|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-14, 20:19
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
Excuse the sarcasm, but here's the situation:
For the record I'm 14, 240 lbs, 6'1"
I just went in for my physical today, and my doctor (like he did last year) asked if I was planning on doing anything about my "extra breast tissue". I told him no, I probably didn't want to do surgery, was there any other way to get rid of this embarrassing ailment. To which I got the reply "No, you're stuck with them unless you get some sort of plastic surgery"
So I ask you, was my doctor telling the truth, or was he misinformed? Because I'd obviously want to excercise my breasts off if possible, without going through surgery.
Any help is appreciated.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-14, 20:42
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
Get a second opinion. I've met a few guys who are more inclined towards keeping meat on their chest than normal, but the idea that you'll permanently have "man-tits" without surgery is a bit out there. Besides, even if you're genetically inclined to keep them, with a solid exercise program, you may be able to make them look like solid pecs instead of extra flab.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-14, 22:18
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
EXTRA BREAST TISSUE!? What is this doctor talking. You'd have to have some kind of serious hormone problem to have breast tissue. I think your doctor is a bit whacked. All it is fat! You'd have to have friggin OVARIES to make breast tissue anyway! When you start doing more upper body exercises the fat will burn off, and you will have some slightly loose chest skin. All you have to do is fill the excess skin with muscle with bench-presses/push-ups and your fine. But no, you don't "breast tissue", thats just not possible. Your doctor is talking about loose skin only, if he's serious then he may be a quack lol.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-15, 01:06
|
Palo Alto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
Yes, please clarify: Is your doctor implying that you're overweight or that you have estrogen-induced manbreasts?
|
|
#5
 2002-10-15, 05:04
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
Spot training doesn't work.
If you are male, you are overweight of have a hormone imbalance.
Seek a second opinion.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-17, 03:41
|
Lysander 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
I think his doctor was just being tactfull.
Unless you're totally ripped everywhere else, it's just excess fat, and will go away with diet and excerise.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-17, 21:09
|
Null 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I hate my doctor because he tells me things I don't want to hear.
you probably have gyno..start lifting weights, getting a bigger back and chest can widen your ribcage and stretch the tissue out.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|