About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:47
dr_psycadelia dr_psycadelia is offline
Regular
 
Default Muscle Gain Fast?

I am looking for a quick way to gain muscle because i have very little time before my season of football? If you have any ideas on this then post!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 00:02
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

take whey protein, I prefer choclate, mix it with milk also take weight gainer. You need 1 gram of protein for every pound of body mass. Also works well if you lift.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:53
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

I LIFT 3 DAYS ON AND 1 OFF.I EAT LOTS OF PEANUTBUTTER ABOUT 4 TIMES ADAY.I GET UP FOR WORK AT 3:45 EVERY DAY I EAT MY HONEYNUT OS THEN I TAKE 8 EGG WHITES ALONG WITH YOGART AND MILK BLEND THEM TOGETHER AND DRINK.SO BY 4:30AM I GO OUT MY GYM.IT USE TO BE FOR THE CAR BUT NOW I,VE GOT A NICE GYM.ANYWAY I EAT ABOUT 6 TIMES ADAY. NO BULLSHIT CRAP. STAY AWAY FROM FASTFOOD SHIT AND EAT GOOD PASTA,S SPUDDS PENUTBUTTER AND SO ON.I,M STRONG AN I FEEL GOOD TRY IT.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 01:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

ALL CAPS ARE HOW BIG MEN TYPE. ARGH! LOOK AWAY FROM MY SMALL PENIS!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 14:51
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HAVEING A SMALL DICK. ME I,VE GOT A HUGE DICK.HE LIFTS 2WEIGHTS TOO.ALL KIDDING ASIDE. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DICK SIZE.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-06, 14:53
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

quote:
Originally posted by DEM:
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HAVEING A SMALL DICK. ME I,VE GOT A HUGE DICK.HE LIFTS 2WEIGHTS TOO.ALL KIDDING ASIDE. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DICK SIZE.


 #7 
Old 2002-10-06, 15:03
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

quote:
Originally posted by dr_psycadelia:
i have very little time before my season of football


Since most programs start in August, and this is already October - you have 10 months.

So take your time and start lifting. Use a day on/day off schedule. Protein (up to 500% of the RDV is considered safe), especially in your post-routine meal, will help.

 #8 
Old 2002-10-06, 15:39
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

GOOD IDEA
 #9 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:56
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

Increasing your water intake up towards or beyond 2-3 liters daily helps a lot too.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:19
Palo Alto Palo Alto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

Lots of clean food, lift as much as your body will allow, light cardio. Oh, and get a whey shake with 50g simple carbs right after you lift.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-28, 06:36
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

For Breakfast, make a protien shake, That chocalate Whey powder, some milk, and some Ice cream, and a banana(or half, taste yummy and souce of Potasium). Thats got lotsa carbs and protien! Good luck.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:26
exist exist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

yeah take whey protien but DO NOT take it with milk. because when you take it with milk your body has a hard time digesting it and you end up wasting most of the protien you take. take it with water or juice, it may taste like shit but whatever it works
 #13 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:35
blackdeath1 blackdeath1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Muscle Gain Fast?

you must consume 1 gram of prtain for every pound of musle workout with heavy wegiht only train every other day checkout the skinny guys web or hardgainers u probely are an ecto morph figure out your body type and find someone who was a simaler bult to your self and see how they oovercame thier dilmas stay strong and healthy goodluck!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics