|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-04, 21:21
|
Black_Chi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Aparently I smell...
Don't laugh. Now I know its not body odor (I use deoderent), and I know its not because of a lack of showering (I shower almost every night), but for some reason I have this weird odor about me. I think it comes from some sort of oil that the body produces. When I wake up in the morning for instance, Ill get up and rub my face or something to help wake me up. When I stop and take my hand away from my face, ill have this waxy oily stuff on my fingers. Its not a really big ammount. Its like a really thin film. I dunno what it smells like exactially. Its not nasty smelling or anything, its just kinda oily. Other people faintly notice it and I can smell it on me alot. Does anyone get this/know what im talking about? Advice?
PS: I usually wash my face when I shower and I use a cream for my remaining acne every so often.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-04, 22:42
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
My hands sometimes smell like curry. The funny thing is that I haven't even been near curry in about 3 years.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-05, 00:41
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
All blacks smell, it ain't just you. Thats a black thing, I'm almost positive. Hang out with some fellow blacks and ask them.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-05, 01:09
|
Black_Chi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
Hah.. Funny... I'm white
|
|
#5
 2002-12-05, 02:08
|
lookimacat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
whats up with all the white supremist shit?
|
|
#6
 2002-12-05, 04:45
|
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
im not racist or anything, but i have noticed that black people do stink more than other races. i dunno what it is about them
i tihnk its that nappy ass hair they have that smells all shitty.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-05, 08:00
|
sexual assault 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
Try taking a shower in the morning when you wake up instead of showering at night. Maybe you move around a lot in your sleep, it makes you sweat, and you go throughout the day with grease all over your body. Or you could just kill yourself.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-05, 08:31
|
mzilikatzi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
Try showering every day or even twice a day; wash your face and the rest of you every time you shower. Showering allmost every day for anybody just isnt enough - ask the Brits and Kiwis ....
M
[This message has been edited by mzilikatzi (edited 12-05-2002).]
|
|
#9
 2002-12-05, 14:30
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
Consider that black skin really is more like animal hide than anything and that blacks have some kind of membrane under their skin that other races do not, they secreet some kind of oil that smells bad. There is probably a detailed scientific discourse on the matter, but its likely to be very obscure or just plain censored.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-05, 19:55
|
stinkypits 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
please consider that your body is equipped with 4 organs that eliminate the needless waste and toxins, namely; the lungs, kidneys, colon, and skin. the liver detox's too. anyway, the organs must coordinate together for the body to eliminate properly. If one organ doesn't do a good job, the others have to work harder and it's actually harmful for an organ to eliminate toxins it does not normally handle. this creates stress and then symptoms of a clogged system arise -- skin rash, foot or body odor, halitosis. Blocked channels of elimination mean the body works to find alternative exit points, causing an overload, or in your case, a smell. Ideally, these symptoms should be minimal if the body is able to detox adequately. sounds like someone needs a good cleanse, and listen, i should know.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-06, 16:07
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
By the line about acne i deduce that you are a male adolescent. Teenagers smell period. Its just to do with the rush of hormones that every young boy has at one time or another. I smelt like a mild sewage works for about 3 years (13 to 16)- it wasn't a problem though because all my friends were going through the same thing. I found several things that would help the matter though:
1) Shower/bathe twice a day, every day. 2) Use a mild to strong soap- i used lifebuoy soap but i don't think you can buy that anymore. 3) Don't use Anti-persperant, use Deoderant. Antipersperant blocks pores and stops you from sweating (eventually all the sweat will come out anyway, possibly all in one go). Deoderant covers the smell, if you use a spray deoderant then swap to a mild roll on like "Sure For Men" or "Dove For Men", back in my day you could only get Sure for Men- Dove could be a better alternitive. Deffinatly don't use Lynx- the higher than average solvent content usually makes me sweat more. 4) If you try all this stuff and people say that you still smell then ignore them. A guarenteed way to kick a loser out of your social group is to proclaim all sorts of stuff. Ie "They smell", "They are gay" (might not want to try that gay one- i used it in my teenage years but nowadays its wrong to say those sort of things), rumor spreading is the best way to kick a prat out of your group- they may be trying to kick you out.
Well thats my 1.43 pennies.
Chunk
|
|
#12
 2002-12-06, 16:31
|
AvatarofPower 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
Don't worry about it... just call yourself a Hippy and people will take it in stride. 
|
|
#13
 2002-12-06, 23:33
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
I'd love to see a commercial that begins "Face it! Teenagers smell."
Smells like teen spirit. Well there is no problem them, its as god intends.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-08, 00:20
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
I actually find my smell somewhat attractive.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-08, 16:59
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
quote: Originally Posted By SATURNROCKETX Face it! Teenagers smell.
Or, even better- "You Can't Have An Adolescent Without Scent"
|
|
#16
 2002-12-11, 00:49
|
Diseased Camel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
nice chunkmeister
there was a tabloid cover page saying "Door to door salesman had to register his BO as a weapon!"
|
|
#17
 2002-12-14, 22:23
|
Sagewisher 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
quote: Originally posted by Ghost*Pumpkin*88: im not racist or anything, but i have noticed that black people do stink more than other races. i dunno what it is about them
http://maddox.xmission.com/racist.html
|
|
#18
 2002-12-15, 00:19
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
That Maddox guy is a real chump. He has that attitude that if he doesn't know something is coming his way, like a falling meteorite, it isn't going to hit him. He will get his lesson in race eventually, and good luck to him.
Telling non-Whites your not racist just means they are going to sleep with your women and THEN assault you, as opposed to simply being assaulted. Tough but true.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-15, 03:17
|
|
|
Re: Aparently I smell...
umm drink lotsa water coz it clears out ur system, fellas shut up abut the black smell thingy, the guy isnt black so its useless talking about it. the guy is white. ummmm take a shower twice a day and excerise more, fat people sweat more thus more stinky
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|