About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:07
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default growing facial hair?

i have trouble growing facial hair, im 16 and i got hair on my nuts and my body and everywhere it should be except my face my legs and my arms...it just never grew in, what can i do to boost it? get a ton of testosterone patches? if i never started shaving if i do will it grow?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:51
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Most likely you hit puberty in a late stage. Wait it out, if it's been like that for a while, then yeah, take those patches or whatever.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 09:45
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Try to get a woman pregnant. According to researchers, men who are trying to get women pregnant have a much higher testosterone level than men who are not.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with you. I didn't get facial hair until about 16 and I had hit puberty at 15. Still, I didn't have much facial hair until I was 18. PLUS, those who have hairy arms and legs and stuff probably have some negro blood mixture from some past adulteration by their ancestors.
Being free of body hair means your further up the evolutionary ladder. There isn't really anything manly about facial hair because it mostly has to do with the EXISTENCE of hair follicles in the first place, which has nothing to do with manliness and everything to do with genetics.
Some of most macho people I've known were bald for example. That blonde Irish comedian in that cop show says it takes him months to grow a mustache for example, and he's not exactly feminine lol.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 14:42
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Yrp, He's right. Don't sweat it man
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 14:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Except for that whole negro adulteration thing, anyway..
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 20:22
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

I don't know if this will help but- when i was 15 i didn't have much facial hair. I had little fluffy bits of hair on my top lip but no actual hair. I began to shave- to get rid of the fluffy crap and then suddenly within a few days propper stubble came through- soon i had the goatee that i have to this day. Hurrah for Goatees

Goateemiester
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 20:24
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Here's a real facial hair problem. My facial hair comes in just fine, except for a completly bald spot under my chin about an inch wide and a half inch deep. It was hidden pretty well when I did the gotee thing, but I realy can't have a proper beard with that bald spot.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-28, 01:55
The Molecular Man The Molecular Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

relax, dude. i'm almost 23 and i just started growing facial hair; i've always had a little since puberty just not enough for a beard. seems that chest hair is coming with it. my dad didn't get chest hair until his early 20s. shit, i hope i don't get ape-hairy like him. don't worry about your body so much......full growth can take awhile.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-28, 03:48
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Enjoy it while you can man. When I was 16 I never really had facial hair either. Now I'm 23 and its really annoying having to shave every few days or lookin like a scrub. Sure its cool to have a goat-t or whatever but shaving sux.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-28, 08:28
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Shaving daily+acne= bloody hell this is crappy
 #11 
Old 2002-10-28, 13:21
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: growing facial hair?

I dont get facial hair, which sucks because I want one of those full Jupiter beards so bad. I get a daily growth of facial-type hair, but on my throat, up to about my jaw line, its kinda gross. I want a beard so bad.


>>>> PLUS, those who have hairy arms and legs and stuff probably have some negro blood mixture from some past adulteration by their ancestors.<<<<<

Negroes have like no body hair dude, what are you talking about?

>>>>>Being free of body hair means your further up the evolutionary ladder.<<<<

No it doesnt. In conjunction with other things maybe, but have you ever seen a hairy Injun? Or African? Or Slope? Most peoples of the world have sparse body hair.

>>>>> There isn't really anything manly about facial hair because it mostly has to do with the EXISTENCE of hair follicles in the first place, which has nothing to do with manliness and everything to do with genetics.<<<<

Genetics for manliness. Beards are meant to be manly, thats why women do not grow them.

>>>>Some of most macho people I've known were bald for example. That blonde Irish comedian in that cop show says it takes him months to grow a mustache for example, and he's not exactly feminine lol.<<<<

I would wager he is less naturally inclined to monogamous relationships than bearded men.

 #12 
Old 2002-10-28, 18:36
panic attack panic attack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

what a coincidence... just today i was at a site about dreadlocks (im thinkin of putin some in) but anyways it gave some herbs that can speed up hairgrowth, one being horsetail that they wrote a little about, and others being salmon oil and vitamin E. i didnt research these as to how much they help, but if you want look into it, it might help you out
 #13 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:13
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

hey PanicAttack.. you got a link to it?


SYNTEX
 #14 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:11
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Hmm I started growing it when I was 12.
I usually let it go unshaved for a week, but right now I'm nearly clean shaven with a five o'clock shadow.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:39
panic attack panic attack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

syn... perfectdreads.com
 #16 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:43
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

well im not concerned with masculinity, and come to think of it i do have leg hair, also- aaah...guy that said about acne and shaving- it doesnt present a problem. i gots alot of acne but hey- it help get rid of zits sort of kind of a little at least...so anyway i was thinkin of gettin some steroids (i know, bad idea to begin with) but i want them because at school im taking a weight lifting class so i can do that shit daily and build muscle faster...they gonna increase my facial hair?
thanx for the replies, they help
 #17 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:11
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

If you take steriods your testicles will shrink into those grains you find in GrapeNut cereal. You will have a dramatic decrease in natural testosterone and will grow boobs.

Also, SellOut has a hormonal disturbance.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:15
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Yeah you might be right Spirit. Who knows! I could be wrong, it might have nothing to do with evolutionary status and body hair may only be a phenotype. But what about the southern Italians- the ones with Moorish infusion have lots of body hair. Am I right or no?

I was under the impression that hair follicle existence was independent of masculinity. For example, negros are walking genitals and as you stated they usually lack much body hair, as far as we know.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:21
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: growing facial hair?

>>>>Yeah you might be right Spirit. Who knows!<<<<

I do. Negroes dont have much, if any, body hair.

>>>>> I could be wrong, it might have nothing to do with evolutionary status and body hair may only be a phenotype. But what about the southern Italians- the ones with Moorish infusion have lots of body hair. Am I right or no?<<<<

I dont think so. Most of my family is not hairy, except the more Alpine looking people. I think body hair might be a Neanderthal thing. Thats why Mid-Easternerners have the most of it, the Mid-East was a Neanderthal bastion.

>>>>>I was under the impression that hair follicle existence was independent of masculinity. For example, negros are walking genitals and as you stated they usually lack much body hair, as far as we know.<<<<<

Facial hair is an evolutionary tool among more monogamous peoples to make men appear more manly, to reinforce the imprinting of sexual relationships and help people stay in love. Peoples without much facial hair = less or not monogamous. Again, negroes dont have much facial hair either.


And are you saying being "walking genitals" is akin to masculinity? Thats pretty homosexual.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:33
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

I don't know.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-30, 21:56
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

By "walking genetials" ...I was thinking of reference to negro pimps. HaHaHa.


SYNTEX
 #22 
Old 2002-11-01, 23:45
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

quote:
Originally posted by panic attack:
what a coincidence... just today i was at a site about dreadlocks (im thinkin of putin some in) but anyways it gave some herbs that can speed up hairgrowth, one being horsetail that they wrote a little about, and others being salmon oil and vitamin E. i didnt research these as to how much they help, but if you want look into it, it might help you out


Salmon oil and vitamin E were recommended to me by my doctor for dandruff, so they're probably good for your hair anyway.

In respect to facial hair, I'm 14 1/2, and a thin moustache will grow in after about 2 weeks of shaving, and side burns and neck hair about 3-4 days after. Just my contribution to the statistics. Also, Is this normal?
 #23 
Old 2002-11-06, 04:07
Null Null is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

something can be screwed up with your genes causing you to be a "late-bloomer". I know a few asian kids that are 17+ and don't have any facial hair.That'll kinda help....if you are asian.
 #24 
Old 2002-11-07, 00:08
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: growing facial hair?

Asians just dont really get facial hair. Any facial hair evident in asians is from ancient mixture with white people.
 #25 
Old 2002-11-07, 00:52
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: growing facial hair?

quote:
Originally posted by deptstoremook:
Salmon oil and vitamin E were recommended to me by my doctor for dandruff, so they're probably good for your hair anyway.

In respect to facial hair, I'm 14 1/2, and a thin moustache will grow in after about 2 weeks of shaving, and side burns and neck hair about 3-4 days after. Just my contribution to the statistics. Also, Is this normal?



Nope.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics