About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 14:40
Bonkerz069 Bonkerz069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Stack Of Steroids.

I was wondering if this is a good stack of steroids to take dayly:5 Alpha Beta Diol-2tabs

Masterbolan-2tabs

Chormium Picolinate-1 tab
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 17:15
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

Good and Steroids do not even belong in the same sentence. Unless you mean a good way to shrink your nuts to the size of seseme seeds, or a good way to be banned from any organized sport anywhere, or a good way to weaken your heart valves so that you DIE from a HEART ATTACK.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:17
Bonkerz069 Bonkerz069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

Incase you did'nt know steroids has realy evolved in the past years thre are now estrogen blockers meaning your nuts wont shrivle and your genitles might even get larger considering your recieving pure testosteron ad most of the time doctors wont relize you even took steroids because its like if it's all natural by the waydoes the look you get from steroids go away after you stop using it orcan I just get ripped and then stop.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

There's a reason why most steroids are still illegal without a prescription. Seriously, if you want to take something to supplement your workouts, take creatine or androstendione (sp?), the stuff McGwire used when he got huge. Even if the dangers of steroids have been reduced, there are other things which can give you good results without any severe side effects.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 23:39
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

you mean like excercise, Spiffy? Oh wait, that would be too much work!
 #6 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:04
Bonkerz069 Bonkerz069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

As a matter of fact homo I do exercise alot I wieghed alot and so I got tired of never having a girlfriend and people making fun of me till I finnaly said fuck it and I started exercising and I lost about 35pounds and that still doesnt seem to be enough for people since they continue to make fun of me so im just saying you know what i'll just give myself a boost thats why im using it. You have no idea how much I fell like shit I even got manic depresive at one time and the doctors had to put me on prozac so honestly if you dont know what I've been through then dont even start to judge me.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:46
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
There's a reason why most steroids are still illegal without a prescription. Seriously, if you want to take something to supplement your workouts, take creatine or androstendione (sp?), the stuff McGwire used when he got huge. Even if the dangers of steroids have been reduced, there are other things which can give you good results without any severe side effects.


That "stuff" that McGwire used is actualy a form of steroids that is not yet illegal in America. The Olympics commitie bans atheletes that use it.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-07, 00:24
Regular
 
Smalltown USA
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

You can get banned from the olympics for eating the wrong kind of chicked. But your point is still well taken Prometheus.

Hey Bonkerz I'm no expert on popularity but maybe people don't like you because you get mad too easy and call them homos. I can't say where I live could be considered "average", but here it matters alot more how you act than how you look. Maybe (just a suggestion) you should try chilling out and working on improving more than just your body.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:52
Palo Alto Palo Alto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

This just in: steroids do not work miracles. Without steroids, you have to work hard to gain muscle. Steroids simply make it possible for you to work even HARDER for continued gains.

I don't think roids are for you.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-07, 16:04
Palo Alto Palo Alto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stack Of Steroids.

Upon looking up what you're looking at...

Chromium Piccolate is NOT a steroid.

Alpha Beta Diol is a prohormone.

Masterbolan is also a prohormone.

These two are deceptively marketed to be steroids.

From everything i have been told and read, prohormones are a giant waste of money.

Are you 21 or above? If you are, and REALLY MUST roid (even though it's pretty obvious that it'll do you no good), go hit the black market stuff.

If you're UNDER 21 and considering roiding, you're a giant fucking idiot. I'm not even going to go into what roiding pre-21 will do to you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics