About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Reinvent Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reinvent Yourself Self improvement through body modification, diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 16:53
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Is it possible to

Is it possible to lose your smell recognition? I can smell only very strong things and even at that I can't tell what it is You know how they say people can recall lots of memories from certain smells, well I lost it Smells don't remind me of anything if I ever do smell something.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 20:09
little*1 little*1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it possible to

yeah now what you saying i lost my smell too,wish i could it back.Just wondering,do you have also trouble breething trough you're nose?My loss of sense came along with trouble to breeth throug my nose,sometimes its really fucked up and i have almost no breath even when breathing through my mounth.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 20:31
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it possible to

I have trouble breathing through my nose sometimes, however i still have a very acute sense of smell so i doubt that has anything to do with it. The loss of smell might be due to damage to the membrane that detect scents, and i forgot what that was called.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:43
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it possible to

Yeah, I do have trouble breathing constantly, usually one nostril is clogged. That's probably what it is, even when it isn't I can't smell.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics