About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:45
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default losiing a lot of weight fast

How do you loss say 50-60 pounds really fast,Within 30 days and not ending up with a eating disorder?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:43
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

get some of those pills that take away some calories n stuff in ur food.

 #3 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

Hyrdroxycitricacid (HCA) and nothing but vegtables. Lots of exercise.

That's a very unhealthy way to go and you'll end up with flabby skin...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-30, 02:39
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

What I do is just drink water....maybe like a cracker a day...but thats it...I just drink water I get 10 of those cases of water....and just drink them all within a four week time period...oh coarse I only did that once...oh yeah run a mile each day when you do this...very dangerous because of exhaustion and what not but thats the quickest way....I never really gain or lose weight maybe at most like 3-6 kilos during christmas but I keep my weight the same most of the time...I run at least a mile everyday in the school year...I wake up at 3 am and do a mile come back take a shower then drive to school....I was trying to make track but I only got 6:47 on the mile...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-30, 04:37
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

quote:
Originally posted by SocialistX:
How do you loss say 50-60 pounds really fast,Within 30 days and not ending up with a eating disorder?


Is there a reason you need to do this? Safe weight loss is 2-3 pounds a week, you're talking about two pounds per day. If you're extremely hefty (which, if you can lose 60 pounds, I suppose you must be), doing the Atkins diet (as few carbs as possible) might get you a good chunk of the way there- the more fat you're carrying around, the more you can lose in a short time span.

Remember that if you do something drastic, something you can't possibly live with permanently (like a water diet), then when you start eating again, you'll balloon back up- maybe even further than before. If that's ok with you, fine, but for your general health in the future, you might want to try and find a method you can do comfortably.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:01
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

Z and Spiff are right, that rate of loss is unhealthy.

quote:
Spiffy:
...when you start eating again, you'll balloon back up - maybe even further than before.


Yep, because when your caloric intake is drastically less than required, your body kicks in it's starvation-defense mechanism, whereby any unused calories go straight to fat. It's really an evolutionary conflict; people that store fat - tend to survive famine.

Just impress her with your mind until you get into shape.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:47
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

PENUTBUTTER .I LIFT WEIGHTS AND WHEN IT COMES TIME TO CUT UP.I EAT ALOT OF PENUTBUTTER.AND SMALL MEALS.AND NO POP I HATE POP.AND NEVER EAT BEFOR BED.AND MOST OF ALL FAT BURNERS FROM GNC.THEY,LL SPEED UP YOUR METAB.JUST DONT OVER DO IT AND HURT YOUR SELF.TAKE ONE WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND ONE WHEN YOU EAT LUNCH,DO NOT TAKE ONE IN AFTERNOON BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE IT HARD TO SLEEP.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-06, 01:02
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

Dem, I hope all that dumbass shit you do to your body makes it crap out sooner. Like at around 40. The longest you'd last is 50... I'd hate to see that.

And UserX, I was sort of promoting my method of losing weight.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-06, 01:21
DEM DEM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

WELL I FEEL GOOD.AND THE WORK I DO IS HARD.SO I STAY INSHAPE SO THAT MY JOB DOES,NT BREAK ME DOWN.AND SO I STAY YOUNG FOR AWHILE LONGER.I,VE GOT 4 WOUNDERFUL BOY,Z WHO ARE MY WOURLD.THERE 14 13 12 8.I TURN 34 DEC29.AND IPLAN ON BEING HERE FOR ALONG TIME.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-06, 14:48
Regular
 
Default Re: losiing a lot of weight fast

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
UserX, I was sort of promoting my method of losing weight.


I wasn't disputing your method. HCA seems safe and natural. Veggies are an excellent way to take in calories that won't go to fat. I would supplement them with a little protein though.
___

Dem, stay on your side of the state :O
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics