "light users," who had smoked a median of 1 of the past 30 days. After a closely monitored 19- to 24- hour period of abstinence from marijuana and other illicit drugs and alcohol, the undergraduates were given several standard tests measuring aspects of attention, memory, and learning. Compared to the light users, heavy marijuana users made more errors and had more difficulty sustaining attention, shifting attention to meet the demands of changes in the environment, and in registering, processing, and using information. The findings suggest that the greater impairment among heavy users is likely due to an alteration of brain activity produced by marijuana.
Longitudinal research on marijuana use among young people below college age indicates those who used have lower achievement than the non-users, more acceptance of deviant behavior, more delinquent behavior and aggression, greater rebelliousness, poorer relationships with parents, and more associations with delinquent and drug-using friends.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-31, 14:59
|
red bud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to smoke pot without consequences.
Um yes... it's called being a burn out... Oh, and you are exactly correct about motivation and memory. They have a scientific name for this but I�m not sure what it is called. But you have to think of what a peaceful plant the cannabis plant is and all the medical uses of it. Too bad research on this plant in the U.S. has deceased.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|