About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:35
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default What about the Smart Stuff?

Anybody know anything about Cognition-Enhancement Drugs? Has anyone tried any? Which ones work? Should I be concerned about using them? Where can you get them?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:50
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Smart Stuff?

That's a large area of study. Noone knows how to brain works, so, certainly noone here will.

Look up chemicals that enhance/increase/reduce reuptake of neurotransmiters.

Personally, I think lots of water, exercise, and the proper amount of nutrients will give you the best results.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:32
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Smart Stuff?

whatever you do don't quote me on this but the "smart drugs" are just properly controlled amphetimines. I don't have "normal" bio-chemistry but when I take some perscription meth I fucking fly through a math test and other stuff.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics